• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sooo.... Fresno

XtacyfalcoX

Smash Journeyman
yeah i just moved to fresno from ohio not to long ago. and im lookin around and all these tournys are like 2-3-4+ hour drives just wanting to see if there was any brawlers around here. I use to hold tournys in ohio and i wanted to run some future tournys around fresno i just need to know the average amount of people that play brawl around here or are commited to driving car loads of people to tournys

MechaBoozer20XX

Smash Journeyman
Fresno has had a couple tournies in the past months but as of right now nothing is planned. The last tourney we held pulled only about 15 so who knows right now. = /

Really though I've had a hard time finding players here on SWF, we have a highly inactive group on AiB. If you wish to hold or tourney or anything of the nature I can help spread the word on that site, we also have a few Melee players in the 'No if that interests you.

Top Bottom