• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Confirmed So Suck It!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
They bring out Sonic at the same time they announce a release delay. I guess it's to soften the blow.

I'm def staying up for the update tonight.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Ooooohhhh Snap!!!!!! Sonic Is In!!!!! Ign, You Better Be Right!!!!!!!!!

Saku

Smash Cadet
With Sonic getting in, I now fear for the fate of every future Sonic game, oddly enough..

After all, Brawl will raise the quality bar for Sonic as a character. If Sonic Team continues with their current trend with Sonic...

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
"Oh, Sonic isn't going to be in Brawl... Sonic is stupid..." Well ha ha HA!!!!!!! in the words of of Doctor Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik; "Get aload of THIS!" and "YOSH!!!"

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
just hope that the quality of his recent games doesnt reflects how good he is in brawl hehe.

Its actually pretty cool that he made it in, its just the sad thing is how often we'll see him played, yet how rarely we'll see him played WELL.

:034:

Smash Hero
Both awesome. If us Europeans could get our hands on a January release... I could die happily.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
I'm definitely not trying to be anti-Sonic, here, since I totally want him in Brawl, but...

How credible is this magazine that reported on the conference? Some of the info seems far-fetched. They announce Sonic so blandly, and motorcycles in Mario Kart Wii? I just don't know.

I ask the question, "would IGN bother translating something that wasn't credible?" but we all know the answer to that. Hell, they even backed that stupid Animal Crossing interview that was proven to be fake.

I guess we'll find out sometime this week?

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
I knew Sonic would be in. After the first trailer was shown and Snake proved that 3rd party characters would be in, Sonic became as likely as Diddy Kong. I bet he's a starting character too. They'll probably put him and Snake on the box art so everyone knows that they're in.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Great. Now can everyone be quiet and stop making threads... ah I guess more nubs will fly in and make them.

-Onyx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom