• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some things I just don’t understand sometimes

VollrathFGC

Smash Cadet
Just some overall bs (all of these are real things I’ve seen, none of which were a joke)

You play the best character in the game? We should make it so every win for you is worth .5 and every win for me is worth 2

We should ban Kirby, Puff, and MK in Ultimate cause I have no idea where the head hurtbox is. (They were a Marcina player)

Waluigi didn’t get in as a character? Let’s harass the game director so he doesn’t get probably at all

I’m going to drop out of school to focus on Smash

Why should I think while I play?

I’m not going to shower, Axe body spray is all I need

I’m going to take out a loan so I can go 0-2 around the country (this one hurt to see but if he thinks he can make a living off this he deserves it)

“Why’d they bring Ken on Finebros? He’s washed they should’ve brought someone like M2K or ZeRo” as Ken destroys the whole crew

Level 9 cpus are all the training I need

I’m going to fight someone that plays Bayo because I’m Dare2f-ingDream and wonder why I’m banned from STL, then when stuff escalates I’m going to say I don’t really care

I’m going to try to hit someone I lost to in bracket with a car

I’m salty about my loss, I’m going to come back with a gun

Guilty until Proven innocent... this ones more than just in gaming obviously

I’m going to tell a Bayo player to kill themselves because I’m Dare2f-ingDream and wonder why I’m banned from STL

Villains of the community bring nothing to it. Storylines don’t matter just play the game.

One bad result = washed

Girl at a tourney? Time for my creeper alert to get on

If you have others, feel free to add

Isaac4

Smash Apprentice
NNID
someletters
3DS FC
4270-5125-0529
Switch FC
SW-0987-8922-3098
A lot of these are true but most of them only apply to single individuals. I don't know what the heck the first one is about though.

Last edited:

Xelrog

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 2367 4933 3404
I'd like to meet a nice gamer girl. Unfortunately the ratio's about 20:1. It's not really a good situation for anyone involved.

Orlando BCN

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0933-8407-0408
Beautiful thesis on the Smash community. Would you like a scholarship to Harvard?

VollrathFGC

Smash Cadet
the first one is from Reddit

Jk back in 2016 or 2017 tried to hit someone with a car

The gun one was about the Jacksonville shooting

Last edited:
Top Bottom