• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something strange happened??

lil cj

Smash Lord
I was practicing with Pit and when I ran off the ledge I pressed up B to do WoI then as soon as I was off the stage I pressed up b again rapidly and WoI activated again 2 more times:confused:....I dont know how this happened.I was aligned with the ledge when I pressed up b again.Has this happened to anyone else? This could lead to something...IDK...like a double/triple WoI...lol:)

chucklesXcore

Smash Apprentice
I don't think thats wing renewal, but there is a way to keep refreshing your wings. its basically the same thing, but in a different way. read kupo's ultimate Pit guide. Its definitely the answer to all your questions, I'd focus on learning Pit's play style first before jumping into anything crazy though.

lil cj

Smash Lord
I don't think thats wing renewal, but there is a way to keep refreshing your wings. its basically the same thing, but in a different way. read kupo's ultimate Pit guide. Its definitely the answer to all your questions, I'd focus on learning Pit's play style first before jumping into anything crazy though.
iight I'll check that out:)
Thanks.

That technique looks so cool O_O! Nice. Yeah, cj, I think you did wing renewal on the ledge by accident causing you to do it twice after mashing b...

lol....
I thought I found a new AT...lol:)
Im trying to find something that will make Pit god tier
but someone will probably find it before me...lol.

kupo15

Smash Hero
i dont think there is a way to infinitely do it unless you find the right edge. I also dont think it does much since there is no wind push effect. Keep thinking. Maybe you will find the next big thing

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
THere is a wind push effect though on the ledge cancelled one, just have a cpu stand next to the edge on battlefield, and ledge cancel WOI from the first platform (not the top middle one), and WOI again really quickly, and it will push them onto the edge and you into your WOI

Top Bottom