• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOTP North Attleboro MA 3/20!!!

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
It's usually 'cause this is my schedule for a tournament:
Show up, play matches
get spacies warmed up
get peach warmed up
play doubles
play singles, power level is at max
use all of my concentration/get really tired after singles
go eat food and spend money
get warmed up again

now it's MM time.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Excellent. I wish I could go to the Connecticut tourny. T_T I got work in MA on Sunday though. :(

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Oh I'm still hyped from my last post...any more hype my black pants gunna turn cow skin camo from all this sexyness

Almo

Smash Ace
i'll probably come if i'm not doing anything on saturday.

cogsmooch, teams again?

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
sighhhhh

give peach something good to wear
she only has 2 good outfits and the wedding dress gets old

Blue is voted ugliest color for her and the peach boards are dedicated to forever making fun of green peaches' shoes
I mean they're purple come on

Give her a lady gaga color or something lol

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I've got a harddrive for my wii (my wii is modded) can u download this on that harddrive....it holds all my wii games

IronChief

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone live close to Falmouth, Cape Cod that is going to this event? I'll be down there all day Friday and would like to have someone to play against before this extremely Hyped event happens. Just let me know on AIM or just here on the boards thanks.

Almo

Smash Ace
i haven't won a tournament set in melee since march 21 of last year. who wants to let me end my reign so i don't have to go a full year knowing i should quit? lmao

oh and cog we're going to **** teams. i'm pretty sure i can actually practice for this. so maybe i won't choke so much haha.

Top Bottom