• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Skyroll

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
I called it Air Dashing and since I'm the one with the thread that's what it will be -.-

Skyrolling still sounds too nerdy.

Oh, but thanks I was too lazy to ever test this out on Pictochat cuz I hate that level.

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
I believe it's the part on the top right. I wasn't trying to do it. Just happened while playing someone online.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
HOW DARE YOU PEOPLE TALK TO PHANNA THAT WAY

acually, i find this a good point to make because it gives you all of its aspects on pictochat and hanenbow, which i usually pick for a mind game aspect. Its hard to use a an AT, but people don't knwo what the hell to do when you use this effectively.

phanna ftw!

also, this should be added to the sonic video complelation

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
So I've got three questions:

1 How exactly do you do this?

2 What use does it have?

3 Why would you use it? (This is in reference to the person dying and almost dying when they hit Pit)

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
Well no one has found a use for it yet... but you do it by using your side b on an upward incline. If it's steep enough that the first hop disappears, you'll rocket off the edge like that.

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
No, it definitely works on some part of the second area on castle siege. It was a while ago though, so I can't be bothered to remember which part.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I like skyrolling, **** twinkle. RockCrock is too good, and I petition for it to be named that.

Really weird, I'm trying to think of applications for it.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
Really? You like sky rolling? Skrolling if you will?
-.-

Well, if more people cared/wanted to give a name to it I would listen but it's just been random people that have "discovered" it that have wanted to name it.

I think because of how fast it can go it might work as a surprise attack. But the problem is you can't combo very easily out of it as far as I can tell and I think if you get hit while doing it you do that weird teleport glitch happens which may end up killing you.

Top Bottom