• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "And figure this awkward stuff out!"
___

-Of trying to record Shirou's favorite TV shows?- :V
___

-It's for the best to not give the Corrupted Gems false hope...-
Lily "Together!"

EMIYA: "Well said"
---
-Yeah, that one- :V
---
-Indeed, they're sure she would understand...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily "Together!"

EMIYA: "Well said"
---
-Yeah, that one- :V
---
-Indeed, they're sure she would understand...-
Star: "...Thank you for all the advice, by the way. Who knows when we would've stopped hiding from our issues if you hadn't talked some sense into us..."
___

-That ended disastrously, to say the least- :V
___

-They absolutely would, they were always immensely loyal to their captain. Nephrite's compassion for them likely has something to do with that, and means the feeling was mutual-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: ...I will try to.
---
Osakabehime: "Er, I think I'll just remain in my room..."
---
Bunyan: "You need more help?"
---
-Of course, Dark Samus would rise up to try to get them with more shots-
---
-Medusa steps in front of Sakura to protecc immeadiately-
---
-Sayori says she promises if Monika promises, which she does. So the mood is lifted-

Mash: "...Oh goodness..."

-Now time for activities, which has Monika ask her to teach her poetry, Sayori asked what about recruitment, but she assures it's fine, they'll do that but now she wants this. Gotta keep her end of the promise. Sayori chuckled, saying it's fine so long she doesn't ecpects much, she answers it's fine, she'd just unsure how to start writing, which Sayori assures that's easy, she gotta write down her feelings! Monika says thatwouldn't come out good, but Sayori says it's fine though she gotta fight her perfectionism, just to do it and see what that makes her think, then make a little story-
-The majority are relieved that Kama is gone, while others pity her fate prior to becoming a Servant and wished she hadn't fallen down the path she did-
___

Okay, we s-still need one m-more member for the mission, then...
___

Specter: "Are you injured?"
___

Ckaptrap: -Screamjnt while widely shooting a Cryo shotgun shots-
___

-The lights started flickering more drastically, before the leader of the hazmats was grabbed by one of the wire entities and pulled into another hallway during flashes of light and darkness-
___

Peridot: "...Is this process what everntually helps build Monika's confidence?"
Palu: Good girl~
---
Shez: "Any fellow mercs?" :p
---
Sothis: "I am unharmed..."
---
Phosphora: "That thing's lucky I can't personally show up..."
---
Weiss: 😱
---
Find out in the next episode of Side Stories!

Monika: "Seems I can't get out of this then... Alright!"
---
-Just watching him smugly-
---
Euryale/Stheno: "Wait what?!"
Byleth: :)
---
-of course lmao-
---
Viridi: "Sothis! Hush!"

Sothis: "It's the truth. She loooooooved humans dearly, giving them everything."

-At least there's a haunted twist- :V
___

(...Now I'm even more worried about the Music Box...)

-Eventually, they see someone's hand turn the "Out to lunch" sign around to an "open" sign-
-that's the only thing keeping her attention-
---
Weiss: "As am I..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-that's the only thing keeping her attention-
---
Weiss: "As am I..."
-For now, the guests and employees continue to argue, the eldest two siblings expressing extreme remorse that their brother actually perished as a result of their actions-
___

-Before the sign is switched, Anne note how far removed this place is from Wartwood, emphasized by how there's absolutely nothing familiar here...Which is immediately followed by Sprig noticing someone familiar and saying "Oh hey, there's Wally!"-

-The camera moves right to show Wally is gambling with some other frogs as well, saying "Come on, Wally needs a new pair of shoes!" He gets a good roll, but it's sabotaged by one of the small bizarre creatures from earlier walking across the table and kicking the dice over, turning the roll into a much lower one. Wally calls this out as larceny and demands a refund, but this only calls some security guards with glowing red eyes, dressed in almost cult-like cloaks, to show up and remove him from the table and the game, telling him that he knows the rules, specifically, no refunds at the Bizarre Bazaar-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-The majority are relieved that Kama is gone, while others pity her fate prior to becoming a Servant and wished she hadn't fallen down the path she did-
___

Okay, we s-still need one m-more member for the mission, then...
___

Specter: "Are you injured?"
___

Ckaptrap: -Screamjnt while widely shooting a Cryo shotgun shots-
___

-The lights started flickering more drastically, before the leader of the hazmats was grabbed by one of the wire entities and pulled into another hallway during flashes of light and darkness-
___

Peridot: "...Is this process what everntually helps build Monika's confidence?"
---
---
---
---
---
Kama: Thanks... So, as I mentioned, I 'll go to the kids.
---
Kiritsugu: "...Fine, I'll go as well"
---
Bunyan: "I can carry you then!"
---
-Dark Samus attempted to dodge the cryo shots midair-
---
Rin: -SAME-

Shirou: Oh goodness... -Ready to project his blades-
---
-Sayori puts it as writing her feelings first then think how to piece them together, not like a railroad wit a fixed end and start, but like a collage, that's how she does it. Monika gets it, she worried too much of the end result she forgot what's important. So she begins to write "Stop being a perfectionist you idiot", then chuckles and erases that last part, but Sayori advices against it. She should not police her feelings, she should be as dramatic as she wants!-

Mash: "Well, she's growing..."

-She admits this will take time getting used to, Sayori says she believes in her! Monika thanks her and means she to... To herself, she means! But to Sayori too! After a while Monika scribbled various random thoughts, looking at the mess, she hates it, but admits it's liberating, Sayori affirms and is glad she's trying and assures she'll be good at writing poems, Monika chuckles saying she's being given too much credit and needs to work hard, but she'll enjoy it-
Star: "...Thank you for all the advice, by the way. Who knows when we would've stopped hiding from our issues if you hadn't talked some sense into us..."
___

-That ended disastrously, to say the least- :V
___

-They absolutely would, they were always immensely loyal to their captain. Nephrite's compassion for them likely has something to do with that, and means the feeling was mutual-
EMIYA: "Hm, just be sure to think of what you're doing"
---
-Yeah- :V -Back to the movie tho-
---
-Indeed, but for now what to do....?-
Byleth: :)
---
-of course lmao-
---
Viridi: "Sothis! Hush!"

Sothis: "It's the truth. She loooooooved humans dearly, giving them everything."
Monika: "I'll take a seat then~!" -so does Marie-
---
-His thoughts?-
---
Euryale: "Really? I can't believe it"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
EMIYA: "Hm, just be sure to think of what you're doing"
---
-Yeah- :V -Back to the movie tho-
---
-Indeed, but for now what to do....?-
Star: "Trust us, we will!"
___

-A space exploration team goes to a planet or meteorite-

I haven't seen the full movie in a while so I forget which
___

-For now, Steven wants to spend whatever time Nephrite has left before reverting to her Corrupted form again by her side-

-They managed to form a close bond when she was still Corrupted, so she's glad she can finally talk to him properly-

---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---

---
-Sayori puts it as writing her feelings first then think how to piece them together, not like a railroad wit a fixed end and start, but like a collage, that's how she does it. Monika gets it, she worried too much of the end result she forgot what's important. So she begins to write "Stop being a perfectionist you idiot", then chuckles and erases that last part, but Sayori advices against it. She should not police her feelings, she should be as dramatic as she wants!-

-She admits this will take time getting used to, Sayori says she believes in her! Monika thanks her and means she to... To herself, she means! But to Sayori too! After a while Monika scribbled various random thoughts, looking at the mess, she hates it, but admits it's liberating, Sayori affirms and is glad she's trying and assures she'll be good at writing poems, Monika chuckles saying she's being given too much credit and needs to work hard, but she'll enjoy it-
-Right away?-
___

Excellent, th-that's a full team then!
___

-Sothis wonders how, or isn't surprise that Bunyan has super strength?-
___

-Only to be met by a strong punch to the helmet from XJ-6 as a result-
___

-Winter wasn't any better-

-The lights continue to flash, and soon only one hazmat crew member remains, the others disappearing in the seemingly endless hallways-
___

Peridot: "Sayori actually has some remarkable wisdom...Yet in the end, that didn't change her fate in the main storyline..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-For now, the guests and employees continue to argue, the eldest two siblings expressing extreme remorse that their brother actually perished as a result of their actions-
___

-Before the sign is switched, Anne note how far removed this place is from Wartwood, emphasized by how there's absolutely nothing familiar here...Which is immediately followed by Sprig noticing someone familiar and saying "Oh hey, there's Wally!"-

-The camera moves right to show Wally is gambling with some other frogs as well, saying "Come on, Wally needs a new pair of shoes!" He gets a good roll, but it's sabotaged by one of the small bizarre creatures from earlier walking across the table and kicking the dice over, turning the roll into a much lower one. Wally calls this out as larceny and demands a refund, but this only calls some security guards with glowing red eyes, dressed in almost cult-like cloaks, to show up and remove him from the table and the game, telling him that he knows the rules, specifically, no refunds at the Bizarre Bazaar-
-will they hand themselves to the authorities?-
---
Weiss: "Yikes..."

Monika: "I'll take a seat then~!" -so does Marie-
---
-His thoughts?-
---
Euryale: "Really? I can't believe it"
-Byleth will serve tea and snacks-
---
Pit: What is she doing?!
---
Sothis: "But all changed when all that pampering made them spoiled, seeing themselves as godlike and ruining the world in their beliefs that they are now top of the food chain. Of course, the full story is longer and more complex, but I merely want to keep things short for clarity."

-now they can believe it?-

---
---
---
---

---

-Right away?-
___

___

___

___

-The lights continue to flash, and soon only one hazmat crew member remains, the others disappearing in the seemingly endless hallways-
___

Peridot: "Sayori actually has some remarkable wisdom...Yet in the end, that didn't change her fate in the main storyline..."
Palu: Be a good mother to them, alright?
---
Shez: "Nice. To the best mercs ever!"
---
Sothis: "You... You need not show such kindness."
---
-the helmet cracks?-
---
Weiss: "...What is going on?"
---
How sweet of them. :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-will they hand themselves to the authorities?-
---
Weiss: "Yikes..."
-They actually tearfully agree to do that, with their respective spouses not knowing what to think...-
___

(This place isn't just a dump, it's creepy...)

-Anne and Sprig wisely decide to book it before they risk getting into trouble with the Bizarre Bazaar's security as well, and after a few minutes of waiting at a table near the ancient artifacts shop, Anne sees the vendor's hand appear from behind the tent's curtain and flip the "Out to lunch" sign around, with the opposite side of it being an "Open" sign,

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-They actually tearfully agree to do that, with their respective spouses not knowing what to think...-
___

(This place isn't just a dump, it's creepy...)

-Anne and Sprig wisely decide to book it before they risk getting into trouble with the Bizarre Bazaar's security as well, and after a few minutes of waiting at a table near the ancient artifacts shop, Anne sees the vendor's hand appear from behind the tent's curtain and flip the "Out to lunch" sign around, with the opposite side of it being an "Open" sign,
-oh damn....-
---
Weiss: "Will she..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-showing the detective?-
---
-perhaps it will-
-Yep, unable to apprehend the culprits or bring any evidence or witness accounts to other authorities until they've escaped they building, so the employees still try to think of what route out of the hotel is the safest one in midst of an actual haunting-
___

-Once they go to the artifact shop, the vendor soon appears and greets them, who appears as a female, elderly newt dressed in a similar cloak as the security guards-

-The newt introduces herself as Valeriana, an antique vendor. It doesn't take them long to realize that she's using her tail as a replacement for her right arm, which weirds Sprig out. He also tries whispering that her right arm is missing to Anne, annoying Valeriana who just bluntly says "I heard that"-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Yep, unable to apprehend the culprits or bring any evidence or witness accounts to other authorities until they've escaped they building, so the employees still try to think of what route out of the hotel is the safest one in midst of an actual haunting-
___

-Once they go to the artifact shop, the vendor soon appears and greets them, who appears as a female, elderly newt dressed in a similar cloak as the security guards-

-The newt introduces herself as Valeriana, an antique vendor. It doesn't take them long to realize that she's using her tail as a replacement for her right arm, which Sprig out. He also tries whispering to that her right arm is missing to Anne, annoying Valeriana who just bluntly says "I heard that"-
Zelda: Yeah, getting out should be their priority.
---
Weiss: "I have a bad feeling..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: Yeah, getting out should be their priority.
---
Weiss: "I have a bad feeling..."
-The employees think the back entrance should be the safest escape route, so they try to make it back to the lobby, showing the guests the way-

-As they do, some of the ghosts actually appear before them as apparitions, each looking like transparent rotting corpses-
___

-Sprig tries to change the subject by asking what a nearby small cauldron among her antiques is. Valeriana picks it up, and notes it as just being one of the many treasures she's picked up during her many years of travel. She proceeds to demonstrate some magical ability, as she pours some tea from a kettle into the small cauldron, and it causes a small tree to instantly grow from it. Anne and Sprig are impressed, and Valeriana claims that she's seen and heard it all, followed by her pet parrot, which has compound eyes like a fly, squawking and saying "Seen it all! Heard it all!"-

-Anne confidently states that she bets that Valeriana hasn't seen anything liker her, though, which the elderly newt admits, saying "Not exactly" while taking a closer look at the human's face with a magnifying glass. Anne is a bit weirded out herself, but nonetheless wants the mysteriours vendor to take a look at the Music Box for answers-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Right away?-
___

___

___

___

___

---
---
---
-the helmet cracks?-
---
---
Kama: I guess I must, don't I? -not even denying the mother position, also yeah right away-
---
Serenity: "...Just don't touch me. That's a warning"

-Everyone else gets it, but Shez doesn't?-
---
Bunyan: "But you're in need, so I'm glad to help! Babe!" -the tiny spherical blue ox appears- "Please help carry Mademoiselle Sothis!" -Babe nodded-
---
-A little, but it's still very much on-

Eleonora: "I detect more incoming life signals approaching!" -of mooks seen before-
---
Sakura: "...Let's stay together everyone!"

Monika: "Yeah, I really agree"
---
-After that they choose try to make a new flier for the club, but not being as picky as last time. Narration says days passed and as they bonded the essence of the club strengthens, being sure they will find more members. As another day comes Monika has a new flier in hand filled with ideas by her and Sayori and muses "if only we had given this to that girl the other day", being better...-

Mash: "She might still come, right?"

-Monika stares at the flier with the catchphrase "Write the way into your heart", hoping it can gather attention, but she still feels so tense... Pondering if she was always this bad at self-expressing, and the weight of being the president gets on her shoulders, feeling it suffocating compared to the rigid Debate Club-
Star: "Trust us, we will!"
___

-A space exploration team goes to a planet or meteorite-

I haven't seen the full movie in a while so I forget which
___

-For now, Steven wants to spend whatever time Nephrite has left before reverting to her Corrupted form again by her side-

-They managed to form a close bond when she was still Corrupted, so she's glad she can finally talk to him properly-
EMIYA: "Good, because I may ask later"
---
Rin: So how will things go wrong?

Fair
---
-Good, also very understandable...-

-While the adult Casters already wondering how to revert her to normal permanently-
-Byleth will serve tea and snacks-
---
Pit: What is she doing?!
---
Sothis: "But all changed when all that pampering made them spoiled, seeing themselves as godlike and ruining the world in their beliefs that they are now top of the food chain. Of course, the full story is longer and more complex, but I merely want to keep things short for clarity."

-now they can believe it?-
-Any of them are bakery?-
---
-Teasing you, Pitty Pat-
---
Euryale: "Oh yeah, now that makes sense"

Stheno: "Humans can be truly amusing with their egos"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
EMIYA: "Good, because I may ask later"
---
Rin: So how will things go wrong?

Fair
---
-Good, also very understandable...-

-While the adult Casters already wondering how to revert her to normal permanently-
Star: "I think we're okay with that!"
___

-They discover a bunch of dinosaur-sized eggs on the planet/meteorite-

-Jenny's totally seen the film before, so she's not spoiling anything- :V
___

-So they sit beside each other on tree stumps for now, the Crystal Gems remaining there as well to ensure Steven remains safe and that Nephrite returns to the dropship once she reverts to her Corrupted form-

-Do they discuss this?-

---
---
---
-the helmet cracks?-
---
---
Kama: I guess I must, don't I? -not even denying the mother position, also yeah right away-
---

---
Bunyan: "But you're in need, so I'm glad to help! Babe!" -the tiny spherical blue ox appears- "Please help carry Mademoiselle Sothis!" -Babe nodded-
---

Eleonora: "I detect more incoming life signals approaching!" -of mooks seen before-
---

---
-After that they choose try to make a new flier for the club, but not being as picky as last time. Narration says days passed and as they bonded the essence of the club strengthens, being sure they will find more members. As another day comes Monika has a new flier in hand filled with ideas by her and Sayori and muses "if only we had given this to that girl the other day", being better...-

-Monika stares at the flier with the catchphrase "Write the way into your heart", hoping it can gather attention, but she still feels so tense... Pondering if she was always this bad at self-expressing, and the weight of being the president gets on her shoulders, feeling it suffocating compared to the rigid Debate Club-
-They got used to her presence quickly, but then again, she really isn't anything like how she was when she working with Toffee anymore...-
___

Is everyone clear on that?
___

-Sothis didn't expect a magic Ox?-
___

Ugh, seriously?! Of course she called for backup...

XJ-6: "Awwwww, what's the matter? Can't take a hit?" -Smug-
___

Alright, screw hiding! Whatever these things are, they've gotta be all around here!

(Is that why the lights keep flickering?!)
___

Peridot: "What finally brings about the confidence she has in the primary storyline?"

shouldn't Monika know about all this? or did she tell you three about it? 'cause uh, this stuff seems pretty important...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The employees think the back entrance should be the safest escape route, so they try to make it back to the lobby, showing the guests the way-

-As they do, some of the ghosts actually appear before them as apparitions, each looking like transparent rotting corpses-
___

-Sprig tries to change the subject by asking what a nearby small cauldron among her antiques is. Valeriana picks it up, and notes it as just being one of the many treasures she's picked up during her many years of travel. She proceeds to demonstrate some magical ability, as she pours some tea from a kettle into the small cauldron, and it causes a small tree to instantly grow from it. Anne and Sprig are impressed, and Valeriana claims that she's seen and heard it all, followed by her pet parrot, which has compound eyes like a fly, squawking and saying "Seen it all! Heard it all!"-

-Anne confidently states that she bets that Valeriana hasn't seen anything liker her, though, which the elderly newt admits, saying "Not exactly" while taking a closer look at the human's face with a magnifying glass. Anne is a bit weirded out herself, but nonetheless wants the mysteriours vendor to take a look at the Music Box for answers-
-GHOSTS!- 👻
---
Weiss: How will things go on?

-Any of them are bakery?-
---
-Teasing you, Pitty Pat-
---
Euryale: "Oh yeah, now that makes sense"

Stheno: "Humans can be truly amusing with their egos"
-almost all of them :V-
---
Pit: >_<
---
Viridi: "No they're not..." :glare:

---

---
---

---

---

-They got used to her presence quickly, but then again, she really isn't anything like how she was when she working with Toffee anymore...-
___

___

___

___

Alright, screw hiding! Whatever these things are, they've gotta be all around here!

___

Peridot: "What finally brings about the confidence she has in the primary storyline?"

shouldn't Monika know about all this? or did she tell you three about it? 'cause uh, this stuff seems pretty important...
Palu: I'm sure they'll be delighted to see you
---
Shez: "That's a little harsh on yourself, isn't it?"

Blake: "Her skill is literally poisonous at the touch."
---
Sothis: "How cute..." -pats it-
---
-Dark Samus is angry?-
---
Kamui: -clinging to Shirou-
---
That's a good question...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

___

---

---
---
-Dark Samus is angry?-
---
---
Kama: Alright, here I go then. -she soon appeared next to the kids- "Hey little ones"

Alice/Miyu/Mary: -GASPED- :D
---
Serenity: "I would kill almost anyone with the slightest touch... Literally..."

Jeanne: "Please don't be harsh with her, it's difficult for her to socialize"
---
-Babe replied with making happy noises-
---
-Dark Samus replied by digging her fist into the ground, which makes large tentacles of Phazon appear from the ground to attack-
---
-Shirou holds her with one arm while the other projects a sword-
---
Mash: "I-I don't know, it's just... Sh really doesn't likes to talk about all the things she did in her game..."

-Monika says she needs to learn to express herself for real and grabs a pen and paper... But nothing comes. Only a blot of ink, which Monika runs through with her finger in somme frustration. She tried again, but she just creates a second smear. She tells herself to move her hand... This is the result-

-She puts her head down the desk, sighing-
Star: "I think we're okay with that!"
___

-They discover a bunch of dinosaur-sized eggs on the planet/meteorite-

-Jenny's totally seen the film before, so she's not spoiling anything- :V
___

-So they sit beside each other on tree stumps for now, the Crystal Gems remaining there as well to ensure Steven remains safe and that Nephrite returns to the dropship once she reverts to her Corrupted form-

-Do they discuss this?-
Lily: "Yes, now to muster our courage!"
---
Rin: "Huh, wha't gonna hatch from that?"
---
Irisviel: "You want to help them, right?"

Medea: "I don't think it's impossible. She is far from a bad individual"

Irisviel: "That's cute, actually"

Medea: "...Cute?"

Irisviel: "The first time you from afar you seemed so asocial, and yet here you are" :p
-almost all of them :V-
---
Pit: >_<
---
Viridi: "No they're not..." :glare:
Monika: I wonder if they are as good as Natsuki's...
---
Kama: "What a cute boy" :V
---
Stheno: "They are to me with how far they think they can go" :p

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Yes, now to muster our courage!"
---
Rin: "Huh, wha't gonna hatch from that?"
---
Irisviel: "You want to help them, right?"

Medea: "I don't think it's impossible. She is far from a bad individual"

Irisviel: "That's cute, actually"

Medea: "...Cute?"

Irisviel: "The first time you from afar you seemed so asocial, and yet here you are" :p
Star: "Time to talk to that karate dork!"

___

-CRAB-LIKE ALIEN-

The first scare of the movie!
___

-Quite different from the Medea of all three Fate timelines, as well as how she started out at Chaldea-

-Vashyron and Medea Lily probably played big parts in that - :p

-GHOSTS!- 👻
---
Weiss: How will things go on?
-The guests are either terrified or shocked, and most aren't sure if it's even safe to advance-

-Fortunately, some of the ghosts disappear after a few seconds, but only in terms of visibility. The group has no doubts they still have a presence here-
___

-Anne sets her backpack on the ground and is about to retrieve the Music Box from it, but Sprig asks if she's really sure about this, noting that Hop Pop may have been right about the bazaar. Anne, looking away form her backpack for all of fives seconds to talk to Sprig, isn't concerned, reminding Sprig that Valeriana said she's seen and heard it all, so if anyone's going to know anything about the Music Box, it's h-Annnnd the short masked thief from earlier stole her backpack during those few seconds when she wasn't looking-

(I'm not even surprised...)

---

---
---
-Dark Samus is angry?-
---
---
Kama: Alright, here I go then. -she soon appeared next to the kids- "Hey little ones"

---

---
---
-Dark Samus replied by digging her fist into the ground, which makes large tentacles of Phazon appear from the ground to attack-
---
---
Mash: "I-I don't know, it's just... Sh really doesn't likes to talk about all the things she did in her game..."

-Monika says she needs to learn to express herself for real and grabs a pen and paper... But nothing comes. Only a blot of ink, which Monika runs through with her finger in somme frustration. She tried again, but she just creates a second smear. She tells herself to move her hand... This is the result-

-She puts her head down the desk, sighing-
-They're shocked but overjoyed to know that Kama's alive and well?-
___

...Th-They already explained everything. :lol:
___

Specter: "Reminds me of some of the Pokemon..."

-The only reason Phantump isn't here is because no one could think of a convincing disguise or costume for him to try and pass a partly Ghost-type off as any ordinary pet, since magic and the supernatural are unknown to the civilian population-
___

XJ-6: "Ewwwwwwww, gross!" -Changes her hand out for a sword, which she uses to try and cut the tentacles-

-The other XJs entered their buzzsaw formation again, with XJ-5's head serving as the saw itself-
___

-A wire entity can be seen slowly stomping towards them amidst the flickering lights...-
___

Peridot: "But this storyline seems so different in tone from the original game..."

has she mentioned anything like what's being described in this update? err, dlc? okay, i dunno how different this is from the original release.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Time to talk to that karate dork!"

___

-CRAB-LIKE ALIEN-

The first scare of the movie!
___

-Quite different from the Medea of all three Fate timelines, as well as how she started out at Chaldea-

-Vashyron and Medea Lily probably played big parts in that - :p
Lily: "Out we go!" -so to exit the cafeteria-
---
-Rin got unnerved by the jumpscare and cowered!-
---
Medea: "...For real?"

Irisviel: "We've never stablishes a proper conversation before due to your distance, so I'd say yes" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Out we go!" -so to exit the cafeteria-
---
-Rin got unnerved by the jumpscare and cowered!-
---
Medea: "...For real?"

Irisviel: "We've never stablishes a proper conversation before due to your distance, so I'd say yes" :p
-With newfound confidence!-
___

Don't worry, this isn't like any of the aliens I've ever fought! This is all just special effects.
___

-Medea herself realizes that?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-With newfound confidence!-
___

Don't worry, this isn't like any of the aliens I've ever fought! This is all just special effects.
___

-Medea herself realizes that?-
-Indeed, EMIYA looking at them going off-

EMIYA: LEt's hope this was of use for them.
---
Rin: "O-Oh, right... Hahahah..."
---
Medea: "...W-Well, we can get to that later! Right now Nephrite is the one that matters"

Irisviel: "Sure is, just pointing out something" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed, EMIYA looking at them going off-

EMIYA: LEt's hope this was of use for them.
---
Rin: "O-Oh, right... Hahahah..."
---
Medea: "...W-Well, we can get to that later! Right now Nephrite is the one that matters"

Irisviel: "Sure is, just pointing out something" :p
-He may have just helped solve some romance issues, or at least helped them figure out how to solve it on their own...-
___

Practical effects, to be specific. Believe it or not, this is almost entirely puppetry!

-The other crew members end up having to save them, and the crab-like alien seemingly dies-
___

-If she wasn't before, Medea's definitely a tsundere, now- :p

-That said, yeah, Nephrite and her crew truly need help right now, and they might actually be close to finding a solution to..-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

---
---
---
---

___

___

-The only reason Phantump isn't here is because no one could think of a convincing disguise or costume for him to try and pass a partly Ghost-type off as any ordinary pet, since magic and the supernatural are unknown to the civilian population-
___

XJ-6: "Ewwwwwwww, gross!" -Changes her hand out for a sword, which she uses to try and cut the tentacles-

-The other XJs entered their buzzsaw formation again, with XJ-5's head serving as the saw itself-
___

-A wire entity can be seen slowly stomping towards them amidst the flickering lights...-
___

Peridot: "But this storyline seems so different in tone from the original game..."

has she mentioned anything like what's being described in this update? err, dlc? okay, i dunno how different this is from the original release.
-they hug her on sight for sure-
---
Shez: "...Believe me, I'd try to hug you if I could. That's... that's really terrible." -feels bad now-
---
Sothis: "Aren't you adorable~? I suppose I could enjoy a ride atop this ox." :)
---
-Phosphora put her robot on flight mode-
---
Azura: "If it gets any closer, no holding back."
---
They're side stories for a reason.

Monika: I wonder if they are as good as Natsuki's...
---
Kama: "What a cute boy" :V
---
Stheno: "They are to me with how far they think they can go" :p
-they'll at least be comparable, if not better-
---
Pit: "W-What?"
---
Viridi: -pouty angy-

-The guests are either terrified or shocked, and most aren't sure if it's even safe to advance-

-Fortunately, some of the ghosts disappear after a few seconds, but only in terms of visibility. The group has no doubts they still have a presence here-
___

-Anne sets her backpack on the ground and is about to retrieve the Music Box from it, but Sprig asks if she's really sure about this, noting that Hop Pop may have been right about the bazaar. Anne, looking away form her backpack for all of fives seconds to talk to Sprig, isn't concerned, reminding Sprig that Valeriana said she's seen and heard it all, so if anyone's going to know anything about the Music Box, it's h-Annnnd the short masked thief from earlier stole her backpack during those few seconds when she wasn't looking-

(I'm not even surprised...)
Zelda: How odd...
---
Weiss: "Neither am I."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: How odd...
---
Weiss: "Neither am I."
-They all try to flee through the hallway, but one of the hotel owner's friends gets grabbed by the collar!-
___

-Anne and Sprig immediately panic, but they can still see the thief in the distance, hopping away from the area, so they don't hesitate to give chase, Anne calling out "Stop that tiny thief!", to no responses-

-As they leave, however, Valeriana asks her parrot a rather surprising question. "Could it be, Leander...? Could she be the one we've been searching for?" referring to Anne-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-They all try to flee through the hallway, but one of the hotel owner's friends gets grabbed by the collar!-
___

-Anne and Sprig immediately panic, but they can still see the thief in the distance, hopping away from the area, so they don't hesitate to give chase, Anne calling out "Stop that tiny thief!", to no responses-

-As they leave, however, Valeriana asks her parrot a rather surprising question. "Could it be, Leander...? Could she be the one we've been searching for?" referring to Anne-
-and is gone?-
---
Weiss: "Huh?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-and is gone?-
---
Weiss: "Huh?"
-The others including the eldest siblings try to save him!-
___

-Unfortunately, before the show elaborates any further on that, the parrot starts coughing on Valeriana's carpet, much to her annoyance, and the scene cuts to Anne and Sprig chasing the thief-

(Wait, what was she even talking about? What was she talking about?!)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-He may have just helped solve some romance issues, or at least helped them figure out how to solve it on their own...-
___

Practical effects, to be specific. Believe it or not, this is almost entirely puppetry!

-The other crew members end up having to save them, and the crab-like alien seemingly dies-
___

-If she wasn't before, Medea's definitely a tsundere, now- :p

-That said, yeah, Nephrite and her crew truly need help right now, and they might actually be close to finding a solution to..-
-For now though that means they must
---
Rin: "Oh, and I seethey killed it too already!"
---
-Indeed- :p -But yeah, it's time that they put their thoughts into that-
-they'll at least be comparable, if not better-
---
Pit: "W-What?"
---
Viridi: -pouty angy-
Marie: "Oh my, you really did think of everything~"
---
Kama: "What you mean~?" :p
---
Stheno: "Plus they make for good servants" :p
___

___

___

___

___

---
Shez: "...Believe me, I'd try to hug you if I could. That's... that's really terrible." -feels bad now-
---
---
---
---
-What Uni said, practically tackling her down-

-Even Ana silently-
---
Serenity: "...Let's just focus on the assignment for now, please" -clearly trying to dodge the topic now given its sensitivities-
---
-Makes sense, yeah-

Bunyan: "Go ahed! He likes helping too!" :)
---
-Allowing time for mooks to arrive and assault-
---
Shirou: "I fully agree"
---
Mash: "No, she has never. She arrived before this was released, looking at the release date"

-Sayori approaches and greets, Monika does back, then she reads what she wrote, she asks "bad day?", Monika affirms, she says her too, of course Monika asks on that, but she changes topic to the flier looking good and how Monika works so hard for the club. She admits it's difficult to be vulnerable. she doesn't thinks she can do it-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The others including the eldest siblings try to save him!-
___

-Unfortunately, before the show elaborates any further on that, the parrot starts coughing on Valeriana's carpet, much to her annoyance, and the scene cuts to Anne and Sprig chasing the thief-

(Wait, what was she even talking about? What was she talking about?!)
-DO THEY SUCCEED?-
---
Weiss: "I don't know..."

Marie: "Oh my, you really did think of everything~"
---
Kama: "What you mean~?" :p
---
Stheno: "Plus they make for good servants" :p
Byleth: "I've had a lot of tea times in the past, so I know how to set up a great one." :)
---
Pit: "N-Nothing!"
---
Viridi: "No they do not!" :glare:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-For now though that means they must
---
Rin: "Oh, and I seethey killed it too already!"
---
-Indeed- :p -But yeah, it's time that they put their thoughts into that-
-Must what?-
___

-Eeyup, but the one crew member's fallen unconscious and may be injured, so his comrades are quick to carry him back to their ship-
___

-Will they return to Chaldea and discuss the matter with the other Casters or remain in the Crystal Gem's home dimension for now?-

-DO THEY SUCCEED?-
---
Weiss: "I don't know..."
-They don't, and the hotel owner's friend is thrown against a wall with enough force to dislocate his shoulder-
___

-Of course, just when the show brings up an nteresting question about it's storyline and lore, it makes the audience wait to find out the answer- :V

---
---
---
---
---

-Even Ana silently-
---
Serenity: "...Let's just focus on the assignment for now, please" -clearly trying to dodge the topic now given its sensitivities-
---
-Makes sense, yeah-

---
---
---
Mash: "No, she has never. She arrived before this was released, looking at the release date"

-Sayori approaches and greets, Monika does back, then she reads what she wrote, she asks "bad day?", Monika affirms, she says her too, of course Monika asks on that, but she changes topic to the flier looking good and how Monika works so hard for the club. She admits it's difficult to be vulnerable. she doesn't thinks she can do it-
-Kama surprised?-
___

R-Right, now that the t-team's been assembled, w-we should go over the mission briefing...
___

Specter: "He's always seemed friendly."
___

-XJ-8 tried to punch them and fire lasers at them, while the other XJs tried to cut the tentacles down with their buzzsaw formation-
___

Finally, no more running from this damn thing! -Summons some spears-

-Initially, the wire entity stop walking to stand in place and just stares at them, tilting it's head in a quizzical manner-

___

...should you guys be reading this then? starting to think none of us should be here.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

-Even Ana silently-
---
---
-Makes sense, yeah-

---
---
---

-Kama surprised?-
___

R-Right, now that the t-team's been assembled, w-we should go over the mission briefing...
___

___

-XJ-8 tried to punch them and fire lasers at them, while the other XJs tried to cut the tentacles down with their buzzsaw formation-
___

-Initially, the wire entity stop walking to stand in place and just stares at them, tilting it's head in a quizzical manner-

___

...should you guys be reading this then? starting to think none of us should be here.
-she's used to it-
---
Byleth: 👁 _ 👁
---
Sothis: -now sitting on top of him- "I suppose I could pretend he's part of the costume as a familiar..."

Kanna: "Whoa, that's actually smart!"
---
-PHOSPHORA SHOOTING THEM FROM PLANE-
---
Kamui: -deep breath- "I need to be strong..."
---
You can't tell me you're not even a little bit curious, Sans.

-They don't, and the hotel owner's friend is thrown against a wall with enough force to dislocate his shoulder-
___

-Of course, just when the show brings up an nteresting question about it's storyline and lore, it makes the audience wait to find out the answer- :V
-OH NOOOOO-
---
Weiss: "Of course we're left wondering..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Byleth: "I've had a lot of tea times in the past, so I know how to set up a great one." :)
---
Pit: "N-Nothing!"
---
Viridi: "No they do not!" :glare:
Monika: "I haven't had one in a while, so I'll see how I'll rate it" :p
---
Kama: "Iiiif you say so~" :V
---
Stheno: "Yeah, they be" :p
-Must what?-
___

-Eeyup, but the one crew member's fallen unconscious and may be injured, so his comrades are quick to carry him back to their ship-
___

-Will they return to Chaldea and discuss the matter with the other Casters or remain in the Crystal Gem's home dimension for now?-
-Get to Marco and talk!-
---
Rin: "Smart thinking, hahah..."
---
-The former most likely-
-Kama surprised?-
___

___

___

___

___

-she's used to it-
---
---
Sothis: -now sitting on top of him- "I suppose I could pretend he's part of the costume as a familiar..."

---
---
---
Kama: "Omph, you kids really can't help yourselves, huh?"

Miyu: "Sorry"

Kama: "It's fine, really"
---
Martha: "We need you to return to Basel"
---
Nanoha: "I agree! It makes it better!"

Bunyan: "Seems he's up for the idea!"
---
-Of course the mooks are eliminated, but it still makes them waste energy as Dark Samus began to roll in her Morph Ball form to drop various bombs on the surroundings-
---
Sakura: "What do you want?" -trident ready to shoot lightning-
---
Mash: "I just... Want to see a little more, okay?"

-Sayori grabs the canvas Monika waswriting on and writes something on it herself, she asks Monika if she trusts her, Monika says she can, so Sayori shows her... This-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Get to Marco and talk!-
---
Rin: "Smart thinking, hahah..."
---
-The former most likely-
-Which they immediately do now-

-They find Marco in one of the ship's hallways, but he's oblivious and doesn't see them- :V
___

-After a while, it seems the guy is fine apart from having a scare and exhaustion from the attack, so they help him back on his feet before the whole crew goes to have dinner-
___

-Yeah, they'll likely need most, if not every Caster to figure out a solution for this..-

-to no avail...-
---
Weiss: "They'll likely do it in a later episode..."
-And ultimately, he's dragged into another room by invisible forces, the door slamming shut on it's own afterwards-

-Not only that, but the older sister's husband still tried to rush in and save him, resulting the door slamming into his head and knocking him out, to his wife''s shock-
___

(Aw, but it sounded so important! Why did they just leave it on a cliffhanger like that?) :urg:

-she's used to it-
---
---

---
---
---
Kama: "Omph, you kids really can't help yourselves, huh?"

Miyu: "Sorry"

Kama: "It's fine, really"
---
Martha: "We need you to return to Basel"
---
Nanoha: "I agree! It makes it better!"

Bunyan: "Seems he's up for the idea!"
---
-Of course the mooks are eliminated, but it still makes them waste energy as Dark Samus began to roll in her Morph Ball form to drop various bombs on the surroundings-
---
Sakura: "What do you want?" -trident ready to shoot lightning-
---
Mash: "I just... Want to see a little more, okay?"

-Sayori grabs the canvas Monika waswriting on and writes something on it herself, she asks Monika if she trusts her, Monika says she can, so Sayori shows her... This-

-They wonder how she's still alive and well?-
___

D-Drakkon may be deceased, but his army remains, a-and he's summoned some S-S-Servants we still know very little about, including one Q-Queen informed us about going b-by the alias of "Koyanskaya"...We barely know what her skillset or powers are like, e-even Queen has next to no information about her because she keeps to her self,

Not only that, but with Koragg's demise and Drakkon's other generals either being dead or captured, various other Ranger Sentries and soldiers with Sentai, technological or magic powers are rising up in the ranks to take their place, including Dr. Coyle herself and a White Ranger. We'll need to know exactly who's working under Rita and this "Koyanskaya", what they're capable of, and possibly what they're planning so that we can plan ahead as well.
___

Specter: "Wait, do they know about familiars here? I thought they were considered magic as well..."

-Doesn't think it's a problem for the Servants since they look like ordinary kids, but a large blue ox is another matter..-
___

XJ-5: "Evasive maneuvers, everyone!"

-The nine XJs all try to fly out of the way of the bombs, XJ-8 carrying a terrified Claptrap-
___

-IT STOMPS EVEN CLOSER TO THEM-

-The hazmat researcher sees some of the groups' powers in effect and has a silent "WTF"-style reaction-
___

Peridot: "...She...knew all along...?"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peach be looking badass in the new movie and the Kongs look fun.
-THINGS ARE SERVED-
---
Pit: 😖
---
Viridi: "THEY'RE THE WORST!" 💢
Monika: "What's the tea made of, by the way?"
---
Kama: Is it enough? Hmmm, nah~ :V
---
Stheno: "Then why not make them obey you and tend all your needs?" :p
-Which they immediately do now-

-They find Marco in one of the ship's hallways, but he's oblivious and doesn't see them- :V
___

-After a while, it seems the guy is fine apart from having a scare and exhaustion from the attack, so they help him back on his feet before the whole crew goes to have dinner-
___

-Yeah, they'll likely need most, if not every Caster to figure out a solution for this..-
Lily: "...Well, there he is"
---
Rin: "Ah, so we'll get to know them?"
---
-Indeed, and anyone else that can offer help-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Peach be looking badass in the new movie and the Kongs look fun.
The scene of her marching with a weapon in her biker suit alongside Toad was definitely a highlight of the trailer (along with everything involving Luigi as well as the Kongs).

It really feels like what an actual, proper Mario movie should be so far. Some of Illumination's normal brand of humor is there, but most of it is acceptable since Mario is new to the Mushroom Kingdom and everything in this storyline., and it doesn't seem to be overtaking the film as a whole by any means.

The amount of references so far is also insane. I'm really hoping some other characters like King Boo show up at some point.

Lily: "...Well, there he is"
---
Rin: "Ah, so we'll get to know them?"
---
-Indeed, and anyone else that can offer help-
Star: "Marco...?"

Marco: "Wha? Oh, guys! There you are! I'm so sorry, I've been looking all over for you, I'm sorry I just ran off before, I-I didn't know what to say, and-"

Star: "Marco, it's okay. We...kinda ran off too that day..."
___

Just watch. :p

-There's some casual conversation between the whole crew over the dinner that even gets some laughs out of all of them, but then the guy who got attacked by the alien earlier starts clutching his chest-
___

-Anyone with knowledge of healing, charms, or Gem Corruption itself...-

Top Bottom