• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some of my lucario videos ***UPDATED***!

TipZ

Smash Apprentice
Some suggestions:
remember extremespeed ---> wall cling
up throw usually works better than down throw for combos
Mix up your moves. This includes using b-down and b-side
baby aura spheres are good too, don't just charge your aura sphere when he has projectiles
For edgeguarding stay on the stage and hit him off with a strong move. Unlike most characters, it is difficult for DEDEDE to sweetspot

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
You play a gutsy Lucario 0.o. Lucario and Dedede are both control characters, and yet, you two played quick aggressively. Nice vids by the way; I will add them to the video thread. Show us more!

Barret3B

Smash Cadet
I like your Lucario, its very interesting to watch, the only thing I would suggest that hasn't already been said is to use more nairs when you are landing because it has next to zero landing lag (autocancel?) and flows right into a jab combo or even an Aura sphere sometimes. Its also good when you dair their shield, you can instantly cancel into a nair then jab or grab while they are almost in shield stun the whole time.

Its crazy cause you can just about uair>fair>dair>nair>w/e you want on the ground against some people

WaffleJesse

Smash Cadet
Wow my Lucario is usually slow and steady, I mean sometimes I will charge, but **** your good!

Jitsu

Smash Rookie
I like your aggressive style alot. But when you hit them just at the tip of the head with your aura sphere, right over thier own projectiles, thats amazing.

Top Bottom