• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ishtar: "How about you two hang then?"
Ershkigal: "EH?!"
---
-She does a yawn motion, bored-
---
Tiki: "You need it more than I do"
---
Parvati: "How to say this..."
Byleth: "I could use someone who knows this place better than I to discover where I'll live..."
---
-awww...-
---
Kamui: "Are you sure?"
---
Elise: "say what?"

Osakabehime: "...Um...Sorry?"
---
-Yeah, it's gonna be some serious stuff-
Only other time I've been mad was when Yang wrecked one of the bad guys's Megazords like it was a tin can. But oh well.

Paris: "Oh, this is Lord Apollo, God of the Sun!"
Apollo: -Eyes shine-
---
Guifei: Fine, I'll go deal with those pirates myself... -sneaking past the others while they are still arguing, assuming her otherwordly form once out of sight-

-Again, she's really had a bad day, and she'll do whatever it takes to finally take a bath and relax-
Peridot: ...This is clearly an inner-conflict between you two, and I have no desire to partake in it. Someone let me know when the show is unpaused. "Continues placing the order on her tablet"

___

"Chaldea will never see it coming...and even if they do, they won't be prepared."
That was during Isis' arc, right?

Hi there, Apollo! Can I pet you?
___

Moon: ...Do you know exactly what happened on the day I had to become Queen?

"Besides, the Gokaigers and several others were captured, maybe Guifei will find and free them on the way."
"Yang suffered through so much and learned just as much from her experiences. She's always had brute strength and a dangerous Semblance that boosts her strength and speed, but now that she uses a swift, smart sense of strategy to employ that powerful Semblance...She's become a truly dangerous fighter."

(I don't know everything she went through, but she's as skilled as she is strong...I can't underestimate her. Not now!)

"The more she hears about RWBY's past, the more Winter wonders how things would've been if she had been with the team during their years at Beacon..."
Zelda: "Nothing bad, Peridot. Friends argue sometimes, but when we forgive and keep being good friends." :)
---
Coyle: -can't contain her giggles-
---
-Byleth decided to follow Guifei-

Rook: "Whatever happened doesn't justify hating an entire race. There's never a good excuse to be racist.

But whatever, go ahead and kill the only reason we even managed to get inside this castle if his presence pissed you off that much. I can tell you're too stubborn to let one guy change your mind." :rolleyes:

Yeah, with the party scattered, things had to go differently for most of RWBY. Seeing the characters deal with the repercussions from Beacon's fall while getting some world building by virtue of their arcs taking place in their respective homelands was really cool.

Yang seriously deserved the love she got here after being put through the wringer in V3. She's not even my favorite character and yet she's the one I felt the most sad for by the time V3 was over. Her arc in V4 was strong and wholesome.
She wasn't my absolute favorite of the Beacon seasons, but I liked her, and it's V4 and the resulting growth that really solidified her as my favorite.

She probably has the most growth out of the entire main team, imo, and it's really nice to see. V7 Yang is so different from V1 Yang, yet the fact that it took a while to reach that point makes it feel natural, unlike V1 Weiss going from hating Ruby to seeing her as a little sis in like, literally a day.

Weiss' arc was freaking amazing. She's come so far, she's actually probably my 2nd fav character now and that speaks volumes considering that I didn't really like her at all back in V1. Her character development has been fantastic. Her bond with Klein is sweet, and I was very glad when she managed to escape.
Also me in a nutshell

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: And as certified engineer, I will certify this statue's perfect quality!

___

"Hmm, in that case, will she start the conversation after all?"
___

Claptrap: Why do I hear...admittedly very distant boss music?
Altera: "..." -hugged- "Thank you... Thank you so much, Peridot..."
---
Lusamine: "So... What interested you in science?"
---
-Because of the invasion soon- :p
Peridot: ...This is clearly an inner-conflict between you two, and I have no desire to partake in it. Someone let me know when the show is unpaused. "Continues placing the order on her tablet"

___

"Chaldea will never see it coming...and even if they do, they won't be prepared."
That was during Isis' arc, right?

Hi there, Apollo! Can I pet you?
___

Moon: ...Do you know exactly what happened on the day I had to become Queen?

"Besides, the Gokaigers and several others were captured, maybe Guifei will find and free them on the way."
Zelda: "Nothing bad, Peridot. Friends argue sometimes, but when we forgive and keep being good friends." :)
---
---

Rook: "Whatever happened doesn't justify hating an entire race. There's never a good excuse to be racist.

But whatever, go ahead and kill the only reason we even managed to get inside this castle if his presence pissed you off that much. I can tell you're too stubborn to let one guy change your mind." :rolleyes:
Osakabehime: "Sorry for that..."
---
-Pretty much, to the frustration of the ones who made the base again-
It was when Bison was part of the alliance and they captured Trini.

Apollo: -spoke in a quite deep voice- "Thou dare tp raise thy hand to ask that, mortal?"
Paris: "L-Lord Apollo! Please! I'm an Archer by the way"
Roberts: "And I am a Rider"
Charlotte: This has gotten more complicated.
---
Guifei: "Oh hello, while they remain with their arguing, what you say we clean the path and look out for other prisoners?"
Byleth: "I could use someone who knows this place better than I to discover where I'll live..."
---
-awww...-
---
Kamui: "Are you sure?"
---
Elise: "say what?"
Ereshkigal: "...And you want me to be that?"
---
Chachazero: "I wonder how Juri is doing..."
---
Tiki: "I insist"
---
Parvati: "I am... Not Sakura"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Byleth "Why not?"
---
-if only she could leave...-
---
Kamui: "...Alright..."
---
Elise: :c
Ereshkigal: "...W-Well, just because it's a request..."
---
Chachazero: -Turns the TV on- She probably wants to break some skulls...
---
-She takes it?-
---
Parvati: "My name is Parvati, I am the goddess she had previously fused with"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
She wasn't my absolute favorite of the Beacon seasons, but I liked her, and it's V4 and the resulting growth that really solidified her as my favorite.

She probably has the most growth out of the entire main team, imo, and it's really nice to see. V7 Yang is so different from V1 Yang, yet the fact that it took a while to reach that point makes it feel natural, unlike V1 Weiss going from hating Ruby to seeing her as a little sis in like, literally a day.
Rest wasn't replied. :p

Blake seems to be coming a long way, too, but I'll see where that goes. Yang had a very simple starting point compared to the others. The worst thing she had going for her was that her mother abandoned her and that she naively put herself and Ruby in life-threatening danger as kids searching for her. Which was rough, yeah, but she probably had a stronger emotional psyche than anyone else on her team. She believed she could win all fights through a very basic, brutish-fighting style and her Semblance alone, and wanting to be a hero more for thrills and adventure rather than out of a desire to do the right thing.

So put that all together with the sheer trauma she went through (getting framed for a non-existent crime on live television, losing her arm when trying to fight Adam without a second thought, and being abandoned by her closest companion she sacrificed that arm for on the same night, and then having to deal with PTSD of it with none of her friends around to support her), and the powerful recovery she makes with help from her dad (plus a new prosthetic arm from Ironwood), and her storyline in the show becomes of one of the most emotionally-investing and compelling stories by far. Her arc and character is just great. It makes it harder to pick favorites since I like Blake and Weiss so much, and I'm not even sure where Ruby falls on the list, but everything about Yang for all of V4 has been outstanding. I expect that she'll only become an even stronger character from here.

Altera: "..." -hugged- "Thank you... Thank you so much, Peridot..."
---
Lusamine: "So... What interested you in science?"
---
-Because of the invasion soon- :p
Peridot: Hey, anything to honor a friend and make another friend feel better in the process! "Proud smile"
___

Well, I was always fascinated by science and magic as a kid. So I just focused all of my studies on it. I've always been a nerd...
___

Claptrap: Who's that voice in my head?! What's wrong with my programmgin!?

I'm still curious about your favorite RWBY character since that went unanswered, btw :p

---
---

---

Apollo: -spoke in a quite deep voice- "Thou dare tp raise thy hand to ask that, mortal?"
---
Guifei: "Oh hello, while they remain with their arguing, what you say we clean the path and look out for other prisoners?"

"
Peridot: ...Sounds like how things went for Amethyst and I. This is a good thing.

___

"At least this time it should survive...They've proofed it to not fall as easily as it did when The Lich attacked."
Yeah, that seemed kinda sudden.

Whoa...Your voice is even more deep and scary than father's!
___

Moon: ...My mother was killed that day...But you already know that, Rook. What you don't know is that my mother was the most pro-monster queen in Mewni's history and was about to sign a peace treaty that she WANTED to happen and came up with herself when it happened. And they knew about the peace treaty, because they were all invited to the meeting. She wanted to bring mewmans and monsters together and made that desire as plain as day. And look how the favor was returned.

"...That would probably make a lasting impression on a teenager..."

"Guifei's right. There are more much urgent matters at hand than this arguing..."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: Hey, anything to honor a friend and make another friend feel better in the process! "Proud smile"
___

Well, I was always fascinated by science and magic as a kid. So I just focused all of my studies on it. I've always been a nerd...
___

Claptrap: Who's that voice in my head?! What's wrong with my programmgin!?

I'm still curious about your favorite RWBY character since that went unanswered, btw :p
Altera: "...How are you feeling about this?"
---
Lusamine: "There's nothing wrong with that..."
---
-Ahue- :p

It's between Weiss and Yang myself, but Ren and Nora are good too. :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
Peridot: ...Sounds like how things went for Amethyst and I. This is a good thing.

___

"At least this time it should survive...They've proofed it to not fall as easily as it did when The Lich attacked."

___

Moon: ...My mother was killed that day...But you already know that, Rook. What you don't know is that my mother was the most pro-monster queen in Mewni's history and was about to sign a peace treaty that she WANTED to happen and came up with herself when it happened. And they knew about the peace treaty, because they were all invited to the meeting. She wanted to bring mewmans and monsters together and made that desire as plain as day. And look how the favor was returned.

"Guifei's right. There are more much urgent matters at hand than this arguing..."
Zelda: "Yeah, Okki and I are practically best friends." :)
---
Coyle: -is getting impatient-
---
Byleth: "Someone has to do it." -sword in hand-

Rook: "Was it monsterkind as a whole or just a smaller group of rebels who didn't agree with the idea?"

Rest wasn't replied. :p

Blake seems to be coming a long way, too, but I'll see where that goes. Yang had a very simple starting point compared to the others. The worst thing she had going for her was that her mother abandoned her and that she naively put herself and Ruby in life-threatening danger as kids searching for her. Which was rough, yeah, but she probably had a stronger emotional psyche than anyone else on her team. She believed she could win all fights through a very basic, brutish-fighting style and her Semblance alone, and wanting to be a hero more for thrills and adventure rather than out of a desire to do the right thing.

So put that all together with the sheer trauma she went through (getting framed for a non-existent crime on live television, losing her arm when trying to fight Adam without a second thought, and being abandoned by her closest companion she sacrificed that arm for on the same night, and then having to deal with PTSD of it with none of her friends around to support her), and the powerful recovery she makes with help from her dad (plus a new prosthetic arm from Ironwood), and her storyline in the show becomes of one of the most emotionally-investing and compelling stories by far. Her arc and character is just great. It makes it harder to pick favorites since I like Blake and Weiss so much, and I'm not even sure where Ruby falls on the list, but everything about Yang for all of V4 has been outstanding. I expect that she'll only become an even stronger character from here.
Well, I'll just say you'll be very proud of Yang at some point :V

-Yang just stands before Weiss and Winter... menacingly-

Ereshkigal: "...W-Well, just because it's a request..."
---
Chachazero: -Turns the TV on- She probably wants to break some skulls...
---
-She takes it?-
---
Parvati: "My name is Parvati, I am the goddess she had previously fused with"
Byleth: :)
---
-probably-
---
-eventually yes-
---
Elise: "H-Huh?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Altera: "...How are you feeling about this?"
---
Lusamine: "There's nothing wrong with that..."
---
-Ahue- :p

It's between Weiss and Yang myself, but Ren and Nora are good too. :p
Peridot: ...I feel small...

"Callback to how she described her feeling when she accidentally hurt Amethyst's feelings and nearly ruined their newfound friendship."

"Except this time, she feels "small" because another friend is gone and there's nothing she can do about i t..."

___

R-Right, if anything got me mocked, it was my fondness for anime. Especially human anime...I've liked watching it my whole life, but some of my friends dislike it. Doesn't mean we aren't friends, though...It was usually just playful mockery, heheheh...

I used to work as an apprentice to...well, Gaster...

...But when he was forgotten, I retained what I learned my whole life and managed to become Royal Scientist myself. I wasn't just promoted, the position was open without an heir, and I needed to prove myself first. So I did that by building a robot named Mettaton, and the King was really impressed...
___

It's probably another programming error. Let's get you fixed up...

Claptrap: You know, not many other people besides Chachazero treat me this kindly or patiently!

Good choices. :p Weiss is almost tied for my favorite, I just haven't stopped liking Blake as much as I have.

Besides being great characters, I love Ren and Nora's bond and storyline, so I approve of that, too. :p

Well, I'll just say you'll be very proud of Yang at some point :V

-Yang just stands before Weiss and Winter... menacingly-
Alright :V I'll talk about the next volumes after I've finished them. I just had to get some V4 thoughts off my chest today lol

"Gritting her teeth"

"She's actually nervous about the possibility of losing, now..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

---
---

Rook: "Was it monsterkind as a whole or just a smaller group of rebels who didn't agree with the idea?"
Osakabehime: "...Y-You think that way?" -red but happy-
---
-Portal is opened-
Quite...

Charlotte: "So, who are the rest of you?"
Shady Strategist: "My name is Chen Gong, strategist of the feared Lu Bu. Truly I might be the most evil here, but I am still a loyal follower to my superiors"
Dangerous Woman: "I have no name recorded in history, but by my legend you can call me Salome" -Everyone took various steps away from her, Charlotte holding Lancer-
---
Guifei: "Alright, let's go" -they begin to explore, ready to strike any enemy-
Peridot: ...I feel small...

"Callback to how she described her feeling when she accidentally hurt Amethyst's feelings and nearly ruined their newfound friendship."

"Except this time, she feels "small" because another friend is gone and there's nothing she can do about i t..."

___

R-Right, if anything got me mocked, it was my fondness for anime. Especially human anime...I've liked watching it my whole life, but some of my friends dislike it. Doesn't mean we aren't friends, though...It was usually just playful mockery, heheheh...

I used to work as an apprentice to...well, Gaster...

...But when he was forgotten, I retained what I learned my whole life and managed to become Royal Scientist myself. I wasn't just promoted, the position was open without an heir, and I needed to prove myself first. So I did that by building a robot named Mettaton, and the King was really impressed...
___

It's probably another programming error. Let's get you fixed up...

Claptrap: You know, not many other people besides Chachazero treat me this kindly or patiently!

Good choices. :p Weiss is almost tied for my favorite, I just haven't stopped liking Blake as much as I have.
Altera: "I'm not the only one here who should get out her feelings..."
---
Lusamine: "...A robot, huh?" She sounds like an eccentric person.
---
-That's nice, it seems- :p
Byleth: :)
---
-probably-
---
-eventually yes-
---
Elise: "H-Huh?"
Ereshkigal: Her smile is pretty...
---
Chachazero: Hanging with that oni...
---
-She feels more calmed down-
---
Parvati: "For reasons, Sakura is in a deep sleep in our subconscious"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yang: "You two can go all out. I can take it." :p
(At your command, Weiss!) "Ready to use every ice treat at her disposal."

Altera: "I'm not the only one here who should get out her feelings..."
---
Lusamine: "...A robot, huh?" She sounds like an eccentric person.
---
-That's nice, it seems- :p
Peridot: ...I don't know how else to feel bud small...

"Gem shatterings were a somewhat regular thing on Homeworld, so she was kind of numb to that. And the only other time Peridot's lost someone she really cared about before was when Astolfo..."

___

Yeah. Well, technically it was a mechanical body that I built for one of my friends. They were a ghost who wanted to become corporeal in their ideal body, so I constructed them one. Now he's known as Mettaton...

"She's definitely eccentric, but it's obvious she's still super nice."
___

"He'll act as support for Chacha when the invasion happens :p"

---
---

---
-Portal is opened-
Quite...

Shady Strategist: "My name is Chen Gong, strategist of the feared Lu Bu. Truly I might be the most evil here, but I am still a loyal follower to my superiors"
Dangerous Woman: "I have no name recorded in history, but by my legend you can call me Salome" -Everyone took various steps away from her, Charlotte holding Lancer-

Peridot: Being someone's best friend is quite the honor when it concerns the matter of friendship.
___

"Kama and Toffee being the first to enter it."

...Why is everyone back away from her? Why am I walking away from her while not standing? What's wrong, Miss Charlotte? "Oblivious"

___

"Rats and zebesians on guard..."

Moon: It was an entire army led by Toffee himself! Whatever you believe about Buff Frog, I strongly advise you to reconsider. He's a monster, he does not understand things like we do, and he is most certainly not to be trusted!

"Ran doesn't know Buff Frog well, but if Rook trusts him...Maybe she could back her friend up on this? Because at this rate, it's clear that nothing Rook says is gonna be enough to convince Queen Moon that Buff Frog's on their side...It takes more to change someone with her beliefs."

"Meanwhile RWB_ was also likely reminded of the tensions between humans and faunus in their old home. Queen Moon's behavior here was uncomfortably familiar..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(At your command, Weiss!) "Ready to use every ice treat at her disposal."
Weiss: "Now!"

---
-Portal is opened-
Quite...

---
Peridot: Being someone's best friend is quite the honor when it concerns the matter of friendship.
___

...Why is everyone back away from her? Why am I walking away from her while not standing? What's wrong, Miss Charlotte? "Oblivious"

___

Moon: It was an entire army led by Toffee himself! Whatever you believe about Buff Frog, I strongly advise you to reconsider. He's a monster, he does not understand things like we do, and he is most certainly not to be trusted!

"Ran doesn't know Buff Frog well, but if Rook trusts him...Maybe she could back her friend up on this? Because at this rate, it's clear that nothing Rook says is gonna be enough to convince Queen Moon that Buff Frog's on their side...It takes more to change someone with her beliefs."

"Meanwhile RWB_ was also likely reminded of the tensions between humans and faunus in their old home. Queen Moon's behavior here was uncomfortably familiar..."
Zelda: "I mean, we've lived and bonded together for a while now. You even do these pretty smiles whenever we hang out." :)
---
-followed by Coyle-
---
-the two Foreigners would end up making quite the team, wouldn't they?-

-Ran would probably know Rook well enough to know that if he trusts somebody, it's not something taken lightly-

-and the Huntresses looked increasingly more worried the more Moon talked, being reminded of the White Fang-

Qrow: "The more I hear Moon, the more I side with blondie over here..."

Ereshkigal: Though my host body doesn't likes her voice.
---
-The doll is too bored...-
---
Tiki: "Please take care of yourself"
---
Parvati: "I'm... Sorry..."
-why not?-
---
-indeed...-
---
Kamui: "I will..."
---
-she crai-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-why not?-
---
-indeed...-
---
Kamui: "I will..."
---
-she crai-
-She's in Rin, Byleth in JP is voiced by Luvia- :V
---
-yeah, she wishes to do anything now-
---
Tiki: "You still can be too selfless..."
---
Parvati: "P-Princess Elise?!"
Peridot: ...I don't know how else to feel bud small...

"Gem shatterings were a somewhat regular thing on Homeworld, so she was kind of numb to that. And the only other time Peridot's lost someone she really cared about before was when Astolfo..."

___

Yeah. Well, technically it was a mechanical body that I built for one of my friends. They were a ghost who wanted to become corporeal in their ideal body, so I constructed them one. Now he's known as Mettaton...

"She's definitely eccentric, but it's obvious she's still super nice."
___

"He'll act as support for Chacha when the invasion happens :p"
-And when Astolfo was gone, well, a lot of stuff had happened that didn't allow her time to think on mourning him...-
---
Lusamine: "...A ghost? A Pokémon?"
---
Chachazero isn't in the base, she's instead in Pandora's Labyrinth taking care of Erika. :p
___

___

Zelda: "I mean, we've lived and bonded together for a while now. You even do these pretty smiles whenever we hang out." :)
---
-followed by Coyle-
---

-Ran would probably know Rook well enough to know that if he trusts somebody, it's not something taken lightly-

-and the Huntresses looked increasingly more worried the more Moon talked, being reminded of the White Fang-

Osakabehime: "B-Best friend..." -eyes sparkle-
------
-Just outside the barrier surrounding the base-

Salome: "My, is there something wrong?"
Roberts: "No offense, we prefer to have our heads on"
Charlotte: "You won't take his like you did John the Baptist's!"
------
-Guifei would send blue flames towards the pirates-
------
Ran: "With all respect Queen Moon, I hail from a world that has no different of a conflict, humans and yokai unable to stand each other. And the only thing that has brought it is trouble, I am aged more than yourself, and I along Yukari-sama have seen petty conflict after petty conflict because our races still don't comprehend the concept of acceptance. I am a kitsune, so do I look like some horror to you?

Bulgolyubov-dono here has done nothing to act on our supicions now"

Lily: "It's true! He once asked Star to babysit his kids with no hostility!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And when Astolfo was gone, well, a lot of stuff had happened that didn't allow her time to think on mourning him...-
---
Lusamine: "...A ghost? A Pokémon?"
---
Chachazero isn't in the base, she's instead in Pandora's Labyrinth taking care of Erika. :p
Peridot: ...I still miss him...I didn't understand him at first, but he was the first person around here who tried being nice to me...And continued being nice to me even when I gave him no logical reason to be nice to me. "Sigh" This...reminds me a lot of that...I didn't think signing up for Chaldea would mean seeing people I care about...just...stop living...
___

N-No, another monster species like Gaster and I.
___

Oh lol

At least she's making sure the kid's safe. :p

---
-followed by Coyle-
---

------

------
------
Ran: "With all respect Queen Moon, I hail from a world that has no different of a conflict, humans and yokai unable to stand each other. And the only thing that has brought it is trouble, I am aged more than yourself, and I along Yukari-sama have seen petty conflict after petty conflict because our races still don't comprehend the concept of acceptance. I am a kitsune, so do I look like some horror to you?

"Osaka is deeply moved by this?"
___

"A barrier courtesy of the Snatcher..."

I'm very confused! "Still being protectively held by Charlotte as this distressful conversation goes on."
___

"Yeah, these mooks don't stand a chance. Guifei in particular is making quick work of them with her fire."

Moon: Of course you don't look like a horror, Ran! You're not a monster, much less a native one. I don't know what conflict in your dimension is like, but, surely it cannot be that similar to what's happened on Mewni...And-Wait, Star babysat for him?! Were you helping her, Lily?

"Moon's attitude sounds all too familiar to many of them. And if that bit about Toffee assassinating the former Queen in cold blood is true, that tells them that he and his rogue monsters once operated very much like the White Fang..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Popsicles and ice cream are launched at Yang at extreme speeds via strong, icy winds!"

"There were so many ice treat projectiles that it was almost like one of Marx's laser attacks...Just way less powerful and non-deadly, obv."
-Yang is in a blocking stance, trying to tank as many as she can-

-She's in Rin, Byleth in JP is voiced by Luvia- :V
---
-yeah, she wishes to do anything now-
---
Tiki: "You still can be too selfless..."
---
Parvati: "P-Princess Elise?!"
LMAO
---
-this is boring...-
---
Kamui: "W-What?"
---
Camilla: "She really loves Sakura..."

Elise: "S-Sakura-oneesama..." :cry:

------

------
------

___

I'm very confused! "Still being protectively held by Charlotte as this distressful conversation goes on."
___

"Yeah, these mooks don't stand a chance. Guifei in particular is making quick work of them with her fire."

Moon: Of course you don't look like a horror, Ran! You're not a monster, much less a native one. I don't know what conflict in your dimension is like, but, surely it cannot be that similar to what's happened on Mewni...And-Wait, Star babysat for him?! Were you helping her, Lily?

"Moon's attitude sounds all too familiar to many of them. And if that bit about Toffee assassinating the former Queen in cold blood is true, that tells them that he and his rogue monsters once operated very much like the White Fang..."
-seems she is-
---
Coyle: "We can get through this one, right?"
---
-and Byleth uses the whipsword-

-fritz may weaken it, but it's still a whipsword-
---
Blake: "This Toffee guy reminds me so much of... someone I knew... Someone who single-handedly tarnished my species and how mankind saw it by gathering people to see things his way, commiting vile acts of terrorism and allying with people who would only be described as fear itself, causing atrocities to occur all over the world..."

-she shows her cat ears-

"Where I lived, having these branded you as a terrorist by society, no matter how innocent of these terrosism acts you were, simply because of that one person. From what I'm listening, it seems the same is happening here...

If Buff Frog really is as kind as Rook says, I think it's fair to give him the benefit of the doubt."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: ...I still miss him...I didn't understand him at first, but he was the first person around here who tried being nice to me...And continued being nice to me even when I gave him no logical reason to be nice to me. "Sigh" This...reminds me a lot of that...I didn't think signing up for Chaldea would mean seeing people I care about...just...stop living...
___

N-No, another monster species like Gaster and I.
___

Oh lol

At least she's making sure the kid's safe. :p
Altera: "There, you can c- Um, actually I don't know if Gems can cry..."
---
Lusamine: "Oh..."
---
-Yeah, even if she's kinda bored- :p
___

___

-seems she is-
---
---

---
Blake: "This Toffee guy reminds me so much of... someone I knew... Someone who single-handedly tarnished my species and how mankind saw it by gathering people to see things his way, commiting vile acts of terrorism and allying with people who would only be described as fear itself, causing atrocities to occur all over the world..."

-she shows her cat ears-

"Where I lived, having these branded you as a terrorist by society, no matter how innocent of these terrosism acts you were, simply because of that one person. From what I'm listening, it seems the same is happening here...

If Buff Frog really is as kind as Rook says, I think it's fair to give him the benefit of the doubt."
-She hugs the Hylian tightly-
---
Kama: -To Toffee- "Give a call to that purple guy"
---
-And blue fire is blue fire, it won't set off just because it was produced via magic-
---
Ran: "I am a kitsune, Queen Moon. Look at me, I have a fox pair of ears over my head, and I have nine tails attached to me. What makes me so different from them to you? Simply because I happen to look like a human?

Yokai a synonim for monster, you know?"

Lily: "It is true, I was there!"
LMAO
---
-this is boring...-
---
Kamui: "W-What?"
---
Camilla: "She really loves Sakura..."

Elise: "S-Sakura-oneesama..." :cry:
-So Rinners doesn't likes- :V
---
Chachazero:
---
Tiki: "You could be too selfless at times"
Shirou: "She's not wrong"
---
Parvati: "SHE'S STILL IN ME!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-So Rinners doesn't likes- :V
---
Chachazero:
---
Tiki: "You could be too selfless at times"
Shirou: "She's not wrong"
---
Parvati: "SHE'S STILL IN ME!"
-she'd like her even less knowing brawling is one of her specialties :V-
---
LMAO
---
Kamui: "You're not any better, Shirou..."
---
Elise: "Huh?"

"Can she withstand it?!"
-eeyup-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-she'd like her even less knowing brawling is one of her specialties :V-
---
LMAO
---
Kamui: "You're not any better, Shirou..."
---
Elise: "Huh?"
-Even though Ereshkigal is not really a brawler herself- :p
---
Chachazero: What should I do...?
---
Tiki: "Is that true?"
Shirou: :lol:
---
Parvati: "She's not gone, she's just in a slumber"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Even though Ereshkigal is not really a brawler herself- :p
---
Chachazero: What shoul I do...?
---
Tiki: "Is that true?"
Shirou: :lol:
---
Parvati: "She's not gone, she's just in a slumber"
-Luvia tho :V-
---
-who knows...-
---
Kamui: "Whenever we argue, it's usually because he's too stubborn to want to take breaks."
---
Elise: "Asleep?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Altera: "There, you can c- Um, actually I don't know if Gems can cry..."
---
Lusamine: "Oh..."
---
-Yeah, even if she's kinda bored- :p
"Hearing that sentence made Peridot step back slightly...And start shedding a tear..."

Peridot: ...I can assure you...They very much can...
___

Many Underground ghosts look to become corporeal. If they aren't content as ghosts to begin with and want change, that is...
___

"Does she have a 3DS? :p"

(I hope that didn't build up her power too much...)

-seems she is-
---
---

---

-she shows her cat ears-

---
---
-And blue fire is blue fire, it won't set off just because it was produced via magic-
---
Ran: "I am a kitsune, Queen Moon. Look at me, I have a fox pair of ears over my head, and I have nine tails attached to me. What makes me so different from them to you? Simply because I happen to look like a human?

Awwww~!

"Doesn't even have it in her to act smug towards Okki anymore."
___

"And that's exactly what he does."

...He'll give us an opening to enter. And a few more for your soldiers. Bring them in as quickly as possibly. Leave snipers and mechs guarding the base. Let no Chaldean escape.
___

"And without Risley or Dark Samus, these aliens seem to be small time... "
___

Moon: ..."Sighed" I'm sorry, Ran. I hope I didn't give you the impression that you would be judged as a monster here...

...As for the rest of you...are these stories really true?

"She didn't care about or believe anything Rook had to say, but...hearing multiple accounts about this kind of discrimination, acts of terror and one more account of Buff Frog actually being a perfectly nice guy is really making her reconsider her stance on this..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

Awwww~!

___

...He'll give us an opening to enter. And a few more for your soldiers. Bring them in as quickly as possibly. Leave snipers and mechs guarding the base. Let no Chaldean escape.
___

___

Moon: ..."Sighed" I'm sorry, Ran. I hope I didn't give you the impression that you would be judged as a monster here...

"She didn't care about or believe anything Rook had to say, but...hearing multiple accounts about this kind of discrimination, acts of terror and one more account of Buff Frog actually being a perfectly nice guy is really making her reconsider her stance on this..."
Zelda: -hugs back-
---
Coyle: -cackles-
---
Byleth: "This is too easy..." -stabs one with lance-
---
Ruby: "Blake had to hide her ears with a ribbon for months just so people would see her for who she is rather than what she is..."

Weiss: "I... I was one of those who were initially mean when I found out... My father raised me to hate Faunus because of... well, a minority of that race who kept getting in the way of his business... I still regret how I acted, even if it was years ago and I redeemed myself for it...."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Luvia tho :V-
---
-who knows...-
---
Kamui: "Whenever we argue, it's usually because he's too stubborn to want to take breaks."
---
Elise: "Asleep?"
-Luvia will want to test her capabilities- :V
---
-Maybe play games-
---
Shirou: "Or that you take your role too seriously..."
---
Parvati: "Yes! She's not gone!"
"Hearing that sentence made Peridot step back slightly...And start shedding a tear..."

Peridot: ...I can assure you...They very much can...
___

Many Underground ghosts look to become corporeal. If they aren't content as ghosts to begin with and want change, that is...
___

"Does she have a 3DS? :p"
Altera: "Then you can cry on my shoulder..."
---
Lusamine: "Is that ghost still there?"
---
-Sure, why not?- :p
Awwww~!

___

___

___

---
---
---
Ruby: "Blake had to hide her ears with a ribbon for months just so people would see her for who she is rather than what she is..."

Weiss: "I... I was one of those who were initially mean when I found out... My father raised me to hate Faunus because of... well, a minority of that race who kept getting in the way of his business... I still regret how I acted, even if it was years ago and I redeemed myself for it...."
Blackbeard: -Sob- "What a beautiful scene..."
Medea: I want to dress them up.
-----------
Drakkon: "As you say. Sitonai, you will remain here, hunt any Chaldean you see with your arrows. Even if they're related to you, that's an order"
Sitonai: -Sigh- "I know..."
-----------
Guifei: "I guess they're just goons without that parasite" -sets one on fire-
-----------
Ran: "You have. It would be little different from my home, and I don't say that as a positive"
Lily: "Marco was there too when we babysat them! He can tell you about it!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-the popsicles were pretty weak, so not by much-

Yang: "That all you got?!" -chews some gum, blowing a bubble before advancing towards them-
"Entire tubs of ice cream!"

Altera: "Then you can cry on my shoulder..."
---
Lusamine: "Is that ghost still there?"
---
-Sure, why not?- :p
Peridot: ...Wow, thanks...:crying:

"Her crying is more reserved, and silent, but she still accepta the offer."

___

He's the robot, now, but he's still himself.
___

"Maybe she can play an online 3DS game :p"

---
---
---

-----------
Drakkon: "As you say. Sitonai, you will remain here, hunt any Chaldean you see with your arrows. Even if they're related to you, that's an order"
-----------
-----------
Ran: "You have. It would be little different from my home, and I don't say that as a positive"
"Will Medea convince them? :V"

___

Any moment, now. Patience...

"Portal is opening"

I just realized the new Servants didn't reply.
___

"Unless any of them were empowered with Phazon..."
___

Marco: She's right! I even helped take care of them. Guy's a good dad. And he even tried to warn us about Ludo's plan to steal the spellbook. Only reason it didn't work is because he's illiterate...

Moon; ...I'm sorry. To you especially, Ran. I would've never thought that some of you may have been judged for your appearance or someone else's crimes in your homes...Mewni's history with monsters is not pleasant in any way, and I may not normally trust monsters... but I know I can trust all of you. So, I'll try to see things the way you all do from here on out...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Entire tubs of ice cream!"
-she punches them as she keeps walking-

-menacingly :p-

-----------
-----------
-----------

___

"Portal is opening"

___

___

Marco: She's right! I even helped take care of them. Guy's a good dad. And he even tried to warn us about Ludo's plan to steal the spellbook. Only reason it didn't work is because he's illiterate...

Moon; ...I'm sorry. To you especially, Ran. I would've never thought that some of you may have been judged for your appearance or someone else's crimes in your homes...Mewni's history with monsters is not pleasant in any way, and I may not normally trust monsters... but I know I can trust all of you. So, I'll try to see things the way you all do from here on out...
-maybe? :p-
---
Coyle: I can't wait to get that stupid champion back...
---
-were they?-
---
Blake: "It's alright if it takes time. Realization is already a good step to take." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-of course :V-
---
-alone?-
---
Kamui: "My role as a Ruler is very serious, Shirou!"
---
Elise: "When will she wake up?"
-She is always thrilled to fight new opponents-
-She's Karin from Street Fighter, basically-
------
-Alone for the moment-
------
Shirou: "You sometimes insist to do the paperwork of others"
------
Parvati: "After our enemy is dealt with"
Peridot: ...Wow, thanks...:crying:

"Her crying is more reserved, and silent, but she still accepta the offer."

___

He's the robot, now, but he's still himself.
___

"Maybe she can play an online 3DS game :p"
-Altera patting her back, trying to comfort-
---
Lusamine: "That's interesting..."
---
-She's about to do that- :p

___

"Portal is opening"

___

___

---
---
-were they?-
---
Blake: "It's alright if it takes time. Realization is already a good step to take." :)
-They totally will- :p
-Back to the movie, the party knows the Demon King has sent his troops to try to destroy the clan and they've been doing countless invasions-
-.....................................................................................Well, invasions is putting it too high as they see that the troops are being curbstomped with little effort by a bunch of huge colorful beams of destruction by some of the clan members to the point it looks like some firework spectacle-
-Well, see here at 0:25-
-Yunyun's father says they've been thinking to turn it into a paid show at this point-
--------------------
-The troops then advance...-

Charlotte: "It's better if we stay away from that one. I am Charlotte Corday, by the way"
--------------------
-They probably were previously-
--------------------
Ran: "Very well. In that case, how shall we proceed, Queen Moon?"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She is always thrilled to fight new opponents-
-She's Karin from Street Fighter, basically-
------
-Alone for the moment-
------
Shirou: "You sometimes insist to do the paperwork of others"
------
Parvati: "After our enemy is dealt with"
-that honestly sounds more like Sakura-

-Karin's thrill comes from proving her superiority :V-
---
-yee...-
---
Kamui: "You don't think the other Rulers do the same with me?"

-good point, considering Jeanne exists-
---
Elise: "I can't wait~!" :b:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
"Also in a combat ready stance, and ready to launch ice cream tubs like cannonballs."
Once again unreplied The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn

-Altera patting her back, trying to comfort-
---
Lusamine: "That's interesting..."
---
-She's about to do that- :p
"Even in spite of her own pain..."

Peridot: Th-Thank you...
___

H-He's a pretty famous celebrity in Basel. I could play an episode of his TV show for you some time if you're curious.
___

"Good idea :p"

---
---
-were they?-
---
-Back to the movie, the party knows the Demon King has sent his troops to try to destroy the clan and they've been doing countless invasions-
-.....................................................................................Well, invasions is putting it too high as they see that the the troops are being curbstomped with little effort by a bunch of huge colorful beams of destruction by some of the clan members to the point it looks like some firework spectacle-
-Yunyun's father says they've been thinking to turn it into a paid show at this point-
--------------------

Charlotte: "It's better if we stay away from that one. I am Charlotte Corday, by the way"
--------------------
--------------------
Either those soldiers were poorly trained, or those mages are amazingly good at being awesome! Or maybe it's a bit of both.

Might as well make a profit off of it.
___

"INTO THE BASE"

Oh, okay then...And yes, Miss Charlotte has taken very good care of me!
___

"But as long as they don't come into direct contact with them, they should be fine..."
___

Moon: Thank you....As for our next step, we're going to find your friends, free your friends, then find Ludo, get him on our side, then we find Star and Toffee, and hopefully, end this.

Marco: Are you sure you're all good, Queen?

Moon: Yes, Marco. Besides, Buff Frog is a fellow parent...I owe it to a fellow parent to give them the benefit of the doubt. What with Ludo and these Space Pirates taking over the kingdom, he's probably worried sick about the safety of his children...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Also in a combat ready stance, and ready to launch ice cream tubs like cannonballs."
Yang: "Not giving up, huh? That Pokemon is as stubborn as you, Weiss." :p

Weiss: "We're not stubborn, we just know we can win this." :p

-.....................................................................................Well, invasions is putting it too high as they see that the the troops are being curbstomped with little effort by a bunch of huge colorful beams of destruction by some of the clan members to the point it looks like some firework spectacle-
--------------------

--------------------
--------------------
Either those soldiers were poorly trained, or those mages are amazingly good at being awesome! Or maybe it's a bit of both.

___

"INTO THE BASE"

___

"But as long as they don't come into direct contact with them, they should be fine..."
___

Moon: Thank you....As for our next step, we're going to find your friends, free your friends, then find Ludo, get him on our side, then we find Star and Toffee, and hopefully, end this.

Moon: Yes, Marco. Besides, Buff Frog is a fellow parent...I owe it to a fellow parent to give them the benefit of the doubt. What with Ludo and these Space Pirates taking over the kingdom, he's probably worried sick about the safety of his children...
Zelda: "That was such a spectacle..." -eyes sparkly-
---
Coyle: -brought Springtron, a few Hedloks, including a Golden one she's wearing, and a few of The Cell-
---
-so Byleth and Guifei are cleaning up the place without worry-
---
-RWB_ was smiling when hearing that from Queen Moon-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-that honestly sounds more like Sakura-

-Karin's thrill comes from proving her superiority :V-
---
-yee...-
---
Kamui: "You don't think the other Rulers do the same with me?"

-good point, considering Jeanne exists-
---
Elise: "I can't wait~!" :b:
-Then let's agree that she's a mixture of both-

-That's how her story goes in Unlimited Codes- :V
------
-So she takes out a 3DS-
------
-Juri also mentions how much Kamui overworks Shirou with her meals to embarrass the dragon?- :V
------
Parvati: Crisis averted?
"Even in spite of her own pain..."

Peridot: Th-Thank you...
___

H-He's a pretty famous celebrity in Basel. I could play an episode of his TV show for you some time if you're curious.
___

"Good idea :p"
Altera: "We both had enormous loses... We can't let them be forgotten"
---
Lusamine: "...Some entertainment could be good now"
---
-What game tho?-

___

"INTO THE BASE"

___

___

---
Coyle: -brought Springtron, a few Hedloks, including a Golden one she's wearing, and a few of The Cell-
---
---
-They also see what's clearly a modern building of a factory of sorts. According to the clan members, it's a place where some weapon that could kill all of them is sealed-

Medea: "So it's obvious the army wants that"
------
-Kama had various clones of herself, of course, Drakkon also brought a number of high-ranked Sentries along his Saber-

Paris: "Is that so? She does look like a nice lady"
Apollo: "Need I remind you what happened the last time you were involved with beautiful women?"
Charlotte: -To Apollo- "Do you have the right to speak, God of the Sun? You were barely better than your father Zeus"
Apollo: -Nervously sweating-
Chen Gong: "Daring... I like her"
------
Guifei: "Say, I will take a deep bath after this" -sets another pirate on fire- "Maybe you should take one too"
------
-That reminds Ran she must make sure Chen has been doing well while she and Yukari were gone-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yang: "Not giving up, huh? That Pokemon is as stubborn as you, Weiss." :p

Weiss: "We're not stubborn, we just know we can win this." :p
(Our combined skills are gonna prove that we're unstoppable!)

Altera: "We both had enormous loses... We can't let them be forgotten"
---
Lusamine: "...Some entertainment could be good now"
---
-What game tho?-
Peridot: Their memories have to be eternal...!
___

I'll be right on it!

"EPISODE START!"

___

"Probably a game with a fair amount of combat violence even if it's cartoony :V"

---
---
---
-They also see what's clearly a modern building of a factory of sorts. According to the clan members, it's a place where some weapon that could kill all of them is sealed-

Medea: "So it's obvious the army wants that"
------
-Kama had various clones of herself, of course, Drakkon also brought a number of high-ranked Sentries along his Saber-

Paris: "Is that so? She does look like a nice lady"
Apollo: "Need I remind you what happened the last time you were involved with beautiful women?"
Charlotte: -To Apollo- "Do you have the right to speak, God of the Sun? You were barely better than your father Zeus"
Apollo: -Nervously sweating-
Chen Gong: "Daring... I like her"
------
Guifei: "Say, I will take a deep bath after this" -sets another pirate on fire- "Maybe you should take one too"
------
-That reminds Ran she must make sure Chen has been doing well while she and Yukari were gone-
Good thing the army is too inept to retrieve it.

Watch it be the one time they let one mook slip through and retrieve it from right under their noses.
___

"Several of the Snatcher's minions were also present, though mostly to watch him fight and aid him in his attacks than do any fighting themselves."

"Toffee already has his Servant Kama, who has two counterparts and several familiars in her own image as minions, plus some of the strongest magic in the universe at his disposal, and thanks to help from Glossaryck by virtue of owning the stolen Butterfly Spell Book, he knows damn well how to use it."

I am still oh so very confused! I do not know many other Servants! Except Jack and her mother Semiramis!
___

"Didn't Queen Moon mention a sauna as well?"
___

Moon: So if you're all ready, then let's get going..."She approaches Buff Frog"

"Aww. Ran is totally Chen's mom. :p"

Last edited:
Top Bottom