• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

some new game and watch stuff

seshun

Smash Apprentice
well ive been fooling around a little and i discovered 2 things of importance. first if u do an incomplete Nair or an incomplete bair into anything, mainly i use the hammer cuz u never know:chuckle:. second when u do upb and immediatley press any attack and u will come falling down at the same speed as you went up that means up and down hammer really fast repeatingly. it just wont hit grounded characters. You can use this as a means to return to the stage when someone is edgegaurding. just hang on the ledge down>upb>hammer as fast as possible. you can also uthrow>upb>then hammer. Not that this doesnt work against every character. sorry meta knight haters. mainly only works at 0 and 20% and will not work if they DI.

Neb

Smash Lord
For the most part, this is known, not many people from what I read, use the incomplete nair or bair, but I do. If you nick them with one of the fish, it opens up a myriad of combos, I like using incomplete-nair into dash attack, sh dair, or hyphen usmash.

seshun

Smash Apprentice
i would have never thought that people would use the upb into hammer to go up then down real fast. this catches a lot of people.

ADMJP

Smash Apprentice
most people tend to not waste their time on hammers as it is more of a noob punisher at this point.

DavieBoy

Smash Apprentice
. first if u do an incomplete Nair or an incomplete bair into anything, mainly i use the hammer cuz u never know
More and more I have been using B-air into F-smash/D-smash, if they smash DI out of B-air you can normally follow it up with one of the two as long as they do not jab or shield, which they would have to be very quick at doing.

thesultan2112

Smash Apprentice
most people tend to not waste their time on hammers as it is more of a noob punisher at this point.
whoa, i love the hammer, i mean used in moderation, when the oppent is at a low precentage being able to utilize the hammer can open up solid possibilites for mindgames, etc,

Mecha Soul

Smash Apprentice
The hammer is a pretty cool move, just it's basically got the startup and lag of a smash so people would usually rather fsmash or something as it's less risky.

It is really cool to use at low percents though just on the off chance you could get a 9.

Top Bottom