• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

sonic with bunny ears

SuperSkeetBro

Smash Journeyman
what would be even more insane......how bout in training mode have the bunny ears and multiply the speed. you will fly ff the course in like .3 seconds before you even realize what you have done.

Cless

Smash Champion
Sonic with the bunny ears, assuming they're still an item, would be way faster. Cool...

What was the point of this again?

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
besides that running will kill you and his recovery will be unbeatable hell look funny with bunny ears on

Althalus89

Smash Cadet
Sheesh, I almost forgot that xD
That's it now I've decided how I shall train! I'm gonna do this 1 hour a day xD Play with Sonic and only Bunny Hoods as items, **** I'll have to get used to it at some point and then I'll be so sure of the controls it'll be hilarious when I laugh at ppl being to slow xD

ripman3

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai will probably say:

"You must not get the bunny hood as Sonic.

Do not do it.
*shows picture of sonic running off the stage*
"NOOOOOO"
You will go way too fast."

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
Perhaps we'll be able to star k.o ourselves off the top of the screen this way.. xD Oh man.. I'm trying that...

WarioII

Smash Apprentice
if sonic gets the bunny ears he cant even tip toe with out falling off the edge of the level i wanna see how that would look though i bet he will be scary fast

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
If Sonic gets the bunny ears, he'll move so fast that he'll. . .

1) Make a Sonic Boom everytime you tap left, killing everything onscreen instantly

2) Slip into a null-time level of movement, in which all things are frozen, as a nanosecond to you would be centuries to Sonic+Bunny.

Or. . .

3) Activate the Hyperdrive and make the Kessel Run in Twelve-and-a-half parsecs. (Someone has to get this reference, right?)

mattram08

Smash Apprentice
The next update:
"Don't use the Bunny Hood if you're Sonic"

Screenshot of Sonic falling off stage here.

"You will be way to fast"

End of update.

The updates have been getting lamer and lamer, when are we gonna get another good one?!

PukeTShirt

Smash Journeyman
3) Activate the Hyperdrive and make the Kessel Run in Twelve-and-a-half parsecs. (Someone has to get this reference, right?)
STAR WARS REFERENCE FTW!!

I do believe tho that no matter how fast sonic-bunny would be, theres no way he could faster than the millennium falcon

FallenAngelPit

Smash Apprentice
If Sonic gets the bunny ears, he'll move so fast that he'll. . .

1) Make a Sonic Boom everytime you tap left, killing everything onscreen instantly

2) Slip into a null-time level of movement, in which all things are frozen, as a nanosecond to you would be centuries to Sonic+Bunny.

Or. . .

1) possible, after all, he is SONIC.

2) umm, i dont think hes that fast.

3) star wars, han solo? (I think)

farewell:cool:

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
The next update:
"Don't use the Bunny Hood if you're Sonic"

Screenshot of Sonic falling off stage here.

"You will be way to fast"

End of update.

The updates have been getting lamer and lamer, when are we gonna get another good one?!
Yeah thats true.
But what I think when then update every mode there will be non-stop charecter updates.
Hopefully.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
This topic made me realize something:idea:...Sega originally wanted Sonic to be a bunny, but he would, most likely, get concussions from running into hard obstacles at a high speed(i.e. a rock)...The bunny hood item, which makes the wearer run at an exponentially rapid speed, is included in this game as an item, along with the inclusion of Sonic as a PC...

Coincidence...?;)

NastCF

Smash Apprentice
No, the bunny hood was already in the previous game.
BTW, there's no way Captain Falcon is faster than Sonic. And yes, Sonic would fly off-screen before you could say "pea" if he had the bunny hood :p

Psychoace

Smash Champion
Hmmmm he wouldn't die remember if you move across the openings in sonic you go straight over them. Hit him off the stage and he'd just run back.

MarvinTPA

Smash Cadet
Why would you say "pea"?
Sonic can't run in space, Super sonic...would die...
Nobody can carry that many rings.
Maybe he uses the rings to power his bunny hood just like super :p
He carries exactly 10 rings i think: super sonic lasts 10 secs or something.
I remember the E4All conversation: "hurry! you've only got 10 seconds!"

SuperSkeetBro

Smash Journeyman
the only way to move without killin is to walk up an incline with no head start and no spin dash. remember how horrible sonics acceleration was from a standing position on steep hill. it as soooooo annoying.

that was hella funny whoever mention star koing urself by running off the side so fast ><

btw no one is imagining what its like on training mode with 4X speed as well :)

SmashWolf

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EchoSon
3DS FC
3738-0429-7658
Sonic already runs as fast as anyone else with Bunny hood, so I don't think he should get extra effects at all when he grabs it.

Rajun Cajun

Smash Rookie
...why must none of you read. But, nevermind that.

That's not faster than the Falcon...Han made it in under 12 PLUS there's all them dang'd black holes to worry about.

And I dunno what that Ten rings reference was about, but supersonic could carry as many as you could find. Apologies if this was a joke I just didn't get.

I hope they bring back Big Blue. Bunny Sonic'd be invincible. Provided of course you didn't run off the RIGHT side of the level.

Ranthozyk

Smash Cadet
I wonder how fast he'd be able to complete the "Race to the Finish!" or "F-Zero Racetrack"(I think that's what the adventure stage was called.. I forget.) It seems like it'll be insanely fast. XD

Sonic-Blast

Smash Rookie
Bunny Hood+Sonic+ Lightning Melee=Good luck pressing the control stick without running off the edge.

Tingle_Stole_My_Pants

Smash Apprentice
Let's see... sonic can already run at the speed of sound, aye? That's about 397 mph, give or take a few. I could be wrong about that. Let's say 400 on a good day. The bunny hood doubles the running speed of the wearer, right? So that would be 800 mph. In training mode with x4 speed, that'd be 800 x 4, which is 3,200. In other words, that's almost Mach 7. Basically, he'd be going so fast you wouldn't be able to see a single frame of movement before he hit the edge. Heck, the KO might even register before his spiny blue face left the screen.

Of course, that's assuming he runs at the speed of sound in Brawl, which I highly doubt. Then again, he is pretty fast in the first place, and those stages are only so big...

I know! Let's find a vid of him running at full speed, then speed it up to 6x speed! That'll answer everything!

Kudos for best Sonic thread ever!

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
That reminds something I always wandered: What if Sonic drinks caffeine?
See Hoodwinked, Over The Hedge or that awesome episode of Futurama.

SonicSSJX the Hedgehog

Smash Apprentice
Let's see... sonic can already run at the speed of sound, aye? That's about 397 mph, give or take a few. I could be wrong about that. Let's say 400 on a good day. The bunny hood doubles the running speed of the wearer, right? So that would be 800 mph. In training mode with x4 speed, that'd be 800 x 4, which is 3,200. In other words, that's almost Mach 7. Basically, he'd be going so fast you wouldn't be able to see a single frame of movement before he hit the edge. Heck, the KO might even register before his spiny blue face left the screen.

Of course, that's assuming he runs at the speed of sound in Brawl, which I highly doubt. Then again, he is pretty fast in the first place, and those stages are only so big...

I know! Let's find a vid of him running at full speed, then speed it up to 6x speed! That'll answer everything!

Kudos for best Sonic thread ever!
*Clears throat* Sonic really runs at 761.2 mph. Passing the speed of sound. Now that speed with a Bunny Hood added to lightning mode.

Top Bottom