• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOTW #4: Sprites

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
Requirements:

* Theme: Sprites
* Dimensions: Nothing more than 450x200
* Animations NOT acceptable!

READ THIS:
* Entries must be made exclusively for the SOTW and must be original work.
* DO NOT ask for CnC on your SOTW sig here, that's just stupid.
* You CAN, however, ask for CnC from your partner through PM or AIM, etc.
* DO NOT wear your sig or display it here until after the SOTW has concluded.
* No nudity or other offensive material please. Keep it PG-13.
* Please PM me your entries with the title "SOTW #4 Entry"

No entries after the deadline:
Saturday August 9th.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Alright, I'm not in this one since I can't work with sprites, but I just wanted to say that you have some work in front of you ^.^ The last SOTW needs a voting thread and number 2 needs a results thread.

Sucks to be you lol

plural

Smash Journeyman
^jeebus, you can't work with sprites now, but why not try it out? Maybe this sotw can help you expand what you work with.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
Alright, I'm not in this one since I can't work with sprites, but I just wanted to say that you have some work in front of you ^.^ The last SOTW needs a voting thread and number 2 needs a results thread.

Sucks to be you lol
uhhh, i've never even touched a sprite and im going to try this out. be adventurous.

Frate

Smash Journeyman
I remember the first time I made a sprite back in '07.
This was the result.

Sprite sigs are great fun, try them. You won't be disappointed.

Weed

Smash Lord
sprite tags are alot of fun, i had no idea what i was doing on my first one and it turned out alright, i'd encourage everyone to give it a shot

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
It would fit with the sprites theme, but good sigs would have an unfair advantage against animations.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
That's a slightly better turnout than last time or so it seems, plus, it's only wednesday goin on thursday

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
there is no number 3 results thread, it's the voting thread that should be up, the results for 3 and voting for 4 should come at teh same time, number 2's results are up tho ^.^

Top Bottom