Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
49,532
Location
My House
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Deadpool would chirp every now and then :V-
---
Pandora: Perfect.
---
Kamui: "It really is..."
---
-very nice-
-She would feel offended and try to discipline-
-Before realizing it's futile- :V
---
-One is a woman, the other a man fully clad in black armor-
---
Tiki: "...I will judge if I eat it later"
---
-Thoughts?-
Video is unavailable on my end.

___

'SPINNING WHIRLWIND PUNCHING ATTACK!"
___

Remember me? That's right! The Snatcher's here, and he's in on this shceme!

"Lily and Ingrid recognize him...But the last time he showed up was on Halloween night..having apparently schemed with Merasmus, even, before fleeing."

___

I hardly care what you have or haven't learned. I just expected a better and smarter fight from the likes of you all compared to what the Emiyas and Hoshidans threw at me. After all, Huntsman, Gokaigers, Crystal Gems alike, here...As separate teams from separate worlds, you've surely all been through a lot by now. I assumed you had all been taught by your experiences. Plenty of time spent together, plenty of action on the battlefield, plenty of loss...

Pearl: It's working! It's working!

Amethyst: Hey, check out this shield! Defense, UP!
-Zelda cheering for group-
---
-he's starting to get overwhelmed-

Dr. Coyle: -just hovers above it-
---
Ingrid: "Another contact of yours, Toffee."
---
Yang: "Well, maybe if you weren't able to wipe us out with a thought and a handshake, we'd actually give you a fight." :p
UUUUUHHH this one instead then.


-Kazuma calls on Hans's attention and starts running-
-------
-Farore once again paralyzed Kama-
-------
Guifei: "...This one looks...Silly?"
-------
-All of their allies receive a temporary invincibility boost-
"Facepalm"

Ugh, never mind... I'm sure Rin will tell you later instead. You really seem to like your Pokemon...Not that I blame you.



"And with supplies unlike last time."
___

"And hopefully nothing world-destructive..."
___

well...this feels pretty nice. healing blessing?

___

I'll be patient.
-And maybe someone else to be sure-
---
-Considering how their society functions...-
---
Parvati: "Correct, I can confer some small blessings even in this form"
---
Sideways: Fair enough...
 
Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
75,098
Location
Isle Corona
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Now I really can't wait to find my own Pokemon!

(It was fun spending a day with Jenny. She did a good job, just so you know.) "Smiled"
Weiss: "She did? Awwwww~"

-She would feel offended and try to discipline-
-Before realizing it's futile- :V
---
-One is a women, the other a man fully clad in black armor-
---
Tiki: "...I will judge if I eat it later"
---
-Thoughts?-
-i mean he'd do it right now to bug some chefs :V-
---
-we at Tellius? :V-
---
-Shirou will make foods?-
---
Corrin: ME AM PET!
 

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
Joined
Feb 12, 2013
Messages
29,780
Location
Southern California
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-
-And maybe someone else to be sure-
---
-Considering how their society functions...-
---
Parvati: "Correct, I can confer some small blessings even in this form"
---
Sideways: Fair enough...
"Someone else for what?"

___

"Theirs would be devastated..."
___

heh, well, it's appreciated. i'm already starting to feel a little better.

___

"Aquamarine waits."

-Zelda cheering for group-
---
-he's starting to get overwhelmed-

Dr. Coyle: -just hovers above it-
---
Ingrid: "Another contact of yours, Toffee."
---
Yang: "Well, maybe if you weren't able to wipe us out with a thought and a handshake, we'd actually give you a fight." :p
UUUUUHHH this one instead then.


-Kazuma calls on Hans's attention and starts running-
-------
-Farore once again paralyzed Kama-
-------
Guifei: "...This one looks...Silly?"
-------
-All of their allies receive a temporary invincibility boost-
.

SO AWESOME AND INSPIRING~!

"Alphys sang along to the theme."
___

"Rubees circled Mimi and flew at Coyle in volleys."

"Meanwhile O'Chunks threw an entire chunk of ground at her."
___

Never expect an enemy to be alone.

Silly, am I? Don't be so sure of it...Now that I have this one's Soul!

"Not mentioning the fact that he got his ass kicked by Medb."
___

But I haven't yet, now have I? I'll admit, your experience shows. Even as you drop one by one, you've still held up better than most of the other warriors I've dealt with.

"Good time to attack him...and Pearl and Amethyst do! The latter even entangles him in her whip"

Amethyst: GET HIM!
 
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
49,532
Location
My House
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-i mean he'd do it right now to bug some chefs :V-
---
-we at Tellius? :V-
---
-Shirou will make foods?-
---
Corrin: ME AM PET!
Beni-enma: -Looking from the Throne of Heroes- "As expected, Kiyohime, Osakabehime and Tamamo no Mae are still useless, chirp"
Tomoe: -In her class after dying- "PLEASE LET ME GO BACK THERE!!"
-----
-Good one- :V
Erika: "Those must be adventurers..."
-----
-Later because right now they in restaurant-
-----
-He should show it!-
"Someone else for what?"

___

"Theirs would be devastated..."
___

heh, well, it's appreciated. i'm already starting to feel a little better.

___

"Aquamarine waits."
-To accompany her and make sure she doesn't gets into a mess-
---
-And they're just one out of countless-
---
Parvati: "Then I'm doing it well~!"
---
-While Sideways searches in his data banks-
 

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
Joined
Feb 12, 2013
Messages
29,780
Location
Southern California
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-To accompany her and make sure she doesn't gets into a mess-
---
-And they're just one out of countless-
---
Parvati: "Then I'm doing it well~!"
---
-While Sideways searches in his data banks-
"Makes sense considering her last several times near the ocean often went badly."
___

"Exactly..."

"The family talks to her more?"
___

sure are. I owe ya one.

___

"He finds it?"
 
Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
75,098
Location
Isle Corona
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Kazuma calls on Hans's attention and starts running-
-------
-Farore once again paralyzed Kama-
-------
Guifei: "...This one looks...Silly?"
-------
-All of their allies receive a temporary invincibility boost-
SO AWESOME AND INSPIRING~!

"Alphys sang along to the theme."
___

"Rubees circled Mimi and flew at Coyle in volleys."

"Meanwhile O'Chunks threw an entire chunk of ground at her."
___

Never expect an enemy to be alone.

Silly, am I? Don't be so sure of it...Now that I have this one's Soul!

"Not mentioning the fact that he got his ass kicked by Medb."
___

But I haven't yet, now have I? I'll admit, your experience shows. Even as you drop one by one, you've still held up better than most of the other warriors I've dealt with.

"Good time to attack him...and Pearl and Amethyst do! The latter even entangles him in her whip"

Amethyst: GET HIM!
-so did Zelda-
---
-PSYCHO-POWERED SHOCKWAVE FROM COYLE-

-WOLF STAB-
---
Ingrid: -chuckles- "Is that all you got?" :smirk:
---
Yang: -can feel the flag's energy boosting her- "And I guess it's your turn to drop now." :smirk:

(Was there ever any doubt?) "Smiling still"

..."Is lost here because while she has a number of languages programmed into her mind, Pokespeak isn't one of them"
Weiss: "Are you alright, Jenny?"

Beni-enma: -Looking from the Throne of Heroes- "As expected, Kiyohime, Osakabehime and Tamamo no Mae are still useless, chirp"
Tomoe: -In her class after dying- "PLEASE LET ME GO BACK THERE!!"
-----
-Good one- :V
Erika: "Those must be adventurers..."
-----
-Later because right now they in restaurant-
-----
-He should show it!-
-LMAO-
---
Pandora: "Let's prank them." :p
---
-yee-
---
-how?-
 
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
49,532
Location
My House
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
SO AWESOME AND INSPIRING~!

"Alphys sang along to the theme."
___

"Rubees circled Mimi and flew at Coyle in volleys."

"Meanwhile O'Chunks threw an entire chunk of ground at her."
___

Never expect an enemy to be alone.

Silly, am I? Don't be so sure of it...Now that I have this one's Soul!

"Not mentioning the fact that he got his ass kicked by Medb."
___

But I haven't yet, now have I? I'll admit, your experience shows. Even as you drop one by one, you've still held up better than most of the other warriors I've dealt with.

"Good time to attack him...and Pearl and Amethyst do! The latter even entangles him in her whip"

Amethyst: GET HIM!
-so did Zelda-
---
-PSYCHO-POWERED SHOCKWAVE FROM COYLE-

-WOLF STAB-
---
Ingrid: -chuckles- "Is that all you got?" :smirk:
---
Yang: -can feel the flag's energy boosting her- "And I guess it's your turn to drop now." :smirk:
-And Osakabehime, as Kazuma ran right into a spot in a cliff-
-----
-THEY STABBED EACH OTHER AT ONCE-
-----
Guifei: "I can be scared of the lizard, but this one just looks funny" :p
-----
-Joe tries to see how to approach-
-LMAO-
---
Pandora: "Let's prank them." :p
---
-yee-
---
-how?-
-Yeah, she's a very strict teacher- :p
---
Erika: "Hmmm, how should we?"
---
-Kamui eats?-
---
-Um, trying to be a good boy?-
"Makes sense considering her last several times near the ocean often went badly."
___

"Exactly..."

"The family talks to her more?"
___

sure are. I owe ya one.

___

"He finds it?"
-Yeah, company would do good for that to not happen-
---
Lindy: "I see, but I'm glad you're doing okay now" -hugs again-
---
Parvati: "Don't worry, it's my duty"
---
-He does now-
 

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
Joined
Feb 12, 2013
Messages
29,780
Location
Southern California
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-

Weiss: "Are you alright, Jenny?"

-
Oh! Yeah, I'm fine. I just don't speak Pokemon like you and Rin can.

-Yeah, company would do good for that to not happen-
---
Lindy: "I see, but I'm glad you're doing okay now" -hugs again-
---
Parvati: "Don't worry, it's my duty"
---
-He does now-
"She trusted Undyne that last time."
___

"Chrono says something, too?"
___

ya sure?

___

Have you located it?

-so did Zelda-
---
-PSYCHO-POWERED SHOCKWAVE FROM COYLE-

-WOLF STAB-
---
Ingrid: -chuckles- "Is that all you got?" :smirk:
---
Yang: -can feel the flag's energy boosting her- "And I guess it's your turn to drop now." :smirk:
-
-And Osakabehime, as Kazuma ran right into a spot in a cliff-
-----
-THEY STABBED EACH OTHER AT ONCE-
-----
Guifei: "I can be scared of the lizard, but this one just looks funny" :p
-----
-Joe tries to see how to approach-

-
"What happens?!"
___

"He's hit!"
___

He's not here to merely scare.

"But Ingrid can't sense the box as strongly...even as it lies in her pocket."
___

Good luck with that..."Unafraid"
 
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
49,532
Location
My House
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-what would she think of other chefs? :V-
---
Pandora: -whispers ideas-
---
-GOBBLES-
---
-YES-
Beni-enma: -Sees Boudica and Robin Hood- "For the conditions in which they had to survive, impressive. Doesn't changes a need to refine though"
---
Erika: "Some are so mean..."
---
Tiki: -Eating like a normal person-
---
-HE SHALL-
"She trusted Undyne that last time."
___

"Chrono says something, too?"
___

ya sure?

___

Have you located it?
-Perhaps she can again-
---
-He remains silent for now-
-He's that kind of person-
---
Parvati: "I do think so"
---
Sideways: "Ah, here they are!"
 

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
75,098
Location
Isle Corona
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And Osakabehime, as Kazuma ran right into a spot in a cliff-
-----
-THEY STABBED EACH OTHER AT ONCE-
-----
Guifei: "I can be scared of the lizard, but this one just looks funny" :p
-----
-Joe tries to see how to approach-
"What happens?!"
___

"He's hit!"
___

He's not here to merely scare.

"But Ingrid can't sense the box as strongly...even as it lies in her pocket."
___

Good luck with that..."Unafraid"
-what happens?!-
---
-BADASS-

Dr. Coyle: -grabs O'Chunks and throws him towards Mimi-
---
Ingrid: "What else?"
---
-Yang shoots him-

Oh! Yeah, I'm fine. I just don't speak Pokemon like you and Rin can.
Weiss: "Maybe one day, Rin and I could try to teach you?"

Beni-enma: -Sees Boudica and Robin Hood- "For the conditions in which they had to survive, impressive. Doesn't changes a need to refine though"
---
Erika: "Some are so mean..."
---
Tiki: -Eating like a normal person-
---
-HE SHALL-
-she thinks the same of Link?-
---
Pandora: "They are?"
---
-KEK-
---
-good boi-
 
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
49,532
Location
My House
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"What happens?!"
___

"He's hit!"
___

He's not here to merely scare.

"But Ingrid can't sense the box as strongly...even as it lies in her pocket."
___

Good luck with that..."Unafraid"
-what happens?!-
---
-BADASS-

Dr. Coyle: -grabs O'Chunks and throws him towards Mimi-
---
Ingrid: "What else?"
---
-Yang shoots him-
-Kazuma jumps at the cliff and so did Hans to eat him, reaching and managing to kill Kazuma by reducing him to a skeleton-

-But he managed to trap him into a hole!-
------
Kama: "H-Hah, who is laughing now~? Soon-" -cough- "You'll love me...~"
------
Guifei: "Awwww, but if it doesn't fights, maybe Yuuyuu will give him a kiss in the cheek for being a good boy~"

-She really is a complicated woman- :V
------
-It works?-
-she thinks the same of Link?-
---
Pandora: "They are?"
---
-KEK-
---
-good boi-
-Indeed she does-
---
Erika: "Maybe one of the lighter options?"
---
-Of course, Shirou and Miyu ordered food too-
---
-Good-
 

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
Joined
Feb 12, 2013
Messages
29,780
Location
Southern California
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Perhaps she can again-
---
-He remains silent for now-
-He's that kind of person-
---
Parvati: "I do think so"
---
Sideways: "Ah, here they are!"
"She hasn't interacted with Nitocris much, if they're still contracted."

___

"Of course he is :V"

(He's either mature for his age, or trying too hard to be like an adult.)
___

suit yourself. "Drinking some ketchup"

___

Go on, go on.

-

Weiss: "Maybe one day, Rin and I could try to teach you?"
-
That'd be swell. In fact, Rin already promised me that she would!

-what happens?!-
---
-BADASS-

Dr. Coyle: -grabs O'Chunks and throws him towards Mimi-
---
Ingrid: "What else?"
---
-Yang shoots him-
-Kazuma jumps at the cliff and so did Hans to eat him, reaching and managing to kill Kazuma by reducing him to a skeleton-

-But he managed to trap him into a hole!-
------
Kama: "H-Hah, who is laughing now~? Soon-" -cough- "You'll love me...~"
------
Guifei: "Awwww, but if it doesn't fights, maybe Yuuyuu will give him a kiss in the cheek for being a good boy~"

-She really is a complicated woman- :V
------
-It works?-
WH-WH-WH-WHAT?!
___


"Who's hit by several rubees that make up her makeshift shield"

OUCH!

Sorry, not my fault! "Wave of rubees sent at Coyle, plus more raining on her from above."
___

"He cast a rune underneath Guifei that blasted her with deadly magic energy."

And as for you...No more access to your Soul until you spill the beans!

Last chance, Ingrid. How can the box be destroyed?
___

"For once, any attacks used on him hit hard."
 

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
75,098
Location
Isle Corona
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Kazuma jumps at the cliff and so did Hans to eat him, reaching and managing to kill Kazuma by reducing him to a skeleton-

-But he managed to trap him into a hole!-
------
Kama: "H-Hah, who is laughing now~? Soon-" -cough- "You'll love me...~"
------
Guifei: "Awwww, but if it doesn't fights, maybe Yuuyuu will give him a kiss in the cheek for being a good boy~"

-She really is a complicated woman- :V
------
-It works?-
WH-WH-WH-WHAT?!
___


"Who's hit by several rubees that make up her makeshift shield"

OUCH!

Sorry, not my fault! "Wave of rubees sent at Coyle, plus more raining on her from above."
___

"He cast a rune underneath Guifei that blasted her with deadly magic energy."

And as for you...No more access to your Soul until you spill the beans!

Last chance, Ingrid. How can the box be destroyed?
___

"For once, any attacks used on him hit hard."
Zelda: :crazy:
---
-Coyle practices social distancing to avoid the rubees :V-

Wolf: "I'd rather..." -cough- "die..."
---
Ingrid: "You can't."
---
Yang: "..." -smirks, then runs towards him-

That'd be swell. In fact, Rin already promised me that she would!
Weiss: "How sweet~!"
 
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
49,532
Location
My House
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-and of Byleth?-
---
Pandora: "Fine."
---
-yee-
---
-Kamui pets both-
Beni-enma: "Hmmm, that one looks like she had a teacher as well, chirp"
----
Erika: "Let's try to do this~!"
----
-And Juri went back to eating-
----
-Tails waggle-
"She hasn't interacted with Nitocris much, if they're still contracted."

___

"Of course he is :V"

(He's either mature for his age, or trying too hard to be like an adult.)
___

suit yourself. "Drinking some ketchup"

___

Go on, go on.
-That is true, they should check on each other more often-
----
-Something tells her it's a mix of both... But especially the latter-
----
Parvati: I wonder how he can consume that...
----
Sideways: "Okay so here's some secrets on Prime's little premium scout buy, Bumblebee"
WH-WH-WH-WHAT?!
___


"Who's hit by several rubees that make up her makeshift shield"

OUCH!

Sorry, not my fault! "Wave of rubees sent at Coyle, plus more raining on her from above."
___

"He cast a rune underneath Guifei that blasted her with deadly magic energy."

And as for you...No more access to your Soul until you spill the beans!

Last chance, Ingrid. How can the box be destroyed?
___

"For once, any attacks used on him hit hard."
Zelda: :crazy:
---
-Coyle practices social distancing to avoid the rubees :V-

Wolf: "I'd rather..." -cough- "die..."
---
Ingrid: "You can't."
---
Yang: "..." -smirks, then runs towards him-
-In the hole, Wiz uses a powerful ice magic spell with the intent of freezing Hans, and then Megumin did an enormous explosion that seemingly destroys him-

-There's a humorous close-up to Kazuma's skeleton flying in the air from the explosion-
------
Kama: "...Now I won't let you"

Stay away from him!
------
Guifei: "AWAWAWA!!"
Guifei scared.png

-tried to dodge-
------
-Joe sees that as a good opportunity to approach-
 

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
Joined
Feb 12, 2013
Messages
29,780
Location
Southern California
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-That is true, they should check on each other more often-
----
-Something tells her it's a mix of both... But especially the latter-
----
Parvati: I wonder how he can consume that...
----
Sideways: "Okay so here's some secrets on Prime's little premium scout buy, Bumblebee"

-
"So she's another option."
___

(Yeah, it's a little bit of both...Maybe a lot of the latter.)
___

"Being a monster has something to do with it."
___

I'm listening...

Zelda: :crazy:
---
-Coyle practices social distancing to avoid the rubees :V-

Wolf: "I'd rather..." -cough- "die..."
---
Ingrid: "You can't."
---
Yang: "..." -smirks, then runs towards him-
-In the hole, Wiz uses a powerful ice magic spell with the intent of freezing Hans, and then Megumin did an enormous explosion that seemingly destroys him-

-There's a humorous close-up to Kazuma's skeleton flying in the air from the explosion-
------
Kama: "...Now I won't let you"

Stay away from him!
------
Guifei: "AWAWAWA!!"
View attachment 278259
-tried to dodge-
------
-Joe sees that as a good opportunity to approach-
..."Gulps" W-Well, he's obviously coming back to life, at least...

___

"Of course she does :V"

___

"Guifei escapes the blast unharmed."

Then it looks like your time is nigh...

"Anyone relying one magic or divine powers would immediately become even weaker than before, and weaker than ever."

___

"So do Pearl and Amethyst, and they attack at once!"
 

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
75,098
Location
Isle Corona
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Beni-enma: "Hmmm, that one looks like she had a teacher as well, chirp"
----
Erika: "Let's try to do this~!"
----
-And Juri went back to eating-
----
-Tails waggle-
-or perhaps even many-
---
Pandora: "Yeah!"
---
-she loves her spicy foods-
---
-plural?-

-In the hole, Wiz uses a powerful ice magic spell with the intent of freezing Hans, and then Megumin did an enormous explosion that seemingly destroys him-

-There's a humorous close-up to Kazuma's skeleton flying in the air from the explosion-
------
Kama: "...Now I won't let you"

Stay away from him!
------
Guifei: "AWAWAWA!!"

-tried to dodge-
------
-Joe sees that as a good opportunity to approach-
..."Gulps" W-Well, he's obviously coming back to life, at least...

___

"Of course she does :V"

___

"Guifei escapes the blast unharmed."

Then it looks like your time is nigh...

"Anyone relying one magic or divine powers would immediately become even weaker than before, and weaker than ever."

___

"So do Pearl and Amethyst, and they attack at once!"
Zelda: "Of course he would."
---
Wolf: "You don't scare me."

-her punches can still reach Mimi though-
---
Sothis: Ugh! W-What's going on?!

Ingrid: "Y-You should let me finish..."
---
-TEAM FORMATION?!-

Needless to say, I'm looking forward to hanging out with her again. :)

"Seems to really value the friends she makes, even when they're very new ones"
Weiss: "How sweet~"
 
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
49,532
Location
My House
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"So she's another option."
___

(Yeah, it's a little bit of both...Maybe a lot of the latter.)
___

"Being a monster has something to do with it."
___

I'm listening...
-Yeah, she thinks so...-
---
-He looked at her for a moment-
---
-Oh well, not like she has to doubt much-
---
-He begins to list-
..."Gulps" W-Well, he's obviously coming back to life, at least...

___

"Of course she does :V"

___

"Guifei escapes the blast unharmed."

Then it looks like your time is nigh...

"Anyone relying one magic or divine powers would immediately become even weaker than before, and weaker than ever."

___

"So do Pearl and Amethyst, and they attack at once!"
Zelda: "Of course he would."
---
Wolf: "You don't scare me."

-her punches can still reach Mimi though-
---
Sothis: Ugh! W-What's going on?!

Ingrid: "Y-You should let me finish..."
---
-TEAM FORMATION?!-
-It looks like Hans has been defeated...-
---
-Various clones emerge from the ground to hold Wolf-
---
-Guifei also shuddered having divinity-
---
-ALL-OUT ATTACK-
-or perhaps even many-
---
Pandora: "Yeah!"
---
-she loves her spicy foods-
---
-plural?-
-She would like to witness it in person, chirp-
---
-The two campers seemingly haven't noticed them yet-
---
-Thankfully not being a savage while eating-
---
-Shirou and Corrin's-
 

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
Joined
Feb 12, 2013
Messages
29,780
Location
Southern California
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Yeah, she thinks so...-
---
-He looked at her for a moment-
---
-Oh well, not like she has to doubt much-
---
-He begins to list-
"It was a nice private vacation the first time around....She could return there for something sinilar."
___

Hmm?
___

"Snd it seems to be his favorite food."
___

"While Aquamarine listens."

Zelda: "Of course he would."
---
Wolf: "You don't scare me."

-her punches can still reach Mimi though-
---
Sothis: Ugh! W-What's going on?!

Ingrid: "Y-You should let me finish..."
---
-TEAM FORMATION?!-
-It looks like Hans has been defeated...-
---
-Various clones emerge from the ground to hold Wolf-
---
-Guifei also shuddered having divinity-
---
-ALL-OUT ATTACK-
Has he been...?
___

"Her rubees block it, and are launched away as a consequence."
___

Is that so?

"They can tell that the effects of the fritz just got much worse..."
___

"The kappa was thoroughly beaten..."

"He wasn't moving much anymore...but his wand was still glowing, and to compensate for it, he's going to go all out with his strongest magic."
 
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
49,532
Location
My House
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"It was a nice private vacation the first time around....She could return there for something sinilar."
___

Hmm?
___

"Snd it seems to be his favorite food."
___

"While Aquamarine listens."
Aya: The Hero of Winds owns that place, right?
---
Chrono: "Is there anything you need?"
---
-So she just shrugs it off-
---
-Listing emotional weaknesses-
 

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
Joined
Feb 12, 2013
Messages
29,780
Location
Southern California
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Aya: The Hero of Winds owns that place, right?
---
Chrono: "Is there anything you need?"
---
-So she just shrugs it off-
---
-Listing emotional weaknesses-
"He does, but has said he doesn't use it much anymore."
___

I just came to check on them. I'll give you more space if you need it.
___

"Yeah, it's nothing to be concerned about."

"Is he all healed up, now?"
___

"Any specifics, though?"
 
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
49,532
Location
My House
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"He does, but has said he doesn't use it much anymore."
___

I just came to check on them. I'll give you more space if you need it.
___

"Yeah, it's nothing to be concerned about."

"Is he all healed up, now?"
___

"Any specifics, though?"
Aya: So why not, I guess.
---
-Chrono simply nods-
-Clearly he ain't talkative unless it involves work-
---
-By now, yep-
---
-Way too attached to young organics because he like a kiddo-
 

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
Joined
Feb 12, 2013
Messages
29,780
Location
Southern California
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Aya: So why not, I guess.
---
-Chrono simply nods-
-Clearly he ain't talkative unless it involves work-
---
-By now, yep-
---
-Way too attached to young organics because he like a kiddo-
"Dream gave her flashbacks of other islands she visited, too."

"Like Windfall Island, where she acted as a medic to ensure townspeople and sailors were unharmed or otherwise treated for their wounds and injuries after those two Beasts attacked it. She did a very good thing that day."
___

(Not much of a talker...I wonder if he had a rough life of his own...Or if he just really wants to be taken seriously.)
___

i'd take a nap if i didn't feel so re-energized.
___

"So she can threaten organic teens and kids to get him to comply. Works for her since her last fight with Chaldea was problematic because of the kids and their caretakers."
 
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
49,532
Location
My House
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Dream gave her flashbacks of other islands she visited, too."

"Like Windfall Island, where she acted as a medic to ensure townspeople and sailors were unharmed or otherwise treated for their wounds and injuries after those two Beasts attacked it. She did a very good thing that day."
___

(Not much of a talker...I wonder if he had a rough life of his own...Or if he just really wants to be taken seriously.)
___

i'd take a nap if i didn't feel so re-energized.
___

"So she can threaten organic teens and kids to get him to comply. Works for her since her last fight with Chaldea was problematic because of the kids and their caretakers."
-She wonders if she'd be welcomed there...-
---
-A little bit of both, really-
---
Parvati: "Then why not speak to your brother?"
---
-Yeah, a good way to pent up-
 

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
Joined
Feb 12, 2013
Messages
29,780
Location
Southern California
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-She wonders if she'd be welcomed there...-
---
-A little bit of both, really-
---
Parvati: "Then why not speak to your brother?"
---
-Yeah, a good way to pent up-
"All they know is that she saved lives, and that's what matters. Of course she'd be welcomed there again."
___

(I feel bad for him. He should have a chance to be a kid, at least.)
___

DEAR BROTHER! YOU'RE BACK! SAFE AND SOUND AND SANS! "Brotherly hug"

heheh. right on cue. "actually returned his hug"

___

Very promising information about this Bumblebee...
 
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
49,532
Location
My House
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"All they know is that she saved lives, and that's what matters. Of course she'd be welcomed there again."
___

(I feel bad for him. He should have a chance to be a kid, at least.)
___

DEAR BROTHER! YOU'RE BACK! SAFE AND SOUND AND SANS! "Brotherly hug"

heheh. right on cue. "actually returned his hug"

___

Very promising information about this Bumblebee...
Aya: So long they don't know what happened long ago...
---
-His mother insists the same too-
---
Parvati: Awww, cute~ -now she feels guilt her actions aren't allowing Rin and Sakura to have this kind of reunion-
---
Sideways: "Sure, he's one of Prime's right hand guys, so it was amongst the priorities"
 

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
Joined
Feb 12, 2013
Messages
29,780
Location
Southern California
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Aya: So long they don't know what happened long ago...
---
-His mother insists the same too-
---
Parvati: Awww, cute~ -now she feels guilt her actions aren't allowing Rin and Sakura to have this kind of reunion-
---
Sideways: "Sure, he's one of Prime's right hand guys, so it was amongst the priorities"
"They don't, and while Chaldea does anyway, considering their overall collective, she's till been able to find redemption among them..."

"She also sees Fire Nountain, where, chainsaw aside, she had disposed of all tainted items from what is now her past."
___

"Why doesn't he?"
___

(Good to see ya, skelebro.) "Also hugged Sans"

"Rin just wanted her sister back safe and sound...And Sakura has no choice in this matter at all."
___

Well done! We simply must put this information to use when those Autobots interfere again.
 
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
49,532
Location
My House
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"They don't, and while Chaldea does anyway, considering their overall collective, she's till been able to find redemption among them..."

"She also sees Fire Nountain, where, chainsaw aside, she had disposed of all tainted items from what is now her past."
___

"Why doesn't he?"
___

(Good to see ya, skelebro.) "Also hugged Sans"

"Rin just wanted her sister back safe and sound...And Sakura has no choice in this matter at all."
___

Well done! We simply must put this information to use when those Autobots interfere again.
Aya: "Oh right, I got rid of most stuff there..."
---
-He takes his job too seriously as the son of a KIA previous admiral-
---
Parvati: Once Kama is dealt with...
---
Sideways: "Of course, Leader"
 

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
Joined
Feb 12, 2013
Messages
29,780
Location
Southern California
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Aya: "Oh right, I got rid of most stuff there..."
---
-He takes his job too seriously as the son of a KIA previous admiral-
---
Parvati: Once Kama is dealt with...
---
Sideways: "Of course, Leader"
"The dolls got reduced to ash, and everything else thrown into the ocean."
___

"Oh dear...No wonder he tries to be serious all the time..."

"Though none of the others were told about this detail, were they?"
___

CARE FOR SOME SPAGHETTI, BROTHER?

nah, i'm good. i just ate.

DRINKING BOTTLES OF KETCHUP AS ALWAYS...

___

And I can't wait to exploit this weakness!
 
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
49,532
Location
My House
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"The dolls got reduced to ash, and everything else thrown into the ocean."
___

"Oh dear...No wonder he tries to be serious all the time..."

"Though none of the others were told about this detail, were they?"
___

CARE FOR SOME SPAGHETTI, BROTHER?

nah, i'm good. i just ate.

DRINKING BOTTLES OF KETCHUP AS ALWAYS...

___

And I can't wait to exploit this weakness!
-To be lost forever...-
---
-They kind of already know, actually-
---
Parvati: I prived two sisters from having a moment like this...
---
Sideways: And I can't wait to revive Unicron.
 

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
Joined
Feb 12, 2013
Messages
29,780
Location
Southern California
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-To be lost forever...-
---
-They kind of already know, actually-
---
Parvati: I prived two sisters from having a moment like this...
---
Sideways: And I can't wait to revive Unicron.
"It was the peace she needed..."
___

"Would Jenny actually know, too, then?"
___

"Yes, yes you certainly did..."
___

"Oh ****..."
 

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
Joined
Feb 12, 2013
Messages
29,780
Location
Southern California
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-At leasy for a bit-
---
-Well, not really, she hasn't been told-
---
Parvati: W-Wait, lamenting does nothing!
---
-Yeah, his goal is pretty big- :p
"And it was her last stop until it rained."
___

"She'll ask about him when they're done talking with Fate."
___

"No, it most certainly does not..."
___

"He might be more insane than Shockwave..."
 
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
49,532
Location
My House
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"And it was her last stop until it rained."
___

"She'll ask about him when they're done talking with Fate."
___

"No, it most certainly does not..."
___

"He might be more insane than Shockwave..."
Aya: "Right... That was a horrible storm"
---
-Fair enough, Lindy all over her health-
---
Parvati: Right, I must be ready to get into action!
---
-Yeah, and that's an accomplishment-
 

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
Joined
Feb 12, 2013
Messages
29,780
Location
Southern California
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Aya: "Right... That was a horrible storm"
---
-Fair enough, Lindy all over her health-
---
Parvati: Right, I must be ready to get into action!
---
-Yeah, and that's an accomplishment-
"A lot of stuff happened in that world."
___

"She waits patiently."
___

"Kama will ne defeated!"

___

"He had emotions, unlike him..."
 
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
49,532
Location
My House
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"A lot of stuff happened in that world."
___

"She waits patiently."
___

"Kama will ne defeated!"

___

"He had emotions, unlike him..."
-And they have no idea the panick their goddesses were in-
---
Lindy: "What about your shoulder? Or your arms in general?"
Fate: "I'm fine, Mother"
---
-She has to!-
---
Sideways: "Any other Autobot? Come look for me!"
 
Top Bottom