• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some tips I have for R.O.B. mainers...

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
It just depends on what kind of player you are. On SWF, most players put a higher value on offline play than on online play. This doesn't mean that your not allowed to play wifi. It just means that you can't go around acting like your the best if your only evidence is wifi. Thats when people get mad. But you're not a n00b that goes around talking about how good you are, jj, you re a humble player just trying to get whatever smash he can. And thats why its okay.

emergency

Smash Journeyman
Are you still a sucka if you have no offline friends to play with :(
I feel your pain, you don't get to play offline much.
;_; I don't have a Wii for crying out loud. I feel like such a weirdo, trying to practice playing ROB. Go have fun with what you have, yes.

Can anyone awnser my question? Who is closely resembled in Melee that is like ROB?

My opinion anwser.
Impossible. ROB is almost completely one of kind. Right? RIGHT?

Top Bottom