• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sore losers.

Marufuji Ryo

Smash Apprentice
Friend code related issue.

What the hell is wrong with them ? On three occasions, I have had people turn off there wiis or end with no contest because they didn't like the fact that they were losing.

The first one I did not care about.

The second time, I played this guy where he got me down to one stock while he was on threes, I respawm, and KO him, I then get him in a chaingrab and kill him at 18% health so now we are both at one stock, after I got to one stock he ended it with no contest, after I chose Falco again and he chose Fox, on our second stock, I AA him and he falls off and messes up, just about he is about to lose another stock, it disconnects. =/

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
He's not a sore loser, your a cheap winner :laugh:.
Being serious now, you shouldn't play them if they won't give you a good match, that way they might learn and actually play and be unaffected by losing. I'd say it was their connection but this sounds a little bit to coincidental.
Unless you were brawling me, then I'm sorry :laugh:.

MastaShake99

Smash Journeyman
online video game players are some of the most pathetic competitors ever
brawl is really bad but xbox live players or on a whole different level

NintendoMan07

Smash Journeyman
I feel called out, although I know I haven't been online in a while.

Anyway, at least I know my limits anyway, I guess, considering the only time I go online now is for Team Multiman Brawl (which hardly anyone cares about).

I gotta say though... I've always played out my matches (what few of them I have played), so I can see sudden disconnects being the most annoying expression of it. Now, if I can fix SDing a lot and the general anxiety I have, I'd be set to go back to Brawling again.

TEECO

Smash Ace
Lol @ him, ppl like that are so gay. Its not only online though, at my first tourny, a kid would end the match before he even lost because he was such a little pa pa pa pussay. Looked like he was bout to cry rofl.
People like that are extremly sesitive about losing, so make fun of them or something if you want to get them back for it. It brings the lulz

Ricky

Smash Journeyman
online video game players are some of the most pathetic competitors ever
brawl is really bad but xbox live players or on a whole different level
Meh, it totally depends on what kind of person you play really. The only thing I would suggest is to not ever do this in a fair fight, you do then you must have a lot of nerve. Outside of online a few people have done this to me, doesn't matter much but doing it online is another way of showing how sorry you are for not finishing what started.

Uffe

Smash Hero
he is about to lose another stock, it disconnects. =/
This **** pisses me off. If I were to win a match, the person would immediately leave, thus disconnecting me and then say, "Good games!" My response to that is, "You're a wuss!" I three stocked this guys sister in a four stock match with my Ness and right before she dies, she quickly disconnects it. Then I fight her brother's Lucas with my Ike, he wins the match, barely. Everything is okay. Suddenly he chooses Snake and loses. Before he can die, he quickly leaves the room, again! I hate people like that!

I'm not going to fight someone who pulls this kind of BS just because they lost. ]:< So far this person is the only one who's done this sort of crap. Luckily nobody else I know pulls this kind of stunt. It's okay for them to win, but if I win, then bam, not happening because I'm better than them.

Top Bottom