• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something odd happened the other day

Agosta44

Smash Ace
Me- Falco
CPU- Wario
Stage- FD

I was near the left edge of FD, and I Dsmashed him. He power shielded it and I immediately Dair spiked him off the stage. I didn't jump, and I don't even think my Dsmash was completely finished with its attack animation. Think of a hyphen smashes speed from the DA to Up smash. It was very quick and fluid.

Luckily, I saved the replay if it's needed. I can't upload vids ATM, but at least I have it. This also happened a couple matches later against a Marth, but I missed with it, and the match lasted 2 seconds too long for a replay : \

Agosta44

Smash Ace
Can't. I'm limited to my iPod ATM, and my Wii can't connect to my current signal. I'll try to get it up ASAP.

Agosta44

Smash Ace
I'll call it WAVESMASHING.

No...it just looks likes a hyphen smash. I'm not concieded enough to name it after myself either :p

khoasgotrice

Smash Cadet
lol, idk A44-cancle is a good name, could catch like DLX-cancle.........(i hope you caught the sarcasm)

Top Bottom