• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Guifei: -Just blinks- "Um, I'll suppose that's good!"
---
Vita: "The Book was activated and absorbed her too, its destroying program activated, set to destroy Earth"
Shamal: "Nachtwal"
---
-Yukari... Doesn't appears-
-She still was harmed in battle- :V
-Blue tried to cut it mid-air-
---
-Illusions, to be specific, an illusion of Star runs towards the hallways-
chasing after some kappa king. but the princesses are separated from the others.

Moon: Lead us to them at once, spirit!

u-uh, oh, o-okay. "Does, trying to lead them to Ran and Rook's group after they climb a ladder to get out of the sewer system and into the castle."
___

...Th-That''s... Oh God, that's so many levels of awful, I-I don't even know what to say...I can't imagine what it would be like for a child having to go through all of that...

Still...She managed to get better, from the looks of things. But how did you ever defeat it?
___

"Parts of the spell card should still work without her presence though, right?"
___

"The majority of the Zebesian chase after the illusion, thinking their prime target has made herself known. The primary threat has been dealt with."

"A minority of the Zebesians, however, remained vigilant and suspicious, and so hold their guarding positions. Looks like the group will have to make sure those ones don't live long enough to alert their comrades of the intrusion or deception. Again, it's thankfully a very small amount."
-could they find the group in time-
---
Weiss: I wonder how she truly is on the inside...
---
-it probably does :p-

-and Blue's idea works, but it left him wide open for a Stasis Rune to be used on him-
---
Rook: "Thanks for that, Ran."

Sakura: "Sorry I mentioned him..."
---
Tamamo: "Is there somewhere we can meet after this?"
---
-She has sparkly eyes-
Hinoka: "I-It's alright..."
---
Azura: "Why are you so intent on this...?"

Kamui: "Just let her try, Azura. If she's really sorry, you should give her a chance."
---
Pan: Awwwwww~

he did one thing right in the end...'cause of him, we got some new info on Toffee. let's hope it proves useful.

___

"Punches clashed yet again, rendering both attacks null."

"At this point it really does seem to be a stalemate."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
chasing after some kappa king. but the princesses are separated from the others.

Moon: Lead us to them at once, spirit!

u-uh, oh, o-okay. "Does, trying to lead them to Ran and Rook's group after they climb a ladder to get out of the sewer system and into the castle."
___

...Th-That''s... Oh God, that's so many levels of awful, I-I don't even know what to say...I can't imagine what it would be like for a child having to go through all of that...

Still...She managed to get better, from the looks of things. But how did you ever defeat it?
___

"Parts of the spell card should still work without her presence though, right?"
___

"The majority of the Zebesian chase after the illusion, thinking their prime target has made herself known. The primary threat has been dealt with."

"A minority of the Zebesians, however, remained vigilant and suspicious, and so hold their guarding positions. Looks like the group will have to make sure those ones don't live long enough to alert their comrades of the intrusion or deception. Again, it's thankfully a very small amount."
---
---

-and Blue's idea works, but it left him wide open for a Stasis Rune to be used on him-
---
-What Uni asked-
---
Vita: "Turns out, just because the program was made that way, it didn't mean it wanted to go out and destroy everything"
---
-They probably should, yes... Thus it creates a small Bounded Field-

-Psycho Blue is unable to move-
---
Ran: "But some still haven't moved..."
"Not even Winter would be able to fill the void in his heart..."
___

"And she can hardly blame them."
___

(Just keep her vessel's sister and other Chaldeans in mind in case the others refuse to agree to my offer. She won't be happy when she finds out about this. And she won't be the only one. A lot of people many of their fellow Chaldeans care about have been captured, and it's not unlikely they'll try to send in some teams for a rescue mission. Should they succeed, then, well, we'll simply have to go for Plan B.)

As you can see, things aren't good here...
-And Winter would still have Weiss at least, but she'd much rather have both her and Rin-
---
Kimberly: "I guess for now I must keep low on profile..."
---
Kama: Got it. Besides, I'm not going to outright kill her now... Where is the fun in that?

Charlotte: "Yeah, has it always been like this for you?"
Hinoka: "I-It's alright..."
---
Azura: "Why are you so intent on this...?"

Kamui: "Just let her try, Azura. If she's really sorry, you should give her a chance."
---
Pan: Awwwwww~
Sakura: "You are such a good person, you know?"
---
Tamamo: "Yes, I really want to give you guys something!"
---
Erika: "Look at all that action!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'd like this edit to be added to Toffee's entry.

The Fused Wand: Stolen Half of the Royal Wand: Rank A+, Anti-Army type.
A powerful magic wand once buried under Mewni's ground discovered by Ludo, constructed from a jagged rock, Toffee's once skeletal arm for a handle, and a third of the wand's core, though its power does not suffer for it. It has become one with it's wielder, Toffee, via using his regenerative abilities to fuse it into his arm. Like Ludo's fused wand, it's magic is powered through negative emotions.

It should also be added under Notes that he's Kama's Master.
The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn

Also, the rest was unrepleid on your end.

-
-And Winter would still have Weiss at least, but she'd much rather have both her and Rin-
---
Kimberly: "I guess for now I must keep low on profile..."
---
Kama: Got it. Besides, I'm not going to outright kill her now... Where is the fun in that?

Charlotte: "Yeah, has it always been like this for you?"

"
"She wouldn't be losing her trainer like most of the others would be since Weiss is not a Servant, but she'd still be losing someone else she thinks of like family..."

___

"Any wrong move and someone might get suspicious of her. She does truly want to change but a lot of people don't like or trust her."
___

(I'll leave you to it. Carry on.)

I used to love being the bad guy! But then one day some other Servants got captured in this base called Shadaloo. Like this one Assassin who I wanted to befriend, she was a kid just like me, thought maybe we'd make a good team of villains, but she broke free and threatened me. When I asked father for help, he just told me that I was a failure, and told the Servant to finish me off...

---
---

---
-What Uni asked-
---
Vita: "Turns out, just because the program was made that way, it didn't mean it wanted to go out and destroy everything"
---

---
"THEY HAVE NOW RENDEZVOUSED WITH ROOK RAN MARCO AND RIVER"
___

So it was more than just a program..."Can relate to that in a way."

"Maybe they should ask her later, if she's okay talking about it?"
___

you think you know what power is? heh, you haven't seen nothin' yet...

"That first attack Sans uses in the Sans and Yukari battle video? That's what happens to at least three of the Psycho Rangers, here."

___

Marco: Looks like we'll just have to take those stragglers out on our own. "Cracks knuckles" HI-YAH!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"She wouldn't be losing her trainer like most of the others would be since Weiss is not a Servant, but she'd still be losing someone else she thinks of like family..."

___

"Any wrong move and someone might get suspicious of her. She does truly want to change but a lot of people don't like or trust her."
___

(I'll leave you to it. Carry on.)

I used to love being the bad guy! But then one day some other Servants got captured in this base called Shadaloo. Like this one Assassin who I wanted to befriend, she was a kid just like me, thought maybe we'd make a good team of villains, but she broke free and threatened me. When I asked father for help, he just told me that I was a failure, and told the Servant to finish me off...
-Someone almost as important...-
---
-And again, she doesn't blames them, orchestrating a plan that incapacitated and trapped the Pokémon and could have potentially killed the children-
---
-Kama went off to her private bedroom-

Charlotte: What kind of Father would do that?!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Someone almost as important...-
---
-And again, she doesn't blames them, orchestrating a plan that incapacitated and trapped the Pokémon and could have potentially killed the children-
---
-Kama went off to her private bedroom-

Charlotte: What kind of Father would do that?!
"Heshima would be devastated if something happened to Atalanta, who he's the closest to by far, but the loss of Artemis and Orion would leave him in even more grief since he's come to view them as family as well...All three of them are his family..."
___

"She could swear that electric lion growls at her whenever she enters it's line of sight..."
___

"One without a heart..."

That's when the Servant decided to SPARE me instead...Father tells me he was just bluffing. That he was manipulating her to let me go, but...

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Heshima would be devastated if something happened to Atalanta, who he's the closest to by far, but the loss of Artemis and Orion would leave him in even more grief since he's come to view them as family as well...All three of them are his family..."
___

"She could swear that electric lion growls at her whenever she enters it's line of sight..."
___

"One without a heart..."

That's when the Servant decided to SPARE me instead...Father tells me he was just bluffing. That he was manipulating her to let me go, but...
-As... Eccentric as they are, they don't deserve to get that-
---
-And not just his...-
---
-Indeed, she feels so sorry for him...-

Charlotte: "Clearly not the case"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-As... Eccentric as they are, they don't deserve to get that-
---
-And not just his...-
---
-Indeed, she feels so sorry for him...-

Charlotte: "Clearly not the case"
"Nobody deserves that fate...And Heshima still cares about those two in particular..."

"Really, a good chunk of Chaldea's Pokemon would be pretty heartbroken if the fritz...were to go too far..."
___

"Almost every Pokemon she had captured has shown hostility towards her...And their trainers aren't much friendlier."
___

"Since I forgot in my last post, how's Parvati...?"

"Now she knows why the kid isn't really on their side anymore..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
he did one thing right in the end...'cause of him, we got some new info on Toffee. let's hope it proves useful.

___

"Punches clashed yet again, rendering both attacks null."

"At this point it really does seem to be a stalemate."
Yang: "Let's go then." -picks up goat mom-
---
-indeed, but damn it's a fun one-

-What Uni asked-
---
---

---
___

___

"That first attack Sans uses in the Sans and Yukari battle video? That's what happens to at least three of the Psycho Rangers, here."

___

Marco: Looks like we'll just have to take those stragglers out on our own. "Cracks knuckles" HI-YAH!
-YES-
---
Weiss: "It was like a person?"
---
-Wolf and Link did a dual volley of Bomb Arrows to the Blue in Stasis-
---
Rook: "Don't yell... could get others' attention."

Sakura: "You are such a good person, you know?"
---
Tamamo: "Yes, I really want to give you guys something!"
---
Erika: "Look at all that action!"
Hinoka: "I am?"
---
Kamui: "A gift?" :b:

Azura: "....Fine. Go ahead."
---
Pandora: "You like that show?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Nobody deserves that fate...And Heshima still cares about those two in particular..."

"Really, a good chunk of Chaldea's Pokemon would be pretty heartbroken if the fritz...were to go too far..."
___

"Almost every Pokemon she had captured has shown hostility towards her...And their trainers aren't much friendlier."
___

"Since I forgot in my last post, how's Parvati...?"

"Now she knows why the kid isn't really on their side anymore..."
-Rockruff as well, though his Trainer isn't here at the moment-
---
-Even Winter despite not being with Chaldea yet after hearing that-
---
-Chained, unable to move-

-And would rather help the other people...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yang: "Let's go then." -picks up goat mom-
---
-indeed, but damn it's a fun one-
"Given Gaster was hellbent on making the base as secure as possible, a security camera might have caught the entire battle that transpired up until the ghosts passed on...Which would be useful for clarifying what the hell happened down here. Not to mention relaying that new info about Toffee."

"With that said, they'd arrive the infirmary moments later."
___

"It's not often that Jenny fights someone for fun and skill-honing purposes instead of just having to fight evil villains or petty criminals. Last time she had a sparring session was with the Aces trio, which was before all of this Toffee nonsense happened."

-Rockruff as well, though his Trainer isn't here at the moment-
---
-Even Winter despite not being with Chaldea yet after hearing that-
---
-Chained, unable to move-

-And would rather help the other people...-
"He'd lose both his beloved trainer Cu and the new teacher he's so fond of in Scathach..."
___

"The same can be said about Fireball."
___

Chaldea this has a computer drive thingie that has a plan in it. So they know some stuff about them! But we still dunno what to do...Most of Drakkon's minions could die in a heartbeat if he wanted them to. If he sees a traitor, he just needs to press a button, and bam, no more rebel...He's the super bad guy.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

-YES-
---
---
---
Guifei: "Ah, there is the kitsune!"
---
Vita: "Just like us, yes. So Hayate managed to convince it to let her go so it could be stopped, promising that after this, she wouldn't be used to destroy anymore, and gave her a new name"
Shamal: "Reinforce..."
---
-Nevertheless to say, 4 out of 5 are sent flying and are damaged-
---
Ran: -Tried to send a laser at one's face for a headshot-
Hinoka: "I am?"
---
Kamui: "A gift?" :b:

Azura: "....Fine. Go ahead."
---
Pandora: "You like that show?"
Sakura: "I can with certainty say so!"
---
Tamamo: "Good, once we're out of here, mikon~!"
---
Erika: "I never watched it before, but it looks cool"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"He'd lose both his beloved trainer Cu and the new teacher he's so fond of in Scathach..."
___

"The same can be said about Fireball."
___

Chaldea this has a computer drive thingie that has a plan in it. So they know some stuff about them! But we still dunno what to do...Most of Drakkon's minions could die in a heartbeat if he wanted them to. If he sees a traitor, he just needs to press a button, and bam, no more rebel...He's the super bad guy.
-He just can't stand to bear that thought...-
---
-His mother was on of those after all-
---
Charlotte: "So like how I could be forced to suicide by Command Seal?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-YES-
---
---
---
"
---
Vita: "Just like us, yes. So Hayate managed to convince it to let her go so it could be stopped, promising that after this, she wouldn't be used to destroy anymore, and gave her a new name"
---
---
Moon: River and Marco!

(Should we merge the lowest segment with this one?)
___

...The first Reinforce...

"Jenny remembers how the trio reacted when she first asked if Reinforce Zwei was like the second model in her series, like how she's the ninth model in the XJ series...Didn't take her long to realize how painful the memories of it were for them..."
___

"How do people react to this...?"
___

"Marco easily threw one Zebesian to the ground, and kicked another in the face, leaving it wide open for Ran's laser that would immediately blow it up."

"Kid fights monsters on a regular basis, this is hardly anything new for him."

-He just can't stand to bear that thought...-
---
-His mother was on of those after all-
---
Charlotte: "So like how I could be forced to suicide by Command Seal?"
"Poor pup would have no one left..."

___

"Somehow even the glares from what should otherwise be cute fox and a small horse were intimidating sights..."
___

M-Masters can order that...?! "The thought clearly scares him."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Given Gaster was hellbent on making the base as secure as possible, a security camera might have caught the entire battle that transpired up until the ghosts passed on...Which would be useful for clarifying what the hell happened down here. Not to mention relaying that new info about Toffee."

"With that said, they'd arrive the infirmary moments later."
___

"It's not often that Jenny fights someone for fun and skill-honing purposes instead of just having to fight evil villains or petty criminals. Last time she had a sparring session was with the Aces trio, which was before all of this Toffee nonsense happened."
-and goat mom was healed-
---
-Max Brass starts to play more defensively, using his buffed form to block blows-

Sakura: "I can with certainty say so!"
---
Tamamo: "Good, once we're out of here, mikon~!"
---
Erika: "I never watched it before, but it looks cool"
Hinoka: :)
---
Kamui: "In the meantime, I guess you can stay here."
---
-DRAGON WOMAN-

---
---
---
Moon: River and Marco!

(Should we merge the lowest segment with this one?)
___

"Jenny remembers how the trio reacted when she first asked if Reinforce Zwei was like the second model in her series, like how she's the ninth model in the XJ series...Didn't take her long to realize how painful the memories of it were for them..."
___

___

"Marco easily threw one Zebesian to the ground, and kicked another in the face, leaving it wide open for Ran's laser that would immediately blow it up."

(Sure)
---
-Hayate awakens?-
---
-who's the fifth one?-
---
-then Moon and co.-

Rook: "I-Ingrid?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

-Hayate awakens?-
---
-who's the fifth one?-
---
-then Moon and co.-

-Not yet, the second Reinforce is also taking a rest, sleeping over Hayate-
-So that explains who the first model was, but...-
Vita: "Long story short, a pretty big fight ensued where we manage to seal the destructive program"
---
-Psycho Pink is the othe still standing, shooting arrows at them-
---
Guifei: "...Your boyfriend?"
"Poor pup would have no one left..."

___

"Somehow even the glares from what should otherwise be cute fox and a small horse were intimidating sights..."
___

M-Masters can order that...?! "The thought clearly scares him."
-Absolutely no one...-
---
-Or at least make her filled with regret-
---
Charlotte: "Yes, they can...."
Hinoka: :)
---
Kamui: "In the meantime, I guess you can stay here."
---
-DRAGON WOMAN-
Sakura: Crisis averted!
---
-She nods and relaxes-
---
-Her favorite character!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-

(Sure)
---
-Hayate awakens?-
---
-who's the fifth one?-
---
-then Moon and co.-

Vita: "Long story short, a pretty big fight ensued where we manage to seal the destructive program"
---
---

-
...But it wasn't enough?

"All Jenny knows about the original Reinforce is that she still thought she was too dangerous to be around, and asked for her death just to keep Hayate safe."
___

"At this point it looked like reality around the Psycho Rangers was bending itself..."
___

"LOL"

Marco: Queen Moon?!

-Absolutely no one...-
---
-Or at least make her filled with regret-
---
Charlotte: "Yes, they can...."
"Most of those whose trainers are Servants would have no one left, come to think of it..."
___

"What does she say about it?..."
___

(I KEEP FORGETTING ABOUT PARVATI)

...I don't want that to happen to you, Miss Charlotte...

"Is worried about his other Chaldeans friends, now, too..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"And yet she's still unconscious..."

___

"Jenny played more aggressively in an attempt overwhelm him, throwing punches quickly from multiple directions in rapid succession."
-she needs rest-
---
-while Brass focused on strength rather the quantity

---
---
...But it wasn't enough?

"All Jenny knows about the original Reinforce is that she still thought she was too dangerous to be around, and asked for her death just to keep Hayate safe."
___

"At this point it looked like reality around the Psycho Rangers was bending itself..."
___

"LOL"

-OOF-
---
-Link used Daruk's Proection to sent those arrows back-
---
Ingrid/Rook: "We are not dating!"

Sakura: Crisis averted!
---
-She nods and relaxes-
---
-Her favorite character!-
-indeed-
---
-hot springs are so nice-
---
-AND DWAGON KID-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"looks down"

...i'm gonna bet that she'll be out for a while...what happened was pretty heavy for her.

___

"So how does Jenny's strategy fare against his?"
Yang: "In the meantime, you said Flowey had intel?"
---
-depends solely on how quickly she's able to react to Max's punches-

-one hit and she's done for, but if she dodges consistently and racks up a little bit of damage each punch, she'd tire him out-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yang: "In the meantime, you said Flowey had intel?"
---
-depends solely on how quickly she's able to react to Max's punches-

-one hit and she's done for, but if she dodges consistently and racks up a little bit of damage each punch, she'd tire him out-
yeah...you know that the Toffee we keep fighting ain't in his original body?

___

"She's been thoroughly trained for combat, not to mention literally built for it, so she's being pretty consistent in dodging and her punches."

"That said she's not doing it flawlessly, she's having multiple close calls due to overconfidence."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
yeah...you know that the Toffee we keep fighting ain't in his original body?

___

"She's been thoroughly trained for combat, not to mention literally built for it, so she's being pretty consistent in dodging and her punches."

"That said she's not doing it flawlessly, she's having multiple close calls due to overconfidence."
Yang: "...Yeah?"
---
Yang: "Kick his butt, Jenny!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Most of those whose trainers are Servants would have no one left, come to think of it..."
___

"What does she say about it?..."
___

(I KEEP FORGETTING ABOUT PARVATI)

...I don't want that to happen to you, Miss Charlotte...

"Is worried about his other Chaldeans friends, now, too..."
-Which are the majority...-
---
Kimberly: "I already am in a dangerous territory where I am, it would be even worse back home"
---
-Kama arrives to Parvati, a smile on the Dark Sakura's face-

Charlotte: "...Don't worry kid. I just have to do as they say and I'll be fine, right?"
...But it wasn't enough?

___

___

"LOL"

-OOF-
---
---
Vita: "...It didn't. Reinforce knew that the program would just reappear so long she existed. So she asked Nanoha and Fate here to end her"
Shamal: "And they begrudgingly did..."
---
-Pink dodged them, having fast reflexes-

-The others weren't so lucky-
---
Ran: "What are you doing here, Moon-sama?"
-indeed-
---
-hot springs are so nice-
---
-AND DWAGON KID-
Sakura: "I'm glad you're smiling~!"
---
-It's no wonder they have them around, having plenty of visitors every day-
---
-Her other favorite character-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Which are the majority...-
---
Kimberly: "I already am in a dangerous territory where I am, it would be even worse back home"
---
-Kama arrives to Parvati, a smile on the Dark Sakura's face-

Charlotte: "...Don't worry kid. I just have to do as they say and I'll be fine, right?"
"And that's not to mention everyone who has befriended Servants, including those who are Masters or have extended family who are Servants."

"...So many innocent people would be gone...and all the grief that would come with it..."
___

"She's still better off here in that sense..."
___

"She wants revenge..."

I hope so, but then that'd make you be evil, too...

Yang: "...Yeah?"
---
Yang: "Kick his butt, Jenny!"
he's possessing gramps' and using skeleton as a base for a temporary body. the real deal is hiding in another dimension. some barren world that's little more than a dark and dreary ocean of black mud,...if we're willing to believe what Flowey, the only real feature there was some puddles of gold, and that was apparently what Toffee used to give Flowey his SOUL and magic powers back...

___

"Being cheered on by friends always helps boost her self-esteem, so she fights with all her might and keeps her combo punches going consistently to build up damage!"

-

-OOF-
---
---
Vita: "...It didn't. Reinforce knew that the program would just reappear so long she existed. So she asked Nanoha and Fate here to end her"
---

---
"Despite being a robot, Jenny is actually capable of crying, and she visibly held back some tears after learning the truth about the original Reinforce. It hits all too close to home for her, since Reinforce was a feeling, sentient machine just like Jenny herself, but unlike her, Reinforce never got the chance to live life ..."

...So that's how it happened...Gosh, I feel even worse for them, now...
___

"An illusion made it look like the battleground was on fire and surrounded by gigantic bones that levitated about, circling them. And while that was in effect, Sans unleashed attacks that were doubly as complex and confusing as his normal ones."
___

"Moon gave a kiss on the cheek to her ecstatic husband before answering. Normally the monarchy doesn't do public displays of affection, but this is hardly the time to worry about that. Still, she immediately went back to focusing on the task at hand afterwards"

Moon: Looking for Star and Lily! Where are they?!

Marco: They went after Ludo. They couldn't have gone far.

"Zebesians are attacking them."

Good enough for me! "Destroys several with missiles launchers."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"And that's not to mention everyone who has befriended Servants, including those who are Masters or have extended family who are Servants."

"...So many innocent people would be gone...and all the grief that would come with it..."
___

"She's still better off here in that sense..."
___

"She wants revenge..."

I hope so, but then that'd make you be evil, too...
-And Servants is just the people they personally know-

-What about entire societies?-
---
-It really speaks how her life has spiraled-
---
-Revenge for the role she had in her demise-

Charlotte: "Sometimes things aren't simple..." -she clearly doesnt wants it either-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And Servants is just the people they personally know-

-What about entire societies?-
---
-It really speaks how her life has spiraled-
---
-Revenge for the role she had in her demise-

Charlotte: "Sometimes things aren't simple..." -she clearly doesnt wants it either-
"If the fritz is as bad as they fear it is, the end results could be catastrophic across the entire multivverse..."
___

"In all kinds of ways."
___

"And Sakura is helplessly paying the price for it as well..."

"Who will she end up contracting with...?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"If the fritz is as bad as they fear it is, the end results could be catastrophic across the entire multivverse..."
___

"In all kinds of ways."
___

"And Sakura is helplessly paying the price for it as well..."

"Who will she end up contracting with...?"
-Entire civilizations would collapse, races would disappear-
---
-From normal teenager, to superhero to supervillain to now-
---
-Parvati right now has placed Sakura's consciousness to sleep. Pseudo-Servants are special in that they are comprised of two Saint Graphs, belonging to the two people composing the Servant, the same goes for Ishtar, Ershkigal and Rin-
-Thusit was easy for her to put Sakura in a deep slumber-

-Drakkon likely-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Entire civilizations would collapse, races would disappear-
---
-From normal teenager, to superhero to supervillain to now-
---
-Parvati right now has placed Sakura's consciousness to sleep. Pseudo-Servants are special in that they are comprised of two Saint Graphs, belonging to the two people composing the Servant, the same goes for Ishtar, Ershkigal and Rin-
-Thusit was easy for her to put Sakura in a deep slumber-

-Drakkon likely-
"It's a nightmare no one wants to think about..."

"...But perhaps, for now, the Pokemon should not concern themselves with all of that..."
___

"What shall she say...?"
___

"Yes, but she's still in danger by virtue of being Parvati's vessel..."

"Not good..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
"Despite being a robot, Jenny is actually capable of crying, and she visibly held back some tears after learning the truth about the original Reinforce. It hits all too close to home for her, since Reinforce was a feeling, sentient machine just like Jenny herself, but unlike her, Reinforce never got the chance to live life ..."

___

"An illusion made it look like the battleground was on fire and surrounded by gigantic bones that levitated about, circling them. And while that was in effect, Sans unleashed attacks that were doubly as complex and confusing as his normal ones."
___

"Moon gave a kiss on the cheek to her ecstatic husband before answering. Normally the monarchy doesn't do public displays of affection, but this is hardly the time to worry about that. Still, she immediately went back to focusing on the task at hand afterwards"

-Weiss didn't hold back-
---
-to add to the complexity, Link also threw bones from some skeletal mobs in Hyrule that he kept-

-they're weak, but blend in with Sans' attackas and can still cause some flinch, which can lead to Sans' stronger attacks to land-
---
Rook: -internally relieved-

Byleth: -decided to take a risk and fight with a melee close combat style to save on resources-

-it's actually working rather well-

Sakura: "I'm glad you're smiling~!"
---
-It's no wonder they have them around, having plenty of visitors every day-
---
-Her other favorite character-
-AWWWWWWWWW-
---
-and frequent customers like Kamui-
---
-and a little sister they must protect-

he's possessing gramps' and using skeleton as a base for a temporary body. the real deal is hiding in another dimension. some barren world that's little more than a dark and dreary ocean of black mud,...if we're willing to believe what Flowey, the only real feature there was some puddles of gold, and that was apparently what Toffee used to give Flowey his SOUL and magic powers back...

___

"Being cheered on by friends always helps boost her self-esteem, so she fights with all her might and keeps her combo punches going consistently to build up damage!"
Yang: "We should tell the Rulers."
---
-tempted to cause a double KO :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"It's a nightmare no one wants to think about..."

"...But perhaps, for now, the Pokemon should not concern themselves with all of that..."
___

"What shall she say...?"
___

"Yes, but she's still in danger by virtue of being Parvati's vessel..."

"Not good..."
-Yeah, better on other things-
---
Kimberly: "Will I be able to do anything now? Anything that doesn't screws us over?"
---
Kama: "Hello, Parvati..."
Parvati: "What do you want?"

-At all...-

___

___

-Weiss didn't hold back-
---
-to add to the complexity, Link also threw bones from some skeletal mobs in Hyrule that he kept-

-they're weak, but blend in with Sans' attackas and can still cause some flinch, which can lead to Sans' stronger attacks to land-
---

Byleth: -decided to take a risk and fight with a melee close combat style to save on resources-

Rin: "...How old are they again?"
Shamal: "They're ten years old... It all happened last year"
-When they were just 9?!-
---
-The Psychos are struggling to adapt, Yellow getting the worst of it, many times faling to evade the bones on time-
---
-Guifei once more called on those fire spirits to latch into Zebesians-
-AWWWWWWWWW-
---
-and frequent customers like Kamui-
---
-and a little sister they must protect-
-Her reply?-
---
-Camilla and Marie, both being bath lovers, are known to be daily customers-
---
Erika: That's like me!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yang: "We should tell the Rulers."
---
-tempted to cause a double KO :V-
they and hte Casters might have a better idea on what to do with this info...

...WOULD YOUR RATHER I GO INFORM THEM WHILE YOU STAY WITH TORIEL, BROTHER?

...i appreciate the offer, pap, but i think it's better they hear directly it from the skeleton who heard this intel.

___

"Might as well at this rate :V"

-Yeah, better on other things-
---
Kimberly: "Will I be able to do anything now? Anything that doesn't screws us over?"
---
Kama: "Hello, Parvati..."
Parvati: "What do you want?"

-At all...-
Let's reach some final agreements, here. What are we going to do for our partners, what do we do if Kimberly turns out to be a double agent, and last, but not least...what are we gonna do about Toffee?
___

"She can't answer that now, can she...?"
___

"Revenge?"

I wish I could help you, too, Miss Charlotte. You're too nice to be working with bad guys!

-Weiss didn't hold back-
---

---

-
---
-The Psychos are struggling to adapt, Yellow getting the worst of it, many times faling to evade the bones on time-
---
"At this point Jenny couldn't hold back, either...She wasn't bawling or anything, but there were a lot of tears streaming down her face as she silently cried..."

...Those kids deserve better..."That's all she can think to say, right now"

..."Deep sigh" No one their age should ever have to go through something that traumatic...
___

Thanks for the backup.

"And as reality appeared to distort even more, it made it harder for the Psychos to tell what space was even open for them to dodge any attacks."
___

"At this point the remaining Zebesians were pretty much dead. The last two were knocked out cold by Marco singlehandedly, uppercuting one into the air, and kicking another in the knees before finishing it off with a karate chop to the neck"

Marco: ...All in a day's work.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Let's reach some final agreements, here. What are we going to do for our partners, what do we do if Kimberly turns out to be a double agent, and last, but not least...what are we gonna do about Toffee?
___

"She can't answer that now, can she...?"
___

"Revenge?"

I wish I could help you, too, Miss Charlotte. You're too nice to be working with bad guys!
Atalanta: "I propose executing her"
---
-Nope, she still needs to find an answer-
---
Parvati: "Please, listen, what you're doing is insane!"
Kama: "So?"

Charlotte: "Thanks, I wish I had another way..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
"At this point Jenny couldn't hold back, either...She wasn't bawling or anything, but there were a lot of tears streaming down her face as she silently cried..."

..."Deep sigh" No one their age should ever have to go through something that traumatic...
___

Thanks for the backup.

"And as reality appeared to distort even more, it made it harder for the Psychos to tell what space was even open for them to dodge any attacks."
___

"At this point the remaining Zebesians were pretty much dead. The last two were knocked out cold by Marco singlehandedly, uppercuting one into the air, and kicking another in the knees before finishing it off with a karate chop to the neck"

Weiss: -crying on Rin's shoulder-
---
Link: "No problem!" -now goes for an Ancient Arrow-
---
Ingrid: "Not bad for a kid..."

-Her reply?-
---
-Camilla and Marie, both being bath lovers, are known to be daily customers-
---
Erika: That's like me!
Hinoka: "Sakura?"
---
-kek-
---
-TOTALLY-

they and hte Casters might have a better idea on what to do with this info...

...WOULD YOUR RATHER I GO INFORM THEM WHILE YOU STAY WITH TORIEL, BROTHER?

...i appreciate the offer, pap, but i think it's better they hear directly it from the skeleton who heard this intel.

___

"Might as well at this rate :V"
-so he goes?-
---
-KEK-

-they both went for a punch straight at the face!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "I propose executing her"
---
-Nope, she still needs to find an answer-
---
Parvati: "Please, listen, what you're doing is insane!"

Charlotte: "Thanks, I wish I had another way..."
"Only if she turns out to be a traitor."

"Ata's rarely this cold, but considering everything Kimberly did and how protective Ata is of children, she can hardly be blamed."
___

"How does she end the log off? Or does she vent some more first?"
___

"Bill Cipher would've approved."

Are you sure there aren't any?

-so he goes?-
---
-KEK-

-they both went for a punch straight at the face!-

"Goes, he does."

___

"And both punches were a hit!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

Thanks for the backup.

___

---
---
Ingrid: "Not bad for a kid...0"
-Rin allows her to let it all out-
-And that's just Hayate, what is behind Fate and Nanoha's backgrounds?-
-...Nothing really bad or out of the ordinary behind Nanoha's, but they don't know that; Fate on the other hand...-
---
-Only one arrow?-
---
Guifei: "What a cutie~"
"Only if she turns out to be a traitor."

"Ata's rarely this cold, but considering everything Kimberly did and how protective Ata is of children, she can hardly be blamed."
___

"How does she end the log off? Or does she vent some more first?"
___

"Bill Cipher would've approved."

Are you sure there aren't any?
-Yeah, and it's not like the others aside from Marie think much different-
---
Kimberly: "I don't know what I'll do for now... How did I end up here this way?"
---
Parvati: "Do you know what will happen if you follow with this?!"

Charlotte: "At least so far I know"
Hinoka: "Sakura?"
---
-kek-
---
-TOTALLY-
Sakura: "Yes?"
---
Tamamo: I can see why, mikon~
---
-They fighting another army-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
Ingrid: "Not bad for a kid..."
-
-And that's just Hayate, what is behind Fate and Nanoha's backrgrounds?-
-...Nothing really bad or out of the ordinary behind Nanoha's, but they don't know that; Fate on the other hand...-
---
-Only one arrow?-
---

-
...How has she been since then? She usually seems happy, but...I-I hope she hasn't been bottling up her pain...

...I know what the consequences of doing that are like.
___

"If only there was a way to multiple it...Unless he's baiting them."
___

Marco: Come on, we gotta catch up to them!

-
-Yeah, and it's not like the others aside from Marie think much different-
---
Kimberly: "I don't know what I'll do for now... How did I end up here this way?"
---
Parvati: "Do you know what will happen if you follow with this?!"

Charlotte: "At least so far I know"
That settles it, then.

___

"Long story..."
___

"Kama really doesn't care..."

"Sad Lancer..."

-Rulers trying to plan ways to prevent another curbstomp-
---
-DOUBLE KO-
Rulers? Sans here, have a moment to talk? we uh, just got some new intell from someone...

___

Amethyst: ...Are you for real?

Steven: Whoa...

Pearl: Oh dear...

Garnet: Huh. Didn't see that outcome coming.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And that's just Hayate, what is behind Fate and Nanoha's backgrounds?-
---
-Only one arrow?-
---
...How has she been since then? She usually seems happy, but...I-I hope she hasn't been bottling up her pain...

___

___

Weiss: "And who knows... about the others?" -sniff-
---
-only one arrow for now-

-he wants to take them out one at a time-

-and besides, Wolf can always set things up with his own arrows-
---
Ingrid: "Agreed. Let's go."

Sakura: "Yes?"
---
Tamamo: I can see why, mikon~
---
-They fighting another army-
-more hugging-
---
-and she'll become a regular too? :V-
---
-YUS-

Rulers? Sans here, have a moment to talk? we uh, just got some new intell from someone...

___

Amethyst: ...Are you for real?

Steven: Whoa...

Pearl: Oh dear...

Garnet: Huh. Didn't see that outcome coming.
Palu: "Intel? Alright, we'll listen to it."
---
Yang: "Well, guess it's a tie. Shows that Brass here is no joke."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
That settles it, then.

___

"Long story..."
___

"Kama really doesn't care..."

"Sad Lancer..."
Marie: "I know I can't convince you otherwise, but I at least ask you really don't do anything unless she really does something wrong"
---
-Yeah... She wonders how can Trini be more positive than her right now-
---
Kama: "It means you and Shiva would be goners, so that's fine by me"
Parvati: "...What will you do to me now? Will you-?"
Kama: "I won't do what you think. Even I can agree our vessel had enough when it comes to getting forced into mating acts" -only standard she has, to Parvati's relief-

Charlotte: "...Hey, how about I give you a ride on my shoulders?"

___

___

Weiss: "And who knows... about the others?" -sniff-
---
-only one arrow for now-

-he wants to take them out one at a time-

-and besides, Wolf can always set things up with his own arrows-
---
Ingrid: "Agreed. Let's go."
Vita: "Losing Reinforce affected her for weeks... She built the second one from her remains to keep her legacy in spirit"
Shamal: "The first one looked just like her, but like a grown woman and with red eyes"
Yuuno: -To Weiss- "Fate's story is...Complicated too"
-----
-In that case, Blue is struck first-
-----
Guifei: "Hey, wait!"
-more hugging-
---
-and she'll become a regular too? :V-
---
-YUS-
Sakura: "There, there"
---