Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
Joined
Feb 12, 2013
Messages
29,130
Location
Southern California
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
NNID
Ravenant
Weiss: "Well, it failed. Give up now." -giant knight-
---
Yang: "DON'T PUNCH MY FRIEND LIKE THAT!"


Ingrid: "Whoever is responsible for this is quite clever. And skilled. I'm impressed." -walks forward-
-Thousands of soldiers coming-

-Megatron simply fired a quick shot from his fusion cannon-

-The knight was blown to smitherins-
---
-That actually took Mordred by surprise-

Mordred: "How did that guy punch so strong?!"
-
"Heshima immediately warned Atalanta, intending to have her warn everyone else of the incoming army in-turn."

Luxray! (There are literal thousands of Decepticons on their way here!)

"Winter fired an Aurora Beam at Megatron's fusion cannon with the intention of weakening it's power."
___

He's a Horror movie villain! They almost always have illogical super strength!

"Swung his machete at Yang!"

Jack: "You look cute that way together"
---
Mata Hari: "I don't think they know of you..."
(You think so?)

"Doesn't mind being called cute :p"

___

Lapis: How many of them came here?! Who else is in danger?!
 

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
74,453
Location
no u
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Reimu: "So make sure to eat it"
---
Yukari: "Good, a great chance to see some new embarrassing secrets" :p
---
-Ana joined the hug with her adoptive sisters-
-the plate is already emptied-
---
-awwwww-
"Seems like one of the stranger but less dangerous rooms."

"There's only one other door leading out of here."
-SHE KICKS IT DOWN-

-Thousands of soldiers coming-

-Megatron simply fired a quick shot from his fusion cannon-

-The knight was blown to smitherins-
---
-That actually took Mordred by surprise-

Mordred: "How did that guy punch so strong?!"
"Heshima immediately warned Atalanta, intending to have her warn everyone else of the incoming army in-turn."

Luxray! (There are literal thousands of Decepticons on their way here!)

"Winter fired an Aurora Beam at Megatron's fusion cannon with the intention of weakening it's power."
___

He's a Horror movie villain! They almost always have illogical super strength!

"Swung his machete at Yang!"
Frank: "Oh hey, more people to blow up... Greeeeat..." :rolleyes:
---
-she grabs his arm-

Yang: "Well, that makes two of us." :p
 
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
49,264
Location
My House
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Heshima immediately warned Atalanta, intending to have her warn everyone else of the incoming army in-turn."

Luxray! (There are literal thousands of Decepticons on their way here!)

"Winter fired an Aurora Beam at Megatron's fusion cannon with the intention of weakening it's power."
___

He's a Horror movie villain! They almost always have illogical super strength!

"Swung his machete at Yang!"
Frank: "Oh hey, more people to blow up... Greeeeat..." :rolleyes:
---
-she grabs his arm-

Yang: "Well, that makes two of us." :p
-Unfortunately, it did nothing to it-

Decepticons, attack! Soon I'll be one with Zenith!
---
Mordred: "Wait, he's the real deal?"

-Arthur swung Excalibur at him-
(You think so?)

"Doesn't mind being called cute :p"

___

Lapis: How many of them came here?! Who else is in danger?!
Jack: "Yes, you are~!"

Semiramis: "Reminds me of ourselves"
---
Mata Hari: "Like three, and I don't know how many..."
-the plate is already emptied-
---
-awwwww-
Reimu: "Huh, wait, what?"
---
Merlin: "Welp, if Palutena wants you happy, I'll make it my duty to make you three happy" :p

-Alice and Mary giggled, Ana just nodded-
 

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
Joined
Feb 12, 2013
Messages
29,130
Location
Southern California
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
NNID
Ravenant
-

Frank: "Oh hey, more people to blow up... Greeeeat..." :rolleyes:
---
-she grabs his arm-

Yang: "Well, that makes two of us." :p
-Unfortunately, it did nothing to it-

Decepticons, attack! Soon I'll be one with Zenith!
---
Mordred: "Wait, he's the real deal?"
"The icy fox was most frustrated."

Don't you realize the risk you're taking?! One misstep and you'll doom yourselves just as much as us!
___

"He couldn't finish his machete attack, so he instead opted for a punch to the gut with his free hand."

I think the only way to be sure is to take off that ugly mug's mask!

"Just another messed up hallway."

"Except there's oversized spiders crawling everywhere. Also some large bats flying around."

-
Jack: "Yes, you are~!"

Semiramis: "Reminds me of ourselves"
---
Mata Hari: "Like three, and I don't know how many..."
(A loving mother with her child, hm?)
___

"Lapis is very nervous and worried for her friends."
 

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
74,453
Location
no u
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Reimu: "Huh, wait, what?"
---
Merlin: "Welp, if Palutena wants you happy, I'll make it my duty to make you three happy" :p

-Alice and Mary giggled, Ana just nodded-
Kanna: "It was delicious~! Can I have more?" :b: -waggling tail-
---
-how Auntie Venus?-

-Unfortunately, it did nothing to it-

Decepticons, attack! Soon I'll be one with Zenith!
---
Mordred: "Wait, he's the real deal?"

-Arthur swung Excalibur at him-
"The icy fox was most frustrated."

Don't you realize the risk you're taking?! One misstep and you'll doom yourselves just as much as us!
___

"He couldn't finish his machete attack, so he instead opted for a punch to the gut with his free hand."

I think the only way to be sure is to take off that ugly mug's mask!
Viridi: "You really think he'll listen?"
---
Yang: -winces a bit, but is otherwise fine; she took powerful attacks before :p-

Yang: Well, take it off then."

"Just another messed up hallway."

"Except there's oversized spiders crawling everywhere. Also some large bats flying around."
Ingrid: "Gross creatures..." -blasting them-
 

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
74,453
Location
no u
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-in a different time than anything going on here-

Ingrid: "Rook, may I talk to you for a moment?"

Rook: -sigh- "What is it?"

Ingrid: "I heard of that little story you told, explaining about why we're Colde Holders while giving Chaldea some exposition after they lost everything... Why did you make such an elaborate lie?"

Rook: "Well, I knew you'd chastise me for being upfront... and to be honest? The truth is lame."

Ingrid: "Neither of these statements are wrong." :p "Anyway, I do have to point out how convenient that you and Daisuke happened to be at the right place at the time to be picked up by Chaldea."

Rook: "Yeah... convenient..." :lol:

Ingrid: "... You knew? All this time?"

Rook: "No, that would be a certain yokai."

Ingrid: "I see..." Yukari... Thank you. "In any case, that little lie about my dark self absolutely needing you seemed to have given them a reason to fight... even though that was also a lie."

Rook: "All she needed was some powerful beings to feed that box. Don't see how that was a lie. And besides, if she had moles, they'd likely hear that and take the bait, wouldn't they?"

Ingrid: "Despite my dark self knowing the truth? Even setting up a scheme to give Bison some advantage to lead Chaldea towards him, meaning she didn;t need to do any work?"

Rook: "She was still you, and I know you. There's no way she'd have gone down the easy path without losing her patience first. It's too boring. All I did was give a perfect excuse to waste time..."

Ingrid: "She's never had any moles within the base after the attack... but she still followed along with that excuse as if she had heard it, so you truly do know me well. I'm impressed, Rook."
 
Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
Joined
Feb 12, 2013
Messages
29,130
Location
Southern California
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
NNID
Ravenant
Ingrid: "Gross creatures..." -blasting them-
"Then she saw a flying Gremloblin. :V"

-in a different time than anything going on here-

Ingrid: "Rook, may I talk to you for a moment?"

Rook: -sigh- "What is it?"

Ingrid: "I heard of that little story you told, explaining about why we're Colde Holders while giving Chaldea some exposition after they lost everything... Why did you make such an elaborate lie?"

Rook: "Well, I knew you'd chastise me for being upfront... and to be honest? The truth is lame."

Ingrid: "Neither of these statements are wrong." :p "Anyway, I do have to point out how convenient that you and Daisuke happened to be at the right place at the time to be picked up by Chaldea."

Rook: "Yeah... convenient..." :lol:

Ingrid: "... You knew? All this time?"

Rook: "No, that would be a certain yokai."

Ingrid: "I see..." Yukari... Thank you. "In any case, that little lie about my dark self absolutely needing you seemed to have given them a reason to fight... even though that was also a lie."

Rook: "All she needed was some powerful beings to feed that box. Don't see how that was a lie. And besides, if she had moles, they'd likely hear that and take the bait, wouldn't they?"

Ingrid: "Despite my dark self knowing the truth? Even setting up a scheme to give Bison some advantage to lead Chaldea towards him, meaning she didn;t need to do any work?"

Rook: "She was still you, and I know you. There's no way she'd have gone down the easy path without losing her patience first. It's too boring. All I did was give a perfect excuse to waste time..."

Ingrid: "She's never had any moles within the base after the attack... but she still followed along with that excuse as if she had heard it, so you truly do know me well. I'm impressed, Rook."
"Quite the interesting developments..."
 
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
49,264
Location
My House
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"The icy fox was most frustrated."

Don't you realize the risk you're taking?! One misstep and you'll doom yourselves just as much as us!
___

"He couldn't finish his machete attack, so he instead opted for a punch to the gut with his free hand."

I think the only way to be sure is to take off that ugly mug's mask!
Viridi: "You really think he'll listen?"
---
Yang: -winces a bit, but is otherwise fine; she took powerful attacks before :p-

Yang: Well, take it off then."
-Starscream appeared to gleefully blast at them-
---
-Mordred leaps, trying to slash at the mask-
-in a different time than anything going on here-

Ingrid: "Rook, may I talk to you for a moment?"

Rook: -sigh- "What is it?"

Ingrid: "I heard of that little story you told, explaining about why we're Colde Holders while giving Chaldea some exposition after they lost everything... Why did you make such an elaborate lie?"

Rook: "Well, I knew you'd chastise me for being upfront... and to be honest? The truth is lame."

Ingrid: "Neither of these statements are wrong." :p "Anyway, I do have to point out how convenient that you and Daisuke happened to be at the right place at the time to be picked up by Chaldea."

Rook: "Yeah... convenient..." :lol:

Ingrid: "... You knew? All this time?"

Rook: "No, that would be a certain yokai."

Ingrid: "I see..." Yukari... Thank you. "In any case, that little lie about my dark self absolutely needing you seemed to have given them a reason to fight... even though that was also a lie."

Rook: "All she needed was some powerful beings to feed that box. Don't see how that was a lie. And besides, if she had moles, they'd likely hear that and take the bait, wouldn't they?"

Ingrid: "Despite my dark self knowing the truth? Even setting up a scheme to give Bison some advantage to lead Chaldea towards him, meaning she didn;t need to do any work?"

Rook: "She was still you, and I know you. There's no way she'd have gone down the easy path without losing her patience first. It's too boring. All I did was give a perfect excuse to waste time..."

Ingrid: "She's never had any moles within the base after the attack... but she still followed along with that excuse as if she had heard it, so you truly do know me well. I'm impressed, Rook."
Yukari: You're welcome. :p
(A loving mother with her child, hm?)
___

"Lapis is very nervous and worried for her friends."
Semiramis: "Yes~" -Holding hers and hugging her-
---
Mata Hari: "Are you okay?"
Kanna: "It was delicious~! Can I have more?" :b: -waggling tail-
---
-how Auntie Venus?-
Reimu: "...Sure, why not?"
---
Venus: Something tells me he'll be a great father.
 

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
Joined
Feb 12, 2013
Messages
29,130
Location
Southern California
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
NNID
Ravenant
Viridi: "You really think he'll listen?"
---
Yang: -winces a bit, but is otherwise fine; she took powerful attacks before :p-

Yang: Well, take it off then."
-Starscream appeared to gleefully blast at them-
---
-Mordred leaps, trying to slash at the mask-
Starscream...

"Mr. Fish grew very angry and went to attack Starscream."

LOOKS LIKE IT'S TIME THAT I START GETTING SERIOUS. NO HOLDING BACK...A TRUE THRILLER ACTION CROSSOVER FLICK THAT THE AUDIENCE CRAVES... KILLER ROBOT...VS. KILLER ROBOT!

___

"It's the most gnarly and angry zombie face they've ever seen. And he only has one good-eye, basically how he looked in Part VII: The New Blood."

...YEAH, it's him!

"He grabs Yang's arms trying to pry his machete-wielding arm away from her."

Semiramis: "Yes~" -Holding hers and hugging her-
---
Mata Hari: "Are you okay?"
"They do have that much in common, no question about it :p"

___

Lapis: What if my friends are in danger?! Tamamo? Steven? Peridot...? They haven't faced Homeworld on a level like this...just a few common foot soldiers...
 

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
74,453
Location
no u
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Then some worms straight out of the Tremors movies."
Ingrid: -runs away-

-Starscream appeared to gleefully blast at them-
---
-Mordred leaps, trying to slash at the mask-
Starscream...

"Mr. Fish grew very angry and went to attack Starscream."

LOOKS LIKE IT'S TIME THAT I START GETTING SERIOUS. NO HOLDING BACK...A TRUE THRILLER ACTION CROSSOVER FLICK THAT THE AUDIENCE CRAVES... KILLER ROBOT...VS. KILLER ROBOT!

___

"It's the most gnarly and angry zombie face they've ever seen. And he only has one good-eye, basically how he looked in Part VII: The New Blood."

...YEAH, it's him!

"He grabs Yang's arms trying to pry his machete-wielding arm away from her."
Queendusa: "We need more firepower... Wait." -fires beams-
---
Yang: -tries to headbutt him-

Yukari: You're welcome. :p
Ingrid: How did you figure that out?

Reimu: "...Sure, why not?"
---
Venus: Something tells me he'll be a great father.
-she eventually learns how draconic Kanna is? :V-
---
-awwww-

-well, he did raise Artoria, right?-
 
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
49,264
Location
My House
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"They do have that much in common, no question about it :p"

___

Lapis: What if my friends are in danger?! Tamamo? Steven? Peridot...? They haven't faced Homeworld on a level like this...just a few common foot soldiers...
Jack: "Mama makes us feel safe..."
---
Mata Hari: "I'm sure we'll all come with a solution... We've fought horrible beings of great power before, remember?"
Starscream...

"Mr. Fish grew very angry and went to attack Starscream."

LOOKS LIKE IT'S TIME THAT I START GETTING SERIOUS. NO HOLDING BACK...A TRUE THRILLER ACTION CROSSOVER FLICK THAT THE AUDIENCE CRAVES... KILLER ROBOT...VS. KILLER ROBOT!

___

"It's the most gnarly and angry zombie face they've ever seen. And he only has one good-eye, basically how he looked in Part VII: The New Blood."

...YEAH, it's him!

"He grabs Yang's arms trying to pry his machete-wielding arm away from her."
Queendusa: "We need more firepower... Wait." -fires beams-
---
Yang: -tries to headbutt him-
You all shall fall to the might of the great Starscream! -He's quite fast and powerful-
---
Arthur: "How did Jason Voorhes come to life?!"

Mordred: "After those ducks? Not a reason to be surprised. But this makes it better!"
Ingrid: How did you figure that out?


-she eventually learns how draconic Kanna is? :V-
---
-awwww-

-well, he did raise Artoria, right?-
Yukari: That is classified information. :p
---
Reimu: "Huh? You can be a full dragon?"
---
-Partially, yes at least- :p
 

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
74,453
Location
no u
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yukari: That is classified information. :p
---
Reimu: "Huh? You can be a full dragon?"
---
-Partially, yes at least- :p
Ingrid: I'll ask Void then :V
---
-I meant the appetite, but I guess Kanna would mention that too :V-

Kanna: -giggling- "Yes I can~"
---
-so he knows how to handle a brat :V-
 
Last edited:
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
49,264
Location
My House
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ingrid: *I'll ask Void then :V*
---
-I meant the appetite, but I guess Kanna would mention that too :V-

Kanna: -giggling- "Yes I can~"
---
-so he knows how to handle a brat :V-
Yukari: Aren't you a little cheater? :V
---
Marisa: "You sound pretty proud of it"
---
-And I wouldn't call the other Knights of the Round Table as mature either- :p
 

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
Joined
Feb 12, 2013
Messages
29,130
Location
Southern California
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
NNID
Ravenant
Queendusa: "We need more firepower... Wait." -fires beams-
---
Yang: -tries to headbutt him-
You all shall fall to the might of the great Starscream! -He's quite fast and powerful-
---
Arthur: "How did Jason Voorhes come to life?!"

Mordred: "After those ducks? Not a reason to be surprised. But this makes it better!"
GYARA! (GET BACK HERE!)

Steven: "Shield raised" Lion, help us out here!

"A roar is heard as a portal spawns, this lion hopping out of it:


"Undyen summons directional reversing spears to attack Starscream, accompanied by regular magical spears, flying at him from every direction."
___

Ducks? Never mind, not the time for explanations!

"Because of Yang's strength, it was enough to make him stumble backwards. Were it done by a more ordinary human, he'd barely flinch."

"The larger worms are pursuing her while the rest of the place is crawling with normal-sized worms, and more spiders, among various other insects. There were more worms than anything else"

Jack: "Mama makes us feel safe..."
---
Mata Hari: "I'm sure we'll all come with a solution... We've fought horrible beings of great power before, remember?"
Ponyta... (I survived on my own for a long time, but I missed my mom every day...)
___

Lapis: Several times...But it came with a price last time. I can't lose any more of my friends. Not again...

"She's already lost Perseus, what if something happens to the others...?"
 
Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
74,453
Location
no u
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You all shall fall to the might of the great Starscream! -He's quite fast and powerful-
---
Arthur: "How did Jason Voorhes come to life?!"

Mordred: "After those ducks? Not a reason to be surprised. But this makes it better!"
"Undyen summons directional reversing spears to attack Starscream, accompanied by regular magical spears, flying at him from every direction."
___

Ducks? Never mind, not the time for explanations!

"Because of Yang's strength, it was enough to make him stumble backwards. Were it done by a more ordinary human, he'd barely flinch."
Frank: "Man, why did I come along...?"
---
Yang: "Looks like you've met your match, ugly boy." :smirk:

"The larger worms are pursuing her while the rest of the place is crawling with normal-sized worms, and more spiders, among various other insects. There were more worms than anything else"
Ingrid: -froze in fear-
 
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
49,264
Location
My House
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ingrid: You think I studied for my tests at school? :p
---
Kanna: "I am~" :awesome:
---
LMAO
Yukari: Of course not, we were roommates. :p
---
Marisa: "Can we see?"
---
Venus: If you need some babysitter, sis...
GYARA! (GET BACK HERE!)

Steven: "Shield raised" Lion, help us out here!

"A roar is heard as a portal spawns, this lion hopping out of it:


"Undyen summons directional reversing spears to attack Starscream, accompanied by regular magical spears, flying at him from every direction."
___

Ducks? Never mind, not the time for explanations!

"Because of Yang's strength, it was enough to make him stumble backwards. Were it done by a more ordinary human, he'd barely flinch."
Frank: "Man, why did I come along...?"
---
Yang: "Looks like you've met your match, ugly boy." :smirk:
-Starscream flied at sonic speeds trying to evade-
---
Mordred: "Don't you mean Mama's boy?" :p

-She's the last person who should make fun of parental issues-
Ponyta... (I survived on my own for a long time, but I missed my mom every day...)
___

Lapis: Several times...But it came with a price last time. I can't lose any more of my friends. Not again...

"She's already lost Perseus, what if something happens to the others...?"
Jack: "She i so nice, I wonder if you're strong like her"
---
Mata Hari: "It's okay, um... They're not coming for you in specific!"
 

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
Joined
Feb 12, 2013
Messages
29,130
Location
Southern California
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
NNID
Ravenant
"She lands in what looks like what looks like a gambling-themed lair filled with bats and torture devices."

Well well well, what have we here?

Frank: "Man, why did I come along...?"
---
Yang: "Looks like you've met your match, ugly boy." :smirk:
-Starscream flied at sonic speeds trying to evade-
---
Mordred: "Don't you mean Mama's boy?" :p

"
"The Lion roared at him several times, sending powerful, magical soundwaves as a sort of heavy projectile at Starscream"

"If Starscream didn't anticipate that some of the spears would go around him to make a complete 180 degree directional change, then several spears would hit him."

"Sans fired blasts at Starscream from the mini-Gaster Blaster on his hand."
___

!...

"That comment pissed him off and he's currently targeting Mordred exclusively."

"Jenny fired a laser cannon at him."

"The attack only knocked him down for a few seconds before he just jumped back up, menacingly!

Jack: "She i so nice, I wonder if you're strong like her"
---
Mata Hari: "It's okay, um... They're not coming for you in specific!"
(I'm fast, too!)

___

"Nothing Mata Hari says seems to be calming her down. And at this rate, nothing else she says is likely to have any better effect."
 
Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
Joined
Feb 12, 2013
Messages
29,130
Location
Southern California
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
NNID
Ravenant
Ingrid: -still shaking from the worms, but regaining composure- "Cut to the chase." :glare:
"The voice came from a green-glowing version of this guy:"



Long story short, your joint has gotten a makeover! Ahahaha!

"His bag monster wouldn't be so scary to the likes of Ingrid...But then she saw that his "teeth" weren't actual teeth, but worms."
 
Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
74,453
Location
no u
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"The voice came from a green-glowing version of this guy:"



Long story short, your joint has gotten a makeover! Ahahaha!

"His bag monster wouldn't be so scary to the likes of Ingrid...But then she saw that his "teeth" weren't actual teeth, but worms."
-she shuddered-

(Is that Pennywise? :p)
 

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
Joined
Feb 12, 2013
Messages
29,130
Location
Southern California
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
NNID
Ravenant
This will very likely be my last day posting here for a while...Again, I may try to continue activity through mobile posting, but I can't guarantee that atm.

So you guys keep continuing your stuff until you feel it's time to wait for me to return and rejoin the finishing act of this arc. If I don't post again in four days from now, take a break from the thread if you've been wanting one. It would be the perfect time since I wouldn't be around to continue the main arcs for some weeks.

-she shuddered-

(Is that Pennywise? :p)
"Bioluminescent worms. Bioluminescent worms that fall out of his mouth and start squirming around. His tongue was also an actual snake."

(No Pennywise here, just a bug-themed Boogeyman. :p)
 
Last edited:
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
49,264
Location
My House
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ingrid: -giggling-
---
-TRANSFORM!-
---
Palu: You never have time :p
Yukari: Plus I wasn't better. :p
---
-She somehow turned it into a magical girl transformation like Illya's-

-Much to said Caster's embarassment, ironically-
---
Venus: I can send some of my fairires...
(I'm fast, too!)

___

"Nothing Mata Hari says seems to be calming her down. And at this rate, nothing else she says is likely to have any better effect."
Jack: "Can I see?"
---
Mata Hari: "...Lapis?"
"The voice came from a green-glowing version of this guy:"



Long story short, your joint has gotten a makeover! Ahahaha!

"His bag monster wouldn't be so scary to the likes of Ingrid...But then she saw that his "teeth" weren't actual teeth, but worms."
-Sakura suddenly feels a huge urge to kill-
 

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
Joined
Feb 12, 2013
Messages
29,130
Location
Southern California
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
NNID
Ravenant
Jack: "Can I see?"
---
Mata Hari: "...Lapis?"
(...Maybe we can have another race!)

(Oh, that's a splendid idea!) We haven't had one of those since we were separated! You always practiced your speed by chasing after me. Let's see if you've gotten faster me, Shall we?)

(You're on!) "Smug"

"Fiery horse race about to begin!"
___

"How well does she know about her background in the mirror and before then?"

-Sakura suddenly feels a huge urge to kill-
"Does Rin notice? :V"
 

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
74,453
Location
no u
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Bioluminescent worms. Bioluminescent worms that fall out of his mouth and start squirming around. His tongue was also an actual snake."

(No Pennywise here, just a bug-themed Boogeyman. :p)
Ingrid: -shaking- "S-Stop that!"

Yukari: Plus I wasn't better. :p
---
-She somehow turned it into a magical girl transformation like Illya's-

-Much to said Caster's embarassment, ironically-
---
Venus: I can send some of my fairires...
Ingrid: The moment we found a way to connect mentally, we just shared answers constantly. :p
---
-but it was AWESOME-
---
Palu: It's not the same and you know it..."
 

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
Joined
Feb 12, 2013
Messages
29,130
Location
Southern California
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
NNID
Ravenant
"If Starscream didn't anticipate that some of the spears would go around him to make a complete 180 degree directional change, then several spears would hit him."

"Sans fired blasts at Starscream from the mini-Gaster Blaster on his hand."
___

!...

"That comment pissed him off and he's currently targeting Mordred exclusively."

"Jenny fired a laser cannon at him."

"The attack only knocked him down for a few seconds before he just jumped back up, menacingly!

"
Unreplied, The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn Digital Hazard Digital Hazard

...Though I guess it may not matter much until I can really resume activity later on.

Ingrid: -shaking- "S-Stop that!"
"He threw a pair of dice in front of her while she was distracted in fear of the worms."

"The dice proceeded to explode."
 

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
74,453
Location
no u
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"The Lion roared at him several times, sending powerful, magical soundwaves as a sort of heavy projectile at Starscream"

"If Starscream didn't anticipate that some of the spears would go around him to make a complete 180 degree directional change, then several spears would hit him."

"Sans fired blasts at Starscream from the mini-Gaster Blaster on his hand."
___

!...

"That comment pissed him off and he's currently targeting Mordred exclusively."

"Jenny fired a laser cannon at him."

"The attack only knocked him down for a few seconds before he just jumped back up, menacingly!
-Link and Wolf both shot bomb arrows-
---
Yang: -cracks her knuckles- "Horror movies are such tryhards." -punches him-
 
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
49,264
Location
My House
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"The Lion roared at him several times, sending powerful, magical soundwaves as a sort of heavy projectile at Starscream"

"If Starscream didn't anticipate that some of the spears would go around him to make a complete 180 degree directional change, then several spears would hit him."

"Sans fired blasts at Starscream from the mini-Gaster Blaster on his hand."
___

!...

"That comment pissed him off and he's currently targeting Mordred exclusively."

"Jenny fired a laser cannon at him."

"The attack only knocked him down for a few seconds before he just jumped back up, menacingly!
-Link and Wolf both shot bomb arrows-
---
Yang: -cracks her knuckles- "Horror movies are such tryhards." -punches him-
Starscream: "OW! Hey, why are you only focusing on me?!"
---
Mordred: "Still alive? Man, can't wait to tell others that I will beat the Jason, big guy! So make it exciting!" :p -Slash!-
(...Maybe we can have another race!)

(Oh, that's a splendid idea!) We haven't had one of those since we were separated! You always practiced your speed by chasing after me. Let's see if you've gotten faster me, Shall we?)

(You're on!) "Smug"

"Fiery horse race about to begin!"
___

"How well does she know about her background in the mirror and before then?"



"Does Rin notice? :V"
Jack: "What will be the course?"

Semiramis: "I guess just around..."
---
-Just that she was trapped for a long time before Perseus freed her-
---
Rin: "Sakura? Are you alright?"

Sakura: "I just feel there's worms somewhere"
Ingrid: The moment we found a way to connect mentally, we just shared answers constantly. :p
---
-but it was AWESOME-
---
Palu: It's not the same and you know it..."
Yukari: I remember a time you shared me all the wrong answers.
---
Reimu: "Pretty showy, huh?"
---
Venus: You're right... I just want to spend some time with my nieces.
 
Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
74,453
Location
no u
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yukari: I remember a time you shared me all the wrong answers.
---
Reimu: "Pretty showy, huh?"
---
Venus: You're right... I just want to spend some time with my nieces.
Ingrid: Just because I'm helping you cheat doesn't mean you shouldn't try to study. :p
---
Kanna: "Is that a bad thing...?"
---
Palu: Awwwwww~
 
Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
74,453
Location
no u
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yukari: What a valuable lesson to learn. :p
---
Reimu: "I don't think so, we're all kinda flashy here"
---
Venus: And you, if possible...
Just realized I wrote "should" instead of "shoudn't" lmao

Ingrid: Indeed. Besides, I don't even use most of the stuff we learned there... The education system is so flawed...
---
Kanna: -cute giggle-
---
Palu: "..." -hugs her sister-
 

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
Joined
Feb 12, 2013
Messages
29,130
Location
Southern California
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
NNID
Ravenant
Heyo. I'm doing alright, and i'm back earlier than I expected. Well, sort of. I can post again, but don't expect it to be on a very frequent basis.

-Link and Wolf both shot bomb arrows-
---
Yang: -cracks her knuckles- "Horror movies are such tryhards." -punches him-
Starscream: "OW! Hey, why are you only focusing on me?!"
---
Mordred: "Still alive? Man, can't wait to tell others that I will beat the Jason, big guy! So make it exciting!" :p -Slash!-

.
WELL, YOU ARE MEGATRON'S SECOND IN COMMAND, AREN'T YOU?

Star: cupcake blast!

___

"Jason receives the punch and cut before counterattacking with a fast machete swing."

'Meanwhile that boogieman threw explosive dice at Ingrid while she was distracted by the worms "
 
Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
Joined
Feb 12, 2013
Messages
29,130
Location
Southern California
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
NNID
Ravenant
Jack: "Wht will be the course?"

Semiramis: "I guess just around..."
---
-Just that she was trapped for a long time before Perseus freed her-
---
Rin: "Sakura? Are you alright?"

Sakura: "I just feel there's worms somewhere"

.
"Plenty of open space here, assuming they're in Beach City."

___

"So she doesn't know that she had horrible experiences of being interrogated by homeworld..."

___

"She is more than correct..."
 
Top