• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

sonic and sheik ?

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I play both sonic and sheik (not that I play sheik near as often) anyway... they both have trouble killing so I wouldn't put them both on a team... though sheik at least has range... normally, it's bet to have your partner cover your weaknesses... so Ike makes a pretty good partner.

Napilopez

Smash Lord
I agree.

Run around insanely quick with Sonic and while you opponents are Oooohing and Aaaahing at you insane speed, have Ike sneak behind and slaughter them :p

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
well I mean, after sonic racks up at least a little damage, even an Ike tilt will kill them.

Kifferz

Smash Rookie
Yeah my friend and i set up a doubles team Olimar(him) Sonic (me) and we have also Link (Him) and sheik (me) just so we have some decent killing power

shrinkray21

Smash Ace
its an awful team...both characters are exactly the same...you need a character that can get quick kills..olimar is a solid choice, look at ike, ddd, marth, fox...something like that.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Well, I imagine it would be an okay team as long as your friend is comfortable hitting Down B at the beginning of the match. >_>

SonicOfDarkness

Smash Apprentice
suffern new york yo no items no ****y stages i
i understand what eveyone is saying thankx my friend and i talked about it and we are going to test this out bez i know me and him are a good team with mario and sheik so.. iam sure we will think of something but thank you all and hope to face you guys online no iam not an noob if any one is wandering ? lol

Top Bottom