• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Sora Unlocks the Door! The Sora Social Thread

Sora's chances of getting in?

• Total voters

Double0Groove

Smash Ace
I've shared my pie-in-the-sky Spirit Board before, but here's a more realistic one I thi I Sakurai would go with:
  1. Riku (★★★)
  2. Kairi (★★)
  3. Naminé (★)
  4. Lea (★★)
  5. Roxas (★★★)
  6. Xion (★)
  7. Aqua (★★★)
  8. Terra (★) -> (★★★★)
  9. Ventus (★★)
  10. Master Xehanort (★★★★)
Xion is at LEAST a 2. Terra should also be a 3.

DuskFleur

Smash Apprentice
Sheesh, the Twitter hate wagon is still going. I saw one idiot say, without a hint of sarcasm, that Sora is “too corny” for Smash.
Too corny. For ****ing Super Smash Brothers. Where stuff like this is the norm:
I nearly had an aneurism from the sheer stupidity of that statement. The detractors are so far up their asses that they forgot what Smash even is.

Sirfishe

Smash Ace
if sora does get in, roxas has to be an alternative skin like Hero. Its been awhile since i've played kingdom hearts 2 and going back, they're movement is beyond identical. That would really make soras inclusion special

DuskFleur

Smash Apprentice
if sora does get in, roxas has to be an alternative skin like Hero. Its been awhile since i've played kingdom hearts 2 and going back, they're movement is beyond identical. That would really make soras inclusion special
Or as stated in the thread title, a bonus echo fighter! Not like echoes take a lot of dev time, right? That’s why they exist! As bonuses!

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
That's what i wish would happen with a Sora inclusion.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Sheesh, the Twitter hate wagon is still going. I saw one idiot say, without a hint of sarcasm, that Sora is “too corny” for Smash.
Too corny. For ****ing Super Smash Brothers. Where stuff like this is the norm:
I nearly had an aneurism from the sheer stupidity of that statement. The detractors are so far up their asses that they forgot what Smash even is.
that person had clearly never played a nintendo game before

I wasn't being serious, but I forget everyone here is, lol.
try the grcade forum, everyone there's a smart guy

Last edited:

TriggerX

Smash Ace
If he gets in id honestly like to see his Halloween town outfit as an alt. Perfect timing at least

Ryder16

Smash Cadet
I don't like how things are going. with almost every 'leak' saying it sora right now it is beginning to sink my heart.

DuskFleur

Smash Apprentice
I honestly don’t believe any of the leaks, even the ones that say it’ll be Sora. Anyone can make a fake leak, so it’s better to approach it in a “fake until proven true” way.
I’m still hoping for Sora regardless. Not necessarily expecting, though. But hey, if I voted for Bayonetta and she won in Smash 4, maybe lightning can strike twice for me…

JustASora/CrashSupporter

Smash Apprentice
Tonight I dreamt that Sora got in Smash. Again.

I'm really trying to temper my expectations for October 5th, since it's almost an unwritten rule that the very last Smash character to be really doesn't really tend to be all that hype, but I just simply can't help but having a tiny (very tiny) bit of hope, even though I know it's most likely going to be for nothing.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Here's hoping sora gets his different forms if he gets in, it was one of my favorite things in kh2, I really think he's getting in.
I would think if Sora used his KH2 design in smash then the other forms would be his alts, same with KH3's design and its alts. It just makes sense.

Heoj

Smash Ace
Personally i feel like ppl are underestimating the sora 4chan leak. I mean yeh it could obviously just be fake but i think its still in a pretty solid position, i mean that twitter user who claimed to create definitly wasnt the actual person who made it. Plus imo Papagenos does make some pretty logical points in his most recent video.

Either way I think Sora has a pretty solid chance

JustASora/CrashSupporter

Smash Apprentice

Thoughts on this? I know it's really easy to dismiss a 4chan leak, but here PapaGenos gives some pretty solid reasoning as to why this supposed "leak" doesn't really sound as fake.

Double0Groove

Smash Ace

Thoughts on this? I know it's really easy to dismiss a 4chan leak, but here PapaGenos gives some pretty solid reasoning as to why this supposed "leak" doesn't really sound as fake.
It's an active choice on your part if you want to believe it or not. I've believed the leak since the direct, and after the video, I'm more convinced than ever that it's true, but there's a storied history when it comes to Smash leaks that none us can really ignore.

JustASora/CrashSupporter

Smash Apprentice
It's an active choice on your part if you want to believe it or not.
Personally, no matter how credible a leak sounds, I still wouldn't believe it or expect it to be real, because at the end of the day, it's just a rumor, it hasn't been directly confirmed by the people working on the game. This "leak" comes from an anonymous source, and like PapaGenos said, we don't know if the different posts making this claim could be just different people instead of the same individual. I'm trying my best to not get my hopes up or even being optimistic, but when this is about my most wanted character, I can't help to have some optimism.

Alsorash

Smash Cadet
Sora once again trends on Twitter. I’m glad we’re not alone in our desire to have him join Smash, regardless of what the asshole loudmouths have to say.
It's literally the most hyped Smash character since Cloud got in. Problem is, he's a really difficult character to get as he is basically a fourth party character.. Let's hope he makes it!

Top Bottom