• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

>>>SOUP's Toon Link Vid's :D<<<

l SOUP l

Smash Apprentice

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
One of the better Toon Link's I have seen, still could use some improvement though, try not to act so hasty, it looks like you made some actions without thinking. If you review your videos you'll probably understand what I'm talking about. Like video #3, 0:58 - 1:05 and 1:25

Santi

Smash Lord
FINALLY some videos of Soup.

Very good considering its Wifi, or atleast the match I watched, which was the match against Paco.

Haha dude, white MK versus Red TL is like an epic rivalry from now on.
Let it be spread across smashboards.
:)

Good videos.

l SOUP l

Smash Apprentice
One of the better Toon Link's I have seen, still could use some improvement though, try not to act so hasty, it looks like you made some actions without thinking. If you review your videos you'll probably understand what I'm talking about. Like video #3, 0:58 - 1:05 and 1:25
That video is the oldest replay out of the bunch, I have stopped doing things like that ^_^.

l SOUP l

Smash Apprentice
FINALLY some videos of Soup.

Very good considering its Wifi, or atleast the match I watched, which was the match against Paco.

Haha dude, white MK versus Red TL is like an epic rivalry from now on.
Let it be spread across smashboards.
:)

Good videos.
Haha thanks man ^_^. MK gets easier with time, TL for god tier :D.

SKnickers03

Smash Journeyman
i only watched one vid, the one with wolf, but based on that youre good, man...not gonna lie though, that particular wolf was a Raring dream considering he hardly ever used his projectiles which typically makes wolf a spacing nightmare...but yah...kudos

ZeroXMachine

Smash Apprentice
Good display of Toon Link's variability. I see you made use of zair vs Wolf. You had a pretty good variety of attacks and switched it up pretty well with aerials, melee and range pretty well. Good stuff.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Every time I see one of your posts it makes me want some soup... ._.
like BADLY.
I think your wolf friend should play my Wario friend. >_>
nice vids.
EDIT: You know what?!? The Toon Link boards are boring me! I'm gonna post some of my matches. >_<

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Neat Toon Link, Soup. I'm glad I could finally see him in action. I don't really have any advice for you, as we seem to play the same. Loved how you handled that Wolf, I hate facing him. D=

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Mm, nice. Very tasty. You space very well SOUP. I only saw the Wof battle, though, but it made me wonder...

I was thinking the Wolf battle would be MUCH closer if Wolf didn't gimp himself. Like when he airdodged to his doom the first stock, it could easily have been lag playing "favorites" if you will. That's the thing with lag and fighting games. Fighting games and online have never been two things meant for each other, and Fighting Games thinks Online is too fickle and it turns him off. <_<

On his last stock, I could see he (Wolf) was probably rather angry. He played hard and if the factor of lag wasn't present, I'm sure you two would have fought down to "whoever hits whom first wins."

That being said, your spacing seems very good. You didn't use a lot of projectiles knowing Wolf can reflect them back, but what you used was sufficient and well...good.

He didn't shield a lot though. I also wonder what would have happened if he was shield happy instead...

Ah, who cares. This was good; better than me for sure. Enjoyable match (only watched Wolf w/ my dial-up, lol). Now get us some offline matches. ^^

l SOUP l

Smash Apprentice
Mm, nice. Very tasty. You space very well SOUP. I only saw the Wof battle, though, but it made me wonder...

I was thinking the Wolf battle would be MUCH closer if Wolf didn't gimp himself. Like when he airdodged to his doom the first stock, it could easily have been lag playing "favorites" if you will. That's the thing with lag and fighting games. Fighting games and online have never been two things meant for each other, and Fighting Games thinks Online is too fickle and it turns him off. <_<

On his last stock, I could see he (Wolf) was probably rather angry. He played hard and if the factor of lag wasn't present, I'm sure you two would have fought down to "whoever hits whom first wins."

That being said, your spacing seems very good. You didn't use a lot of projectiles knowing Wolf can reflect them back, but what you used was sufficient and well...good.

He didn't shield a lot though. I also wonder what would have happened if he was shield happy instead...

Ah, who cares. This was good; better than me for sure. Enjoyable match (only watched Wolf w/ my dial-up, lol). Now get us some offline matches. ^^
I will try my best to get you guys some irl matches ^_^.

Top Bottom