• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some Ganon Vids for you guys =)

Binx

Smash Master
You could use less warlock punches, like zero per year outside of shield breaks, and less fsmashes.

@ Renth, quiting my job to come down there tommorow, you have a good economy? like playing against ICs? watch out for my nana lols she's a beast.

Linguini

Smash Master
I think everyone should hop on a plane and come visit me for as long as they want with free housing and can MM me

if you win you get $10 if i win i get $5 open to everyone. ~~> i'm bored and lonely :(
c
Im going to my last OOS tournament before brawl Viva La Smashtaclysm in Connecticut, supposedly its the last HUGE one. You should go, November 10-11th.
Ill be there with Colbol, if anyone wants to get a chance to play me come to this tournament, its in tournament discussion.

Renth

Smash Hero
c
Im going to my last OOS tournament before brawl Viva La Smashtaclysm in Connecticut, supposedly its the last HUGE one. You should go, November 10-11th.
Ill be there with Colbol, if anyone wants to get a chance to play me come to this tournament, its in tournament discussion.
I might just do that i'll check it out

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
You could use less warlock punches, like zero per year outside of shield breaks, and less fsmashes.

@ Renth, quiting my job to come down there tommorow, you have a good economy? like playing against ICs? watch out for my nana lols she's a beast.
Binx, i know not to fsmash all over the place, i was just trying to experiment. Iono about the Warlock punches though, if i can read them well enough then im going for it. these are just friendlies btw. i will try hard to get some of my tournament matches somehow. Renth i am still asking my crew about going.

any arguments need to cease now plawks. have a nice day everyone.

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
so im thinking about putting up some more vids soon. hopefully i can get the tapes in a week. i have like 20 of me but i also need to put up some more of my crew mates. i am wanting to get the combo vid out in about a month or less (depending on the amount of work in class). hope you all like my vids and theres always some room for improvement on my part so if you have advice, feel free to tell me. I only bite when i have to.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
That warlock punch was 0_0 I rewinded it like 3 times to see what happened.

Oh, and that triple Fair vs. Marth was also 0_0.

Overall, "0_0" job man. "0_0" job.

Daphnes

Smash Rookie
I can't believe it.

Ganondorf? Beat Fox? I never use a slow character to beat a fast one, because I always get beat. It was close, but he actually beat Fox. I'm stunned.

Fox isn't even a light character. Sometimes when I fight a light character, they go flying and their speed doesn't help much. But Fox isn't light and got beat anyway. Wow.

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
Ganondorf? Beat Fox? I never use a slow character to beat a fast one, because I always get beat. It was close, but he actually beat Fox. I'm stunned.

Fox isn't even a light character. Sometimes when I fight a light character, they go flying and their speed doesn't help much. But Fox isn't light and got beat anyway. Wow.
it isnt impossible as one would think. the only thing the fox really has in his favor is the shine and uair combos. one fair is enough to send him packing on a small stage and dair sets him up for some nice combos on stages ike FD and DL64

Top Bottom