• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Representation in SBR-B

Status
Not open for further replies.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
Why this thread was closed before confuses me, but whatever. This wasn't an April fools joke.
It also looks pretty sketchy too, but I won't accuse of any secret plan to keep Sonic players out of the SBR-B (...)

We need someone to be in the backroom, and I believe that they are going to start taking resubmissions and new applications soon. It should be this month.

Although I can't say this for sure, but from my understanding I have at least a few members of the back room to the understanding that as a whole they are ********, and have almost zero sonic knowledge.

It is important that we discuss how to raise "Sonic awareness", and somehow get through to the stupid gay back ******s that they need to stop johning and playing with each others ***** in circles.

Browny

Smash Hater
lol too true

ill be applying again :p at least now ive got some more tourney results behind me, even if they are only small ones down in backwards australia >_>

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Yeah the mods are kind of closing trheads here and there... like KID's most recent thread did not warrent a lock, but regardless...

The constant preaching outside our board isn't enough? They only want more patriotism?

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I don't see how a thread like this breaks the rules.

I'd apply, but I'm not fit for the job T_T

:093:

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
lol too true

ill be applying again :p at least now ive got some more tourney results behind me, even if they are only small ones down in backwards australia >_>
Do it

Yeah the mods are kind of closing trheads here and there... like KID's most recent thread did not warrent a lock, but regardless...

The constant preaching outside our board isn't enough? They only want more patriotism?
They don't listen to preaching, we need to actually get them to listen instead of sonic board raids

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
So who would be capable of being back room worthy?
only a handful of people here go to tournaments.
Even a smaller amount place reasonably well.

It would also fall to who is the most knowledgeable on brawl in general, not just Sonic himself.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
I would guess Tenki would be the best option, Malcom, Espy, or Umby also. I would like to say Browny, but a foreign low tier player looks grim

I defiantly have the criteria but I want nothing to do with that stupid place until it gets its act together. Plus I would look like a hypocrite if I applied.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Memphis is right.

Unless Doc was just kidding round, then they won't take any crap, that's just how they are.

I'm pretty sure playing Sonic also requires a general knowledge of Brawl, seeing as how you need to know some crap if you want to even suck with Sonic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom