• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

sonic alternative costumes?

Zevox

Smash Lord
Theres a video showing everyone's alternate costumes on the main page of Brawl Central. Sonic's amount to:

Normal
Slightly darker blue w/ orange bracelets.
Slightly darker blue w/ green bracelets.
Slightly darker blue w/ 2 small power rings for bracelets.
Somewhat darker blue (more so than previous 3) w/ black bracelets.

So yeah, not much variation. I imagine most people will just stick to his normal look.

Zevox

Crackerz

Smash Rookie
its pretty stupid wen they could have given him a shadow and silver colour. and it would be funny to see himm in green.

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
You can't see it in that video, but his shoes change colors as well.The video quality is kinda ****ty, because Sonic's basic color isn't that bright. His color changes slightly to match his wristbands, but never even close to a full color change.

DDM

Smash Journeyman
I really don't understand why they didn't change his fur color. He would have looked cool in red, green, black, etc...

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
I bet the reason is because the next Sonic game will introduce yet another hedgehog with a different color swap of Sonic. Yup, that has to be it. They sure haven't done that enough yet. /sarcasm. But seriously, that sounds like the kind of stupid **** they'd pull.

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
He doesn't have anything close to a Shadow alt costume. He has one alt color that's slightly darker blue, with black wrist bands.

R.Y.N.O

Smash Journeyman
Actually, for the color changes his shoes change as well and he has an arua around him that matches the color of his rings. Still, they could have done better. Would have been cool to see Shadow in Brawl.

LuCKy

Smash Master
even though sonic and shadow are completley different....in terms of attacking....lol kinda that costume would have been great.i dont know about the silver one but different color sonics would have been kick a** even though blue is still the best

but for a person that loves sonic as the blue hedgehog he is.....they couldnt have gone wrong with different color shoes n' wrist bands.......if only there were more lol

SonicSSJX the Hedgehog

Smash Apprentice
A Shadow, Darkspines Sonic , and Metal Sonic costume would have been cool. If not a Metal Sonic costume, then Sonic would have taken Metal Sonic's form when he grabs a Metal Box. These would have been great.

Kr3w

Smash Journeyman
I would've like to see a red-fur-colored( . . . ) sonic, but I dont have such a ig problem with the wristbands n' shoes. I think the orange ones look pretty sexy

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Actually, for the color changes his shoes change as well and he has an arua around him that matches the color of his rings. Still, they could have done better. Would have been cool to see Shadow in Brawl.
Shadow Is in brawl, he's an assist trophy. Probly the reason that they didn't have a sonic recolor of shadow cause he'd look too much like the assist trophy and confuse small children.

Of course, A re-color of sonic from the final fight in sonic and the secret rings would have been awesome too. No pupils, racing stripe type lines down his back, freakin awesome.

The re-color actually threw me off real bad once when I was sonic on red team with lucario and the bad guys were ike and pit on blue team. The match started and everyone was blue and It took me quite a while before I convinced myself to stop attacking my teammate.

The Qu

Smash Apprentice
I'm I the only one who thinks Sonic's orange armbands look like the water wings he uses in Sonic And Mario At The Olympics? :p

Bensei

Smash Cadet
He schould have had at least a Shadow costume like Peach has a Daisy one, it doesn't matter that the voice or some froms are wrong, or if Shadow is already in Brawl as an AT that remakes an item. It'd be like Sonic cosplaying as shadow :D

timidshadow

Smash Apprentice
Sonic's alternate costumes arn't very good but then again he can only recieve color variations aside from like Shadow and Silver skins.

Top Bottom