• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Viridi passed by the one that was Merasmus- :p
---
Good, we need all help possible!

My race has been at a war for longer than you have lived, using you and the other deities as well as the Servants' energy, the faction I made can finally win against those idealistic Autobots.
---
Kariya: "I'm... Sorry I couldn't managed to save you..."

Sakura: "..." -Remembers as she saw him die and get eaten by the worms after trying to one last time get her out of the Matou manor- "It's fine... You did everything you could for me..."

Kariya: "...Not fully...A part of me, couldn't help but want to impress Aoi..."

Rin: "Our mother..."
(Come on Merasmus, act natural...)

"..."

"Acting like a palm tree doesn't require much effort."
___

Heh, I'm most grateful! Help Bumblebee ward off those bots, I'll continue working on Zenith!
___

"Doesn't know Sakura's background, but can tell based on what they're being told that they had a horrible family situation..."

I swear I wrote something there before I posted...derp, it must've failed to save as a draft.
Viridi: "I don't recall palm trees being here..."
---
Palu: "Having fought for longer doesn't justify you attempting to use us."

Kamui: -nods- "Will do!"
---
Weiss: "As... disturbing as this is, your uncle seems to be a great person. Sacrificing everything for your sake..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Pit: I want to go home!!!!
---
Kanna: "Maybe that was a bit too much, Abby..." :lol:
-He managed to slash-
---
Abby: "You believe?"

Nanoha: "You are like a living Lost Logia!"
"It's still entertaining though!"
___

Dewey dives in to save the day!

Marco: Hey, it's you guys again!

Accompanied by...Medea herself!

Who's this lady supposed to be? Medea Lily's mom? Your parents can't save you from the likes of me, fools!

___

"The Empress immediately died without any fight."

Luxray (Good question...) "Using his x-ray vision again now that the base is back to normal, trying to locate Merasmus"
-Certainly, they wouldn't keep doing it so if they didn't find amusement-
---
Medea: "Get away from the child, and I'll make your death quick and painless"
---
Sakura: "Welp, guess that wraps it up~"
(Come on Merasmus, act natural...)

"..."

"Acting like a palm tree doesn't require much effort."
___

Heh, I'm most grateful! Help Bumblebee ward off those bots, I'll continue working on Zenith!
___

"Doesn't know Sakura's background, but can tell based on what they're being told that they had a horrible family situation..."

I swear I wrote something there before I posted...derp, it must've failed to save as a draft.
---

---
Weiss: "As... disturbing as this is, your uncle seems to be a great person. Sacrificing everything for your sake..."
-Whiskers and Lobo both have suspicious glares-
---
-The Sharkticons look almost endless-

We'll take any resource we can. It's the way to survive. Now allow me to grab you, and I'll spare those children of yours from the same fate on the least.
---
Sakura: "It's okay... You still sacrificed everything in order to save me. I don't mind if you some selfishness behind it, I know how it feels to be selfish too"

Kariya: "Even if I failed?"

Sakura: "I eventually still got saved..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
"Deep in the courtyard, as Tapu Fini's mist lingered, another individual entered to see if she could see...well, anyone in her family, really. Any one of them, if not all of them. The individual in question was a monster. A motherly monster who has lived for centuries by now."

...Are any of you here? You know I am. Dr. Gaster explained how this mist works to me, and I trust that he's telling the truth.

...Frisk? Asriel? ...Char-

...Toriel....She's not here, I'm sorry...

"Covering her mouth in shock" Asgore...

...It's...been a long time, hasn't it?

Don'ts care me like that, you oaf! Ugh...I'm sorry...I guess even though I knew what I was walking into after Gaster informed me of what was going on...I still wasn't really prepared to see you. Or...any of our children, really. Except for Frisk, I've already spoken to her ghost...

I know, Tori, she too, passed away long ago...But she's still alright.

...I-I'm sorry, I know I should never call you that old nickname anymore. I guess I just let that slip out...

For once, I'll let it slide. Honestly, as much as I would've been overwhelmed to have seen Asriel or Chara standing before again, after all these years...This... is still quite a shock. I had no idea that I'd see you here...

...Yeah, I know we weren't always on the best terms after...after...Never mind, I'm sorry. I really am a pathetic whelp. I always screw things up. Even just bytalking, I'm bringing up bad memories...

No, it's not that. I did care about your well-being, Asgore. I still do. It's just that...Frisk and the others told me...that you were long gone. Not just dead, but...That even your SOUL had been destroyed, that this horrible Lich King crumbled it away into complete nothingness. If this is really you, then...How can this be? How can you possibly manifest after that?

Frisk was right. She witnessed it happen herself, I fear. My SOUL was destroyed...

...But it refused.

---

---
-

---

We'll take any resource we can. It's the way to survive. Now allow me to grab you, and I'll spare those children of yours from the same fate on the least.
---
Sakura: "It's okay... You still sacrificed everything in order to save me. I don't mind if you some selfishness behind it, I know how it feels to be selfish too"

"Still being a palm tree."
___

Perhaps I shouldn't take a technical approach to this problem..

"Similar to how Sans and Papyrus can move Souls telekinetically, Gaster uses his own telekinetic powers to control Megatron's Spark, trying to carefully move it away and separate it from Zenith."
___

"His intentions were still to save Sakura, and even if he failed, that was more than almost anyone else did to help her."

-
-Certainly, they wouldn't keep doing it so if they didn't find amusement-
---
Medea: "Get away from the child, and I'll make your death quick and painless"
---
Sakura: "Welp, guess that wraps it up~"

"
"Lapis got some chuckles out of it."

"Those pesky Koopa Troop expies, though!"
___

"He actually laughed at her threat, taking it as a complete and utter joke."

News flash, ma'am, I've already had my death! I can't die twice, but if I could, anything you could possibly do to me would be a painless by comparison!

"The Snatcher disappears and over 50 dark versions of everyone present are spawned for a few seconds. They chase their real counterparts around, but are otherwise completely harmless."
___

"The Empress' body segments blew up, reducing it to a comparatively small corpse, which consisted of just a small Bulborb head and legs on top of less than half of the one remaining segment, the bottom of which was flattened. The only other thing that remained of it was an oversized shoe that it coughed up upon death. Even all of her remaining larvae died with her, as well."

"Can't find anything definitive because Merasmus has changed into a palm tree."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-He managed to slash-
---
Abby: "You believe?"

Nanoha: "You are like a living Lost Logia!"
-PIT BLOCKS-
---
Kanna: They don't even know just how powerful you are. I can't even understand it myself!

---

---

___

"Similar to how Sans and Papyrus can move Souls telekinetically, Gaster uses his own telekinetic powers to control Megatron's Spark, trying to carefully move it away and separate it from Zenith."
___

"His intentions were still to save Sakura, and even if he failed, that was more than almost anyone else did to help her."
Viridi: "Most of them feel artificial..."
---
Kamui: "Why are there so many? How are there so many?!"

Palu: -coldly- "What did you just say?" -fists clenched-
---
Weiss: "In other words, his attempt gave you hope?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Deep in the courtyard, as Tapu Fini's mist lingered, another individual entered to see if she could see...well, anyone in her family, really. Any one of them, if not all of them. The individual in question was a monster. A motherly monster who has lived for centuries by now."

...Are any of you here? You know I am. Dr. Gaster explained how this mist works to me, and I trust that he's telling the truth.

...Frisk? Asriel? ...Char-

...Toriel....She's not here, I'm sorry...

"Covering her mouth in shock" Asgore...

...It's...been a long time, hasn't it?

Don'ts care me like that, you oaf! Ugh...I'm sorry...I guess even though I knew what I was walking into after Gaster informed me of what was going on...I still wasn't really prepared to see you. Or...any of our children, really. Except for Frisk, I've already spoken to her ghost...

I know, Tori, she too, passed away long ago...But she's still alright.

...I-I'm sorry, I know I should never call you that old nickname anymore. I guess I just let that slip out...

For once, I'll let it slide. Honestly, as much as I would've been overwhelmed to have seen Asriel or Chara standing before again, after all these years...This... is still quite a shock. I had no idea that I'd see you here...

...Yeah, I know we weren't always on the best terms after...after...Never mind, I'm sorry. I really am a pathetic whelp. I always screw things up. Even just bytalking, I'm bringing up bad memories...

No, it's not that. I did care about your well-being, Asgore. I still do. It's just that...Frisk and the others told me...that you were long gone. Not just dead, but...That even your SOUL had been destroyed, that this horrible Lich King crumbled it away into complete nothingness. If this is really you, then...How can this be? How can you possibly manifest after that?

Frisk was right. She witnessed it happen herself, I fear. My SOUL was destroyed...

...But it refused.
Woah...
"Lapis got some chuckles out of it."

"Those pesky Koopa Troop expies, though!"
___

"He actually laughed at her threat, taking it as a complete and utter joke."

News flash, ma'am, I've already had my death! I can't die twice, but if I could, anything you could possibly do to me would be a painless by comparison!

"The Snatcher disappears and over 50 dark versions of everyone present are spawned for a few seconds. They chase their real counterparts around, but are otherwise completely harmless."
___

"The Empress' body segments blew up, reducing it to a comparatively small corpse, which consisted of just a small Bulborb head and legs on top of less than half of the one remaining segment, the bottom of which was flattened. The only other thing that remained of it was an oversized shoe that it coughed up upon death. Even all of her remaining larvae died with her, as well."

"Can't find anything definitive because Merasmus has changed into a palm tree."
-They were kinda ugly looking-
---
-Medea didnt hesitate to pick her younger self before getting into the skies and do beams-
---
Rin: "....Ew..."

-And there were many palm tress-
___

___

---

---
-Whiskers is feeling like destroying some- :p
---
Sharkticons are practically a pest...

I sa- UGH! -could feel that-
---
Sakura: "..." -Doesn't wants to say she actually lost it once she saw him getting eaten- "Yes"

Kariya: "I know you enough to know you're lying"

Sakura: "Sorry..."
-PIT BLOCKS-
---
Kanna: They don't even know just how powerful you are. I can't even understand it myself!
Older Pit: "You finally do something"
---
Abigail: Most wouldn't be able to comprehend...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---

---
---

---
Sakura: "..." -Doesn't wants to say she actually lost it once she saw him getting eaten- "Yes"

"Something is very off, here..."
___

It's working...! Now let's just hope this isn't harmful to Zenith.

"Moving it further."
___

"But all that happened long ago..."

Woah...

-They were kinda ugly looking-
---
-Medea didnt hesitate to pick her younger self before getting into the skies and do beams-
---
Rin: "....Ew..."

-And there were many palm tress-
...Gaster did say the SOULS of all monsters began to change after we escaped to the surface. I guess something in you must've just felt determined enough to keep going.

Me? Determined? I don't see how I could be...

You are a lot of things, Asgore.

And determined sure isn't one of them...

...Not necessarily. I think more than just your SOUL changed after when we were freed of the barrier and got to the surface.
___

Lapis: Weird character designs.
___

"He remains completely unharmed as he cast more multicolored explosive pillars below them"

"Marco couldn't get close to him because the the Snatcher stood out off a bubbling cauldron."

"And Star's spells did no damage."

"Neither did any other weapon or power. Nothing could harm him."

Still aren't getting the gist of it, aren't you? I can't be hurt unless I turn myself blue. And like I said, blue doesn't suit me! I. Can't. Be. Beaten! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!

Dipper: Come on, come on, there's gotta be some sort of technicality here to exploit that weakness...

"What sounded like a motorcycle could be heard in the distance."
___

...Luxray. (...He's disguised as one of them. No question.)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---

___

"Moving it further."
___

Viridi: "You thinking what I'm thinking, Whiskey?" :smirk:
---
Palu: "What was that? I couldn't hear you." -keeping Megatron himself in place telekinetically, looking absolutely pissed-

-Kamui still fighting, now in dragon form-
---
Weiss: "..." -hugs Sakura-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Pit: "Why are you doing this? Where even am I?!"
---
Kanna: That's true... But what I know is that you're really strong, and that's enough for me to feel safe around a friend like you~ :3
Older Pit: "The Overworld... And you're one of the demons that keeps haunting me"
---
Abigail: You know I will do whatever I can to protect you, whatever strength needed.
...Gaster did say the SOULS of all monsters began to change after we escaped to the surface. I guess something in you must've just felt determined enough to keep going.

Me? Determined? I don't see how I could be...

You are a lot of things, Asgore.

And determined sure isn't one of them...

...Not necessarily. I think more than just your SOUL changed after when we were freed of the barrier and got to the surface.
___

Lapis: Weird character designs.
___

"He remains completely unharmed as he cast more multicolored explosive pillars below them"

"Marco couldn't get close to him because the the Snatcher stood out off a bubbling cauldron."

"And Star's spells did no damage."

"Neither did any other weapon or power. Nothing could harm him."

Still aren't getting the gist of it, aren't you? I can't be hurt unless I turn myself blue. And like I said, blue doesn't suit me! I. Can't. Be. Beaten! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!

Dipper: Come on, come on, there's gotta be some sort of technicality here to exploit that weakness...

"What sounded like a motorcycle could be heard in the distance."
___

...Luxray. (...He's disguised as one of them. No question.)
-What could that be...?-
---
Mata Hari: -Looks online in phone- "They did get that they're turtles right, at least"
---
-Medea is practically doing attacks that would remind Specter of the Enchantress if he was there-

-And thus she didn't notice the motorcycle sounds-
---
Cu: "...One way to find out"
___

"Moving it further."
___

---
Palu: "What was that? I couldn't hear you." -keeping Megatron himself in place telekinetically, looking absolutely pissed-

---
-He responded by grabbing one and doing his down throw, snapping it in half, clearly meant to intimidate Merasmus-
---
You... So you managed to get to Zenith...
---
-So did Rin-

Sakura: "There's so many things I wish to speak of you about, but I don't think we have much time..."

Kariya: "It's fine... Even if I couldn't do anything about Aoi, it gives me a relief to see you two are together again" -He gives a genuine smile-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Older Pit: "The Overworld... And you're one of the demons that keeps haunting me"
---
Abigail: You know I will do whatever I can to protect you, whatever strength needed.
Pit: "Demons? But... I'm an angel..."
---
Kanna: -hugs Abby- I know~! -waggling tail- :3

-trio's reaction?-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---

---
-He responded by grabbing one and doing his down throw, snapping it in half, clearly meant to intimidate Merasmus-
---
---
-So did Rin-

Sakura: "There's so many things I wish to speak of you about, but I don't think we have much time..."

Kariya: "It's fine... Even if I couldn't do anything about Aoi, it gives me a relief to see you two are together again" -He gives a genuine smile-
"Compromising his magical disguise would simply cause it to disappear rather than hurt Merasmus, so he doesn't react to it."

___

"He's still trying to separate them. Carefully so as to not damage Zenith."
___

"And Winter gave Sakura a gentle nuzzle"

"So these two got to have some closure, as well, thankfully."

-What could that be...?-
---
Mata Hari: -Looks online in phone- "They did get that they're turtles right, at least"
---
-Medea is practically doing attacks that would remind Specter of the Enchantress if he was there-

-And thus she didn't notice the motorcycle sounds-
---
Cu: "...One way to find out"
...I think you cared too much about your family to let your SOUL perish so easily.

...Since when I have been determined about anything?

I'll give you credit where credit is due, you've always deeply cared about your family. Maybe something about Frisk being in danger brought your determination to it's strongest.

...You really think so?

I'm no scientist, but I'm confident of it.

(...That would make even more sense, I knew Chara's afterlife was at stake, as well as Frisk's...but I couldn't save her...And I knew something was amiss...The child we adopted...She wasn't like herself anymore....But I can't tell Toriel that, can I? I don't want to lie. But I don't want to break her heart yet again...What's an old fool like me supposed to do...?)

...I-I appreciate that, Toriel. I don't like speaking positively of myself. Especially after how badly I failed you and all of the Underground...But I always cared about my family. I just...wanted them to be safe. I wanted them to live...

...Once more, I have to give you credit where credit is due. You tried, this time. I know well that you died fighting that horrible abomination. And why else would your SOUL have repaired itself if you didn't want to go and protect Frisk?

...Yes, Frisk...She was the one in danger...
___

Lapis: This is an adaptation of some video games, right? MaybeI could stream one some time...

___

"And yet, nothing works..."

Defeating the deal-making shadow demon is my dew-stiny!

Not the time, Dewey! This guy has no clearly exploitable weaknesses! Oh, if only we had some way to turn him blue, then we might just have a chance at beating him!

Hey, blue is my color scheme! Solid proof that I'm the one meant to beat him!

Dipper: Hey, what's the motorcycle noise all about?

"The noise is getting louder..."
___

"Off they go in search of Merasmus!"

"Meanwhile, in the Pikmin cave, as the sisters are taking the last of the treasures for money, it appears the only way out of the underground cave is to jump on an active geyser."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
-So did Rin-

"Compromising his magical disguise would simply cause it to disappear rather than hurt Merasmus, so he doesn't react to it."

___

___

Viridi: "Well, that's not how trees work, is it?" -totally knows there's something wrong-
---
Palutena: "For someone supposedly so clever, it sure takes you some time to figure things out, doesn't it?"
---
-AWWWWWWWWWWWW-

Older Pit: "It's metaphorical... Even your intelligence is nothing!"
---
-Nanoha can't help but pat-
Pit: "I'm plenty intelli... um, whatever fancy word you said!"
---
Kanna: "Hm?" -looking at her-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

Viridi: "Well, that's not how trees work, is it?" -totally knows there's something wrong-
---
Palutena: "For someone supposedly so clever, it sure takes you some time to figure things out, doesn't it?"
---
-AWWWWWWWWWWWW-
-Whiskers found the tree that was Marasmus-
---
-That happens when you're a 80s cartoon villain-

But I left Zenith guarded...!
---
Sakura: "I guess I will see you back some day..."

Kariya: "It will be a pleasure whe it happens..."
...I think you cared too much about your family to let your SOUL perish so easily.

...Since when I have been determined about anything?

I'll give you credit where credit is due, you've always deeply cared about your family. Maybe something about Frisk being in danger brought your determination to it's strongest.

...You really think so?

I'm no scientist, but I'm confident of it.

(...That would make even more sense, I knew Chara's afterlife was at stake, as well as Frisk's...but I couldn't save her...And I knew something was amiss...The child we adopted...She wasn't like herself anymore....But I can't tell Toriel that, can I? I don't want to lie. But I don't want to break her heart yet again...What's an old fool like me supposed to do...?)

...I-I appreciate that, Toriel. I don't like speaking positively of myself. Especially after how badly I failed you and all of the Underground...But I always cared about my family. I just...wanted them to be safe. I wanted them to live...

...Once more, I have to give you credit where credit is due. You tried, this time. I know well that you died fighting that horrible abomination. And why else would your SOUL have repaired itself if you didn't want to go and protect Frisk?

...Yes, Frisk...She was the one in danger...
___

Lapis: This is an adaptation of some video games, right? MaybeI could stream one some time...

___

"And yet, nothing works..."

Defeating the deal-making shadow demon is my dew-stiny!

Not the time, Dewey! This guy has no clearly exploitable weaknesses! Oh, if only we had some way to turn him blue, then we might just have a chance at beating him!

Hey, blue is my color scheme! Solid proof that I'm the one meant to beat him!

Dipper: Hey, what's the motorcycle noise all about?

"The noise is getting louder..."
___

"Off they go in search of Merasmus!"

"Meanwhile, in the Pikmin cave, as the sisters are taking the last of the treasures for money, it appears the only way out of the underground cave is to jump on an active geyser."
-Danger would be an understatement, considering where she was-
---
-She will soon find out it's the biggest video game franchise ever-
---
Medea: "Maybe I can try to change his colo some- Huh?" -Noticed the noise-
---
-Sakura sees no problem in doing so, Rin sighs in relief on using Ishtar's outfit to not get hers wet-
Pit: "I'm plenty intelli... um, whatever fancy word you said!"
---
Kanna: "Hm?" -looking at her-
Older Pit: "At this point I'm doing you a favor by ending you" -Tried to stab-
---
Nanoha: "...Ah, sorry! It just reminded me of a friend"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
-AWWWWWWWWWWWW-
-Danger would be an understatement, considering where she was-
---
-She will soon find out it's the biggest video game franchise ever-
---
Medea: "Maybe I can try to change his colo some- Huh?" -Noticed the noise-
---
-Sakura sees no problem in doing so, Rin sighs in relief on using Ishtar's outfit to not get hers wet-
...I guess I did one thing right, then. I always try to do what's best for my family. Or, did...when I was alive. I didn't always do it right, but I did sometimes....

Frisk loved you like you were her own father, and beyond this world into the afterlife, I'm certain she still does.

I know...But...I sometimes still need the reminders. Thank you, Toriel...

You ought to know it.

...I suppose I should go now, shouldn't I?

...Not yet, please. The way this mist works...You wouldn't have manifested in here if I didn't want to see you. You have. And so you should realize that I did.

...Why would you want to see this pathetic old whelp again? All I did was ruin what little remained of us and leave our people suffering with a false line of hope that was borderline never there. I was a coward, I admit it...You might be right about me now, but you were right about me back then, too.

...Oh, don't blame only yourself anymore. I...must take some blame as well. I screwed up a little, myself.

Toriel, you did nothing wrong. You looked out for Frisk and the other humans who fell into the Underground, you tried to save them, I let them wander to their deaths and stayed as far away from them as possible. I only prepared to fight Frisk when I felt I had no other choice...You were right to leave me...

And what did I do to save our kingdom? Or the humans? I let all of them pass and wander to their deaths, too. I did nothing to save the humans besides Frisk. And though I thought I had a better plan to break the barrier and maintain hope than your proposed reign of human bloodshed that you backed out of, but...Ha, all I did was run away and hide in the Underground's founding town, the Ruins. You declared hatred and war in a moment of grief over the children we both lost that day, and while you cowardly backed out of it...I acted foolish, thinking that doing nothing for our people and keeping to myself was a better idea. Asgore, you failed all of the Underground that day, that, I won't ever deny...But, I failed all of the Underground that day, too... Maybe I was right to call you out, but I have to face my own failures, too.

...Yes, I blame myself for some of what happened to the Underground. Even if I had come back, I always got the feeling that Undyne would've rejected my ways had something even gone slightly differently in Frisk's attempts to escape and free us. I've rarely admitted it, but I'm guilty of foolishness and cowardice, myself. Frisk is the only one who fixed everything. Neither of us could've given the Underground hope or freedom without at least indirectly staining our hands with blood.

...I just wanted you to know that. And, well, in all honesty, I also just want you to know...

... I forgive you, Gorey.
___

Lapis: ...Well, that explains why it got a cartoon.
___

"And the noise came from...a dragon-motorcyle hybrid? Being ridden by some tough guy who looks like an action survivor of the apocalypse with a lether jacket and a small red cloak?"
___

"All but the Bulbmin will come with them."

---
---
-AWWWWWWWWWWWW-
---

---

"
MERAS-MO!

"Returns to normal"

___

"Didn't leave him well-guarded enough, it appears!"

"Is he successfully separating the spark from Zenith?"
___

"Until then, they at least had this tender reunion..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---

MERAS-MO!

"Returns to normal"

___

___

Viridi: :laugh:
---
Palutena: "Apparently, it wasn't enough."
---
-awwwwww-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-In a locked room inside Chaldea, four female figures are sitting in a table, seemingly in a meeting-

Altera: "So, it's Christmas"

Artoria: "Indeed, it is Christmas"

Quetzalcoatl: "Navidad llego~"

Jeanne Lily: "The Chaldea Santa Club reunion starts"

-The Santas from previous years all are dressed in an appropriate attire, Artoria taking the place of her gone Alter self, even putting on makeup for the effect-

Santas.png

-Though that's already Jeanne Lily's default appearance- :p

Altera: "So, it has come to choose this year's new member amongst us..."

Quetzalcoatl: "Actually, we already did, you were snoozing on the while"

Artoria: "We chose what we believe is the most appropriate person for the job, someone who works in a body fitting for caring and making children happy"

Jeanne Lily: "Ladies, let's welcome our new member to our groups! You can step in-

-And thus steps in one of the least appropriate people to be a Santa-

2711.jpg

Nightingale: "This outfit looks out of my field..."

Jeanne Lily: "Say hello to our Christmas Angel of Crimea! Ms. Florence Nightingale!"

-Artoria, Altera and Quetzalcoatl all clapped-

-And no, none of them seemed to have an issue with her umbrella doubling as a machine gun-

Jeanne Lily: "Now on to another part of the meeting, we'll need new reindeers this Christmas..."
-local Palu helps Pit get back home?-
---
Kanna: "I did?"
-She's trying to see how to do it-

Local Palutena: "Pit, you hear me?"
---
Nanoha: "Yes, he has a ferret form, so seeing your tail..."
...I guess I did one thing right, then. I always try to do what's best for my family. Or, did...when I was alive. I didn't always do it right, but I did sometimes....

Frisk loved you like you were her own father, and beyond this world into the afterlife, I'm certain she still does.

I know...But...I sometimes still need the reminders. Thank you, Toriel...

You ought to know it.

...I suppose I should go now, shouldn't I?

...Not yet, please. The way this mist works...You wouldn't have manifested in here if I didn't want to see you. You have. And so you should realize that I did.

...Why would you want to see this pathetic old whelp again? All I did was ruin what little remained of us and leave our people suffering with a false line of hope that was borderline never there. I was a coward, I admit it...You might be right about me now, but you were right about me back then, too.

...Oh, don't blame only yourself anymore. I...must take some blame as well. I screwed up a little, myself.

Toriel, you did nothing wrong. You looked out for Frisk and the other humans who fell into the Underground, you tried to save them, I let them wander to their deaths and stayed as far away from them as possible. I only prepared to fight Frisk when I felt I had no other choice...You were right to leave me...

And what did I do to save our kingdom? Or the humans? I let all of them pass and wander to their deaths, too. I did nothing to save the humans besides Frisk. And though I thought I had a better plan to break the barrier and maintain hope than your proposed reign of human bloodshed that you backed out of, but...Ha, all I did was run away and hide in the Underground's founding town, the Ruins. You declared hatred and war in a moment of grief over the children we both lost that day, and while you cowardly backed out of it...I acted foolish, thinking that doing nothing for our people and keeping to myself was a better idea. Asgore, you failed all of the Underground that day, that, I won't ever deny...But, I failed all of the Underground that day, too... Maybe I was right to call you out, but I have to face my own failures, too.

...Yes, I blame myself for some of what happened to the Underground. Even if I had come back, I always got the feeling that Undyne would've rejected my ways had something even gone slightly differently in Frisk's attempts to escape and free us. I've rarely admitted it, but I'm guilty of foolishness and cowardice, myself. Frisk is the only one who fixed everything. Neither of us could've given the Underground hope or freedom without at least indirectly staining our hands with blood.

...I just wanted you to know that. And, well, in all honesty, I also just want you to know...

... I forgive you, Gorey.
___

Lapis: ...Well, that explains why it got a cartoon.
___

"And the noise came from...a dragon-motorcyle hybrid? Being ridden by some tough guy who looks like an action survivor of the apocalypse with a lether jacket and a small red cloak?"
___

"All but the Bulbmin will come with them."
-Awww~-
---
-At so little years of starting-

-...Which may also explain the cartoon's awful writing, since games back then couldn't be so complex-
---
-The first thing that comes on Medea's mind is if Specter Knight, Dark Pit and Shadow combined-
---
-Sakura hugging a yellow one-
MERAS-MO!

"Returns to normal"

___

___

---
---
-awwwwww-
-ALOLAN WHIP-
---
-He's doing so!-

-Starscream took the chance to shoot Palutena... And Megatron too-
---
Sakura: "I'll miss you..."

Rin: "Me too..."

Kariya: "I know you two are already having a good life, let's hope it keeps being like this"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It's probably not surprising that I wasn't around here today.

Likewise it probably won't be surprising that I won't be around tomorrow, either. At the most, expect 1-3 posts from me, assuming either of you are around, and at the minimum, expect 0 posts from me.

In any case, Merry Christmas, guys!

---
---
-awwwwww-
-

-ALOLAN WHIP-
---
-He's doing so!-

---

Kariya: "I know you two are already having a good life, let's hope it keeps being like this"
"Hit! And he teleports away in pain."

___

Yes, yes! The Spark is separating without any harm coming to Zenith or Basel! Please, hold those Sharkticons off just a few minutes longer, you two!

"And so begins Starscream's latest attempt at mutiny that he is famous for..."
___

"It should continue that way, and it will."

"Any appearance from Gengar before the sisters and their uncle bid each other farewell?"

-In a locked room inside Chaldea, four female figures are sitting in a table, seemingly in a meeting-

Altera: "So, it's Christmas"

Artoria: "Indeed, it is Christmas"

Quetzalcoatl: "Navidad llego~"

Jeanne Lily: "The Chaldea Santa Club reunion starts"

-The Santas from previous years all are dressed in an appropriate attire, Artoria taking the place of her gone Alter self, even putting on makeup for the effect-

View attachment 254314

-Though that's already Jeanne Lily's default appearance- :p

Altera: "So, it has come to choose this year's new member amongst us..."

Quetzalcoatl: "Actually, we already did, you were snoozing on the while"

Artoria: "We chose what we believe is the most appropriate person for the job, someone who works in a body fitting for caring and making children happy"

Jeanne Lily: "Ladies, let's welcome our new member to our groups! You can step in-

-And thus steps in one of the least appropriate people to be a Santa-

View attachment 254315

Nightingale: "This outfit looks out of my field..."

Jeanne Lily: "Say hello to our Christmas Angel of Crimea! Ms. Florence Nightingale!"

-Artoria, Altera and Quetzalcoatl all clapped-

-And no, none of them seemed to have an issue with her umbrella doubling as a machine gun-

Jeanne Lily: "Now on to another part of the meeting, we'll need new reindeers this Christmas..."

-Awww~-
---
-At so little years of starting-

-...Which may also explain the cartoon's awful writing, since games back then couldn't be so complex-
---
-The first thing that comes on Medea's mind is if Specter Knight, Dark Pit and Shadow combined-
---
-Sakura hugging a yellow one-
"Chaldea is plentiful when it comes to Santas, now! And thankfully there won't be any attacks from two Ganondorfs or Chibi Nobus this year. :V Not to mention no threat of a war like last Christmas, when Isis and her followers were still at large."

"She's right, though, someone else will have to be their reindeers..."
___

...Do I even deserve forgiveness?

I think you've earned it by now. Neither of us were perfect.

...Thank you, Tori...

"Didn't seem to mind being called by the nickname that time"
___

Lapis: Games were simpler back then...in gameplay and in storytelling.
___

"The rider of the dragon motorcyle threw grenades at the Snatcher that contained...paintball ammunition."

"Blue paint, specifically."

"Coloring The Snatcher blue."

???: "In a deep voice" You're blue now...That's my attack. Learned that from a few old friends..

...Did you just color me blue with a sports item?

...That...can't count, right? Surely this doesn't count!

???: Oh, it counts, buddy. Just realized things were amiss in Chaldea when I walked through one of those doors. Turns out I'm from one of many alternate timelines, and I realized a few alternate versions of people I cared about were in trouble, so I thought I'd just drop by and help 'em out. "Taking off his red cloak, revealing his identity:"

???: Sorry, dealmaker, but if you mess with one Marco...then you mess with every Marco.

Marco: ...IS THAT HOW AM GOING TO LOOK IN THE FUTURE?

...You can't be serious. What kind of twisted time-altering nonsense is this?! I've dealt with enough of that in my lifetime already!
___

"The Pikmin being grateful for it."

"She can bring them with her!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Chaldea is plentiful when it comes to Santas, now! And thankfully there won't be any attacks from two Ganondorfs or Chibi Nobus this year. :V Not to mention no threat of a war like last Christmas, when Isis and her followers were still at large."

"She's right, though, someone else will have to be their reindeers..."
___

...Do I even deserve forgiveness?

I think you've earned it by now. Neither of us were perfect.

...Thank you, Tori...

"Didn't seem to mind being called by the nickname that time"
___

Lapis: Games were simpler back then...in gameplay and in storytelling.
___

"The rider of the dragon motorcyle threw grenades at the Snatcher that contained...paintball ammunition."

"Blue paint, specifically."

"Coloring The Snatcher blue."

???: "In a deep voice" You're blue now...That's my attack. Learned that from a few old friends..

...Did you just color me blue with a sports item?

...That...can't count, right? Surely this doesn't count!

???: Oh, it counts, buddy. Just realized things were amiss in Chaldea when I walked through one of those doors. Turns out I'm from one of many alternate timelines, and I realized a few alternate versions of people I cared about were in trouble, so I thought I'd just drop by and help 'em out. "Taking off his red cloak, revealing his identity:"

???: Sorry, dealmaker, but if you mess with one Marco...then you mess with every Marco.

Marco: ...IS THAT HOW AM GOING TO LOOK IN THE FUTURE?

...You can't be serious. What kind of twisted time-altering nonsense is this?! I've dealt with enough of that in my lifetime already!
___

"The Pikmin being grateful for it."

"She can bring them with her!"
-The question is who will now be the reindeers-

Altera: "Kamui does look similar to a reindeer in dragon form..."
---
-Awwww~-
---
Medea: "How...? Wait, questions later!" -Medea raised skeleton familiars to attack while she did beams-

-If Medea Lily was awake, she would be drooling-
---
-And oh, that's so what she's planning to do-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
-Awwww~-
---
Medea: "How...? Wait, questions later!" -Medea raised skeleton familiars to attack while she did beams-

-If Medea Lily was awake, she would be drooling-
---
-And oh, that's so what she's planning to do-
"Would Kamui agree to being one? :V"

___

...I'm glad I got the chance to tell you about all of this, Asgore.

I'm glad I got to see you one more time...

...If there is anything else you wish to say, you can say it. Otherwise, I guess I should be going...

There's a little bit more I'd like to say...and ask...
___

Lapis went unreplied, unless you don't think we have much to continue from there.
___
That does it. TIME TO DIE.

"BOSS MUSIC INTENSIFIES AND SPEEDS UP"

"His attacks immediately get more dangerous, as he starts casting three of his multicolored magic pillar attacks at once, in an alternating triangular pattern."
___

"To the geyser!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

...I'm glad I got the chance to tell you about all of this, Asgore.

I'm glad I got to see you one more time...

...If there is anything else you wish to say, you can say it. Otherwise, I guess I should be going...

There's a little bit more I'd like to say...and ask...
___

Lapis went unreplied, unless you don't think we have much to continue from there.
___
That does it. TIME TO DIE.

"BOSS MUSIC INTENSIFIES AND SPEEDS UP"

"His attacks immediately get more dangerous, as he starts casting three of his multicolored magic pillar attacks at once, in an alternating triangular pattern."
___

"To the geyser!"
The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn
---
-Like?-
---
Mata Hari: "They evolved plenty, huh?"
---
-Medea is having some difficulty avoiding by the fact of carrying Lily-
---
-To there they went!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn
---
-Like?-
---
Mata Hari: "They evolved plenty, huh?"
---
-Medea is having some difficulty avoiding by the fact of carrying Lily-
---
-To there they went!-
"In the meantime, any other candidates? :p"
___

...What has become of our two other children, Asgore?

___

Lapis: Totally. At least the old games had difficulty, though.
___

"Then casted countless dark pillar blasts in rapid concession, which practically followed and chased Medea."

"Star was too distracted by the alternate Marco to act, her heart cheek marks turning into a blushing magenta. "
___

"The geyser launches them up and out of the cave!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"In the meantime, any other candidates? :p"
___

...What has become of our two other children, Asgore?

___

Lapis: Totally. At least the old games had difficulty, though.
___

"Then casted countless dark pillar blasts in rapid concession, which practically followed and chased Medea."

"Star was too distracted by the alternate Marco to act, her heart cheek marks turning into a blushing magenta. "
___

"The geyser launches them up and out of the cave!"
-Hmmmm, the horses...-
---
-He doesn't has the heart to tell her...-
---
Mata Hari: "I wouldn't know, myself..."
---
-Dipper saw that and facepalmed- :p
---
-And the sisters land safe-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Should be no surprise why I was off for like, three days lmao

I celebrate Christmas a lot :p

Heck, I'm also gonna be taking some time tomorrow for another Christmas.

-She's trying to see how to do it-

Local Palutena: "Pit, you hear me?"
---
Nanoha: "Yes, he has a ferret form, so seeing your tail..."
Pit: "I do."
---
Kanna: "I hope we can be good friends too then." :)

-ALOLAN WHIP-
---
-He's doing so!-

---

___

Yes, yes! The Spark is separating without any harm coming to Zenith or Basel! Please, hold those Sharkticons off just a few minutes longer, you two!

___

"Any appearance from Gengar before the sisters and their uncle bid each other farewell?"
-Viridi warps him back-

Viridi: "Not so far, you nerd."
---
-Palutena saw this coming and warped away, causing Megatron to be hit by both shots-
---
Weiss: "I'll make sure this happens." :)

-why not ask her? :p-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Pit: "I do."
---
Kanna: "I hope we can be good friends too then." :)
Local Palutena: "I am not the Palutena you know, but I can sense you're an innocent soul. Allow me to help you"
---
Nanoha: "I'm sure we aready are" :)

___

___

-Viridi warps him back-

---
-Palutena saw this coming and warped away, causing Megatron to be hit by both shots-
---
-Malicious Moonsault-
---
AAAAAAAAAAAH!!! S-Starscreeeeaaaaaam!!!

Oops, seems that goddess was smart enough to incapicitate you, Lord Megatron. PErhaps... I should finish the job. -He said with a cocky smile-
---
Sakura: "And I also have another partner to look out for me"

-Gengar is hanging in her shadow and waves-

Kariya: "I see... At least, I can be happy for you two. Thank you..."
-why not ask her? :p-
-She gets a phone call-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Local Palutena: "I am not the Palutena you know, but I can sense you're an innocent soul. Allow me to help you"
---
Nanoha: "I'm sure we aready are" :)
Pit: "Thanks..."
---
Kanna: -HUG-

-She gets a phone call-
Kamui: "Huh?" -picks it up and answers- "Hello?"

-fittingly enough, Kamui was wearing a Christmas-themed outfit-

1577419414551.png

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Hmmmm, the horses...-
---
-He doesn't has the heart to tell her...-
---
Mata Hari: "I wouldn't know, myself..."
---
-Dipper saw that and facepalmed- :p
---
-And the sisters land safe-
"The fiery horses can run incredibly fast, after all!"

___

"He doesn't even know the full extent of what Chara has done."

"...But he knows she can't appear here. Her fate, while not undeserved, was a far more horrible one."

...Chara won't appear here, Tori. She's long gone. Her SOUL...I guess it just didn't survive like mine....

"Sighs" A mother can wish to see her deceased child again...But wishing is never enough...

...And...What of Asriel?
___

Lapis: Maybe we can have you on one of our streams at some point.
___

"Indeed he did"

Dipper: Did I have this bad while I was crushing on Wendy...? Come on, that version's way too old for you!

"Dipper's comments fell on deaf ears to everyone but his twin sister and Medea. :V"
___

"With bizarre but valuable treasures and 75 Pikmin in tow."

-Viridi warps him back-

---
---
-Malicious Moonsault-
---

Oops, seems that goddess was smart enough to incapicitate you, Lord Megatron. PErhaps... I should finish the job. -He said with a cocky smile-
---

"He just teleports away again"

___

"Could Starscream actually successfully pull off this usurp...?"
___

"Sakura has so much love and support from family and friends now..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Pit: "Thanks..."
---
Kanna: -HUG-

Kamui: "Huh?" -picks it up and answers- "Hello?"

-fittingly enough, Kamui was wearing a Christmas-themed outfit-

Palutena: "My Pit here committed many mistakes and crimes, he's been bittered as a result, I'm sorry you have to deal with this..."
---
-Nanoha hugged back-
-They both stronk so hug was tight-
---
Altera: "Kamui? I'm sorry to talk, but... There's something I need to ask"
"The fiery horses can run incredibly fast, after all!"

___

"He doesn't even know the full extent of what Chara has done."

"...But he knows she can't appear here. Her fate, while not undeserved, was a far more horrible one."

...Chara won't appear here, Tori. She's long gone. Her SOUL...I guess it just didn't survive like mine....

"Sighs" A mother can wish to see her deceased child again...But wishing is never enough...

...And...What of Asriel?
___

Lapis: Maybe we can have you on one of our streams at some point.
___

"Indeed he did"

Dipper: Did I have this bad while I was crushing on Wendy...? Come on, that version's way too old for you!

"Dipper's comments fell on deaf ears to everyone but his twin sister and Medea. :V"
___

"With bizarre but valuable treasures and 75 Pikmin in tow."
-Indeed, they place them under a consideration list-
---
-That's even more complicated-
---
Mata Hari: "I-I'm not a gamer..."
---
Medea: "Trust me, young love can make you do stupid decisions"
---
Sakura: :b:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Malicious Moonsault-
---

---

___

___

-she brings him back again-

Viridi: "I can do this all day, wizard."
---
Palu: Zenith seems undamaged... did Gaster do it?
---
-and it makes her happier than ever!-

Palutena: "My Pit here committed many mistakes and crimes, he's been bittered as a result, I'm sorry you have to deal with this..."
---
-Nanoha hugged back-
-They both stronk so hug was tight-
---
Altera: "Kamui? I'm sorry to talk, but... There's something I need to ask"
Pit: "That sounds familiar..."
---
-but could Nanoha handle the dwagon stronkess?-
---
Kamui: "Why would you be sorry, my friend?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

-she brings him back again-

Viridi: "I can do this all day, wizard."
---
Palu: Zenith seems undamaged... did Gaster do it?
---
-and it makes her happier than ever!-
-Max Malicious Moonsault- :p
---
-It seems Gaster pulled it off-

You don't know how many stellar cycles I've been waiting for this! -Blasts Megatron again-
---
-Much different from the kid he remembers...-
Pit: "That sounds familiar..."
---
-but could Nanoha handle the dwagon stronkess?-
---
Kamui: "Why would you be sorry, my friend?"
Palutena: "Huh?"
---
-Absolutely-
---
Altera: "How does it sound to be a sleigh's reindeer?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Pit: "Nevermind..."
---
-it's the strongest hug she got from a girl her age-
---
Kamui: "... Are you saying I'm an animal?"
Local Palutena: "Can you fly?"
---
-Well, it's on par with one of Hayate's guardians, but that one is hundreds of years old despite looking like she was 7-
---
Altera: "It's just... Your dragon form..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Local Palutena: "Can you fly?"
---
-Well, it's on par with one of Hayate's guardians, but that one is hundreds of years old despite looking like she was 7-
---
Altera: "It's just... Your dragon form..."
Pit: "..."
---
-all things considered, Kanna was stronk-
---
Kamui: "Oh... I see... But... I don't know... Who is this year's Santa?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Pit: "..."
---
-all things considered, Kanna was stronk-
---
Kamui: "Oh... I see... But... I don't know... Who is this year's Santa?"
Local Palutena: "That's all I needed to know" -Power of Flight-
---
-Indeed, as if it wasn't obvious because dragon- :p

-hug ends-
---
Altera: "Nightingale"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-HE FLYING NOW-
---
Kanna: "I hope that hug made up for how I can't do big explosions." :lol:
---
Kamui: "... Really? Nightingale?"
Older Pit: "You won't escape!" -He's flying too!-
---
Nanoha: "I'd say it more than made up for it" :)
---
Altera: "What of it?"

-Last year's was Quetzalcoatl, but that was more of her own thing since the whole Isis stuff happened-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Older Pit: "You won't escape!" -He's flying too!-
---
Nanoha: "I'd say it more than made up for it" :)
---
Altera: "What of it?"

-Last year's was Quetzalcoatl, but that was more of her own thing since the whole Isis stuff happened-
-Palutena denies him? :V-
---
Kanna: -now there's horns too!-
---
Kamui: "I just didn't expect her to be into this..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Palutena denies him? :V-