• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

south carolina tournaments

Dan2

Smash Apprentice
Alright guys, everything's looking good. I've recently emailed the lady in charge of renting out the rooms and asked her about other rooms on campus to use.
I expect a reply soon.

Hang tight!

Icege

Smash Apprentice
I'd try to make it if there was a couple of other games present. MvC2, T5DR, Arcana Heart, and/or Guilty Gear Accent Core would definitely get me to come. Unless I can't get off from work or am at basic training (enlisting in the Air Force at the end of the year).

Dan2

Smash Apprentice
All right guys, here's what I know:

In order to get the room, I have to submit an official request, and have it approved. The only problems I forsee, are the request being denied (because I'm not running an approved group), and a lack of people showing.

I'm tenatively scheduling the tournament for January 19, 2008. I know that it's a ways off, but there are severely limited weekends between now and then. I don't want to have people not show because they didn't have time to plan, and I can't host it anytime in December because of finals and Christmas break.

I'm really looking forward to this thing, and I look forward to playing all of you.

Icege

Smash Apprentice
Add a couple of games aside from SSBM to attract more people if you're worried about a lack of attendance. I'm sure if you add a game like Street Fighter and/or a 3D game like Tekken to the mix, you can pull in a couple of extra heads.

Alexander Marquez

Smash Rookie
NNID
al3x610
Hello, my name is Alex and my wii u gamertag is al3x610; I was wondering if there were any tournaments located in Florence, South Carolina.

ptrk83

PRiDE
NNID
X-ptrk83-X
So there are no tourns near or aroudn Florence SC??

Top Bottom