• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Tomorrow is a free day but must do a document between that day and Friday plus test on Thursday.

Again, a simple heads up.
-Fujino sad?-
---
-I have no idea...-
---
-why Cleo?-
-No, she's smiling because the embrace was that good-
---
Uuuuuuuuh, lemme check...

-Google search-

There's this dress from a manga starring Leo
Corrin Leo Manga.png

---
-Isn't she her second bestie? I'm surprised they haven't contracted tbh-
(You're sorry about me? What about you?!) "She say this despite being covered in scuffs and scratches, clearly hurt although not to the extent of fainting."

"She's worried about them, as well..."
___

Steven: See? That wasn't so hard, was it? You just needed to experience some real happiness again. I guess all it took was some great food from a great chef!
___

"But is he...?"

I-Is she still going to want her head off...?
Iri: "I will be fine..."
Kuro: "No you're not"
---
Kimberly: "Weeeeeeell when you put it that way..."
---
-Nope- :V

Charlotte: "She begins to run away!"
"That sounds damn serious...If those who care about them here were aware of what awaited them in the future, they'd totally want to help them solve it."

Uh, he's right, actually. Those three came here to help on their own accord. But they're safe and sound otherwise. Chaldea's doctors know what they're doing, plus, some of their own friends and family can tend to them with healing magic based on what they've told us! N-Name's Jenny, by the way.
___

hmm...got nothing to lose from tryin' it. bottom's up.

"Drinks the Stamina Potion"
___

"To do that, Ingrid would need to go past Dark Samus and Ridley. Again."

"However, it was then that Moon almost fell into a pitfall. River swiftly helped her back up."

River: Moon-pie! Are you alright?

Moon: Of course, dear...But something is very wrong, here...This passage isn't supposed to be anywhere nearly this size...

Marco: ...Hmm... Freshly dug out soil. Something must've dug this place out, and recently...
___

I know that, we don't know what's going on in that dimension, but what we should all know is that we can't afford to waste time when the clock is ticking. Doesn't matter how smart or dangerous our foe is. The stakes are high, and the last two times stakes were around this high, we had some close calls...Basel was nearly destroyed, and before that, we almost didn't have the necessary firepower to defeat our main enemy...Had things taken any longer, we might've lost...

...But we didn't. Because, d-damn it...We're...Chaldea. We've done this show countless times before, why can't we do it again?

"It's becoming apparent that, as more and more problems arise in light of Toffee's return, she's trying more and more to fill Gaster's shoes rather try to do things her own Alphys way..."
Ruby: "It's thanks to them that we're probably even still alive right now..."
---
-Sans is ready for another round now-
---
Ingrid: "...And judging by the size, I'll assume we've just survived an encounter with what dug here..."
---
Palu: "You're right. I just... can't think of anything right now..."
-Yeah, pretty much the plot of Nanoha season 3: 10 year timeskip, the girls are 19-20 now, highly respected and ranking members of the TSAB, mad scientist guy comes in and has cyborg army commit war crimes, clones the Mid-Childan religion's messiah for good meassure to take over an ancient ship to weaponize-

Amy: "...Woah, that's a highly advanced gynoid for not a Device! Hold on a moment, I'll tell the admiral then"
Yuuno: "Thank you"
---
-The Psycho Rangers mentally hear this-
---
Guifei: "What we needed..."
---
Martha: "...You don't need to try to be Gaster"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "It's thanks to them that we're probably even still alive right now..."
---
-Sans is ready for another round now-
---
Ingrid: "...And judging by the size, I'll assume we've just survived an encounter with what dug here..."
---
Palu: "You're right. I just... can't think of anything right now..."
Tomorrow is a free day but must do a document between that day and Friday plus test on Thursday.

Again, a simple heads up.

-Yeah, pretty much the plot of Nanoha season 3: 10 year timeskip, the girls are 19-20 now, highly respected and ranking members of the TSAB, mad scientist guy comes in and has cyborg army commit war crimes, clones the Mid-Childan religion's messiah for good meassure to take over an ancient ship to weaponize-

Amy: "...Woah, that's a highly advanced gynoid for not a Device! Hold on a moment, I'll tell the admiral then"
---
---
---
Again, it's appreciated. And good luck once more.

"It's always the mad scientists..."

They took down a pretty powerful alien. And they saved me and many others several times...And uh, thank you. "In response to being called a highly advanced gynoid"
___

...Heheheh...Thanks for the power-up, pal. "Eyes go black as he faces the Psycho Rangers"

"And the Psycho Rangers would be able to tell from that music that they're screwed."

___

"Some Zebesians ran at them and attacked with lasers, but River and Marco made quick work of them."

Moon: And there's simply no way these monsters could have dug out so much of this passage on their own in such a short period of time...

"It's then that the group enters a wide room with a very low ceiling, and spiky plants lining the floor, except for just around the entrance."

"...Then a thought occurs to Ingrid...If there are this many Space Pirates on Mewni...What if Ridley and Dark Samus weren't the only Commanders who showed up...?"

___

Well we need to figure something out. Fast. That's why we're holding this meeting.

...C-Come again, Martha...?

Yang: "Yeah, totally sure!"
Hmm...Alright, if you say so.

"Suspicious of the contrary..."

Iri: "I will be fine..."
Kuro: "No you're not"
---
Kimberly: "Weeeeeeell when you put it that way..."
---
-Nope- :V

Charlotte: "She begins to run away!"
(You're just as hurt as the rest of us are...)
___

Steven: How do you feel?
___

"Oof :V"

Run, Alice! Escape from the meanies of Wonderland!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-No, she's smiling because the embrace was that good-
---
Uuuuuuuuh, lemme check...

-Google search-

There's this dress from a manga starring Leo
---
-Isn't she her second bestie? I'm surprised they haven't contracted tbh-
-Sakura sees the smile-
---
Kamui: "I like it~!" :b:
---
-they probably should :p-

---
---
---

They took down a pretty powerful alien. And they saved me and many others several times...And uh, thank you. "In response to being called a highly advanced gynoid"
___

...Heheheh...Thanks for the power-up, pal. "Eyes go black as he faces the Psycho Rangers"

"And the Psycho Rangers would be able to tell from that music that they're screwed."

___

"Some Zebesians ran at them and attacked with lasers, but River and Marco made quick work of them."

Moon: And there's simply no way these monsters could have dug out so much of this passage on their own in such a short period of time...

"It's then that the group enters a wide room with a very low ceiling, and spiky plants lining the floor, except for just around the entrance."

"...Then a thought occurs to Ingrid...If there are this many Space Pirates on Mewni...What if Ridley and Dark Samus weren't the only Commanders who showed up...?"

___

Well we need to figure something out. Fast. That's why we're holding this meeting.

-and then what?-
---
-how screwed were they?-

-the potion Link screwed is the same one that gives more stamina than normal, so Sans can do even more than he could on his own-
---
Ingrid: "...I don't think the two we've faced are the only ones then..."
---
Palu: "She's right. If he was here, he'd want to you lead the group as yourself."

Hmm...Alright, if you say so.

"Suspicious of the contrary..."
Ruby: "She'll be fine. Yang's pretty strong, both physically and mentally." -trying to reassure Jenny... and is technically not wrong :v-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(You're just as hurt as the rest of us are...)
___

Steven: How do you feel?
___

"Oof :V"

Run, Alice! Escape from the meanies of Wonderland!
Iri: "But I can heal myself with magecraft" :p
Miyu: "Is that a good option with the fritz?"
---
Kimberly: "Better than some minutes ago"
---
-Kama actually smirks-

Charlotte: "The Queen is running after her, shouting "off with her head!'!"

___

___

___

-and then what?-
---
-how screwed were they?-

-the potion Link screwed is the same one that gives more stamina than normal, so Sans can do even more than he could on his own-
---
---
Palu: "She's right. If he was here, he'd want to you lead the group as yourself."
-Quickly the image of Admiral Lindy Harlaown comes on-screen
---
-Let's just say a lot-
---
-Of course, they are only their main commanders-

-It's not impossible to assume there'd be other high ranking ones...-
---
Martha: "I won't deny our situation is dire, anyone can see that, but forcing yourself into his role is not good for you either.

You will ending harming yourself, and nobody here wants that. Even in the state Undyne currently is in, you don't think think that putting yourself like this might make things worse for her? And she is one example."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "She'll be fine. Yang's pretty strong, both physically and mentally." -trying to reassure Jenny... and is technically not wrong :v-
...Yeah, true that!

"She still wonders what was on Yang's mind, though...Figures it probably had to do with her mom given the context, but what she wouldn't know is what kind of selfish person her mom was and that she abandoned her."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Iri: "But I can heal myself with magecraft" :p
Miyu: "Is that a good option with the fritz?"
---
Kimberly: "Better than some minutes ago"
---
-Kama actually smirks-

Charlotte: "The Queen is running after her, shouting "off with her head!'!"
(Are you really gonna be okay...?)
___

Steven: Well, it's a start! Better is always better!
___

"And then what happens...?"

What a mean queen!

-and then what?-
---
-how screwed were they?-

---
---
-
---
-Let's just say a lot-
---

---
Martha: "I won't deny our situation is dire, anyone can see that, but forcing yourself into his role is not good for you either.

You will ending harming yourself, and nobody here wants that. Even in the state Undyne currently is in, you don't think think that putting yourself like this might make things worse for her? And she is one example."
(It's her...)

"Feeling a bit awkward since informing a parent their kid got hurt is never easy. But seeing how Amy reacted, she now figures the familiars might be in more trouble that she is, at least at first, so she'll step in to defend them if that's the case before reassuring Lindy that her daughter is going to be just fine."
___

"He's going full Megalovania-mode alright. Except now his attacks are twice as fast and even more complicated."

"Combine that with the power boost he's getting from Yukari's spell card, and... Sans has never seemed so terrifying before. Which speaks volumes considering he can easily be terrifying when he wants to be."

___

Moon: "Clenches her fist as she prepares for yet another fight"

"Then the ground began to shake as the group could swear music like this was playing in their heads:"

___

"That comment about Undyne in particular really got to her..."

...I-I guess he's just better at this than I am. He's been through hell, yet he always uses his understanding of science, magic, and strategy to concoct plans or come up with something to help us or help others, especially in dark times. And for all he's been through, he's umm...surprisingly good at rallying our people and anyone else who might be able to aid us. I don't know how he does it...we might both be scientists, but he's an older monster who's seen so much, and I'm just some lowly nerd who doesn't think she can do much right...I had a hard enough time as it was being the royal scientist myself with how much I screwed up, but after I had seen how much he had done and continued to do for Chaldea and so many worlds..."Sigh" I guess I just felt I've had to do everything I can to help out, too...

...I just think he's better at it. He was my role model, and he would've stayed that way too if it weren't for that failed experiment of his that made us all forget...And n-now that he's not even here, someone has to take up his mantle...Right? Right? ..No...?

...Ugh, just listen to me, I'm wasting our sweet time just ranting about how much of a failure I think I am. You really are right...Gaster and Undyne wouldn't want this...I don't want this!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...Yeah, true that!

"She still wonders what was on Yang's mind, though...Figures it probably had to do with her mom given the context, but what she wouldn't know is what kind of selfish person her mom was and that she abandoned her."
-indeed...-

Sakura: "Well done, Fujino-san!"
Fujino: "Ah?"
---
Tamamo: "I knew you would, mikon~!"
---
-Same for Shuten and Juri- :p
Hinoka: "You're smiling!"
---
Kamui: -hugging her dress-
---
-totally :p-

---
-Let's just say a lot-
---

---

(It's her...)

"Feeling a bit awkward since informing a parent their kid got hurt is never easy. But seeing how Amy reacted, she now figures the familiars might be in more trouble that she is, at least at first, so she'll step in to defend them if that's the case before reassuring Lindy that her daughter is going to be just fine."
___

"He's going full Megalovania-mode alright. Except now his attacks are twice as fast and even more complicated."

"Combine that with the power boost he's getting from Yukari's spell card, and... Sans has never seemed so terrifying before. Which speaks volumes considering he can easily be terrifying when he wants to be."

___

"Then the ground began to shake as the group could swear music like this was playing in their heads:"

___

...I-I guess he's just better at this than I am. He's been through hell, yet he always uses his understanding of science, magic, and strategy to concoct plans or come up with something to help us or help others, especially in dark times. And for all he's been through, he's umm...surprisingly good at rallying our people and anyone else who might be able to aid us. I don't know how he does it...we might both be scientists, but he's an older monster who's seen so much, and I'm just some lowly nerd who doesn't think she can do much right...I had a hard enough time as it was being the royal scientist myself with how much I screwed up, but after I had seen how much he had done and continued to do for Chaldea and so many worlds..."Sigh" I guess I just felt I've had to do everything I can to help out, too...

...I just think he's better at it. He was my role model, and he would've stayed that way too if it weren't for that failed experiment of his that made us all forget...And n-now that he's not even here, someone has to take up his mantle...Right? Right? ..No...?

...Ugh, just listen to me, I'm wasting our sweet time just ranting about how much of a failure I think I am. You really are right...Gaster and Undyne wouldn't want this...I don't want this!
Weiss: -wants to hug all three kids-
---
Link: -proud to know he can create such a monster out of Sans-
---
Ingrid: "Speak of the devils..."
---
Palu: "Then help us as yourself, not as someone you aren't."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-indeed...-
"And she doesn't press for details since she already knows Yang and Ruby must've lost family when their home dimension fell apart. Still, if she was ever told what Raven was like, she'd sympathize. She's not totally unfamiliar with selfish and uncaring relatives."

"...Or murderous relatives, in her brother's case."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"And she doesn't press for details since she already knows Yang and Ruby must've lost family when their home dimension fell apart. Still, if she was ever told what Raven was like, she'd sympathize. She's not totally unfamiliar with selfish and uncaring relatives."

"...Or murderous relatives, in her brother's case."
-OOF-

Yang: "Anyway, your mom's coming over?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(Are you really gonna be okay...?)
___

Steven: Well, it's a start! Better is always better!
___

"And then what happens...?"

What a mean queen!
Iri: "I can assure you" -they all worried-
---
Kimberly: "That's... A way to say it, but I get it"
---
-A spook-

Charlotte: "However... Just when the Queen was getting close...!"
(It's her...)

___

___

___

---
---
---
-Yuuno might need to clear later that he's not a familiar, just that he knows shapeshifting into a ferret, but that's not important to see it-

Lindy: "...Are you some of the Chaldeans that Fate has told me about?"
Shamal: "Yes they are"
-----
-And the Psychos were the proof of it, all of them bein hurt by quite-
-----
Guifei: "...Eh?"
-----
Jeanne: "You don't need to be him, help us in the way you can"
Hinoka: "You're smiling!"
---
Kamui: -hugging her dress-
---
-totally :p-
Fujino: "Eh? Um, thank you!"
---
-And Azura?-
---
-Maybe they already had- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yang: "Prepare for anything that could happen then."
I guess I have no other choice...

"On the bright side, Yang might get that upgrade she wanted :p"

Iri: "I can assure you" -they all worried-
---
Kimberly: "That's... A way to say it, but I get it"
---
-A spook-

Charlotte: "However... Just when the Queen was getting close...!"
"Hugging her closely with vines"

(You're hurt, our whole family's been in danger...and I couldn't protect any of you...)
___

Steven: Pretty big step forward if you ask me.

Peridot: I concur!
___

"SPOOKY SCARY POKEMON!"

Huh...?

---
---
---
-Yuuno might need to clear later that he's not a familiar, just that he knows shapeshifting into a ferret, but that's not important to see it-

-----
-----
-----
"How are the foxes doing? If either of them were awake enough to hear some of those stories, even they would want to comfort them. And it's hard not to find comfort in cute Pokemon."

We are, ma'am. Umm...I am Robotic Global Response Unit model designated XJ-9! Full name Jennifer Wakeman.
___

"Sans showed no regret in trashing the Psycho Rangers considering that they are, well, psychopaths."
___

"No prize for guessing who shows up here:"

Kraid.jpg

"And ala his boss fight in Super Metroid, only a third of his body is initially unearthed. It does nothing to hide the fact that his size is utterly massive."
___

"...Finding resolve in their advice, Alphys clenches her fist and looks at them with stern and confidence."

You're right. I should help you as myself. And that's exactly what I'm going to do.

"Alphys is good at making plans, and knows how to build dangerous weapons what with designing security systems in the Underground and assigning Mettaton so much weaponry in every form of his. And believe it or not, he extensive library of anime has given her a pretty good idea of what's advantageous and not advantageous in a fight. With all that in mind...She gets to it."

Okay! So we know that Toffee is hiding in a strange dimension we haven't heard of, but that it likely ties into the fritz that has been affecting all magic across the universe. BUT, he's also busy possessing Dr. Gaster, and, reportedly, Ludo as well. With the wands in the hands of those temporary bodies, the real Toffee should be there unarmed. If we assemble the right team and can reach the dimension undetected, we could easily detain Toffee and stop him from damaging magic any further.

As for who's going there, well, I've thought things over, and I've compiled a list of candidates I think would be best suited to serve on the team in question.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

-----
-----
-----
"How are the foxes doing? If either of them were awake enough to hear some of those stories, even they would want to comfort them. And it's hard not to find comfort in cute Pokemon."

We are, ma'am. Umm...I am Robotic Global Response Unit model designated XJ-9! Full name Jennifer Wakeman.
___

"Sans showed no regret in trashing the Psycho Rangers considering that they are, well, psychopaths."
___

"And ala his boss fight in Super Metroid, only a third of his body is initially unearthed. It does nothing to hide the fact that his size is utterly massive."
___

"...Finding resolve in their advice, Alphys clenches her fist and looks at them with stern and confidence."

You're right. I should help you as myself. And that's exactly what I'm going to do.

"Alphys is good at making plans, and knows how to build dangerous weapons what with designing security systems in the Underground and assigning Mettaton so much weaponry in every form of his. And believe it or not, he extensive library of anime has given her a pretty good idea of what's advantageous and not advantageous in a fight. With all that in mind...She gets to it."

Okay! So we know that Toffee is hiding in a strange dimension we haven't heard of, but that it likely ties into the fritz that has been affecting all magic across the universe. BUT, he's also busy possessing Dr. Gaster, and, reportedly, Ludo as well. With the wands in the hands of those temporary bodies, the real Toffee should be there unarmed. If we assemble the right team and can reach the dimension undetected, we could easily detain Toffee and stop him from damaging magic any further.

As for who's going there, well, I've thought things over, and I've compiled a list of candidates I think would be best suited to serve on the team in question.
-the foxes should be fine, I think?-
--
-Links throwing bombs-
--
Ingrid: -gulp-
---
Palutena: "Now that's the spirit! Who are the candidates?"

I guess I have no other choice...

"On the bright side, Yang might get that upgrade she wanted :p"
Yang: "It'll be fine... Besides, I could get some upgrades." :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Camilla: "So cute~"
---
-she smiles-
---
-they totally might have :p-
Fujino: -Smiling wider than ever-
---
-Inner thoughts?-
---
-Off-screen some months ago- :p

-Mary is also right now staying with aunties Din, Nayru and Farore by Mama's insistence-
"Hugging her closely with vines"

(You're hurt, our whole family's been in danger...and I couldn't protect any of you...)
___

Steven: Pretty big step forward if you ask me.

Peridot: I concur!
___

"SPOOKY SCARY POKEMON!"

Huh...?
Iri: "You don't have to beat yourself over it"
---
-Kimberly smiles a bit, something she barely has done since being here-
---
Kama:
Unamused Kama.png

Charlotte: "She wakes up!"

___

___

View attachment 274294

___

--
-Links throwing bombs-
--
---
Lindy: "Oh, you are the gynoid Fate talks a lot of! It's a pleasure, I am Fate's mother, Admiral Lindy Harlaown of the Time and Space Administration Bureau. Are any of your leaders there?"

-She was accompanied by a 14-years old boy in a costume that could only be described as "edgelord"-

Chrono.Harlaown.full.1872173.jpg

-The boy saw Fate, and then glared at Yuuno-

???: "Ferret, what happened to my little sister?"
Yuuno: "Chrono, you know I would be unable to hurt her!"
Lindy: "Sorry for my son's attitude" :p

-Also the foxes should be healed by now-
------
-They had never done anything that could make them seem as sympathetic in the slightest, it's in their names-
------
Guifei: "...I wanna be home"
------
Martha: "Most likely people who aren't dependant on magecraft, I assume?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yang: -snickers- "They won't be able to handle me." :p
Not even a whole army of them!

Pearl: Ugh...

Iri: "You don't have to beat yourself over it"
---
-Kimberly smiles a bit, something she barely has done since being here-
---
Kama:
View attachment 274299

Charlotte: "She wakes up!"

"
"She looks down, regretful of failing to protect them..."
___

"What does Trini say?"
___

"BOO!"

...What?

--
-Links throwing bombs-
--
---
Lindy: "Oh, you are the gynoid Fate talks a lot of! It's a pleasure, I am Fate's mother, Admiral Lindy Harlaown of the Time and Space Administration Bureau. Are any of your leaders there?"

-She was accompanied by a 14-years old boy in a costume that could only be described as "edgelord"-

View attachment 274300

------
-They had never done anything that could make them seem as sympathetic in the slightest, it's in their names-
------
------
It's a pleasure to meet you as well, Ms. Harlaown! And yes, the Rulers should be available.

"Though feeling better, they decide to keep resting until the call is over since the conversation sounds important."

___

Had enough yet?
___

Moon: What is this monster?!

Marco: Our next fight...

"Kraid roars at them!"

___

The first candidate on the list is Deadpool, and...where is he again?

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

------
------
------
It's a pleasure to meet you as well, Ms. Harlaown! And yes, the Rulers should be available.

"Though feeling better, they decide to keep resting until the call is over since the conversation sounds important."

___

Had enough yet?
___

"Kraid roars at them!"

___

-Weiss petting Winter-
---
-they shall DIE-
---
Byleth: "We shall deal with this creature quickly... hopefully."
---
-he's still tied up in the burning woods from his fight with the alien :V-

Not even a whole army of them!

Pearl: Ugh...
Yang: "Damn right!" :p

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
My abscence was due to the second test being sent late and having a quite long question in specific
-AWWWWWWWW-
---
Azura: She feels bad about what she did...
---
-KEK-

-that is sweet-
Fujino: "S-So..."
---
-She wouldn't have put an effort otherwise...-
---
-Yeah, but back to Pandora-

-The reason? She's the only one of her kids who can't fight-
"She looks down, regretful of failing to protect them..."
___

"What does Trini say?"
___

"BOO!"

...What?
-It made her feel useless-
---
Trini: "Does someone have a camera?" :p
---
-Unamused Kama-

Charlotte: "To her surprise, she was back home..."

___

Had enough yet?
___

"Kraid roars at them!"

___

-Weiss petting Winter-
---
-they shall DIE-
---
---
-Rin also petting her-
Lindy: "It would be nice if a meeting between us could be arranged"
---
---
Guifei: -Sends wisps of blue fire-
---
Martha: "...Let's hope he replies to his phone"
Luvia: "Do we have signal here?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Weiss petting Winter-
---
-they shall DIE-
---
---
My absence was due to the second test being sent late and having a quite long question in specific

-Rin also petting her-
Lindy: "It would be nice if a meeting between us could be arranged"
---
---
Guifei: -Sends wisps of blue fire-
---
Martha: "...Let's hope he replies to his phone"
Luvia: "Do we have signal here?"
Perfectly understandable! Hope it went well, again.

"Marie petting Patxi as well?"

Maybe we should take this call to the Rulers...

"Do any of the others introduce themselves before that?"
___

"But they didn't dare bring light to Sans' lair :p"
___

"Kraid is seemingly unaffected...Unless the flames hit him in the mourh."
___

...Did everybody forget about him?

-It made her feel useless-
---
Trini: "Does someone have a camera?" :p
---
-Unamused Kama-

Charlotte: "To her surprise, she was back home..."
(I'm supposed to fight for you, and I couldn't...Iri, I'm so sorry...)
___

Peridot: I have my beloved tablet.
___

"What happena?!"

...Was...Was it all just a dream?

Top Bottom