• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

some vids ZOMG!

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
hehe. nice to see you in action. I liked your whistle use and you didn't miss very many grab attempts.

asob4

Smash Champion
well duh i'm awesome hahah

we finally got around to uploading them cause my friend fixed his computer.

uploading some of me vs his toon link

RichBrown

Smash Master
Where are the pivot grabs? :( there were a handful of situations (particularly in the ZSS match) that you coulda really used some effective pivor grabs. other than that, decent vids, you and i have very similar playing styles. nice timing on your whistles, really diggin your grab combos too.

OlimarFan

Smash Ace
asob4 you play a pretty good Olimar. I watched the one against Marth. Nice spike at the end! (That Marth player needs to seriously stop using Counter)

If I were to suggest something...maybe more grabs?

IM_A_HUSTLA

Smash Journeyman
*on friend's account*

i grab a lot trust me, it depends on which character i play against. also, watch the other matches, i time a lot of my grabs to continue a lot of my combo's :D

Olimarman

Smash Ace
Pretty decent Oli. I watched your first match with the TL. You were both good, but you kind of left yourself open often, which the TL didn't take advantage of as much as he could have. Try to add a little more defensive strategies to your game, it could save you an entire match.

asob4

Smash Champion
those are friendlies so don't worry about some mistakes, when it comes to tournament play i watch my *** waaaay more

shanus

Smash Hero
hmmm, while I like aggressive olimars, something about your style makes me feel like you leave yourself vulnerable a lot, while still not being a whistle ***** to save your ***. something about it bothers me, but i can't pinpoint what I think the problem is....

i like your olimar, there's just something bugging me about it haha... maybe more retreating pivot grabs or retreating fairs? im sleepy >.>

asob4

Smash Champion
i'm never vulnerable though :/ haha

i rarely get punished, and that's only when i really mess up, ya know?

also in friendlies, i don't care about my safety as olimar as much as i do in tourney. i don't go for spikes nearly as much as i do when i play friendlies

thanks for the comments everyone ^^

i tried posting good close matches that aren't one sided so you can really see how i play and when i make mistakes.

in my flawless games it's a guaranteed 3 stock ^^

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
hey I played that TL before lol.

When are we going to play again its been like 2 or 3 months lol... SD sucked =/

Oh yeah you should let him approach you more cause like... olimar just ***** any approach imaginable :)

asob4

Smash Champion
uhhh oxnard?

or anything local here in palmdale

SD did suck, but chula vista was awesome

Top Bottom