• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

South African Smashers?

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
Any south African smashers out there. im going to be there for the last part of december and hopefully the early part of january. More specifically the richards bay area more specifically Kwazulu Natal township

FOnti

Smash Journeyman
haha, funny. im gonna be in joberg/cape town/joberg from late december through jan and was wondering the same thing.

i doubt it too, and i doubt my ability to get to natal. but thought id check either way.

AfricanZulu

Smash Cadet
Wow I've been wondering if there were any South African Smashers. I just spent a semester at Purdue university playing some of the players here (CunningKitsune, NjzFinest, etc...), not that im even close to their level but I have some experience as to what these players can do...

Im moving back to Cape Town in December and need to know if there are any other smashers in South Africa... If there is anyone at Stellenbosch that would be amazing :p

Babble Jim

Smash Rookie
Cape tonian smasher here! This thread is ancient but hoepfully someone wants to challenge me...

Top Bottom