• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

South FL Tournament at Linguini's, results are up!!!!.

Slash & Daniel´s

Smash Rookie
hey dude i wanna gooooooooooooo believe if i didnt use up my stupid money to get an amp id buy a plane ticket and be there at your house the day before lmao ... theres no smashers here as far as i know and mi friends all suck..... well not really my cousin plays good but i own him , u know u should help me start smash communities here dude by the way HPPY BIRTHDAY i spoke with ur bro that day and he didnt tell him kick him for me and remind him of the pink hollister shirt sincerely S&D (aka rob) by the way y doesnt my f&%$#"! sig work !!

Linguini

Smash Master
hey dude i wanna gooooooooooooo believe if i didnt use up my stupid money to get an amp id buy a plane ticket and be there at your house the day before lmao ... theres no smashers here as far as i know and mi friends all suck..... well not really my cousin plays good but i own him , u know u should help me start smash communities here dude by the way HPPY BIRTHDAY i spoke with ur bro that day and he didnt tell him kick him for me and remind him of the pink hollister shirt sincerely S&D (aka rob) by the way y doesnt my f&%$#"! sig work !!

Dudeeee, **** some day you have to haul your *** from colombia and stay like a week or two here.You must start the scene over there, its not easy!

Exorcist

Smash Journeyman
I could probably give you a ride Exorcist. 2 days before the tournament just PM me your address so I can find you. Same goes for you Lee, I forgot how to get to your house. ^.^,

Awesome. Thanks, I'll PM you my addy on Thursday in the morning.

Linguini

Smash Master
Edited the title and singles start at 1 P.M. sharp.

About the TV's, Foom, and Lee, are you sure you can bring a tv and cube?Because I need a confirmation.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Yuppity

NIckRiddle, I remember how to get there, no need to send him anything lee.
I could probably give you a ride Exorcist. 2 days before the tournament just PM me your address so I can find you. Same goes for you Lee, I forgot how to get to your house. ^.^,

KooL

What time are you guys comming for me?

Oh snap, the most technical smasher in Florida is coming to this. Sweet. Linguini, ill MM you for 5$. I think I, personally (although that opinion isn't much in people's eyes.)would rather go get McDonalds or something. Do you or Xif know if there is a Pollo Tropical near there because i realized that was a very good place ^_^.
Dude, what is with the lack of random stages, I agree with scruffy, brinstar should be on. Also, fountain should be on the one player singles random stages instead of DK64.
Yup I will be making it :)

And that is a very good reason why you edited your post LOLZ!

- lee -

Linguini

Smash Master
Alright so...I need some help to decide the times, should I do low tier before doubles or after singles?
Thanks for the input..

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Results of this tourney: Top 2

1. Lambchops(Best Falco ever)
2. Advent(Most technical beast)

Rexx

Smash Journeyman
Shiz>OMG ur combo video was beautiful, n scary, anyways ur play style is beast man, n i rlly like ur matches wit speedN, anyways hope ucan make this tourney.:)

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Dashizwizzle Manizzle

Results of this tourney: Top 2

1. Lambchops(Best Falco ever)
2. Advent(Most technical beast)
Ha Ha Dashizwiz knows his stuff.

Dashizwiz = Lambchops apprentice, except now he is better than his master

At the tournament last week I played Lambchops in about 15 friendlies. Its kinda hard to play him becuase he is so good so I kept messing up. JOHN!!! But I beat him about 6 times
:p

This tourny is gonna ****.

- advent -

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Word.

Just a side note. I dont think ANYONE in Florida can **** XIF. My crew is just too good. XIF made me proud when he finally ***** me.

Im bringing a cube so F*ck your door fee. Have a nice day though :)

- Teh Blaq doublle pooster -

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

lee

stop kidding yourself.......

your not black :)

Linguini

Smash Master
I may decide to randomly come to this...

EDIT: Though I dunno how I feel traveling this far, for such low entry fees...

:colorful:
C'mon queenie, I havnt played you since momaid 1!!!!

You should come, the reason the entry fees are low is because I have been trying to get new people into the smash community, oh and bring Rockcrock!

If there is anyone with fliming equipment please feel free to bring it because it would be pretty sweet if we go a bunch of matches recorded...

Xif, can you bring your tv?

Lee if you bring a tv and cube id let you not pay the door fee.
I have decided I'm leaving low tier after singles.
Teams has been, and is first elamnya

C'mon queenie, I havnt played you since momaid 1!!!!

You should come, the reason the entry fees are low is because I have been trying to get new people into the smash community, oh and bring Rockcrock!

If there is anyone with fliming equipment please feel free to bring it because it would be pretty sweet if we go a bunch of matches recorded...

Xif, can you bring your tv?

I have decided I'm leaving low tier after singles.
teams first ******.

double post on porpuse yea **** u mods!

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Hey, anyone wanna MM my Link, Falco, Bowser, or Mewtwo? (The matchup can't be rediculous for the low-tiers.)

Rexx

Smash Journeyman
Ha Ha Dashizwiz knows his stuff.

Dashizwiz = Lambchops apprentice, except now he is better than his master

At the tournament last week I played Lambchops in about 15 friendlies. Its kinda hard to play him becuase he is so good so I kept messing up. JOHN!!! But I beat him about 6 times
:p

This tourny is gonna ****.

- advent -
IMO Best Falco's ever
1st>Bombsoldier
2nd>Dashizwiz, or Lambchops

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
$5.00 then Linguini?

JUST A PIECE OF MEAT!! said:
hello im lambchop AKA Mr. I DONT GIVE FVCK... i do what i want when i want how i want where i want. **** xif **** mods and doodah? **** him too..
Random much?

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Pakistan!!!

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

lee

stop kidding yourself.......

your not black :)
I know but I wish I was black :urg: lolz

Low tier after singles.

Yupp thats what I thought jk jk lolz. But I bet Fooms brother, that Kirby player, or Seibrik with Luigi wins Low tier. Would anyone like to disagree?

i own xif..

Yea but Xif owns everyone else.

teams first ******.

double post on porpuse yea **** u mods!
Double poster for the win.

Hey, anyone wanna MM my Link, Falco, Bowser, or Mewtwo? (The matchup can't be rediculous for the low-tiers.)
I might take that offer. :)

Ill take my pika vs. your mewtwo......anyone else?
Hey linguini I might wanna money match that pika of yours :)

- The arabian smasher? -

Rexx

Smash Journeyman

Yupp thats what I thought jk jk lolz. But I bet Fooms brother, that Kirby player, or Seibrik with Luigi wins Low tier. Would anyone like to disagree?

Yea i'd disagree wit u lee, Nickriddle's Link will take the low tier....

EDIT: Im predicting the finals to be either N.Riddle>Link vs Esam's>yoshi or N.Riddle>Link vs Seibrik> luigi

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Lee: I think I'll have to disagree with Low-tier. My Link is definitely going to win. For our MM...How about Link Falco $5.00? (Your Falco my Link.)

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
LUIGI FTW!
Linguiniiii we MMing????

Luigi and link had best be playable characters for the low tier tourny. :p
I dont wanna be forced to use G&W or Zelda...

Top Bottom