• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Someone to play against

wool

Smash Ace
So as my second post I just wanted to ask a pretty simple question I couldn't find the answer anywhere to.

I really don't have anyone to play with at home, and I am really bored of playing lvl9 computers all the time. I am trying to get better by using wavedashes, shffl ariels, etc. but I don't get any better playing against a lvl9 computer (as they suck). Does anyone have any suggestions on other ways to get better? The only person I can play with who plays this game that I know is my cousin, who is 100 miles away :(

P.S. wasn't sure if this was supposed to be in "pool" or "melee discussion" :confused:

B0mbe1c

Smash Lord
You live in MD. :O
Not much Melee stuff happens here. D:
Try going to Chu's Bi-Weeklies.

keeper

Smash Champion
Play level 1 computers and just practice tech stuff so you don't develop as terrible of habits like you can against level 9's.

wool

Smash Ace
Dang that stinks. Thought there must be some way.
Well thanks for the replies.

B0mbe1c, i'll check that out. Thanks.

Top Bottom