• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Codecs (Palutena's Guidance)

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I hope it involves something about how fast or blue he is.

:093:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
If Palutena puts on her specs and says "I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG", I will die. But life will also be complete.

Also I think it'd be fun to see Pit bro out about him, Pit and Sonic seem like they should get along really well.

If Viridi is involved, she'll probably sing high praises of him since he's basically nature's greatest warrior, so to speak. It'd be a nice reference to how the first Sonic games were made with a "nature VS machinery" theme.

MarioFireRed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MarioFireRed
3DS FC
5026-4457-8398
Welp time to think up an idea!

Pit: Woah this blue guy's fast! Not even the Brawler Claws can help me catch up to him!

Palutena: -laughs- That's Sonic, Pit. You know, the fastest thing alive?

Pit: Who?

Palutena: The Blue Blur? Mascot of SEGA? You met him in a previous Smash?

Pit: Oh him! Yeah that was an awesome Brawl! Surprised he's still here considering the reputation of his games lately.

Palutena: I don't suppose we have any right to judge him Pit. We HAVE been MIA for almost 25 years until we came back just recently.

Pit: ...Thanks for the obvious Lady Palutena. Any tips I could use to beat him this time around?

Palutena: As his nickname implies, he's sure to be the fastest fighter you'll ever face but needs to get close to you in order to lay the smackdown. I suggest pressuring him with arrows until he messes up.

Pit: Got it, thanks Lady Palutena!

And now for Viridi's version:

Viridi: Oh my god no way!

Pit: W-Woah Viridi what happened? Did you see some floor ice cream for me to eat?

Viridi: -sighs- No Pit. I mean that really cool anthropomorphic hedgehog over there!

Pit: Oh Sonic. Lady Palutena and I met him at the last Brawl, but I guess you weren't even a concept art during that time.

Viridi: You, shush. I used to watch his cartoons all the time when I was just a baby goddess and never even dreamed I'd see the leader of the "Freedom Fighters" himself in action!

Pit: The Freedom what? I mean yeah it's pretty rare to see a third party character appear again in Smash but what's the big deal?

Viridi: BIG DEAL?! He's everything I could've hoped for, being such a gift of nature fighting against that evil Dr.Eggman who takes advantage of poor mother nature all the time!

Pit: Poor mother nature? Wouldn't that mean he's taking advantage of y-

Viridi: SHHH! DO YOU WANT THIS GAME'S RATING TO GO ANYWHERE BEYONG TEEN?

Pit: Yeah yeah I got it. So any advice you can give me to beat this guy?

Viridi: Oh I wouldn't have any idea. Seeing as I wasn't even created when you two last fought. I'm sure you'll be fine Pit~

Pit: (whispers and pouts) Well excuse me for asking for help.

Top Bottom