• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Someone save the online nintendo!!!

Lord Kirby

Smash Journeyman
pplz are really starting to ruin everything for kaillera. u cant play a decent game. 95% of them have lag, desync, noobs, quitters, server restarts, EXC. EXC. Either we should help emularena improve, or make/find a server better than emularena. Everyone wants to complain just because they LOSE, or they want to brag just because they win...when most of the time you get lucky, or gameshark cheated. DO SOMETHING!!!

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
Tell us something new. It's the Internet, so deal with it. People are going to be like this no matter what. Don't play with unknown noobs if you're not mature enough yourself to handle it. And if you aren't satisfied with EGX, then why not make a server yourself, and only invite the people you know, and see how that turns out.

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
In my opinion, EGX was fine until Para wanted to make it the most used server on kaillera, and now we have all sorts of boohickey in there.

And how do you expect us to do something? We can't ban people who brag, that'll just result in everyone going to another server.

Oh, and on another note, it's "Etc." not "Exc."

Nephiros

Smash Ace
eh there are just way too many lame people nowadays to enjoy a game against someone random, agreed.

Which is why I'm always kicking people sayin' "private game"

MarioReincarnate

Smash Journeyman
Everybody is my friend... at least that's what Barney told me.

(note: the real intent of this message is to get "I love you, you love me" stuck in as many people's heads as possible.)

-MR

Leest

Smash Rookie
Everybody is my friend... at least that's what Barney told me.

(note: the real intent of this message is to get "I love you, you love me" stuck in as many people's heads as possible.)

-MR
Well that's what it did, curse you! :)

I havn't gone against that many people that have a go at me etc. However there was this one guy that, when I beat him, came up with every excuse under the sun.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Ya i play private games more then anything else. Me and dre played quite a bit of matches last night. So go with dre and neph's advice. Private games FTW!

Asylum

Smash Journeyman
Like me :p. Anyways, there isn't much we can do. There are better servers than EGX, but barely any people go there. Everything would be better without the MAME people in EGX. Thats what GodWeapon is for.

felix45

Smash Lord
I'm not going to point fingers but some of the people that post here are no better than what they complain about.

Generally if you think someone is acting like a jerk just calling it out on them stops anything annoying they may be saying/doing. having host always helps if doing what I said doesn't make them stop being a total ******* :).

whaahppnd

Smash Journeyman
I've also noticed a recent surge in Melee players who come online and try to play n64...
most end up being kirby noobs

whaahppnd

Smash Journeyman
I can't think of any names right now because I haven't been online in forever cuz my graphics card was busted but whenever I would play they would tell me that they play melee and arent very good at smash64

JBSC

Smash Journeyman
I know what you mean, i have found some melee players too.

greenblob

Smash Lord
Hopefully you're not pointing at me. I picked up Melee recently and I suck at it...

Anyway, yeah, the whole flood of noobs thing isn't that great. When I setup my stuff to record a match, it usually goes wasted because I end up playing some noob.

But then that's probably what good people think of me too...

mercenaries

Smash Cadet
dont know if this is true, maybe they use kirby since using other chars with keyboard well is too hard for them? most people i know do that since kirby seldom needs technical skill unless you actually plan on beating decent players...

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
Honestly the reason why you don't get any good matches is because the people with a repuation or the good players see postings just like this complaining about stupid things, and then we don't join your games. *****ing about people on the internet is stupid and just makes you look as stupid as them.

Like yoshi_fan for instance. "But people run away from my matches when they see my ping... and the only who enters (in the most cases) are noobs who wants to pwn me (but nobody was succesful)" Why would anyone want to play him after that? Trying to sound good at the game doesn't make people want to play against you.

SmashThugZ

Smash Journeyman
gloaters, braggers, trash talkers, the list goes on
it's just as much part of the game as z canceling is now
sure, some personal restraint could stop those things, but we're only human
people like to receive recognition, but when they can't get it, they resort to other methods
some people won't and can't change that attitude; the best you can do is to accept that fact and just ignore or be the better person and walk away from the potential argument.

JaimeHR

Smash Ace
Tierd of playing against annoying people all day?

Then all you need is to call for me xP! "No more ******** players on your games!"

I'm always up for smash! just summon me and I'll be there to play you all day if you want xP.

You no longer need to wait for some random person to join your game, just to turn out that he's a total jerk and ruin your day.

Now you can just look for me and start playing a decent match right away!

I offer:

1.- to be respectful
2.- no johns xP
3.- admit that I lost to you
4.- give tips if possible
5.- support English and Spanish languages :p

If you summon me in the next 24 hours you'll recive a large amount of BEEF! for FREE

don't wait anymore, call now xP!

AIM: JaimeHR3
MSN: JaimeHR.SsB@gmail.com

"bateries not included... game experience may change during online play, Max 3 users per game since there's only 1 me xP."

"This Ad was paid with public founds!"

BEEF!

Asylum

Smash Journeyman
haha Jaime, nice. Yea when jaime has his beef, hes unstoppable. No way he would give any away. Maybe he would offer...a carrot?

JaimeHR

Smash Ace
"No johns" means that you can't make excuses. It is the perfect counter argument to anyone who is making any type of excuse whatever. When someone makes excuses or tries to make excuses, they are "johning". If this occurs, tell them "NO JOHHNZZ".

Dude1: "Dude, I just 4 stocked your Marth with my Pikachu.

Dude2: "Yeah, but Marth isn't my main character."
Dude1 (as well as crowd): "NO JOHHNZZ SON"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=no+johns

Basically I tried to meant that I wont be making excuses when I lose.

btw, wana play :p? the free BEEF! offer is still up xP.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I normally just play players that don't be all noobish when they lose a match and have good sportsmanship.

felix45

Smash Lord
free BEEF?

HOMGZ JAMIE PLAY ME!

people who make johns make me sad :(

only excuse that really should ever count is if it is laggy. that's it really.

Top Bottom