• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Penny: "Thus far, this match has been perfectly even!"
-In contrast to Penny who just sounds like a friendly and perky teenager- :p

-The same can be said for Jigglypuff, as well as the older and more well-mannered Rapidash-
-ahue-
-but yeah he eat-

-that's not confusing at all-

-keeps watching!-

-this makes the Totodile writhe even more!-
-The meal is rich and tasty, as expected from the staff! Such juicy and well-prepared roasted meat with spices!-

-Pretty much, yeah- :V -They eat the really nice meal while he's proud of his skills tho-

Scáthach: "In the end, this is just a test after all"
-And she sounds even more badass saying that!-

Mordred: "Hmmmm~ Not so fun now, huh?" :p
INCOMING!

-Undyne attempts to launch water spear constructs at Koyanskaya's countless stretching limbs-

-Moana launches Twisters at Koyanskaya in an attempt to throw her off balance and thus cancel out the stretching limbs attacks-

-Star, meanwhile, tried to restrict some of Koyanskaya's movements by casting Syrup Tsunami Shockwave at some of the arms-

___

-Which Spamton GIGA outright blocked with his arm, before trying to swat Vita away like a bug-

NO ONE TOUCHES THE [[designer glasses]] OR [[BIG SHOT bow tie]] !! YOU WANT THE [[latest and greatest]] IN [[fashion]] ?? GO BUY SOME YOURSELF !!

Kris: "Wendigomon. Great, that name's not exactly reassuring or inspiring confidence in our odds of survival, here."

Ralsei: "Is...Is there really nothing we can do to help it or calm down?"
___

-Even Artemis gets that this must be a serious matters if it concerns that...-
___

Tetra: "That was awfully strange..." -Still on guard-

-The ghosts seem to be most focused on city and it's residents now...-
___

-Even if he Mega Evolves, neither Gengar nor anyone else would be able to enter the pathway leading to the Hellgate without the presence of at least one of the Specimens who was summoned through it. The door is effectively just another solid part of wall with a glowing blue aura over it until one draws near it-

Pearl: "There apparently aren't any images of any of these dimensions in this database, including the so-called "Complex", although, it's described as this series of endless maze-like office hallway..."

Steven: "...That sounds...eerily familiar..." (It couldn't be the same place as that building maze the Moonjumper sent us to, right?)

-Then the info about the Gamma Kingdom-

Pearl: "I still can't find any images of any of these dimensions, but if the information about this Gamma Kingdom is correct, then your friend was most likely deployed in the city along with you two and the rest of Spooky's army by now..."
-Alear tries to slash through the limbs with her sword-

-and Voyager see they?-
---
Queen Medusa: "You are SO annoying!"
---
Kamui: "So you know of it..."
---
-being caught off-guard only made Azura capitalize on it and strike even harder-
---
Weiss: "That... sounds familiar..."

-I think some RWBY characters were in there-
-too bad YOU CAN'T SQUISH THE FISH!-
-she literally cannot match in physical strength-

-so many questions left to be answered by Lilithmon while her Tamer was laser focused on Gorgon....-

Ehh....? I thought Chaldea was already knowledgeable about Digimon....?
As for the Wendigomon....usually when a Dark Evolution like that occurs, it has to be dealt with in a severe manner.
-she seems sympathetic due to having gone through it herself once-
(That's right, the Demon Lord form she has now is meant to be the GOOD form)
....if it were possible to undo it, I'd prefer it. But the fact it can get worse is something to worry about.

You. Show me your Digivice.
(Would Gorgon even remember about it after what Isis did? Or would she just see a fossilized trinket she finds sentimental but not know why?)

-he's easing up a little while they aren't being attacked, but still on edge-
So what do you-a think is going on...?

-he ends up Mega Evolving due to Sakura and his demeanor changes from a playful trickster to a bit more unhinged-
-he then tried to enter the portal but to his and everyone's surprise, he faceplate into some barrier even he can't phase through-
-this really sinks into the group....-
-....DE GÖSTE.....that can phase through dimensions.....can't go through the portal....-
-Koyanaksaya creates more limbs to replace those, but that isn't to say that the pain she feels from every time they're cut doesn't restrains her movements and more with Fish and Volcanicus striking her with no end-

Voyager: "...Are you like me?"
---
-Vita was swated away, but Zafira arrived with a magically charged punch, while Shamal was trying to summon chains to tie him up!-
Nanoha: "Well, we're more like friends with them..." -then the explanation- "That's really horrible! It really can't be helped?"
Fate: "I'm sorry, but you saw how it seemed to also be in agony while being destructive"
Gorgon: "...Digivice?" -then she has a headache as she's getting to remember!-
-Something about a trinket she's sometimes seen in her room...-
---
Artemis: "At least some of it"
---
-And the assaulter couldn't return that, while he attempted to get to yet anpther device he had-
-As for why the kids were not attacking the assailant, they were too busy fighting something another specimen, a relatively large cyborg reptile that was trying to get into the mansion-
1714063435047.png

Nanoha: "What even is that?"
Eleonora: "Some sort of mechanized reptile..." -trying to analyze it in a computer, when she got an alarm from another analizer- "Huh? ...Digimon Analyzer? I didn't know that was instaled" -since they haven't seen one in long, but she looks up-

1714063654948.png

MegaloGrowmon
Level: Ultimate
Type: Cyborg Digimon
Attribute: Virus
Field: Dragon's Roar, Metal Empire, Nature Spirits, Virus Busters

"Possessing the name "Great Growmon", it is a Cyborg-type Ultimate Digimon. As its name suggests, its body has grown gigantic, and its upper body has been metallized with the super-metal, "Chrome Digizoid". It is able to take flight with the two vernier attached to its shoulders, so it is possible for it to perform both anti-air and anti-ground attacks. In order to restrain it from running wild due to excess power, a restraining tool similar to a bit is attached to its jaw section. Also, since the "Assault Balancer" extending like a cable from its back section is extensible, it can be used to impale the opponent. Its Signature Move is cutting the opponent to pieces with the "Pendulum Blades" on its arms (Double Edge). Its Special Move is an attack fired from both of the gunports on its chest that destroys the opponent on the atomic level (Atomic Blaster)."
-Digimon Reference Book entry

Tiki: "It seems like some sort of otherworldly invasion, of the undead kind clearly..."
---
//just to be clear, it is Ganma Kingdom, not Gamma

Takeru: "So Alain-kun is still out there... Hopefully he'll be stopped in soon"
-Then Gengar being unable to go-
Mordred: "...Well, damn"
That itself is a good reason, imo.

Star: "No matter hard difficult it might seem!" -All of which are history books and/or books about the Butterfly family-
___

-But for now, it seems like all of the Dokis can actually agree on something: that the Snatcher is a major jerkwad- :V
___

-And every single one of them need to be stopped...-
___

-Most notably Justeaze, who's currently taking one of her combat lessons from Scáthach-
___

-She's able to!-
Yeah, but honestly, that's something I can only see for the future in about a decade or so.

Lily: "Let's staft with... This one!" -picked one at random-
---
-Yeah, none of them will deny that-
---
-Thus Starscream looks at the reactor, hearing the agonized wails of various souls-
---
-And would they see that?-
---
Amy: "Bingo~!" -INFLATES THE ENEMY-
Camilla: "Nice tables for our couches and TVs?"
---
Dark Pit: "Well, if you're gonna ponder about it, I'll get an actual spar in." :p
---
Pit: "Would you like to be part of Palutena's Guard?"

Palu: ‼
---
Emblem Tiki: "We're... in a weird in-between. We can fight but that's about the only physical interaction we can do."
Medb: "As always you have a wonderful mindset~" -to the Emblem- "You can see why I adjusted to you quick" :p
---
Meltlilith: "I might take it..."
Morrigan: "Ooooh" :p
Kiara: -Comms with Jeanne via video call- "Hello? This sector of the city is clear now"
Jeanne: "Good, though have you found the source of these specters?"
Kiara: "Unfortunately not... By the way, are you riding an elephant?"
Jeanne: "It's unfortunately a long story" -and they can hear the maniacal laughter of a woman in the background-
-The Rulers found themselves trying to stop a horde of various creatures to stomp on the streets and destroy buildings-
1714060249561.png

-And the one leading them all was a crazed nun-dressed woman in a cart with a katana, who Martha was currently clashing against, her staff stopping a hit from the cyan-dressed nun-
1714061381072.png

Nun: "GYAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THIS IS THE GREATEST FEELING OF THEM ALL!" -CLASHED HER BLADE WITH MARTHA'S STAFF AGAIN WHILE ATOP THE CART-
Martha: "WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"
---
Minervamon: "...Can I?" :O
---
Alice: "...So you can't play games?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah, but honestly, that's something I can only see for the future in about a decade or so.

Lily: "Let's staft with... This one!" -picked one at random-
---
-Yeah, none of them will deny that-
---
-Thus Starscream looks at the reactor, hearing the agonized wails of various souls-
---
-And would they see that?-
---
Amy: "Bingo~!" -INFLATES THE ENEMY-
For you and your family's sake, I hope you're able to move ASAP regardless.

-The book contains information about numerous Queen's of Mewni, including some from the Queens from prior to the original Spell book's destruction. However, most of it is just general historical and biographical information that managed to remain recorded instead of being lost to time-

-Information about some of their spells and specific talents is highly limited, and there are no references to any of them bringing someone back from the dead...Except for as shambling corpses in one or two cases-
___

-Do the four discuss this and what they learned about the Snatcher?-
___

-Starscream has any sympathy or even pity for them or is he mostly just concerned with destroying the reactor before it can cause any worse problems?-
___

Squirtle: "(A Chikorita?)"

Pichu: "(She looks tough...)"

Pikachu: "(So does her Trainer!)" :surprised: -Mistaking Scáthach as Justeaze's Trainer since she's the one instructing her about combat right now-
___

-It's defeated, but one Fygar and one Pooka remain-

-so most end up calming down-
---
Eirika: "Is this one of your... what was it? Grunkles?"

// I just now noticed you miss an "i" in Eirika's name. But that's a pretty weird name so I get it lol
---
Phosphy: "How do you want to train?"
(Maybe it's just a coincidence that a few of us made bad puns...)
___

Dipper: "Eeyup, that's Grunkle Stan."

Mabel: "Stanley if you want to avoid confusion with Grunle Stanford!"

-I forget if I remembered the "I" at any point before or not...-
___

Sparky: "(I'm not sure if what's most effective besides battling with other Pokemon...)"

-keeps watching!-

-this makes the Totodile writhe even more!-

Penny: "A friendly competition to test our combat capabilities!" :grin:

-While Penny sounded even more cheerful- :p

-Totodile wants FOOD?-

-Alear tries to slash through the limbs with her sword-

-and Voyager see they?-
---
Queen Medusa: "You are SO annoying!"
---
Kamui: "So you know of it..."
---
-being caught off-guard only made Azura capitalize on it and strike even harder-
---
Weiss: "That... sounds familiar..."

-I think some RWBY characters were in there-
-Koyanaksaya creates more limbs to replace those, but that isn't to say that the pain she feels from every time they're cut doesn't restrains her movements and more with Fish and Volcanicus striking her with no end-

---
-Vita was swated away, but Zafira arrived with a magically charged punch, while Shamal was trying to summon chains to tie him up!-
Nanoha: "Well, we're more like friends with them..." -then the explanation- "That's really horrible! It really can't be helped?"
Fate: "I'm sorry, but you saw how it seemed to also be in agony while being destructive"
---
---
-And the assaulter couldn't return that, while he attempted to get to yet anpther device he had-
-As for why the kids were not attacking the assailant, they were too busy fighting something another specimen, a relatively large cyborg reptile that was trying to get into the mansion-
View attachment 388464
Eleonora: "Some sort of mechanized reptile..." -trying to analyze it in a computer, when she got an alarm from another analizer- "Huh? ...Digimon Analyzer? I didn't know that was instaled" -since they haven't seen one in long, but she looks up-

Tiki: "It seems like some sort of otherworldly invasion, of the undead kind clearly..."
---

-so many questions left to be answered by Lilithmon while her Tamer was laser focused on Gorgon....-

As for the Wendigomon....usually when a Dark Evolution like that occurs, it has to be dealt with in a severe manner.
....if it were possible to undo it, I'd prefer it. But the fact it can get worse is something to worry about.

(Would Gorgon even remember about it after what Isis did? Or would she just see a fossilized trinket she finds sentimental but not know why?)

-he ends up Mega Evolving due to Sakura and his demeanor changes from a playful trickster to a bit more unhinged-
-he then tried to enter the portal but to his and everyone's surprise, he faceplate into some barrier even he can't phase through-
-....DE GÖSTE.....that can phase through dimensions.....can't go through the portal....-
If we truly can't afford to give this nefarious abomination any mercy, then how the hell are we even supposed to take her down?!

Marco: "She's barely taking damage, and whenever she does, she's like Toffee! She just quickly regenerates it!"

Dipper: "We've gotta keep focusing on that ring! If we can destroy it, the increase in mana and power she's getting from Grid might drop back to normal levels!"

-Byleth and Shez wonder what Voyager means by that?-
___

Ralsei: "So are we...Nanoha and her friends here work for a seperate organization that's alligned with them, and my friends and I live in a separate dimension and met them all only a few months ago, so I guess none of us can be considered "official" members of Chaldea." 😅

Kris: "Hold up...those giant strings are taking damage. And they seem to be literally holding him up..."

-Spamton GIGA took advantage of Gorgon's headache to fire a massive grey laser beam at her, and fires another one at Queen Medusa if she tries to attack him out of anger immediately afterwards-
___

-How much would that be?-
___

Tetra: "Another one?! You've got to be kidding me!"

Spooky: "Oh, yeah, that's my army. Pretty scary, right?" :p

-Peppino and Tiki then see the supposed leading ghost of the army that's talking to them, and...-

-...she's literally the least menacing looking ghost they've seen so far-
___

// Another name I read wrong....I think I'll be able to remember that it's Ganma from here on out.

Pearl: "It sounds utterly bizarre, but it's only one of many dimensions GL Labs has captured entities from on this list..."

(I think only Weiss was, but Atalanta went there as well and both of them likely would've told Blake about the Backrooms and Moonjumper off-screen since she was there for the Menasor fight for the same event.)

Huh? Gengar can't enter the portal?

Amethyst: "Isn't it specifically meant for ghosts to pass through...?"

Steven: "Maybe it's closed already?"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---

---

If we truly can't afford to give this nefarious abomination any mercy, then how the hell are we even supposed to take her down?!

Marco: "She's barely taking damage, and whenever she does, she's like Toffee! She just quickly regenerates it!"

Dipper: "We've gotta keep focusing on that ring! If we can destroy it, the increase in mana and power she's getting from Grid might drop back to normal levels!"

___

Ralsei: "So are we...Nanoha and her friends here work for a seperate organization that's alligned with them, and my friends and I live in a separate dimension and met them all only a few months ago, so I guess none of us can be considered "official" members of Chaldea." 😅

Kris: "Hold up...those giant strings are taking damage. And they seem to be literally holding him up..."

-Spamton GIGA took advantage of Gorgon's headache to fire a massive grey laser beam at her, and fires another one at Queen Medusa if she tries to attack him out of anger immediately afterwards-
___

___

-Peppino and Tiki then see the supposed leading ghost of the army that's talking to them, and...-

___

// Another name I read wrong....I think I'll be able to remember that it's Ganma from here on out.

Pearl: "It sounds utterly bizarre, but it's only one of many dimensions GL Labs has captured entities from on this list..."

(I think only Weiss was, but Atalanta went there as well and both of them likely would've told Blake about the Backrooms and Moonjumper off-screen since she was there for the Menasor fight for the same event.)

Veyle: "Perhaps if we destroy her faster than she regenerates..."

Byleth: "What do you mean by that?"
---
-she actually warped to take the hit instead of Gorgon-
---
Kamui: "That's a start. Are you alright with talking about it?"
---
-Azura tried to strike the device-

Kanna: "Whoa, what's that, Eleonora?"
---
Weiss: "Maybe only those who came out of it can reenter?"

Medb: "As always you have a wonderful mindset~" -to the Emblem- "You can see why I adjusted to you quick" :p
---
Meltlilith: "I might take it..."
Morrigan: "Ooooh" :p
Kiara: -Comms with Jeanne via video call- "Hello? This sector of the city is clear now"
Jeanne: "Good, though have you found the source of these specters?"
Kiara: "Unfortunately not... By the way, are you riding an elephant?"
Jeanne: "It's unfortunately a long story" -and they can hear the maniacal laughter of a woman in the background-
-The Rulers found themselves trying to stop a horde of various creatures to stomp on the streets and destroy buildings-

-And the one leading them all was a crazed nun-dressed woman in a cart with a katana, who Martha was currently clashing against, her staff stopping a hit from the cyan-dressed nun-

Nun: "GYAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THIS IS THE GREATEST FEELING OF THEM ALL!" -CLASHED HER BLADE WITH MARTHA'S STAFF AGAIN WHILE ATOP THE CART-
Martha: "WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"
---
Minervamon: "...Can I?" :O
---
Alice: "...So you can't play games?"
Emblem Camilla: "I truly can~ Oh, how about a cooling device for beverages?"

Camilla: "A fridge? Good thinking~"
---
Dark Pit: "Sounds like we got somewhere else to go first."
---
Palutena: "One does not simply enter my Guard. I'll have to make sure you're worthy of it."
---
Emblem Tiki: "I can't..."

(Maybe it's just a coincidence that a few of us made bad puns...)
___

Dipper: "Eeyup, that's Grunkle Stan."

Mabel: "Stanley if you want to avoid confusion with Grunle Stanford!"

-I forget if I remembered the "I" at any point before or not...-
___

Sparky: "(I'm not sure if what's most effective besides battling with other Pokemon...)"
Blake: "It sure wasn't for me." :p
---
Eirika: "A pleasure to meet you, Stanley." -offers a handshake-
---
Phosphy: "I suppose that's fair enough."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Blake: "It sure wasn't for me." :p
---
Eirika: "A pleasure to meet you, Stanley." -offers a handshake-
---
Phosphy: "I suppose that's fair enough."
(We could tell.) :rolleyes:
___

Stan: -Returns said handshake- "Pleasure to meet ya! You must be one of the twin ghosts attached to that...What do they call it again? Icons?"

Dipper: "Emblems"

Stan: "Isn't that what I just said?"
___

-And getting to battle other Pokemon would help introduce Sparky to other Pokemon that already live here as well as other Trainers and people in general...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(We could tell.) :rolleyes:
___

Stan: -Returns said handshake- "Pleasure to meet ya! You must be one of the twin ghosts attached to that...What do they call it again? Icons?"

Dipper: "Emblems"

Stan: "Isn't that what I just said?"
___

-And getting to battle other Pokemon would help introduce Sparky to other Pokemon that already live here as well as other Trainers and people in general...-
Blake: -snickering at that-
---
Eirika: "Let's not argue over this. As long as he understands what we are."
---
-YEAH, IT WOULD-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
For you and your family's sake, I hope you're able to move ASAP regardless.

-The book contains information about numerous Queen's of Mewni, including some from the Queens from prior to the original Spell book's destruction. However, most of it is just general historical and biographical information that managed to remain recorded instead of being lost to time-

-Information about some of their spells and specific talents is highly limited, and there are no references to any of them bringing someone back from the dead...Except for as shambling corpses in one or two cases-
___

-Do the four discuss this and what they learned about the Snatcher?-
___

-Starscream has any sympathy or even pity for them or is he mostly just concerned with destroying the reactor before it can cause any worse problems?-
___

Squirtle: "(A Chikorita?)"

Pichu: "(She looks tough...)"

Pikachu: "(So does her Trainer!)" :surprised: -Mistaking Scáthach as Justeaze's Trainer since she's the one instructing her about combat right now-
___

-It's defeated, but one Fygar and one Pooka remain-
Thanks once again.

Lily: "That's the closes we've gotten to it..."
---
-Well, they want to... But Monika's presence makes the atmosphere remain a little tense-
---
-Pretty much the latter, and doesn't wants to end like them at all!-
---
-While Iri is on the side holding cookies for when she finishes-
---
-So to the former she goooooo-
Emblem Camilla: "I truly can~ Oh, how about a cooling device for beverages?"

Camilla: "A fridge? Good thinking~"
---
Dark Pit: "Sounds like we got somewhere else to go first."
---
Palutena: "One does not simply enter my Guard. I'll have to make sure you're worthy of it."
---
Emblem Tiki: "I can't..."
Medb: "Let's hope we found a pretty luxurious one" :p
---
Morrigan: "Sure sounds like a fun event, whatever's happening" :p
Luvia: "Did you multiply Lady Sessyoin? I hear your voice in the background"
Kiara: "No, it's someone else"

-The creatures are all wrecking around, anyone looking at their faces would have seen the fear they had, as if running away from something-
Jeanne: -To the elephant- "So, let me get this straight, you all are forced to race by that woman?"
Elephant: "Correct! That is Sistermon Ciel, a maniac of competition and racing!"
-The nun who with a slasher smile almost beheaded Martha was it not for her punching her face first-
Sistermon Ciel: "...Hahaha, good one"
Martha: "Stop this madness!"
---
Minervamon: -GASP- "I-I UNDERSTAND!" -salutes-
---
-That made the others feel bad-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Medb: "Let's hope we found a pretty luxurious one" :p
---
Morrigan: "Sure sounds like a fun event, whatever's happening" :p
Luvia: "Did you multiply Lady Sessyoin? I hear your voice in the background"
Kiara: "No, it's someone else"

-The creatures are all wrecking around, anyone looking at their faces would have seen the fear they had, as if running away from something-
Jeanne: -To the elephant- "So, let me get this straight, you all are forced to race by that woman?"
Elephant: "Correct! That is Sistermon Ciel, a maniac of competition and racing!"
-The nun who with a slasher smile almost beheaded Martha was it not for her punching her face first-
Sistermon Ciel: "...Hahaha, good one"
Martha: "Stop this madness!"
---
Minervamon: -GASP- "I-I UNDERSTAND!" -salutes-
---
-That made the others feel bad-
-the Camillas nodded in agreement."
---
Dark Pit: "Where are you right now? We're stopping this!"
---
Palutena: "At ease, Minervamon."

-and now I need to think of training stuff :V-
---
Emblem Tiki: "But it's still fun to watch." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Thanks once again.

Lily: "That's the closes we've gotten to it..."
---
-Well, they want to... But Monika's presence makes the atmosphere remain a little tense-
---
-Pretty much the latter, and doesn't wants to end like them at all!-
---
-While Iri is on the side holding cookies for when she finishes-
---
-So to the former she goooooo-
Star; "And it's still just the first of like thousands of books here! I'm sure there's bound to be more info about my ancestors in some books here that they don't cover in others!"
___

-With Yuri still understandably holding a grudge against her and Natsuki having conflicting thoughts about her...-
___

-So either way, he's still about to try and destroy this soul-powered device for good...-
___

Pichu: "(Ooh, cookies!)" :b:

Pikachu: "(We don't even know who those cookies are for yet, sis...)"
___

-Fygar defeated?-

Blake: -snickering at that-
---
Eirika: "Let's not argue over this. As long as he understands what we are."
---
-YEAH, IT WOULD-
-As the discussion (or frustration over in most of their cases :V) of puns continued, some of them would then see some teenage monsters chatting and carrying trays of food to another cafeteria table across the way, including a purple lizard monster, a goat monster in teal mage robes, a reindeer monster, and a bird monster. Out of all of those currently here, only Weiss, Penny and Winter would recognize them-

Penny: "...Is that...?"
___

Stan: "You're magic-wielding ghosts attached to stuff like rings and bracelets that grant powers to the wearer, right?"

Dipper: "I guess that's a simplified description of it...?"
___

-Though Phosphora also figures he's got to be introduced to more of the castle town...And also probably can't wait to show the 'Mon to her fellow scientists in particular- :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-the Camillas nodded in agreement."
---
Dark Pit: "Where are you right now? We're stopping this!"
---
Palutena: "At ease, Minervamon."

-and now I need to think of training stuff :V-
---
Emblem Tiki: "But it's still fun to watch." :)
-Luckily they will find one-
---
-When I said Rulers I also meant Kamui could be there btw-
Jeanne: "We're sending you the coordinates"
Luvia: -With another laptop, looking something up- "I found her" -shows this-

1714088677442.png

Sistermon Ciel
Level: Champion
Type: Puppet Digimon
Attribute: Data
Field: Nature Spirits

"A Digimon wearing a veil modeled after a mouse, it is Sistermon Blanc's elder sister as well as the twin sister of Noir. Instead of traveling together with Noir and Blanc, it roams around the Digital World investigating unusual phenomena and reports its findings to Gankoomon. Despite its gentle personality, it is strong-willed and popular with the Digimon residing in the places it visits. While it is friendly and leads a peaceful life by day, by night it turns into an assassin who hunts down any troublemakers it receives word of.

It has a cherished sword named Shirotsume-Ichimonji, and its Signature Move is cutting down the enemy without making a sound (Shirotsume-Ichimonji-giri). Not only that, it also utilizes various assassination techniques such as rapid-throwing the two knives it hides within its sleeves (Byakusai), and luring the enemy in until they let their guard down, then stabbing them in their vitals at close range using the knives planted on its feet (Tohhou)."

Jeanne: "...I see nothing gentle about that woman, nor an assassin"
Luvia: "From my understanding, isn't 'Champion' the most standard level your kin has, because many of you look very well to be in that stage. Shouldn't all of you be able to surround her and defeat her?"
Elefamon: "The problem is the one she made a deal with" -the Rulers would see behind them from which there's a distinctive skull face-

1714089154804.png

Martha: "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!"
Sistermon Ciel: "To show I'm the strongest and the fastest~!" -SLASHED-
---
Minervamon: "Understood, Lady Palutena!"
---
Bunyan: "Oh, that's good!"
Star; "And it's still just the first of like thousands of books here! I'm sure there's bound to be more info about my ancestors in some books here that they don't cover in others!"
___

-With Yuri still understandably holding a grudge against her and Natsuki having conflicting thoughts about her...-
___

-So either way, he's still about to try and destroy this soul-powered device for good...-
___

Pichu: "(Ooh, cookies!)" :b:

Pikachu: "(We don't even know who those cookies are for yet, sis...)"
___

-Fygar defeated?-
Lily: "Alright, this is the start, so ley's look more" -picks a different book-
---
-Indeed, leading to an awkward silence despite their agreement-
---
-Indeed, looking around, seeing whatever could dismantle it-
---
Irisviel: "Oh, hello little ones" :)
---
-It is, luckily enough for Amy!-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-As the discussion (or frustration over in most of their cases :V) of puns continued, some of them would then see some teenage monsters chatting and carrying trays of food to another cafeteria table across the way, including a purple lizard monster, a goat monster in teal mage robes, a reindeer monster, and a bird monster. Out of all of those currently here, only Weiss, Penny and Winter would recognize them-

Penny: "...Is that...?"
___

Stan: "You're magic-wielding ghosts attached to stuff like rings and bracelets that grant powers to the wearer, right?"

Dipper: "I guess that's a simplified description of it...?"
___

-Though Phosphora also figures he's got to be introduced to more of the castle town...And also probably can't wait to show the 'Mon to her fellow scientists in particular- :p
Weiss: "I believe so..."
---
Eirika: "Yeah, he understands what we are."
---
-none of them would be surprised to see her with an electric type :V-

-some even bet on her contracting with Tesla back when he was still alive :V-

-Luckily they will find one-
---
-When I said Rulers I also meant Kamui could be there btw-
Jeanne: "We're sending you the coordinates"
Luvia: -With another laptop, looking something up- "I found her" -shows this-

Jeanne: "...I see nothing gentle about that woman, nor an assassin"
Luvia: "From my understanding, isn't 'Champion' the most standard level your kin has, because many of you look very well to be in that stage. Shouldn't all of you be able to surround her and defeat her?"
Elefamon: "The problem is the one she made a deal with" -the Rulers would see behind them from which there's a distinctive skull face-

Martha: "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!"
Sistermon Ciel: "To show I'm the strongest and the fastest~!" -SLASHED-
---
Minervamon: "Understood, Lady Palutena!"
---
Bunyan: "Oh, that's good!"
Camilla: "That one!"
---
-am I to assume the Digimon entries should be added or are they just bits? :V-

Kamui: "MARTHA!" -RUSHES AT HER TO TRY AND PROTECT!-
---
Palutena: "First, let's see how well you fight."
---
Emblem Tiki: "I can't wait to get to know you all." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Camilla: "That one!"
---
-am I to assume the Digimon entries should be added or are they just bits? :V-

Kamui: "MARTHA!" -RUSHES AT HER TO TRY AND PROTECT!-
---
Palutena: "First, let's see how well you fight."
---
Emblem Tiki: "I can't wait to get to know you all." :)
Medb: "Ooooh, I like how it looks~"
---
-Right now yeah, just bits that the heroes are seeing in their PCs to know what they're fighting-

-Martha managed to block with her bracelets and was knocked a bit-
Sistermon Ciel: "Eh, you ain't interrupting my fun!" -she slashed a post nearby hoping it'd hit Kamui-
Martha: -Gasp- "No!"
Sistermon Ciel: "And you don't get distracted!" -kick-

-Luvia would make the analyzer take a look at the reaper-like entity in the fog, and from it she and Jeanne see this entry-

1714091538592.png

MetalFantomon

Attirbute: Data
Field: Metal Empire, Nightmare Soldiers

"A Cyborg Digimon that fully mechanized the body of the Reaper-like Fantomon. It operates using an energy supply from another dimension's Digital World, and it is even said that its strings are being pulled by someone. Its energy emission-shaped sickle gives off a "Grave Scream", a strange, eerie sound, then reaps souls directly, regardless of any kind of armor or shields. Its Special Move is soul releasing enormous energy to enlarge its sickle, then falling upon the opponent as if it was starving for souls (Soul Predator)."

Luvia: "So that's the true enemy along her?"
Elefamon: "YES! Sistermon Ciel makes him chase us every night!"
---
Minervamon: "Alrighty!"
---
Nanoha: "Same here, these are (all the kids are introduced)"
Alice: "Nice to meet you~!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Medb: "Ooooh, I like how it looks~"
---
-Right now yeah, just bits that the heroes are seeing in their PCs to know what they're fighting-

-Martha managed to block with her bracelets and was knocked a bit-
Sistermon Ciel: "Eh, you ain't interrupting my fun!" -she slashed a post nearby hoping it'd hit Kamui-
Martha: -Gasp- "No!"
Sistermon Ciel: "And you don't get distracted!" -kick-

-Luvia would make the analyzer take a look at the reaper-like entity in the fog, and from it she and Jeanne see this entry-

Luvia: "So that's the true enemy along her?"
Elefamon: "YES! Sistermon Ciel makes him chase us every night!"
---
Minervamon: "Alrighty!"
---
Nanoha: "Same here, these are (all the kids are introduced)"
Alice: "Nice to meet you~!"
Camilla: "As do I~"
---
Kamui: -blocked with Yato before trying to slash Sistermon Ciel-

-Morrigan and others going there too?-
---
Palutena: "Against Pit." :p
---
Emblem Tiki: "The pleasure is returned in kind, Alice." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Camilla: "As do I~"
---
Kamui: -blocked with Yato before trying to slash Sistermon Ciel-

-Morrigan and others going there too?-
---
Palutena: "Against Pit." :p
---
Emblem Tiki: "The pleasure is returned in kind, Alice." :)
-It's instantly purchased-
---
-Palutena probably warps them there-

-A tired Digimon said "I can't do this anymore!" and fell on their knees, and MetalFantomon casually slashed them with his scythe, killing them instantly as he absorbed their data and kept chasing the other Digimon-

1714094137203.png

Jeanne: "That... That was horrid!"
Luvia: "So in short, we must neutralize him to give an end to this mad race. Yet evading his scythe would prove difficult"

-Before that though-
Sistermon Ciel: "I can read you, you and I are not so different~"
Martha: "...Huh?"
Sistermon Ciel: "From your attire and your mannerisms... You were restrained by beliefs yet enjoy to feel your blood pumping, don't you~?"
Martha: "......................" -FIST THAT THE DIGIMON CATCHES WITH HER FIST-
Sistermon Ciel: "Heheheheheh~ Your lips are curved up! Way to prove my po-" -DODGED KAMUI'S SLASH-
---
Minervamon: 😱
---
Alice: -Giggle- "Tell us more about you~"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Alright, this is the start, so ley's look more" -picks a different book-
---
-Indeed, leading to an awkward silence despite their agreement-
---
-Indeed, looking around, seeing whatever could dismantle it-
---
Irisviel: "Oh, hello little ones" :)
---
-It is, luckily enough for Amy!-
-As does Star, in order to double their research efforts-
___

-Crickets chirping in the background-
___

-Does he find anything of use for it?-
___

Pichu: "(Hi there!)" :b: -Waves-

Pikachu: "(Greetings!)"
___

Mabel: (She's starting the game as almost a pro!)

-Only one Pooka remains, and it tries making it's way towards the surface to escape!-

Weiss: "I believe so..."
---
Eirika: "Yeah, he understands what we are."
---
-none of them would be surprised to see her with an electric type :V-

-some even bet on her contracting with Tesla back when he was still alive :V-
(No way...) :surprised:

-The late middle school/early high school aged monster kids seem to all be having a friendly chat, some of them laughing at what's probably inside jokes-
___

Stan: "Dipper told me he and Mabel would be getting combat lessons from you and your own twin brother! Figures that they would team up with yet another team of twins." :p
___

-Oh, he totally would've fit theme-wise as her contracted Servant-

...That reminds me that I really should have had Ford contract with Edison, too. I guess I just didn't think about it because I really didn't know much about Fate at the time lmao-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It's instantly purchased-
---
-Palutena probably warps them there-

-A tired Digimon said "I can't do this anymore!" and fell on their knees, and MetalFantomon casually slashed them with his scythe, killing them instantly as he absorbed their data and kept chasing the other Digimon-

Jeanne: "That... That was horrid!"
Luvia: "So in short, we must neutralize him to give an end to this mad race. Yet evading his scythe would prove difficult"

-Before that though-
Sistermon Ciel: "I can read you, you and I are not so different~"
Martha: "...Huh?"
Sistermon Ciel: "From your attire and your mannerisms... You were restrained by beliefs yet enjoy to feel your blood pumping, don't you~?"
Martha: "......................" -FIST THAT THE DIGIMON CATCHES WITH HER FIST-
Sistermon Ciel: "Heheheheheh~ Your lips are curved up! Way to prove my po-" -DODGED KAMUI'S SLASH-
---
Minervamon: 😱
---
Alice: -Giggle- "Tell us more about you~"
-HECK YEAH-
---
Kamui: "Don't listen to her, Martha." -SIDE B-
---
Pit: "It'll be fine." :)
---
Emblem Tiki: "Oh, what should I start with...?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(No way...) :surprised:

-The late middle school/early high school aged monster kids seem to all be having a friendly chat, some of them laughing at what's probably inside jokes-
___

Stan: "Dipper told me he and Mabel would be getting combat lessons from you and your own twin brother! Figures that they would team up with yet another team of twins." :p
___

-Oh, he totally would've fit theme-wise as her contracted Servant-

...That reminds me that I really should have had Ford contract with Edison, too. I guess I just didn't think about it because I really didn't know much about Fate at the time lmao-
Weiss: "Let's go take a look..."
---
Ephraim: "Heh."

Eirika: "Well, that would be correct."
---
-Ford totally regrets missing that chance now-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-As does Star, in order to double their research efforts-
___

-Crickets chirping in the background-
___

-Does he find anything of use for it?-
___

Pichu: "(Hi there!)" :b: -Waves-

Pikachu: "(Greetings!)"
___

Mabel: (She's starting the game as almost a pro!)

-Only one Pooka remains, and it tries making it's way towards the surface to escape!-
-Would they find anything?-
---
Yuri: "...That was... Annoying"
Monika: "...Yes"
---
-Well, at the moment, not much-
---
Irisviel: "Now who are you two, cute ones?" :)
---
Amy: "Oh I'm not failing this time!" -follows-
-HECK YEAH-
---
Kamui: "Don't listen to her, Martha." -SIDE B-
---
Pit: "It'll be fine." :)
---
Emblem Tiki: "Oh, what should I start with...?"
-HECKING INDEED-
-And somehow the credit card is nowhere near empty-
---
Sistermon Ciel: "What's wrong, huh?" -THREW KNIVES AT KAMUI- "Let her unleash her desires~!"
-Martha was static as... Juri's words from months ago flashed in her mind-

Morrigan: -Flying above- "Hmmm, not so many look strong individually"
Lilith: "Geez focus on what matters"
---
Minervamon: "You'll go at full strength?"
---
Illya: "Where do you come from, maybe?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Would they find anything?-
---
Yuri: "...That was... Annoying"

Monika: "...Yes"
---
-Well, at the moment, not much-
---
Irisviel: "Now who are you two, cute ones?" :)
---
Amy: "Oh I'm not failing this time!" -follows-
-They do find some more info about the queens...but rarely anything new or significant, and the little new information they do learn about the older Butterfly queens doesn't help what they're looking for-
___

-Again, at least they can agree on that...-
___

-So Starscream can't destroy it anyway- :V
___

Pichu: "(I'm a Pichu! And that's my older brother and our friend Squirtle!)"

Pikachu: "(What's your name, ma'am?)" :)

___

-Is she able to catch up with the Pooka this time?-

Weiss: "Let's go take a look..."
---
Ephraim: "Heh."

Eirika: "Well, that would be correct."
---
-Ford totally regrets missing that chance now-
-The others wonder why they seem to know them or figure they're some of the monster teens they were talking about earlier?-
___

Stan: "Hey, they haven't been too much of a handful, have they?"
___

-Edison was a major inspiration to him growing up, and getting to meet the innovative scientist himself, as a magic-powered warrior, no less,,was something even Ford couldn't have dreamed of-

-Of course, even if he had contracted with him, there's no guarantee that would've saved him from Isis...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-HECKING INDEED-
-And somehow the credit card is nowhere near empty-
---
Sistermon Ciel: "What's wrong, huh?" -THREW KNIVES AT KAMUI- "Let her unleash her desires~!"
-Martha was static as... Juri's words from months ago flashed in her mind-

Morrigan: -Flying above- "Hmmm, not so many look strong individually"
Lilith: "Geez focus on what matters"
---
Minervamon: "You'll go at full strength?"
---
Illya: "Where do you come from, maybe?"
Camilla: -giggling at that-
---
-Kamui tried to dodge them-

Kamui: "Martha, stay focused!"

Dark Pit: "Let's get this done with..."
---
Pit: "I'll try to be nice?"
---
Emblem Tiki: "I come from a world named Archanea..."

-The others wonder why they seem to know them or figure they're some of the monster teens they were talking about earlier?-
___

Stan: "Hey, they haven't been too much of a handful, have they?"
___

-Edison was a major inspiration to him growing up, and getting to meet the innovative scientist himself, as a magic-powered warrior, no less,,was something even Ford couldn't have dreamed of-

-Of course, even if he had contracted with him, there's no guarantee that would've saved him from Isis...-
-they're clever enough to assume-
---
Alear: "They've been good kids." :)
---
-that's just how brutal Isis's actions were...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-They do find some more info about the queens...but rarely anything new or significant, and the little new information they do learn about the older Butterfly queens doesn't help what they're looking for-
___

-Again, at least they can agree on that...-
___

-So Starscream can't destroy it anyway- :V
___

Pichu: "(I'm a Pichu! And that's my older brother and our friend Squirtle!)"

Pikachu: "(What's your name, ma'am?)" :)

___

-Is she able to catch up with the Pooka this time?-
Lily: "It's almost just general knowledge... Worded differently!"
---
Monika: "...She couldn't forgive herself from forgetting him right after"
---
-No... But then, he sees the Enigma-
---
Irisviel: "I am Irisviel Von Einzbern, but you can call me... Iri" :p
---
-She learned from last time so yeah!-
Camilla: -giggling at that-
---
-Kamui tried to dodge them-

Kamui: "Martha, stay focused!"

Dark Pit: "Let's get this done with..."
---
Pit: "I'll try to be nice?"
---
Emblem Tiki: "I come from a world named Archanea..."
Medb: "It's so good to get all you want~"
---
Sistermon Ciel: "Aw please, she should embrace her true nature!"
Martha: "...My true nature...?"
Sistermon Ciel: "I could tell at first punch she is like me... Once, I was restrained by the norms and beliefs of serving a god. All of that time I spent doing nothing but being a goody goody, one that couldn't do anything I wanted for my image. Bottling it up, it feels like hell, doesn't it? It accumulates, making you prone to explode at any minute~!"
Martha: ".............." Just... How could a second person tell me my truths?!

Morrigan: -Sees MetalFantomon- "Ooooh, that one looks nice~"
Lilith: "Ooooh, so the cute ones are fleeing for him" -sees Sistermon Ciel- "And some crazed maniac too"
---
Minervamon: "But I want to see Pit at full strength!"
---
Hayate: "That sounds a lot like arcade"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-they're clever enough to assume-
---
Alear: "They've been good kids." :)
---
-that's just how brutal Isis's actions were...-
-The only things they're not sure about are who's who name-wise-

-...Except Berdly because even if Penny hadn't mentioned that he was a bird monster, the name along makes it obvious- :V

___

Stan: "Good. Usually they're both goody two-shoes, but they've had their fair share of trouble making." :p

Mabel: "Oh yeah? Name one time we caused trouble!"

Dipper: "Yeah, that wasn't already started by supernatural creatures!"
___

-And that potentially means Tesla sadly might not have been revived either had Phosphora also contracted with him...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "It's almost just general knowledge... Worded differently!"
---
Monika: "...She couldn't forgive herself from forgetting him right after"
---
-No... But then, h sees the Enigma-
---
Irisviel: "I am Irisviel Von Einzbern, but you can call me... Iri" :p
---
-She learned from last time so yeah!-
Star: "And a bunch of random stuff! Like, this page says here that Rhina the Riddled accidentally cursed a former Magic High Commission member we don't even know about to speak in riddles? Why is weird but significant stuff not written anywhere else?!"
___

-Even thought it wasn't her fault...?-
___

-How does it look?-
___

Pikachu: "(For short? Alright, it's a pleasure to meet you, Iri!)"
___

-STAGE CLEAR!-

Mabel: "Whoohoo! You totally cleared the stage that time!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Medb: "It's so good to get all you want~"
---
Sistermon Ciel: "Aw please, she should embrace her true nature!"
Martha: "...My true nature...?"
Sistermon Ciel: "I could tell at first punch she is like me... Once, I was restrained by the norms and beliefs of serving a god. All of that time I spent doing nothing but being a goody goody, one that couldn't do anything I wanted for my image. Bottling it up, it feels like hell, doesn't it? It accumulates, making you prone to explode at any minute~!"
Martha: ".............." Just... How could a second person tell me my truths?!

Morrigan: -Sees MetalFantomon- "Ooooh, that one looks nice~"
Lilith: "Ooooh, so the cute ones are fleeing for him" -sees Sistermon Ciel- "And some crazed maniac too"
---
Minervamon: "But I want to see Pit at full strength!"
---
Hayate: "That sounds a lot like arcade"
Camilla: "It truly is~"
---
Kamui: -SWINGS SWORD AT SISTERMON-

-Sistermon Ciel can also tell there's something within Kamui?-
---
Pit: "Then I guess I'll go all out then!"
---
Emblem Tiki: "Arcade?"

-The only things they're not sure about are who's who name-wise-

-...Except Berdly because even if Penny hadn't mentioned that he was a bird monster, the name along makes it obvious- :V

___

Stan: "Good. Usually they're both goody two-shoes, but they've had their fair share of trouble making." :p

Mabel: "Oh yeah? Name one time we caused trouble!"

Dipper: "Yeah, that wasn't already started by supernatural creatures!"
___

-And that potentially means Tesla sadly might not have been revived either had Phosphora also contracted with him...-
Yang: "That must be Berdly."
---
Eirika: "I haven't seen them do any trouble yet?"
---
-how sad...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "And a bunch of random stuff! Like, this page says here that Rhina the Riddled accidentally cursed a former Magic High Commission member we don't even know about to speak in riddles? Why is weird but significant stuff not written anywhere else?!"
___

-Even thought it wasn't her fault...?-
___

-How does it look?-
___

Pikachu: "(For short? Alright, it's a pleasure to meet you, Iri!)"
___

-STAGE CLEAR!-

Mabel: "Whoohoo! You totally cleared the stage that time!"
Lily: "It's fluff added between fluff! That's what it is!"
---
Sayori: "But she wasn't any guilty..."
Monika: "I guess grief is... Really complex"
---
-Like this-
1714099272927.png

-But it's connected to various wires with Unicron-corrupted souls-
---
Iri: "Yay~ So you are Pokémon, right?"
---
Amy: "You bet I did! No one escaped for once!"
Chrono: "That was... A little intense"
Camilla: "It truly is~"
---
Kamui: -SWINGS SWORD AT SISTERMON-

-Sistermon Ciel can also tell there's something within Kamui?-
---
Pit: "Then I guess I'll go all out then!"
---
Emblem Tiki: "Arcade?"
Medb: "Oh, we can't forget drinks and foods!"
---
Sistermon Ciel: "Trying to hide dark impulses too?"

-Pittoo would see MetalFantomon?-
---
Minervamon: "I always wanted to see that!" :D
---
Jack: "A place filled with video games!"
Fate: "But by all means,we don't wish to interrupt"
Miyu: "You may go on"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "It's fluff added between fluff! That's what it is!"
---
Sayori: "But she wasn't any guilty..."
Monika: "I guess grief is... Really complex"
---
-Like this-
View attachment 388503
-But it's connected to various wires with Unicron-corrupted souls-
---
Iri: "Yay~ So you are Pokémon, right?"
---
Amy: "You bet I did! No one escaped for once!"
Chrono: "That was... A little intense"
Star: "Ugh, we've hit a total roadblock..."
___

-Most people will naturally blame themselves for such things like that even if it was beyond their knowledge or control...
___

-It's foreboding appearance and the addition of the trapped Souls alone are an arming enough indication that Starscream needs to try and destroy it and the device at once?-
___

Squirtle: -Nods- "(All three of us!)"
___

Dipper: "Told you video games can be fun." :p

Yang: "That must be Berdly."
---
Eirika: "I haven't seen them do any trouble yet?"
---
-how sad...-
(Yeah, that's Berdly!):b:

(...Please don't tell him that I said he was odd. I don't want to sound rude...) :lol:

___

Stan: "That's 'cause they've grown up enough to mostly know better than to mess around with supernatural mysterious. Eh, mostly." :p

Dipper/Mabel: :glare:
___

-As much as he and Edison didn't get along, though, they would've both been proud to see everything Chaldea's surviving scientists have accomplished-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Medb: "Oh, we can't forget drinks and foods!"
---
Sistermon Ciel: "Trying to hide dark impulses too?"

-Pittoo would see MetalFantomon?-
---
Minervamon: "I always wanted to see that!" :D
---
Jack: "A place filled with video games!"
Fate: "But by all means,we don't wish to interrupt"
Miyu: "You may go on"
Camilla: "Of course not!"
---
Kamui: "N-Not at all!" How did she...?

Dark Pit: "Oh, I'm taking on that thing!"
---
Pit: "Alright then, let's do this!"
---
Emblem Tiki: "Thank you!" -start talking about Mar-Mar-

(Yeah, that's Berdly!):b:

(...Please don't tell him that I said he was odd. I don't want to sound rude...) :lol:

___

Stan: "That's 'cause they've grown up enough to mostly know better than to mess around with supernatural mysterious. Eh, mostly." :p

Dipper/Mabel: :glare:
___

-As much as he and Edison didn't get along, though, they would've both been proud to see everything Chaldea's surviving scientists have accomplished-
Blake: "No worries." :)
---
Alear: -holding a laugh at that-
---
-oh, without any doubt-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Blake: "No worries." :)
---
Alear: -holding a laugh at that-
---
-oh, without any doubt-
-The Delta Warriors haven't noticed them yet and are still casually chatting with each other-
___

Dipper: "Seriously, name one time that we-"

Stan: "Well, let's see, first you two went looking for that giant lake dinosaur that turned out to be a giant robot built by Old Man McGucket, then there was the time Mabel and her friends hid a Boy Band made up of a bunch of clones in the house for like a week, then there was the time Dipper literally raised an army of zombies..."

Dipper :"..." -Awkwardly scratching the back of his head-

Mabel: -Trying and failing to innocently whistle-
___

-Sparky himself will be stunned to learn a lot of the mechanical and magic stuff here was either invented or built by the many scientists here, not to mention just how many of them there are-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The Delta Warriors haven't noticed them yet and are still casually chatting with each other-
___

Dipper: "Seriously, name one time that we-"

Stan: "Well, let's see, first you two went looking for that giant lake dinosaur that turned out to be a giant robot built by Old Man McGucket, then there was the time Mabel and her friends hid a Boy Band made up of a bunch of clones in the house for like a week, then there was the time Dipper literally raised an army of zombies..."

Dipper :"..." -Awkwardly scratching the back of his head-

Mabel: -Trying and failing to innocently whistle-
___

-Sparky himself will be stunned to learn a lot of the mechanical and magic stuff here was either invented or built by the many scientists here, not to mention just how many of them there are-
-as they approach...-
---
Eirika: "....Wait, you did what?"
---
-and one of them is his trainer now!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Ugh, we've hit a total roadblock..."
___

-Most people will naturally blame themselves for such things like that even if it was beyond their knowledge or control...
___

-It's foreboding appearance and the addition of the trapped Souls alone are an arming enough indication that Starscream needs to try and destroy it and the device at once?-
___

Squirtle: -Nods- "(All three of us!)"
___

Dipper: "Told you video games can be fun." :p
Lily: "Maybe we misread something? Or what is there's clues hidden in those descriptions?"
---
-Indeed, something Sayori really relates to-
---
-Indeed, he must at least destroy the mchinery around no doubt!-
Starscream: "...Okay, but how?! Hmmm...."
---
Irisviel: "I see, and clearly new here too!"
---
Amy: "You were paying so much attention and all" :p -Chrono blush-
Camilla: "Of course not!"
---
Kamui: "N-Not at all!" How did she...?

Dark Pit: "Oh, I'm taking on that thing!"
---
Pit: "Alright then, let's do this!"
---
Emblem Tiki: "Thank you!" -start talking about Mar-Mar-
Medb: "Exactly, let's go~!"
---
Sistermon Ciel: "Yeah, something hmmm~ But not as much as the Saintly Miss over there~"
Martha: "......."

Morrigan: "So am I" :p
Lilith: "I'm not going to let you kill yourself and therefore me with you!"
---
Monika: "Not in your room right?"
Minervamon: "Ah, let's go outside!"
---
-The kids awed at the tales of her adventures... Well, the original Tiki's, who listens with nostalgia-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
-The meal is rich and tasty, as expected from the staff! Such juicy and well-prepared roasted meat with spices!-

-Pretty much, yeah- :V -They eat the really nice meal while he's proud of his skills tho-

---

View attachment 388464

View attachment 388465

WarGrowlmon
Attribute: Virus
Field: Dragon's Roar, Metal Empire, Nature Spirits, Virus Busters

"Possessing the name "Great Growlmon", it is a Cyborg-type Ultimate Digimon. As its name suggests, its body has grown gigantic, and its upper body has been metallized with the super-metal, "Chrome Digizoid". It is able to take flight with the two vernier attached to its shoulders, so it is possible for it to perform both anti-air and anti-ground attacks. In order to restrain it from running wild due to excess power, a restraining tool similar to a bit is attached to its jaw section. Also, since the "Assault Balancer" extending like a cable from its back section is extensible, it can be used to impale the opponent. Its Signature Move is cutting the opponent to pieces with the "Pendulum Blades" on its arms (Double Edge). Its Special Move is an attack fired from both of the gunports on its chest that destroys the opponent on the atomic level (Atomic Blaster)."

---

-Totodile wants FOOD?-

___

___

---
---

-he eats with much haste, not because he's desperate but just because it tastes that good-

So you're not actually affiliated with this group?

-she faints from sheer AWESOMENESS-
-she's become like Po, I guess :V-

-he DO-
[LEMME AT THE TASTY MORSELS!]
-flailing wildly to no avail....-
-he notably doesn't try biting Mordred even though he probably could and his species tends to just bite for the sake of biting-

-assaulting the freak of nature more however he can-

I've actually never encountered one of them before, so I don't know how to truly answer.
-it's clear she has sympathy even though she knows it's better to terminate the threat-
But who knows where it is now.

Don't play dumb with me, I know you have one...
-then Spamton's attack and KI Medusa's intervention by taking the hit-
....ARE YOU ****TING ME?!
-death glares at Spamton-
How DARE you interfere with my interrogation, you two-note hack?!

Oh damn. He mad. :p

My business didn't concern you....but now you MADE it....

-sticks his arm out-
EQUIP! DYNAS!

-a legendary axe themed after a draconic warrior appears in his hand, one the group around him would not recognize, but once belonged to a powerful ally of his....-

I will show you why it's a stupid idea to try my patience!

....you want me to step in at all, or....?

-Peppino is having none of it regardless of her less than intimidating appearance-
You-a listen here! I just want-a to go home and run-a my restaurant! Getting-a here was ALREADY a pain in-a my asiago! So whatever you're-a doing, just a quit it!

-muffled, face still flat against the barrier-
[Oh now you tell me....]

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-At some point shortly after returning, Jeanne Alter would find herself walking straight up to her counterpart, something she often would not do so openly-

Jeanne: "Ah, it's you! I'm glad that you have come to meet me" 🙂

Jalter: -Shows up a broken Digivice- "Where. Is. He?"

Jeanne: ".......Seems you figured he's not around then..."

Jalter: "What has happened to him while I was gone?!"

Jeanne: "...I don't know. Back when we evacuated, things were really turmulous and so many died..."

Jalter: "So just like that?! He's gone now?! That's all you can say?!" -on the verge of tears-

Jeanne: "...I'm sorry"

Jalter: "...Don't give me an apology. That's not going to bring that annoying lizard back..." -tears flowing down now as she stomps off-

Jeanne: "...If only there had been a way..."

___

___

___

___

---
---
---

---

I've actually never encountered one of them before, so I don't know how to truly answer.
-it's clear she has sympathy even though she knows it's better to terminate the threat-

-sticks his arm out-
EQUIP! DYNAS!

-a legendary axe themed after a draconic warrior appears in his hand, one the group around him would not recognize, but once belonged to a powerful ally of his....-

-Peppino is having none of it regardless of her less than intimidating appearance-
You-a listen here! I just want-a to go home and run-a my restaurant! Getting-a here was ALREADY a pain in-a my asiago! So whatever you're-a doing, just a quit it!

[Oh now you tell me....]
Jeanne: "And if we can, destroy the ring" -certainly giving the others time to act and all assault on her, trying to make sure she can't regenerate more-

Voyager: "You probably were out there at some point!"
Sitonai: "...He thinks you're aliens"
---
Gorgon: "...Huh?!" -she quickly went to see Medusa, not before giving the Tamer a glare of "we're not done here"-
Nanoha: "Ah, okay, he's not one to forgive!" -FIRED VARIOUS SHOTS AT SPAMTON-
---
Artemis: "So long you don't tell her that I told you!"
---
-She managed to hit it!-
Eleonora: "Look!" -shows the entry-
Illya: "It can attack in the air?!"
Fate: "And is reinforced by some metal..."
-And the reptilian Digimon was already crushing the walls of the mansion-
Suzuka: "Ah, that will cost so much to repair..."

Tiki: "You may be cute, but I have no reason to hold back if you made this happen..."
---
//Eh it's easy to misunderstand at first tbf
Makoto: "So matters just keep getting more complicated"
Sakura: "At least you tried..."

-Totodile wants FOOD?-
-he eats with much haste, not because he's desperate but just because it tastes that good-

So you're not actually affiliated with this group?

-he DO-
-he notably doesn't try biting Mordred even though he probably could and his species tends to just bite for the sake of biting-
Taiga: "I see your enjoyment there! Hm! Splendid! Nothing like a good food after a workout!"

Kaito: "We just share a common enemy"

KEK
Mash: "Ah! Is she okay?"
Scáthach: -Attacked in the middle of that- "Word of advice, enemies rarely wait"

Mordred: "You mean this?" :p -shows cake slice briefly-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-At some point shortly after returning, Jeanne Alter would find herself walking straight up to her counterpart, something she often would not do so openly-

Jeanne: "...I don't know. Back when we evacuated, things were really turmulous and so many died..."

Jalter: "So just like that?! He's gone now?! That's all you can say?!" -on the verge of tears-

Jalter: "...Don't give me an apology. That's not going to bring that annoying lizard back..." -tears flowing down now as she stomps off-

-...She misses Black...-

Lily: "Maybe we misread something? Or what is there's clues hidden in those descriptions?"
---
-Indeed, something Sayori really relates to-
---
-Indeed, he must at least destroy the mchinery around no doubt!-
Starscream: "...Okay, but how?! Hmmm...."
---
Irisviel: "I see, and clearly new here too!"
---
Amy: "You were paying so much attention and all" :p -Chrono blush-
Star: "Great, more potential riddles..."
___

-It makes her want to discuss the matter with Mash?-
___

-Good question...-
___

-Atalanta explains?-
___

Mabel: "Is that a change in expression I see? You do know how to make expressions other than stoic grimaces!" :p

-as they approach...-
---
Eirika: "....Wait, you did what?"
---
-and one of them is his trainer now!-
Susie: "-and soon as Kris and Ralsei turned around, I edited the article about recruiting new Darkners to our cause he just made on that online encylcopedia to say "From now on, ralsay drools Susie rule"." :p

Noelle: "Fahahahahahaha! That's both silly and clever, Susie!" :laugh: "...Oh! S-Sorry, Ralsei. I don't mean any offense, but it was pretty funny" :lol:

Ralsei: "It's fine, Susie's never mean with pranks!" :grin:
___

Dipper: "It was....kind of an accident?" :lol:

___

-He honestly finds that the coolest part of all-

-he DO-
KEK
Scáthach: -Attacked in the middle of that- "Word of advice, enemies rarely wait"

-So she's not just a little plump Bidoof; she's the Little Plump Bidoof- :V

AH! B-BURRITO! -Immediately went to check on her out of worry-

-That actually lands because Penny wasn't expecting it, damaging her Aura-

Penny: "D-Duly noted...But I do not consider you or most people here enemies."

(...He's not trying to bite anyone? That's strange, but a relief given his already poor table manners...)

---
---
---

---
Jeanne: "And if we can, destroy the ring" -certainly giving the others time to act and all assault on her, trying to make sure she can't regenerate more-

---
Gorgon: "...Huh?!" -she quickly went to see Medusa, not before giving the Tamer a glare of "we're not done here"-
---
---
-She managed to hit it!-

Tiki: "You may be cute, but I have no reason to hold back if you made this happen..."
---

-sticks his arm out-
EQUIP! DYNAS!

[Oh now you tell me....]
You heard them! Half of us will keep her wounds from regenerating, and focus the rest of us will focus on that ring!

Star: -Turns to Marco and Lily- "Alright, guys, let's clean up the last of the mess Toffee made!"

-That's technically accurate?-
___

Ralsei: "Well, we're friends with some of their members, but we've never formally met with their leaders..."

IT IS MY BUSINESS AND NOT JUST BECAUSE IM A SALESMAN. IT'S MY BUSINESS BECAUSE THAT [[Greek myth]] YOU'RE TALKING TOO KEPT TRYING TO MAKE ME [[grravel not grovel]] !! IM NOT AFRAID OF A LITTLE [[battleaxe]] !!

-Spamton tries to counter Nanoha's beams by launching various blue clams at everyone in sight, including the Digimon and Medusas-
___

-Kamui can gladly promise htat?-
___

TLink: "Not if I have anything to say about it!" -Shoots an Ice Arrow at the Digimon-

-Tetra keeps shooting at the green-clad Kamen Rider-

Spooky: -To Peppino- "...Yikes, you sound like you've been through a lot. And mega stresed. Have you considered taking tai-chi? Or just watching internet videos of puppies or kittens? I hear those are good for stress." -To Tiki- "...What did you just call me?" :glare:
___

Pearl: "...If I'm understanding the information on the Hellgate's data file correctly...The portal can only be traversed through if the presence of a spirit that's already entered through the Hellgate is summoned..."

Steven: "...Does that mean....we really have to summon one of these four Specimen guys here?" :urg:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Gonna get half my wisdom teeth removed today.

Won't affect my ability to reply (if anything, it'll give me more free time because I have to take sick days lmao) but I felt like sharing because some of them being painful has been an ongoing issue that I... never mentioned lmao

-sticks his arm out-
EQUIP! DYNAS!

[Oh now you tell me....]

---
---
---
-She managed to hit it!-

---
You heard them! Half of us will keep her wounds from regenerating, and focus the rest of us will focus on that ring!

Star: -Turns to Marco and Lily- "Alright, guys, let's clean up the last of the mess Toffee made!"

___

Ralsei: "Well, we're friends with some of their members, but we've never formally met with their leaders..."

IT IS MY BUSINESS AND NOT JUST BECAUSE IM A SALESMAN. IT'S MY BUSINESS BECAUSE THAT [[Greek myth]] YOU'RE TALKING TOO KEPT TRYING TO MAKE ME [[grravel not grovel]] !! IM NOT AFRAID OF A LITTLE [[battleaxe]] !!

-Spamton tries to counter Nanoha's beams by launching various blue clams at everyone in sight, including the Digimon and Medusas-
___

___

TLink: "Not if I have anything to say about it!" -Shoots an Ice Arrow at the Digimon-

Spooky: -To Peppino- "...Yikes, you sound like you've been through a lot. And mega stresed. Have you considered taking tai-chi? Or just watching internet videos of puppies or kittens? I hear those are good for stress." -To Tiki- "...What did you just call me?" :glare:
___

Pearl: "...If I'm understanding the information on the Hellgate's data file correctly...The portal can only be traversed through if the presence of a spirit that's already entered through the Hellgate is summoned..."

Steven: "...Does that mean....we really have to summon one of these four Specimen guys here?" :urg:
Alear: "Sounds like a plan." -is now Engaged with Edelgard, wielding Failnaught to strike from afar... and Koyan probably has Flying-type Pokemon in her DNA now so...-

Byleth: "Out there... as in..."

Sothis: -takes over- "Yes, I do believe this little boy means space. From beyond the skies. And well..." -to Sitonai- "He would not be wrong about me."
---
-Queen Medusa replied by sending a lot of Monoeyes-

---
Kamui: "You have my word... as long as I can still tell Jeanne, as she genuinely does not remember, so she doesn't really understand why your daughter hates her. I'll also make her swear not to share a word, maybe even use a Command Seal if I must."

-she won't actually use a Seal but she'd tell Jeanne that she's willing to for this which might be just as effective as using it given how close they are-
---
Kanna: -looks at Gil but also making sure Suzuka hears it- "If I go all out, you promise to help fund the repairs?"
---
Ren: "Sounds like this is exactly what's going on... but how to lure them here...?"

Susie: "-and soon as Kris and Ralsei turned around, I edited the article about recruiting new Darkners to our cause he just made on that online encylcopedia to say "From now on, ralsay drools Susie rule"." :p

Noelle: "Fahahahahahaha! That's both silly and clever, Susie!" :laugh: "...Oh! S-Sorry, Ralsei. I don't mean any offense, but it was pretty funny" :lol:

Ralsei: "It's fine, Susie's never mean with pranks!" :grin:
___

Dipper: "It was....kind of an accident?" :lol:

___

-He honestly finds that the coolest part of all-
Weiss: -actually held a laugh at that as she approached-
---
Eirika: "That makes it even more unsettling because that means raising the dead is so easy it can be done on accident..."
---
-of course he would- :p

Medb: "Exactly, let's go~!"
---
Sistermon Ciel: "Yeah, something hmmm~ But not as much as the Saintly Miss over there~"
Martha: "......."

Morrigan: "So am I" :p
Lilith: "I'm not going to let you kill yourself and therefore me with you!"
---
Monika: "Not in your room right?"
Minervamon: "Ah, let's go outside!"
---
-The kids awed at the tales of her adventures... Well, the original Tiki's, who listens with nostalgia-
-MORE SHOPPING-
---
-so she can at least tell that Kamui's thing is more of a cursed bloodline thing while Martha is deliberately hiding her true self?-

Kamui: "Don't let her get to you, Martha!"

Pit: "I guess we have to fight now. For Lady Palutena!"
---
Palutena: "That's fair enough." -warps everyone away-
---
-smiling at the tales of Mar-Mar-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Great, more potential riddles..."
___

-It makes her want to discuss the matter with Mash?-
___

-Good question...-
___

-Atalanta explains?-
___

Mabel: "Is that a change in expression I see? You do know how to make expressions other than stoic grimaces!" :p
Lily: -Sigh- "Let's see what we got then..."
---
-She's really evaded the topic lately...-
---
-While that ocurred, many of the enemy Insecticons were killed-
---
Atalanta: "They were victims of the parasite that it put Phazon on, but were cured"
Irisviel: "Oh goodness, poor you..."
---
-He scoffed, but still blushed-
-MORE SHOPPING-
---
-so she can at least tell that Kamui's thing is more of a cursed bloodline thing while Martha is deliberately hiding her true self?-

Kamui: "Don't let her get to you, Martha!"

Pit: "I guess we have to fight now. For Lady Palutena!"
---
Palutena: "That's fair enough." -warps everyone away-
---
-smiling at the tales of Mar-Mar-
-Indeed. Of course, Medb being Medb, she couldn't help but constantly eye guys around-
---
Sistermon Ciel: "Eithers yours aren't as self-imposed, not anywhere as fun as hers~"
Martha: "........................................" -these words and Juri's are really striking her-

-MetalFantomon is yet to notice them, focused on the chase to see any Digimon fall to kill and absorb them... AND THEN MORRIGAN DRILL KICKED HIM-
---
-Minervamon picked her huge blade and her shield!-
---
-Indeed, reminiscing some good old times-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: -Sigh- "Let's see what we got then..."
---
-She's really evaded the topic lately...-
---
-While that ocurred, many of the enemy Insecticons were killed-
---
Atalanta: "They were victims of the parasite that it put Phazon on, but were cured"
Irisviel: "Oh goodness, poor you..."
---
-He scoffed, but still blushed-
-They keep reading for any potential clues...-
___

-It's...understandable why...-
___

-Including several that Aquamarine slammed against a wall using her tractor beam-
___

Pikachu: "(There's a lot of other Pokemon here, now, and the same thing happened to most of them...)"
___

Mabel: "And that proves my point." :p

Gonna get half my wisdom teeth removed today.

Won't affect my ability to reply (if anything, it'll give me more free time because I have to take sick days lmao) but I felt like sharing because some of them being painful has been an ongoing issue that I... never mentioned lmao
I hope the process goes/went well, at the very least.

We've probably all had occasional health issues that we haven't really mentioned much if at all either due to not considering it a big deal, or otherwise the opposite, so no worries for not mentioning it sooner.

Weiss: -actually held a laugh at that as she approached-
---
Eirika: "That makes it even more unsettling because that means raising the dead is so easy it can be done on accident..."
---
-of course he would- :p
Susie: "Huh? Whoa, wait, it's you guys!" -Legit surprised since even though she figured some of them would be here, it's been a while since she's seen anyone from Chaldea's Cyber World team-
___

Mabel: "Long story short, Dipper was trying to solve the biggest mysteries of Gravity Falls and thought some government agent guys who showed up could help."

Dipper: "They didn't believe me at first, so I...may have used an incantation to raise one zombie. It ended up raising an entire horde of them..."
___

-For now, what does Phosphora think should be first on the agenda?-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
Going to be out of town for a wedding today and won't be back until tomorrow, so I probably won't be on much after this until then.

-it's even sadder in context; despite the two not outwardly showing any positive emotion to each other (because edgy), her disappearance outright broke him at having lost yet another Tamer-
-to the point he essentially became a Berserker in mindset and far more hostile, evolving into his Omnimon Zwart form in an attempt to slaughter Isis- The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn
-any trace of his old self was gone at this point-
-though he was in fact powerful enough to actually make her fear for her life, she still managed to get the upper hand and destroyed him-

-but little did anyone know....his body still lived on, stuck in a dimensional limbo between life and death because of a wish that had been granted by a Grail long ago....-

---
---

-She managed to hit it!-

---

Taiga: "I see your enjoyment there! Hm! Splendid! Nothing like a good food after a workout!"

Kaito: "We just share a common enemy"

KEK

-...She misses Black...-
-indeed she does :V-

(...He's not trying to bite anyone? That's strange, but a relief given his already poor table manners...)

___

___

___

Alear: "Sounds like a plan." -is now Engaged with Edelgard, wielding Failnaught to strike from afar... and Koyan probably has Flying-type Pokemon in her DNA now so...-

Sothis: -takes over- "Yes, I do believe this little boy means space. From beyond the skies. And well..." -to Sitonai- "He would not be wrong about me."
---

---

Kanna: -looks at Gil but also making sure Suzuka hears it- "If I go all out, you promise to help fund the repairs?"
---
Ren: "Sounds like this is exactly what's going on... but how to lure them here...?"
-doing Fish things-

-the glare was mutual before he turned his attention to Spamton-
-he was no Marcus Damon, but he wasn't afraid to get his hands dirty with dealing with any enemy if they earned his ire-

-he swings the axe in a manner to hit the clams aimed for him and then points the jeweled end at Spamton like a rocket launcher-
You should be. Because this weapon has felled far worse than you....
-fires an energy shot in the shape of dragon in a technique known as "Rage of Wyvern"-

-creates another circle that fills with the Code of Lust, which acts as a barrier for the clams sent her way, but also sets up for her next attack, which Digi would probably be more than happy to explain in detail :V-
Hey, Fergie, don't want to be a nag, but remember that attacking with that thing uses up energy that I need from you to maintain this form....
-indeed, her evolutions are sort of symbiotic as it works in her world, almost like a Master and Servant with Mana-
-keeping the Lilithmon form takes a lot of that energy-

-he's not sure if she's being sympathetic or mocking him-

-he moves from the portal to face the other Specimens with a bit of a psychotic look-
-in this state, he has a drive for bloodlust, but he's still in control of himself; it just freaks out allies at worst-

[ACK!]
-his pupils shrink-
-one thing he was taught at a young age is to not put anything in his mouth he doesn't intend to eat-
-unfortunately it also gave him the idea that if he can fit his mouth around the food, it's his-

Agreed. -nom-

What enemy is that, if I may inquire?

-skadoosh :V-
-but yeah, she's clearly starstruck as she has a look of awe as she's passed out-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I hope the process goes/went well, at the very least.

We've probably all had occasional health issues that we haven't really mentioned much if at all either due to not considering it a big deal, or otherwise the opposite, so no worries for not mentioning it sooner.
It... went as well as it could've. I'm about a week off of work since some of my jaw came along and slightly perforated one of my sinuses.

It sucks.

-Indeed. Of course, Medb being Medb, she couldn't help but constantly eye guys around-
---
Sistermon Ciel: "Eithers yours aren't as self-imposed, not anywhere as fun as hers~"
Martha: "........................................" -these words and Juri's are really striking her-

-MetalFantomon is yet to notice them, focused on the chase to see any Digimon fall to kill and absorb them... AND THEN MORRIGAN DRILL KICKED HIM-
---
-Minervamon picked her huge blade and her shield!-
---
-Indeed, reminiscing some good old times-
Camilla: "What are you looking at?"
---
Kamui: "Martha!" -tries to protecc fren-

-GO MORRIGAN-
---
Pit: "Ready to go all out?"
---
-awwwww-

Susie: "Huh? Whoa, wait, it's you guys!" -Legit surprised since even though she figured some of them would be here, it's been a while since she's seen anyone from Chaldea's Cyber World team-
___

Mabel: "Long story short, Dipper was trying to solve the biggest mysteries of Gravity Falls and thought some government agent guys who showed up could help."

Dipper: "They didn't believe me at first, so I...may have used an incantation to raise one zombie. It ended up raising an entire horde of them..."
___

-For now, what does Phosphora think should be first on the agenda?-
Weiss: "Indeed it is." :)
---
Eirika: "...You still raised one on purpose..."
---
-I gotta think...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It... went as well as it could've. I'm about a week off of work since some of my jaw came along and slightly perforated one of my sinuses.

It sucks.
****, some of your jaw, too?

Weiss: "Indeed it is." :)
---
Eirika: "...You still raised one on purpose..."
---
-I gotta think...-
Penny: "Salutations, you four!" :grin:

Susie: "Man, long time no see. Figured we'd see at least some of you guys again eventually once we actually visited this place." :p

Berdly: "Greetings, fellow heroes of justice!"

Noelle: "Weiss, Penny and Winter, right? It's nice to see you again!"

Ralsei: "Agreed! Have you, Rin and the others been well?"
___

Dipper: "I panicked!" :urg:
___

-That's totally fair-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
****, some of your jaw, too?
Yeah... it sucks

Penny: "Salutations, you four!" :grin:

Susie: "Man, long time no see. Figured we'd see at least some of you guys again eventually once we actually visited this place." :p

Berdly: "Greetings, fellow heroes of justice!"

Noelle: "Weiss, Penny and Winter, right? It's nice to see you again!"

Ralsei: "Agreed! Have you, Rin and the others been well?"
___

Dipper: "I panicked!" :urg:
___

-That's totally fair-
Weiss: "They've been doing well indeed. How about you?" :)
---
Eirika: "...Have you done it again since?"
---
-hmmmmm-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-They keep reading for any potential clues...-
___

-It's...understandable why...-
___

-Including several that Aquamarine slammed against a wall using her tractor beam-
___

Pikachu: "(There's a lot of other Pokemon here, now, and the same thing happened to most of them...)"
___

Mabel: "And that proves my point." :p
-Would they find any?-
---
-No kidding, hmmm...-
-Still, it worries her-
---
Astrotrain: "Well, now those are dead..."
---
Irisviel: "Poor you, but it seems you're all healthy again" :)
---
Amy: "Seems this is working" :p
-...She misses Black...-
-it's even sadder in context; despite the two not outwardly showing any positive emotion to each other (because edgy), her disappearance outright broke him at having lost yet another Tamer-
-to the point he essentially became a Berserker in mindset and far more hostile, evolving into his Omnimon Zwart form in an attempt to slaughter Isis- The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn
-any trace of his old self was gone at this point-
-though he was in fact powerful enough to actually make her fear for her life, she still managed to get the upper hand and destroyed him-

-but little did anyone know....his body still lived on, stuck in a dimensional limbo between life and death because of a wish that had been granted by a Grail long ago....-

-In a way, he's stuck in a worse state than just being in Hell-

-And yet he can't recall... Why, or do anything beyond try to survive...-

[ACK!]
-his pupils shrink-
-one thing he was taught at a young age is to not put anything in his mouth he doesn't intend to eat-
-unfortunately it also gave him the idea that if he can fit his mouth around the food, it's his-

Agreed. -nom-

What enemy is that, if I may inquire?

-skadoosh :V-
-but yeah, she's clearly starstruck as she has a look of awe as she's passed out-
Mordred: "Well, it's mine!" -she starts to to eat the slice-
-And he'll have learn things aren't just like that here-

Taiga: "All your meals will be like this from today on too~"

Kaito: "Some annoying rabbit woman, I think her name was... Koyanschihuahua?"
Monika: "Koyanskaya"

Mash: "Alright, she seems fine..."
Scáthach: "It's for the battlefield" -and she once again did attacked, though of course, at best she just intended to dispell her Aura entirely and end the fight there-

___

___

___

___

___

___

___

___

-doing Fish things-

-the glare was mutual before he turned his attention to Spamton-
-he was no Marcus Damon, but he wasn't afraid to get his hands dirty with dealing with any enemy if they earned his ire-

-he swings the axe in a manner to hit the clams aimed for him and then points the jeweled end at Spamton like a rocket launcher-
You should be. Because this weapon has felled far worse than you....
-fires an energy shot in the shape of dragon in a technique known as "Rage of Wyvern"-

-creates another circle that fills with the Code of Lust, which acts as a barrier for the clams sent her way, but also sets up for her next attack, which Digi would probably be more than happy to explain in detail :V-
Hey, Fergie, don't want to be a nag, but remember that attacking with that thing uses up energy that I need from you to maintain this form....
-indeed, her evolutions are sort of symbiotic as it works in her world, almost like a Master and Servant with Mana-
-keeping the Lilithmon form takes a lot of that energy-

-he's not sure if she's being sympathetic or mocking him-

-he moves from the portal to face the other Specimens with a bit of a psychotic look-
-in this state, he has a drive for bloodlust, but he's still in control of himself; it just freaks out allies at worst-

---

---
Kamui: "You have my word... as long as I can still tell Jeanne, as she genuinely does not remember, so she doesn't really understand why your daughter hates her. I'll also make her swear not to share a word, maybe even use a Command Seal if I must."

-she won't actually use a Seal but she'd tell Jeanne that she's willing to for this which might be just as effective as using it given how close they are-
---
---
-Effectively, it was getting harder to focus the energy of the Grid into healing her from all the overwhelming attacks. At one point, she tried to have her limbs grab Alear and Fishbunjin-
-Lily nodded as she healed people around-

Voyager: "Ah, you sound like someone with many stories to tell!" :D
---
-Aong those attacks, Fate sent various lightnings at him, and Hayate tried to freeze him as Yuuno and Shamal attempted to set barriers-
Gorgon: "Are you alright?!" -to her Master-
-Also oh frick with how that works, I like it tho-
-Phantom Pain, the strongest signature attack from the Demon Lord of Lust Lilithmon, which by setting a target with the Crown of Lust, a sigh directed at it would make the bdy of the target start to rot-
---
-How nice of her-
Artemis: "Alright! Soooo, her memories are still fuzzy, but she recalls it also has to do with that one scarred Assassin child"
---
Gil: "I shall"
-The MegaloGrowmon's armor was struck by the ice arrow, however, given it wasjust the armor, it didn't do much, other than have him turn at TLink-
-The assaulter tried to block, but that left him open for Azura-

Tiki: "I said I won't hold back if you're the one behind this all"
---
Sakura: "Gengar seems eager to fight them..."
Mordred: "Doesn't it says there how?"

It sucks.

Camilla: "What are you looking at?"
---
Kamui: "Martha!" -tries to protecc fren-

-GO MORRIGAN-
---
Pit: "Ready to go all out?"
---
-awwwww-
Ooof, sorry about it...

Medb: "Oh sorry, I was just trying to select for myself tonight" :p
---
Sistermon Ciel: "I said I'd deal with you later!" -cuts a sign and throws it at her, while Martha reflected on this-

-It struck MetalFantomon, who then was hit by Lilith's Shining Blade-
---
Minervamon: "Yes, yes I am! ...Ah, but I won't try to hurt you!"
---
-Yeah, it's all so sweet to recall-
-Except for the brainwashing part by Gharnef, of course-

Top Bottom