• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some states are "Tourney Deserts"

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_Smash07

Smash Apprentice
By "Tourney Deserts" i mean states that you will scarcely find a tournamwent in. This is unfortunate if your a smasher and wanna get competative. As for me, in 3 years of smashing, i have seen NO TOURNAMENTS in New Jersey. If any1 has any info on any coming up, plz post. And if anyone else is in a "Tourney Desert" like me, feel free to complain here!

vZakat

Half Genie
NJ is by no means a smash deprived state. One of the biggest northeastern tournaments is happening in NJ.look hear.

Just look for Tha Smash Affiliates and you'll get some really good smashers.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
theres lots of tourneys in NJ dude, you just dont know where to look. put some effort into looking around these boards, instead of making a post that makes you look foolish.

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
Don't make a thread just to complain about your own location. If you can't find tournaments right near you, you have to be willing to travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom