• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something about the update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super-dude

Smash Cadet
I noticed something a little strange about Sheiks update,

usually Sakurai shows pictures along with the moves so we know what they look like, but here hes just listed them

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/sheik.html

I think this may possibly be the beginning of a wave of characters with the same format,

it could be sakurais way of apologising for delaying it again.

what do you think?

could this be the beginning of excellent updates?

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
1. All character pages feature this list of their special moves and Final Smash, including Zelda.
2. I said not to make new Sheik threads.

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
Diddy Kong does have this list. Look harder. If you look in the General Brawl Discussion, this would be the place to discuss this seeing as how it's a universal character update.

why do i have to obey you?
Because I hand out the red flags, if you didn't notice.

Super-dude

Smash Cadet
Diddy Kong does have this list. Look harder. If you look in the General Brawl Discussion, this would be the place to discuss this seeing as how it's a universal character update.

Because I hand out the red flags, if you didn't notice.
Id like to apologise, i wasnt using this account, my younger brother has a habit of hacking into my accounts and things.

Please delete this topic, my brothers a n00b and i think hes adopted :mad:

once again i apologise for this

Williampettysan

Smash Journeyman
Could you tell me his down B? D:

And I did check it, give me a link please. It happened to the Olimar is well, it wouldn't work until someone who could see it gives a link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom