• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some more of my vids

J4pu

Smash Champion
I only watched the match against the IC's
WAAAAYYY too much firebird, you can throw it in once MAYBE twice max as a surprise kind of thing but you used it way to much, once you used it when you weren't even off stage.
The IC's were trying to get a Dthrow > Fair > Ice block lock when you were still at regrab %s, just thought I would mention that was stupid of them

Redeeming qualities:
once separated you did very well at destroying Nana
your SHL's are very well timed (for the majority of the match)

sandwhale

Smash Journeyman
i watched a few matches. you've got a decent falco but here's what you could've done: you opponenets almost constantly jump over your SHL and attack right after so you should start using SHDL. yes firebird was seriously overused. there was also a bit too much smash spam to my liking. don't have much to say about your IC's match but against (Z/S)amus you were forgetting the golden rule: DON'T GEt HIT!. your were heading right into the projectiles and combos because you were too much on the offense. Against Zamus also you could've used way more the reflector to beat her long range attacks. but yeah overall nice falco

tGwarr10r

Smash Apprentice
I do overuse the firebird, i don't as much offline but online usually theres some kinda lag and the opponents release their shield early and it gets them half the time >_> but yea thanks

Top Bottom