• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Somethin ain't right here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKM_NeoN

Smash Journeyman
Look, I know he is, I not saying he isn't (Because you just had to make that voovoo assumption...). But making a petition for Falcon having a his own section's just... futile.
Dude, it's called humor. Do you even internet? Are you, like, a robot or lizard man?

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
Imagine this scenario:

sakurai: Chrom, you gotta beat one unconfirmed veteran to enter smash.
Chrom: Alright, I accept your proposal.
Sakura: Your opponent is... CAPTAIN FALCON
Chrom: WHAT THE- *Pawunch*

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Do you think its possible Sakurai pulled a Tekken 7 on us? it would explain The Gemetsu Tipper Saying Enjoy Shulk and Monolith Soft devs re tweeting it so the initial announcement was shulk but he decided to pull it out at the last minute due to Shulk being Leaked
EDIT : To add to this theory he said a new challenger not Challengers so it helps bring the Gemtsu Leak a bit more truth again
Yes, the new challenger was Robin. Captain Falcon is back, and Lucina is the new Roy, the real new fighter was Robin.

Also, yesterday was the anniversary of F-Zero X, today is the anniversary of Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 on Wii Virtual Console and also Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem for DS. These things line up WAY too close together for it to have not been planned from the start. There's two FE anniversaries within one day of a F-Zero anniversary. People were speculating we could get either an F-Zero rep or Fire Emblem reps, instead we got BOTH in the EXACT SAME trailer.

Sorry, any notion that the trailer was "replaced at the last second" is ludicrous. Whether or not the Xenoblade developers were in on it is unknown, its possible Sakurai asked them to retweet the announcement to make people think it was something else, but I highly doubt he replaced the trailer last second.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Captain Falcon AND the Falcon Punch need their own sections and subcategories, respectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom