• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some Thoughts on Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
How would Goku be able to conjure up a Spirit Bomb with him being the only one left standing and no one there to distract Broly for him. That's usually what happens when Goku decides to make a Spirit Bomb

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Yeah but they could have just made all the others come up and distract Broly, it would have only taken a slight change in writing at the end, which is a given if you are to change how he is defeated.

Bing

Smash Master
Alright guys, this is our last shot, I need you to get up and distract Broly while I charge a Spirit Bomb using the baron wasteland of a planet.

Okay, Go Team!

It would be something like Goku and Piccolo vs Raditz.. but without the being a ******* and having a major weakness to such maneuvors like the grabbing the monkey tail and the FULL NELSON!

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Hey, Goku knows how to use more than just the planet he is on for his Spirit Bomb considering that is what he did on Namek.

You remind me of some confusion I had with the Raditz tail weakness.. Goku mastered his tail weakness as a child in DRAGON BALL. Raditz lives a life of planet dominating and fighting and he never masters that weakness? A bit straaaange. Even if Raditz sucked compared to most Saiyans.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
How he would be able to find the time to power up a Spirit Bomb capable of defeating Broly on a planet mere minutes away from being consumed by an incoming comet would be feat to watch.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Raditz really disappointed me

I thought he was a badass only to find out he's kind of a little ***** considering how scared he was to die, and he was kind of dumb too (he really thought that Vegeta and Nappa were going to revive him if they ever got the Dragonballs)

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Yeah Raditz was hardly smarter than his younger brother who was dropped on his head as a baby. :laugh: Expecting Vegeta to grant a wish that doesn't involve immortality or *****es is something Goku wouldn't even do.

And Bing, you should have done writing for the movies. :awesome:

Bing

Smash Master
Yeah Raditz was hardly smarter than his younger brother who was dropped on his head as a baby. :laugh: Expecting Vegeta to grant a wish that doesn't involve immortality or *****es is something Goku wouldn't even do.

And Bing, you should have done writing for the movies. :awesome:
I totally should have.

Guess I'll just continue with my job of writing Dragon Ball AF

oops did that just slip? COUGH

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990