• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoS: Justice! Results

cmac

Smash Cadet
Mount Vernon NY (Holidays) Elon, NC (School Terms)
Singles:
1: Hax ($216)
2: Swiftbass ($108)
3: Zoso ($36)
4: MattDotZeb
5: Sl0x
5: Irish Mafia
7: Knut
7: Codi
9: Moon
9: Capt. Smuckers
9: AwesomeSean
9: Twebb
13: OTG
13: Mofo
17: Darktooth
17: Smokey
17: PapaSpitFire
17: HectoHurtz

Doubles:
1: Hax & Max ($72)
2: Swiftbass & Sl0x ($36)
3: Moon & DJN ($12)
4: Twebb & AwesomeSean
5: MattDotZeb & HectoHurtz
5: Irish Mafia & Zoso
7: The Breakfast Alphas (Capt. Smuckers & Cmac)
7: PapaSpitFire & Codi
9: LipSync 4ur Life (Knut & Mudkyp)
9: Hav0k & Robin
9: Schizzy & CMGandhi
9: aNub & $led
13: Beebop & Random
13: Gotenks (Smokey&GMO)

Good Games to everyone we played. SoS would like to thank everyone who came to our first tournament and made it great. Thank you for helping us get through singles bracket quickly when we were running late. Special Thanks to people like OTG, Prog, Swiftbass, and PapaSpitFire for helping us seed the pools and bracket and Thank you Robin for bringing the Stream. Come out to the next one we host!
SoS:
Cmac
SmokeyB
Capt. Smuckers
Dirtydeeds

PK Webb

Smash Champion
nice tourney but it ran too late...the moon was literally sleeping and my wife was like ***** hurry up....didnt play too well when singles started at 9pm....besides the time issue venue is legit and alot of setups good shizzzzz for a 1st time try

Captain Smuckers

Smash Journeyman
I'll probably do full shout outs once I have a computer but I'd just like to say thanks a ton to everyone that showed up. A lot of you came from far away and I really appreciate the effort you made to come all the way out.

I'd also like to thank everyone that helped get this event finished without (too much) trouble. People like papaspitfire, Otg, swift, Matt, and many others really made this event run a lot better than it could have.

I'd also like to apologize to everyone for it running late. We made a couple rookie mistakes that gave us a lot of trouble. I promise if we do another one we'll know how to do a lot of things better. As you guys know, this was our first time hosting and it was definitely eye opening and was a fantastic learning experience. It was also definitely a lot harder than I thought it would be. All of the TOs out there: you guys are amazing, keep it up.

Finally I just wanna say I'm really happy so many people entered teams, I'm glad the incentive seemed to work. In all, teams only had 8 less entrants than singles which I think is incredible, but next time maybe we can get everyone to enter :).

Well that's about it, other than giving a shout out to the justice poster child, of course.

Oh also I'm really glad a falcon won. Thanks hax :D

There are no definite plans yet, but I hope you guys will keep a look out for more justice in the future!

Max?

Smash Champion
Tourney was fun, glad I could see everyone. Next time things will run more smoothly.

Dirtydeeds

Smash Rookie
Thanks to everyone who came out
Shoutouts to ethan for hype
Shoutouts to Steve for being an awesome venue owner
Thanks again to everyone who came and a special thanks to people like prog, Max, Matt, Papa, and Swift that helped us out a lot.
Handshakes all around to the people I got to play

<3 Much love to you guys for helping this be enjoyable

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I really enjoyed this tournament, it ran late but I anticipate that the next one will not.

It's a really good venue (let's use the ACs next time?) and I had a great time meeting so many new people.

Is there a bracket image for singles? &&& Are streamed matches going up on youtube?

Also, 5 out of top6 = New England? Way too good.

Max?

Smash Champion
Oh **** Sasser, I didn't put two and two together. You're the dude who lives in Harlem! We definitely gotta chill son

Max?

Smash Champion
YOU MADE ME FEEL LIKE **** LOL

I still agree though

My fault lol. I spent most the day in an intoxicated stupor and was just rushing things to get **** done so we could go home. I'm not free a lot, but let's talk and figure out a time to hang.

Top Bottom