• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Skype Group (anyone want in?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MWEX

Smash Apprentice
This group is primarily Project M based, but all sonic's are welcome to join and we, people of the group, encourage smash 4 players to join as well and help us develop the smash 4 sonic metagame!

JFyst

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1822-1491-9293
i'd love to hear other people's opinions on sonic and any help is appreciated, if you could pm me, that'd be great.

Lilfut

Smash Ace
NNID
slothfuLunchmeat
3DS FC
3308-5213-5534
Eh, why not. My Skype username is lilfut322, go ahead and add me.

Last edited:

MarioFireRed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MarioFireRed
3DS FC
5026-4457-8398
I've started using him in 3DS so why not.

MarioFireRed™ with a Shulk pic.

Rectar2

Smash Rookie
I'll join. My username is Rectar2, profile pic is a lamp wearing a fez and the Doctor's jacket.

PsychoSy

Smash Cadet
I don't have a wii U as of yet but I'm playing with him in brawl and project m atm, so feel free to add me. My skype name is Ultimatelife2

Slowbroongus

Smash Rookie
I would like to join. My Skype name is either edudikit or ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] . Same pic as here.

K-45

Smash Journeyman
I guess i'll join in I like playing the character

Jords2Good

Smash Journeyman
I guess I could join in, it will probably be easier finding some maims to play against.

Even though I main sonic I have a bit of trouble fighting him so maybe I could learn a thing or two.

My Skype: live:jordine_95

Jords2Good

Smash Journeyman
So like.......is there someones Skype I should add or something? I realized I post in here long ago and still nothing.
Just curious that's all.

Pivot

Godfather
3DS FC
4742-5223-3550
If this thing's still going I'd love to join in, just reply here and I'll PM you my Skype =)

EnigmaSSB

Smash Rookie
NNID
ssbenigma
I'd love to get some knowledge from more well-versed Sonic players as well! Skype is j.walker21. Feel free to add me if this group is still a thing

Kid Anarkist

Smash Rookie
I would very much like to be added to this group ^^

I was looking for a skype group about PM Sonic and found this, i have yet to make a skype account so PM, i guess =)

shrekbad

Smash Rookie
NNID
shrekbad
cool I been wanting to join this group too but my laptop is too unstable to make a skype account...or install skype on my laptop. -_- guess i stick to Anther Ladder matches

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
For the sake of consistency, I'm locking this thread as I no longer openly advocate Skype group promotions through Smashboards.

Feel free to continue sorting this out amongst yourselves via messages and what have you.

:093:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom