• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic with bunny hood = mad speed

Fox McCl0ud

Smash Apprentice
wow that is insanely fast. Noone will be able to keep up with him when he has the bunny hood.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
What I don't get is, if he keeps dying, how does he still have a bunny hood? Or if he doesn't, then is Sonic just faster than Big Blue regularly?

Emerald Chaos

Smash Rookie
It's a special Brawl. Whoever it is will have set the match so that the characters have bunny hoods on permanently.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Ah, I forgot about special Brawl. Still, that's awesome.

Someone mentioned a while back (like, years back) that someone should AR a Big Blue match, and see if, using a bunny hood and perfect control due to AR, Luigi could keep up with the cars through Wavedashing. Anyone know if anything ever came of that?

Nekoda Tsukino

Smash Rookie
Nice. I might play as Sonic, because of his speed, but it seems that everyone's playing as him around where I love. Kind of irritating, really, but... Nice video, thanks for sharing.

Top Bottom