• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic users and Zelda users

Sonic XD

Smash Ace
There are some clients on SWF that say sonic users should use zelda. What do you think about this? Should zelda users use sonic?

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
I was expecting an alliance type deal. Umm, i'm with Blink exactly what are you trying to say? I really don't see a reason for Zelda users to use Sonic unless they were already planning to.

Luthien

Smash Ace
Umm, i'm with Blink exactly what are you trying to say? I really don't see a reason for Zelda users to use Sonic unless they were already planning to.
Same here.

I don't really understand the purpose of this thread. Sonic XD, do you mean as a counterpick character for some matchups, or what? It seems more like a personal preference thing to me. I checked out your other thread, and there really wasn't much... er, substance there either. Could you build on what you mean by that question, because as it stands now I don't see why this needs a thread.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Sorry guys, I wasn't paying attention and let one of the Sonic players wander outta our boards. I'll try not to let it happen again.

He's just asking because both STHD and myself second/main Zelda, in conjunction to Sonic. It's just nice to have a character that can actually kill below 100 reliably, with a good projectile game to boot. Zelda mains, stay away from Sonic. We wouldn't want comparatively intelligent people playing the character, after all. ♥

Ztarfish

Smash Journeyman
I'm so confused. By the way, I live near Aurora, how awesome is that?
But on topic. I've heard Sonic is obnoxiously hard to KO with. I think the whole Sonic users should play Zelda is kind of a one sided statement, since I see no advantage to playing Sonic, considering Sheik is like the same as Sonic, in being obnoxiously hard to KO with.

Top Bottom