• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic's Victory Theme

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
it seems to me that someone who got a chance to play as Sonic a E for All should have gotten a chance to hear Sonic's victory fanfare.

i'm curious to know what it is. anyone?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Sonic's Adventure Stage Complete music...Isn't it?

MarkSmashMan

Smash Rookie
When I heard the music it sounded like it was from either Sonic 3, Sonic Adventure 2 or Sonic 360(no!)

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Obviously, it's going to be the "Stage clear" music from Sonic 3, Sonic and Knuckle, Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2, etc.

ValiantVernon

Smash Journeyman
that and at some points in the game his theme will be Live and Learn from Sonic Adventure 2 ;) which excites me greatly

Playat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Playat
3DS FC
0473-7807-1815
I heard that Sonic's victory theme is the mission clear theme from Sonic 360

FerreTrip

Smash Cadet
Hey to the guy who said "no!" to the 360 thing: Sonic Next apparantly SUCKED, but the tunes are rockin'. Sides, sounds the same in the YouTube stuff I've seen as the one we're used to.

spindash

Smash Ace
Free post! :p

Yeah. It's the act clear theme that originated in Sonic the Hedgehog 3. Just orchestrated if I remember right.

Long time, no see, DarkSpidey! It's Clandon from NSider; doubt you remember me but hey. I remember you. XD

WarioII

Smash Apprentice
that and at some points in the game his theme will be Live and Learn from Sonic Adventure 2 ;) which excites me greatly
i kept watchin the sonic trailer to hear the song lol but it goes really good with him...MAN this game is gonna have a killer music list!

Jisike

Smash Journeyman
OMG PEOPLE!!

It IS the stage clear music from Sonic 3!!

It IS ALSO the stage clear music from SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 360!!!

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
Indeed they are, well the classic version is more likely if sakurai likes using retro stuff. Also that video don't really work straight away, the loading time is ridiculously slow.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
No there isn't lol. thats what i was trying to tell people

well, except that the Next gen one isn't retro.
But it dates back to the retro times!

Mario's victory theme from Super Mario Bros. can still be heard on occation in various games.

Demon-oni

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Thanatos-Demon
3DS FC
0147-1152-7184
i heard about three seconds of it in a vid at youtube. I'll try to find it again, but it sounded like something from back in the 2d age of sonic.

Conner

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I didn't get to go to E 4 All unfortunately but from the videos I can tell right off that its the mission
clear theme from Sonic the Hedgehog for the 360. I like it.

listentomook

Smash Apprentice
Am i the only one who hates all the new sonic music with lyrics? what ever happened to chill sonic synth music????? the best hydrocity ice cap zone marble zone blah blah blah

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
Am i the only one who hates all the new sonic music with lyrics? what ever happened to chill sonic synth music????? the best hydrocity ice cap zone marble zone blah blah blah
nope. i agree with you completely. the music in the new sonic games is horrible. especially in Secret Rings. they need to fire that guy...

Top Bottom