• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something interesting on the enemies of SSE...

paper otavio

Smash Journeyman
I looked at the "Shadow Bugs" trophy, and I saw that Tabuu used Game & Watch to make the Subspace Army...
Very interesting, IMO...

And did anyone see the "King K.Rool" trophy, where it says Kaptain K.Rool was actually his brother?
But then again, I think that might have been shown in Diddy Kong's quest......been a long time since I've played....

Add on to this topic by saying any interesting things you have seen in trophys that you would like to share.

I just noticed Candy Kong's shirt had the word "Candy" on it..........

RyanPF

Smash Journeyman
In the Japanese versions of the DKC series they're considered brothers... but I don't think they're brothers in the other versions. We all know about the accuracy of SSB's trophies. XD

Ange

Smash Lord
Lyns trophy says shes 15 in the Japanese and in the North American version, in the European/Australian, shes 18. This is because the US staff forgot to change her age to 18 (as it was changed to 18 when Fire Emblem got released in the US), while the European/Australian people actually corrected it.

That was more trophy-description wise, hmm..

MRTW113

Smash Journeyman
Well, the Yoshi on Yoshi's FS trophy doesn't have a saddle :o

Yoshima

Smash Cadet
Lyns trophy says shes 15 in the Japanese and in the North American version, in the European/Australian, shes 18. This is because the US staff forgot to change her age to 18 (as it was changed to 18 when Fire Emblem got released in the US), while the European/Australian people actually corrected it.

That was more trophy-description wise, hmm..
Cool I didn't know that , I thought 15 seemed a little young for her.... 18 sounds alot better in my opinion. :ohwell:

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
Has anyone also noticed that some trophies have spoilers in them?

Tetra, Porky, Lucas, Ashley Robbins, Gray Fox.....
Does Nintendo/Sakurai even care, lol.

Ange

Smash Lord
Cool I didn't know that , I thought 15 seemed a little young for her.... 18 sounds alot better in my opinion. :ohwell:
Yeah I agree. Too bad that the US forgot to correct it, now people are confused. :c

Um.. Ness is the only character in the Brawl roster to have a Super Smash Bros. game in his "previous titles" section under the trophy info. Tho I guess everyone knew that already.

Top Bottom