• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something they should have done in Brawl

Best101

Smash Ace
No not really. I think they should've brought back all the Melee and N64 stages, and scrap Masterpieces, Stickers, and Chronicles. Just to add something more to the actual Smash Bros. part of Brawl.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Melee's handicap system enabled people to compose cat and mouse type of fights. Pursued players had handicap 1, while the pursuers had handicap 9.

Cat and mouse fights are not so fun in Brawl since the pursuers can get KO'd at over 150% damage by their prey. In Melee, you could set it so that pursued players had to raise the pursuer's damage to over 400% if they were ever gonna get them out of their hair.

The damage handicap is good, but they could've added Melee's handicap system to Brawl as well.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
No not really. I think they should've brought back all the Melee and N64 stages, and scrap Masterpieces, Stickers, and Chronicles. Just to add something more to the actual Smash Bros. part of Brawl.
I agree, Masterpieces were a waste of space. Chronicles didn't take up enough space to be considered a waste of space since all it was was text.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Wait...the OP is talking about the Announcer, what does everything above this post and below OP's has to do with it? :p

I got used to Brawl's announcer, so I don't care really. When the game got leaked and I heard the voice I didn't like it at first, but now I realize it's just a minor detail everyone can live with.

Top Bottom