• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

South Carolina Player Locator!! (updated)

Icege

Smash Apprentice
Anyone still playing in the lowcountry? My schedule is hell, but I'd like to Smash with Spinjump and Kai again :D

Bawlz ftw

ImpactAR

Smash Ace
Josh, do you call Spin Jump? I'm sure he's up for smash. As with before it's probably hard to catch him evenings and nights most of the time because he works those times. Try seeing if you can call him afternoonish and see if you can set up a time for smash.

As for me, I'm still in Clemson, but right now i can say I'm thinking about setting up another tournament up here around March. I'll have to give it some thought first.

Did you find any new smashers in Charleston?

Icege

Smash Apprentice
Not really any new people. There's a couple of guys that are willing to play. Titan is still here.

I haven't called SpinJump. Our schedules conflict way too much. I work from 5-9/10 every night except Tuesdays and Thursdays. On those days, I've got class from 11:30-1 and 4:30-6. Tuesdays I'm running those ranbats at Northwoods Mall, so that's out.

Then of course, I try to teach on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. T_T

Summer will be much more gentle on me. I'll be doing mostly school and working at the restaurant.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Icege if you get a good date with Spin I'd like to know so I can come from Columbia and possibly bring Yoshido and some guys from the midlands so we can play some. SC is much too LAME as it is to set up power rankings but perhaps with an effort we can do it, I dunno, I may be the only one considering it.

But yeah I'm dying to play Spinjump again...

Icege

Smash Apprentice
I've got a couple of buddies who are in Columbia now that are looking for gamers. They're primarily 3S players, but they're also into Guilty Gear and starting to get into Smash iirc. I'll try to get in contact with them for ya.

Problem with SC is that everyone is spread so far out, and in the case of the Charleston area, we're all older and usually working or going to college most the time. There's also the problem with not having a place we can all just randomly get up at. :/

CodeBlue

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, it sucks that we're all so spread out. College definitely doesn't make matters better either.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I know : (

but if you have some guys who wanna get better at smash I am definitely ready to help em heheh

and yes college and jobs make smash hard... makes any free activity hard actually. -,-

CodeBlue

Smash Apprentice
Speaking of jobs, I may be getting one soon and have even less time for Smashing. :(

Icege

Smash Apprentice
I'd really like to get better at Smash... but I'm not sure I want to sink a bunch of time into it right now. At least until I find out how Brawl is going to be played. Since Tekken 6 has been pushed back to 2008, I've got to find another game to keep me occupied.

Still playing Marth, Fox, and Ganondorf. I'm hoping to get up with Titan44 sometime soon so he can teach me how to play in exchange for Tekken. Unfortunately, I need GG help too. I think he wants furry pr0n in exchange for that :D

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
gah furry friday

I like Tekken but it's not a type of game I'm very good at (fighters) then again I'm not really too good at shooters or RPGs or... well I am extremely good at old Mega Man X games but nobody cares about that lol

anyways maybe I can come to Charleston sometime in the near future and meet up with you and Spin while I'm there *hopefully*

Braderick

Smash Rookie
I'm 17 and I live in the Greenville area. I main Ganon and second Peach. I play in a group of friends who get together once a week to smash it up. We all currently attend Riverside High School.

Braderick/Vamp 17: Ganon/Peach
Aaron 17: Samus
Ryan 17: Jigglypuff/Sheik/Mewtwo
Ajax 17:Fox/Falco/Marth
Karr 17:Roy
Nash 17: CF
Skittledude 14: Samus/Marth
Gilly 16: CF
Elmo 16: Fox/Pikachu

That's just about all the good players, but there are a few more up and coming.

SGX

Smash Journeyman
From Myrtle Beach here. I recently started learning SSBM and I play SSB64 (online) as well.

I play pretty much everything else too though. (SC2, GGXX, Tekken, Melty Blood, GNT4, 3s)

Also...sup Icege. :O

budahboi

Smash Apprentice
ME. i play bowser/peach. im a noob though. i'm in the summerville/goosecreek area

Bunch_of_Kaka

Smash Rookie
Yay, hello fellow SCers.

Florence Area Smash name: Kaka AIM: ballmeblazer28 Mains: Samus, Marth, Peach

Ja

Smash Journeyman
I'm in Greenville (Furman). Kinda between mains atm but you can put me down as CF. I'm definitely looking for serious people to play/train with, so if you want to get together send me a pm. The people here are mostly scrubs or have lost interest in smash. =/

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
Is this list still up to date? I just moved to Columbia, South Carolina and am looking for some people to Smash with.

School: Midlands Tech

Top Bottom