• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

South FL Tournament at Linguini's, results are up!!!!.

Rexx

Smash Journeyman
sure Fox vs sheik it is, $5 sounds good too, but u have a pretty good advantage if i were to go falcon...just letting u kno.

Linguini>put 1 more person on the maybe list his name Miamisoldier.

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
sure Fox vs sheik it is, $5 sounds good too, but u have a pretty good advantage if i were to go falcon...just letting u kno.

Linguini>put 1 more person on the maybe list his name Miamisoldier.[/QUOTE

I know that sheik ***** falcon. I also know that sheik has a harder time against fox than against falcon. I just don't do good against falcon, fox is easier...

Linguini

Smash Master
LUIGI FTW!
Linguiniiii we MMing????

Luigi and link had best be playable characters for the low tier tourny. :p
I dont wanna be forced to use G&W or Zelda...
Yeah dag, luigi and link are inlow tier, also im ready for that mm, lol.

So i guess im doing,
Rexx- ganon vs. falcon 5
Nick-pika mewtwo 5
esam- samus ganon 5

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Xif 2 Dollar Mm Luigi Bowser!

*EDIT*

LEE YOU CAN SLEEP OVER MY HOUSE SMASH ALL NIGHT WOOT WOOT! !!!

I promise by the end of the night, you'll beat my luigi in at least one set.... Collectively.

Linguini

Smash Master
Alright, so its be great if people with tv's arrived at 10 A.M. to set everything up, at this point we have 4 tv's confirmed, if you guys want more free play please bring a tv and a cube....
If anyone has recording equipment please bring it, because im thinking ited be pretty cool to record a bunch of matches.
Well, the tourneys tom.! remeber doors open at 10!

Linguini

Smash Master
Last post, after you hit Weston road and your on Royal Palm blvd. you will make a right on the 4th light after Weston Road the street you will be turning on is called bayside lane. I live in a gated community s so just tell the guard that your going to a "tournament or, the arango house. Remember when you go in make your first left.
Peace.

Linguini

Smash Master
Here are the full results, please post in the results thread!

Doubles Results

1 xif and foxhound : $54.00
2 riot and green mario : $22.50
3 Linguini and Shin Caos : $13.50
4 galeon and makyz
5 seibrik and rexx
5 esam and lee
7 mcscruff and exorcist
7 foom and skel
9 lambchops and slynkee

Singles Results

1 Lambchops : $102.00
2 Green mario : $42.50
3 xif : $25.50
4 Esam
5 Makyz
5 Sebrik
7 Linguini
7 Galeom
9 exorcist
9 Rex
9 Gangsta
9 Foom
13 Mcscruff
13 Nick Riddle
13 Superman
13 Slynkee
17 Lee

As much fun as it wa, sorry guys, i cant have any more oturnaments at my house so the triweeklies are canceled by order of my mom, she owned me pretty bad once everyone left and I dont want to have to experience that again :urg:
hopefully someone can take initiative and host bi/tri weeklies somewhere else.
Alright peace guys.

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
darkshy, didn't you read his post? His mom won't let him have any more triweeklies at his house. If I can find a venue, then I'll host them.

Rexx

Smash Journeyman
hey that was a good set Xif, but i rlly wanted to play u in friendlies, i think ur peach is awesome, well maybe we'll get to play next tourney. n grats on gtetting top 3,... as usual.:ohwell:

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
Had fun, it really sucks I dont smash as much as i like too. I really miss nexus and having time to play after work. But anyway, had a good time, always a good time with my crew (riot, nbpmike and cory, greenie, xif, chops) Atleast we know we have NO chemistry together in teams Chops lol.

And sorry to those i played in singles/friendlies and wasnt serious, I just wasnt feeling my samus that day, the dust did come off a little for lee tho, great matches by the way man, falcos are always trouble. And yes I like Batttlefield, Wes told me when he was down here how its a GOOD stage if you play samus right. We all joke about you being cocky about being "most technical" and all that, its all in good fun, trust me i play slower characters for a reason lol

And Emillio now you know running a tournament is a little more than you thought lol, imagine if it was a 60+ person with pools instead of 18.

Im thinking of hosting a tournament in june, maybe a 2 day tourney if i see fit, have my house for a weekend so I could provide housing for those that need it, ask any one exclusive smash fests i hold are the best. So a tourney by me would be awesome obviously. Really suck that your mom owned you tho, the tri weekly thing made alot of smashers in your area have something to look forward too, since most dont have or arent old enough to have transportation to events that are 30+ mins away.

Like I said, glad to see my boys wreck, i think im gonna start takin tippman up on his offers to smash some and get back into the mode of playing, its still an amazingly fun game.

Linguini

Smash Master
Yeah, Slynkee I guess running tournament, at least at my house just isn't the thing for me.
Sorry that I just abruptly ended these tournaments but if you were in my situation you would understand lol.
BTW Me and shin owned!!!!!!

ESAM

Smash Ace
SEFL representing samus in the sunshine state
That was a very good tourny.

SHOUTOTS:
Shin:nice job beating lee in doubles when you had 150+ damage.

Lee: good to see you back man. Had fun in teams. Don't hold shield when Samus is bombing k?

Greenie: Fun set we had. You are too beast. Almost beat you on Final D.

Slynkee: You did pretty good considering you haven't gone to a tourny in a while. BOMBS FTW!!!

Exo: You got 2 zombie turnips on me in a set. Thay was fun.

Lambchops: You're lambchops...What else can I say?

Seibrik: Don't go Marth on me dude...I'm a marth bane.

Linguini: Too bad there wasn't low teir. You got much better. LOL at you going Pikachu on Seibrik.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Loved the tourny, the only one where for some reason, I did not feel like **** afterwards.
Consistantly getting the top 5 area, happy about that, especially since I had to play chops first round, grr at rex.

And its funny, the only times I used marth that tourny were against two people I KNEW where good against marth, I wonder why I would do that? ;)

In any case, I loved the set I had with foom, i RLY wanna play him again.

Slynkee good job on your lee victory

Lee gongrats on losing a three stock lead on a level you should have owned on. :) Takes a special kinda smasher to do that.

RIOT AND LINGUINI!!!! Good Sheik/Gannon matches, my thoughts are that Linguini is a SLIGHTLY better gannon, but Riot's better vs sheiks, so he's the real man in the end.

Hopefully I will get better with marth, Im stickin to my main as sheik, second as marth, and luigi for MM :) I accept any and all MM with luigi.

Oh yea, and that was a good set Xif, the low tier one I mean. I had fun.

Here's my final MM standings:

1. Xif: +$2-------Bowser/Zelda Vs. Luigi
2. Linguini: -$3------- Gannon Vs. Luigi
3. Chops: -$2-------- Falco Vs. Marth
4. Riot: +$4-------- Gannon Vs. Sheik-------Real Man

Total payout: +$1..... Totally worth it.

See ya'll at the next tourny, which will either be lex's or possibly mine if I find a venue. :)
Peace.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Shoutouts:
Chops: Good job on first as per usual.
XIF: Nair to double slap is too good.
Rexx: Just had to take me out didn't you...I'll eventually beat your Falcon.
Foom: Great matches. Next time my Link will win.
Linguini: Gotten much better since last I saw you play. Thanks for hosting, too bad you gotta stop.

Galeon

Smash Ace
Got my first Mario Super Up-B walljump off in a tourney match (First one I've ever pulled off in the history of the game actually >_>) so I count this as the best tourney ever. Being in the vicinity of Green Mario gives all nearby Marios +5 agi apparently.

Got my first Mario Super Up-B walljump off in a tourney match (First one I've ever pulled off in the history of the game actually >_>) so I count this as the best tourney ever. Being in the vicinity of Green Mario gives all nearby Marios +5 agi apparently.
agreed. he gave me 5+ wisdom which raced my mindgames

Top Bottom