• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some questions from a newb :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lo2

Smash Rookie
Hi there

Looks like a really nice and serious forum!

At the moment my favorite characther is Marth, but I am not that good :S (having hard time beating a level 9 computer).

So firstly I wanted to ask if you got any guide or tips for me that could improve my game, what to focus on! (I have looked at the gudies concerning Marth here in this section, but they were a little too advanced for me)

And it looks like Marth is one of the most popular characters is that right?

And I would really like to see some Really skilled players, so if any of you had a link to like a World Cup match or something? I would be really happy!

Keep up the good work :)

BBoyindo

Smash Ace
Welcome to the boards!
If you want to see pro video's: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=206906
There are of course a lot more but these ones are my favorites.
If you think the guides are too advanced for you, learn the basic abbreviations first. Without it, you wont get anything of what people write. And Marth is cool yeah:p

EDIT:
Read the God****ed stickies!

Read the stickies before you post!
^^
Here is a tip, so you aren't yelled at.
Come on man, he is new and he actually writes correctly! He doesn't deserve this!

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
As otherss have pointed out, there are all ready several threads that go over general Marth strategies, techniques, match up guides, etc. Look through the stickied threads (those that are permanently at the top of the Marth boards and have a push pin next to them) or use the SEARCH feature. That said, I'm closing this thread since everything you need is all ready here.

And Mazaloth, be kinder to the newbs: we were all somewhat ignorant when we first got here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom