• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic & Ike, the tagteam discussion.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Hey guys, Kinzer here, I'm just making this thread to let you all know that back at the Sonic boards, I have a 2 on 2 project in the works. Although I believe I know enough about my other main, I'd like to see what anybody else can offer.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=205101

There's the link if you feel like giving some sympathy to your friend.

Any ideas are always welcomed, see ya there!

Trip.

Smash Apprentice

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Argh, you people are telling me how I have too many posts, yet just literally posting something like "WTH?!" is a +1 poster! XD I need information for this!

By the way, Thanks PokeymanzMashtuh.

*Psst* what was up with Sonic's first stock at low %ages in the first vid, he couldn't footstool or walljump?

Tenki

Smash Hero
Definitely because of the Sonic boards.

<--- goal is over 9000

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Lol, Kinzer goes to Sonic boards, hence he gets that many posts.
Hey, at least my posts consist of other one-liners that are somewhat funny, or really intellectual posts for Sonic!

Speaking of which, I'm going to check my thread now.

zealotscout

Smash Apprentice
sonic with ike eh? , cant say too much here since isnt in my brawl mainees , but i do main ike , ive been seeing alot of use to ikes U tilts and u smashes and of corse the lucky F smash* when u hit someone ofcorse* since i have played a bit with sonic , never competitvely * i do reccomend this line up , since sonic can move here and there , gimp , abuse his recovery , * spam funny *** taunts* , well i see a sonic b throwing alot into ikes awating moves, (mentioned above) maybe into a eruption , in the end sorry if i am being too vague , but ike has too many benefits as a partner , the risks? getting caught in ANY attack that can accidently finish sonic off , yes it has happened to me , gl to u sir

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Ike is finished in my guide, if any of you would like to see what I have written up and critique it, you are welcome to do so.

Also I am a Smash Master, fear my powers.

B0mbe1c

Smash Lord
Any character with good throws would an asset to a character with powerful finishers. I'd see dthrow to Ike as useful, since they'd most like bounce right into it. =P

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Grrr, why don't you give me some things to work on my write-up for Ike if necessary?!

I don't need people telling me how much of a life I lack, I know that already!

Wah.

Top Bottom